April 26, 2024, 12:05:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon, 9, Missing 12/23/11 Fort Wayne, IN (BODY FOUND)  (Read 211434 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: January 04, 2012, 10:26:00 AM »

Not guilty plea for man accused in Ind. girl death

Share By TOM COYNE Associated Press By TOM COYNE
Last modified: 2012-01-04T14:17:07Z Published: Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2012 - 6:17 am Copyright 2012 . All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

FORT WAYNE, Ind. -- A northern Indiana magistrate has entered a not guilty plea for a man accused of killing and dismembering a 9-year-old girl and hiding some of her remains in his trailer.Allen Superior Court Magistrate Samuel Keirns advised 39-year-old Michael Plumadore of his legal rights, including his right to an attorney, during Wednesday's initial hearing in Fort Wayne. Keirns said he would assign a public defender for Plumadore, who said he understood the charges against him.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/01/04/4161889/not-guilty-plea-for-man-accused.html#storylink=cpy

Definitely no surprises there.   Don't you wish that just once, the perp would say, "I did it!" 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #321 on: January 04, 2012, 10:27:23 AM »

I have so much respect for the LEO's.  I'd be so tempted to trip him.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 04, 2012, 10:30:43 AM »

Unfortunately, I would be tempted to do more than trip the POS.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: January 04, 2012, 10:45:47 AM »

Unfortunately, I would be tempted to do more than trip the POS.

Me too!!!   

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: January 04, 2012, 10:54:29 AM »

This case really concerns me in so many ways.  I wonder what will happen if the autopsy shows cause of death is something besides blunt force trauma to her head.  What if his confession is a lie and he killed her some other way?  Maybe this is why he kept her skull.  He seems too calm especially during that interview before he confessed.  He appears to be the epitome of "cold blooded" and I am beyond creeped out.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: January 04, 2012, 11:04:08 AM »

This case really concerns me in so many ways.  I wonder what will happen if the autopsy shows cause of death is something besides blunt force trauma to her head.  What if his confession is a lie and he killed her some other way?  Maybe this is why he kept her skull.  He seems too calm especially during that interview before he confessed.  He appears to be the epitome of "cold blooded" and I am beyond creeped out.

I felt like his "confession" was not the truth.  Wouldn't someone notice or hear, even in the early morning hours?  Plus, him cleaning up.  I don't know it just doesn't seem to be plausible.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: January 04, 2012, 11:49:35 AM »

I felt like his "confession" was not the truth.  Wouldn't someone notice or hear, even in the early morning hours?  Plus, him cleaning up.  I don't know it just doesn't seem to be plausible.

I don't know if he lied in his confession or not, but he could certainly severe her spinal cord with one blow to the head.  That would eliminate any noise from her other than what she might make hitting the ground. 

I tend to think that however she was killed, it was done outside of the trailer so that her sisters wouldn't wake up during the act and see what was going on.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: January 04, 2012, 12:54:55 PM »

I don't know if he lied in his confession or not, but he could certainly severe her spinal cord with one blow to the head.  That would eliminate any noise from her other than what she might make hitting the ground. 

I tend to think that however she was killed, it was done outside of the trailer so that her sisters wouldn't wake up during the act and see what was going on.  

This is a horrible thought, but I thought he put her in plastic bags and put her in the freezer and then dismembered her later.  If she was frozen, wouldn't that stop the blood from going everywhere.  If this is what he did, I think it would take more than one night.  Also, he could have drugged the other two girls so he wouldn't have to worry about waking them.  He had plenty of time to get them straightened out later because Aliahna wasn't reported missing until around 9:00 that evening.

Another question I would love to have answered is if Aliahna was dressed up to go to a birthday party, whose party and when was she to go?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: January 04, 2012, 05:55:25 PM »

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
RT @PollyDad: The devil next door: Baby killer Michael Plumadore pleads not guilty. For the hour on Nancy Grace tonight (HLN @ 8 pm ET)
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/CaseSignal

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #329 on: January 04, 2012, 07:42:25 PM »

I agree with you completely.
I have been thinking along the same line. How could he kill her on the front porch without someone hearing or seeing anything? Wouldn't the dogs have hit on that immediately? Surely there would have been some evidence on that porch. Why would he chance doing it outside? For some reason I don't believe that part of his story. I am interested in the autopsy findings. I hope this POS burns in hell! He deserves nothing better.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #330 on: January 04, 2012, 08:30:43 PM »

I like this Sheriff Ken. When I first saw him he was kind of blunt, but I think he was trying to hold it together. I can not imagine how LE kept it together when they discovered little Aliahna's remains. I am sure many of the LE involved have children themselves. I personally, don't think I would have had the same restraint. Prayers to LE and this Sheriff and the entire community.

The Sheriff is on Nancy Grace right now but I am not sure if this has aired already.
They are showing video and pictures of Aliahna I hadn't seen before. The POS bottom feeder is claimed to say "he didn't do it" Right, and I am the Pope

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: January 05, 2012, 10:18:29 AM »

I tend to think that however she was killed, it was done outside of the trailer so that her sisters wouldn't wake up during the act and see what was going on.  

This is a horrible thought, but I thought he put her in plastic bags and put her in the freezer and then dismembered her later.  If she was frozen, wouldn't that stop the blood from going everywhere.  If this is what he did, I think it would take more than one night.  Also, he could have drugged the other two girls so he wouldn't have to worry about waking them.  He had plenty of time to get them straightened out later because Aliahna wasn't reported missing until around 9:00 that evening.

Another question I would love to have answered is if Aliahna was dressed up to go to a birthday party, whose party and when was she to go?

This is from NG interview with grandma

GRACE:  ::snipping2::

OK, let`s clear it up. With me is Ali`s grandmother, Amber Story. Ms. Story, so the -- Ali was sleeping in her clothing?

STORY: Yes. Ali had been to a party at school and wore the same outfit that she wore to her grandmother`s funeral. She was sleeping in her grandfather`s chair, and that night, she wanted to sleep in her outfit. (INAUDIBLE)
::snipping2::

I don't know if it was a birthday party at her school or just a holiday party, since schools don't do Christmas parties anymore.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: January 05, 2012, 11:22:49 AM »

Thanks Flutter1
Now that you mention it I remember everyone talking about her wearing those same clothes.  Guess I didn't realize the party had been at school.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: January 05, 2012, 12:49:07 PM »

Ali probably wanted to keep her clothes on because of molestation from her pedo babysitter. I have a feeling that she slept in that chair the whole time that she was at pedo's house. Maybe she felt safer in the chair? Closer to the door? Probably wasn't a decent bed for this child to sleep in anyways...I can not listen to grandma ever since she has sticking up for the murderer. Why didn't she keep her own grand daughters instead of this monster? Too busy? Too lazy? Too sick?   Bahhhhhhh!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: January 05, 2012, 01:58:19 PM »

Ali probably wanted to keep her clothes on because of molestation from her pedo babysitter. I have a feeling that she slept in that chair the whole time that she was at pedo's house. Maybe she felt safer in the chair? Closer to the door? Probably wasn't a decent bed for this child to sleep in anyways...I can not listen to grandma ever since she has sticking up for the murderer. Why didn't she keep her own grand daughters instead of this monster? Too busy? Too lazy? Too sick?   Bahhhhhhh!

Yep, I wonder about grandma's absence during this time as well.  There is also a step-grandpa and stepfather as well.  Yeah, stepfather works nights, but there have been many times I have stayed up all night and worked the next day because of sick children.   You do what you have to do in order to take care of them even if it means some discomfort to you, the adult.  And who stays home with the flu for a week.  She should have been in the hospital if she was that sick and not sleeping in the same house with her husband. 

Geeeesh, these people really hit my mad button.   

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: January 05, 2012, 03:23:15 PM »

I'm trying to track everywhere that Plumadore has been.  I truly believe he has killed before.  I am wondering if that is why he has battery charges in Miami...maybe he was hiding something and feared they would find it. 

This is what I have so far.  If anyone else finds anything, please add to it.  Thanks.

2011 December Ft. Wayne, Indiana

2010 November Centerville, Iowa (actually Moravia)

2008 January 4 400 Block of W. Washington Blvd (Allen County) Indiana

2007 November-2008 January 302 W. King St Boone, NC

4/21/2008 - 2/28/2009 Indiana DOC

2000 Miami, FL (5/8-5/30)

1999 April 20  Miami-Dade County GRD THEFT/3D/VEHICLE

1991-2003 Between Gastonia and Shelby, NC

1992 March 10 Found guilty of damage to a police car Kings Mt, NC

I added the above in blue and here is the link for it
http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/ofs?lname=plumadore&fname=&search1.x=0&search1.y=0

I think it means he was incarcerated during that time but I wouldn't swear to it.  There appears to be a time lapse from 2001 to 2007.  Wonder where he was during that time.     It would be interesting to find out how and why he ended up in Indiana.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: January 05, 2012, 03:28:57 PM »

I'm trying to track everywhere that Plumadore has been.  I truly believe he has killed before.  I am wondering if that is why he has battery charges in Miami...maybe he was hiding something and feared they would find it. 

This is what I have so far.  If anyone else finds anything, please add to it.  Thanks.

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/ofs?lname=plumadore&fname=&search1.x=0&search1.y=0

I think it means he was incarcerated during that time but I wouldn't swear to it.  There appears to be a time lapse from 2001 to 2007.  Wonder where he was during that time.     It would be interesting to find out how and why he ended up in Indiana.

Sorry I put that in the wrong place on the timeline.  I hope this fixes it!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: January 05, 2012, 04:37:35 PM »

Sorry I put that in the wrong place on the timeline.  I hope this fixes it!

Did you see the map on NG last night of his different residences?  I saw it, but for just a moment. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: January 05, 2012, 05:38:26 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/SherrellHubbard
SherrellHubbard Sherrell Hubbard
Aliahna Lemmon's schoolmates got grief counseling from FWCS & the Bowen Center. Kids/faculty were 'emotional.' Full story: tonight at 10.
1 hour ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: January 05, 2012, 09:38:49 PM »

flutter I missed that...wish I had seen it.  I have been sick with the flu...(although my kids have been here the entire time...nope didn't send them off).  I will see if I can find it tomorrow.  Still not feeling that great.  Thanks 4getunot...I would also like to know what brought him there.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.