March 29, 2024, 12:01:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon, 9, Missing 12/23/11 Fort Wayne, IN (BODY FOUND)  (Read 210461 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: December 31, 2011, 12:51:29 PM »

some news for the sisters,im sure they are in need of some professional help,
they have lived like,i dont have a one word sentence....then Aliahna is murdered
and now taken from whatever they knew as normal to them,hopefully the DHS
wont fail them too

Sisters of slain 9-year-old are in protective custody
 ::snipping2::
The two younger sisters of slain 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon have been removed from parental custody by the Indiana Department of Child Services, said Allen County DCS director Michelle L. Savieo on Friday afternoon.

As is the norm in such procedures, no other details about the removal were made available, including the reasons for the action and how long it will be in effect
http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/NEWS/320097606/-1/TOPNEWS

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: December 31, 2011, 01:03:38 PM »

MP,living in centerville,ia,bugs me wonder how close he lived to TS and
or Aliahna dad,or if Aliahna parents/fam knew MP victim,in C,ia
if someone with a paid scrip to any of the track you sites,could check on
MP,that would be greatly appreciated,for some reason,i have a gut feeling
he is not who he says he is,TIA

Offender Name: MICHAEL LEN PLUMADORE
Offender ID:609463Date of Birth:11/16/1972Age: 39 Race: White Gender: Male 
Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender:Allen County Jail
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=15000&agency=3&id=609463&searchType=offender

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: December 31, 2011, 02:17:13 PM »

they have lived like,i dont have a one word sentence....then Aliahna is murdered
wont fail them too

The two younger sisters of slain 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon have been removed from parental custody by the Indiana Department of Child Services, said Allen County DCS director Michelle L. Savieo on Friday afternoon.

As is the norm in such procedures, no other details about the removal were made available, including the reasons for the action and how long it will be in effect
http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/NEWS/320097606/-1/TOPNEWS

Praise the Lord.  May they find safety, peace, and love.  I pray for swift healing for these two youngsters.

Happy new year, Monkeys.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: December 31, 2011, 04:54:16 PM »

I am glad that the sisters were taken away from the family. I hope that they are not given to anyone in this pedo infested community family.  A fresh new normal family is needed for these precious girls.  There is no telling what these girls have seen, heard and endured in their short lives. It was only a matter of hours or days until the same fate awaited them as what happened to Aliahna.
I  don't think that he would have stopped with just one child if he was given enough time with them...gives me chills to think about. 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: December 31, 2011, 08:45:02 PM »

Last updated: December 31, 2011 6:59 p.m.
Face to face with Michael Plumadore
Archie Ingersoll | The Journal Gazette

Michael Plumadore has admitted killing the 9-year-old girl he was baby-sitting, according to court records. Under the American system of justice, he is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Though if he did repeatedly strike Aliahna Lemmon on the head with a brick outside his mobile home and dismember her body on Dec. 22, then I have never witnessed firsthand a cover-up attempt of such magnitude.

One so evil. One done with such a frightening level of nuance and detail.

On Christmas Day – before Plumadore had told investigators they could find Aliahna's body parts in his freezer and in the trash bin of a nearby business – I sat down with him in an aging but well-kept mobile home, where Aliahna's deceased grandfather used to live.

Aliahna's mother, her grandmother and her grandmother's husband were with us, too.

For about 1 1/2 hours, we discussed the disappearance of Aliahna who, at that point, had been reported missing for about 48 hours and had been the subject of a huge search. During our talk, it became clear that Aliahna's family trusted Plumadore like blood.

They pointed to the care he gave Aliahna's ailing grandfather until his death in early December. Aliahna's mother, Tarah Souders, said she considered Plumadore a brother, that he had become a regular baby-sitter for her children and that they called him "Uncle Mike."

Plumadore, 39, showed me a small drawing Aliahna had made on a scrap of paper. It was a heart, and inside was written, "I love u Miek."

"That's one way I spell your name," Plumadore said Aliahna told him. He said this with a smile, the way a proud uncle would.

Aliahna's mother, grandmother and grandmother's husband all insisted that Plumadore had nothing to do with Aliahna's disappearance.

"I have a real massive and bad temper, but I've kept it in check because of Ailey," he said, using Aliahna's nickname.

"When the FBI and stuff like that did an investigation, they tried that good cop, bad cop. They tried to put me in the category of an evil person," he said with his Southern drawl. "I kind of snapped and went off and jumped out my chair and had words."

Plumadore said he eventually calmed down and offered to let investigators sample his DNA and administer a polygraph test. He said he also gave them his cellphone without hesitation.

"I brushed the hair back off her forehead and gave her a kiss  ::snipping2::

BBB by me.  The rest of the  story is very self-serving for the perp.  I find it interesting that he included the tender actions of brushing the hair off her cheek and giving her a chaste kiss.  He didn't say the same things anout the other girls.  Maybe a kiss of death.  

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: January 01, 2012, 11:17:14 AM »

I agree Flutter...this perp has done this before..sick pervo that he is!

I agree with both Flutter and Cookie. 
I agree as well.  I do hope that LE in all the towns this creeep has lived in is investigating his time there.  He's got a past. 
And I agree with the 3 of you. 

Evidently these weren't large towns and no doubt lots of residents, and probably authorities, knew what was occurring.  I would say they should be ashamed, but those who can look the other way would know no shame, they still deserve harsh punishment in some way, shape or form. 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: January 01, 2012, 12:20:00 PM »

I agree Flutter...this perp has done this before..sick pervo that he is!

I agree with both Flutter and Cookie. 
I agree as well.  I do hope that LE in all the towns this creeep has lived in is investigating his time there.  He's got a past. 
And I agree with the 3 of you. 

Evidently these weren't large towns and no doubt lots of residents, and probably authorities, knew what was occurring.  I would say they should be ashamed, but those who can look the other way would know no shame, they still deserve harsh punishment in some way, shape or form. 

I noticed in the article that MP is described as having a southern drawl.  I hope LE from all his previous habitats are looking at him for their open cases.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #287 on: January 01, 2012, 04:01:20 PM »

I am so pizzed right now!  This poor child had a horrible life! Sounds like mom left these kids with just any person who would be willing to take them off her hands for awhile..molest them if they want to...no problem..good family trusted friends bahhhhhhh!!

I hope that the poster who withdrew her membership from here because we were being unkind to this poor simple minded mother is still reading here...now do u get it? Do u understand why we have no pity for this egg donor?   Read the facts of the case..no pity for egg donor..only for this little girl who lived a horrible short life because of her own mother's doing!,,I am sooooooo mad ......and if you aren't and still condemn us and feel sorry for the mom, then there is something very wrong with you!

I agree completely. I am thinking perhaps the poster who felt they needed to leave did not know about the Mother's past when she continued to endanger these children. I hate to lose a dear Monkey and I hope he/she comes back better informed. Our criticism  towards this mother was warranted.  She failed these children period and never should she have been given the beauty of bringing a child into the world. 
We are here for these dear children that are failed by those they trust the most. I don't care how rich or poor this woman is or how simple she is. I don't care how hard her life has been, she should have learned from any hardships she had. She apparently did not have a Mother's instinct or any common sense  whatsoever. Even the simplest people I know have more common sense than this family.

RIP sweet Angel. You will never be neglected again. Please watch over the other children who suffer daily.You will not be forgotten, Aliahna an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #288 on: January 01, 2012, 04:09:17 PM »

wont fail them too

Prayers for these girls. I can not imagine how scared they are. I hope a loving family takes them in and gives them the life they deserve. It is going to be a hard road for these innocent children.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 01, 2012, 08:20:17 PM »

wont fail them too

Prayers for these girls. I can not imagine how scared they are. I hope a loving family takes them in and gives them the life they deserve. It is going to be a hard road for these innocent children.

loves ya sweet Cartfly...

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #290 on: January 01, 2012, 08:49:21 PM »

Happy New Years Cookie and fellow Monkeys! an angelic monkey

May the coming year bring closure and perhaps a miracle or two to some of these cases Smile

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: January 01, 2012, 08:57:53 PM »

May the coming year bring closure and perhaps a miracle or two to some of these cases Smile

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: January 01, 2012, 09:02:21 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 01, 2012, 09:06:57 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: January 02, 2012, 07:45:11 AM »

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: January 02, 2012, 10:29:05 AM »

I'm trying to track everywhere that Plumadore has been.  I truly believe he has killed before.  I am wondering if that is why he has battery charges in Miami...maybe he was hiding something and feared they would find it. 

This is what I have so far.  If anyone else finds anything, please add to it.  Thanks.

2011 December Ft. Wayne, Indiana

2010 November Centerville, Iowa (actually Moravia)

2008 January 4 400 Block of W. Washington Blvd (Allen County) Indiana

2007 November-2008 January 302 W. King St Boone, NC

2000 Miami, FL (5/8-5/30)

1991-2003 Between Gastonia and Shelby, NC

1992 March 10 Found guilty of damage to a police car Kings Mt, NC

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: January 02, 2012, 10:39:37 AM »

He lived here in the early 1990s Kings Mt, NC

http://www.gastongazette.com/sections/article/gallery/?pic=1&id=65367

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: January 02, 2012, 11:34:29 AM »

This may have been posted and I apologize if it has, but it might fill in some info http://wp.me/paJ0h-3B6
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 02, 2012, 11:42:30 AM »

This may have been posted and I apologize if it has, but it might fill in some info http://wp.me/paJ0h-3B6

Thanks yuknomenot.  There is tons of information there.  Lots of pictures that I haven't seen.  I will have to look through it when I get back.  Thanks again.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: January 02, 2012, 12:02:37 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.