April 19, 2024, 02:25:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon, 9, Missing 12/23/11 Fort Wayne, IN (BODY FOUND)  (Read 211095 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 06, 2012, 04:08:18 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/SherrellHubbard
SherrellHubbard Sherrell Hubbard
Aliahna Lemmon's schoolmates got grief counseling from FWCS & the Bowen Center. Kids/faculty were 'emotional.' Full story: tonight at 10.
1 hour ago

The poor kids.  It's hard enough for adults to deal with these thoughts, much less the children.  My grandchildren were really tore up over Zahra Baker.  There are some things we will just never be able to understand.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: January 06, 2012, 07:16:35 AM »

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=JG&Date=20120105&Category=LOCAL&ArtNo=105009999&Ref=PH
Aliahna Lemmon's Memorial Service
Aliahna Lemmon's Memorial Service at First Assembly of God on January 5, 2012. Photos by Laura J. Gardner/The Journal Gazette

Family, friends, and the public walk into the Memorial Service for Aliahna Lemmon at the First Assembly of God on W. Washington Center Road in Fort Wayne on Thursday evening.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 06, 2012, 07:23:42 AM »

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20120106/LOCAL07/301069970
Published: January 6, 2012 3:00 a.m.
A loss mourned, life celebrated
Hundreds pay final respects to Aliahna, 9
Archie Ingersoll | The Journal Gazette

FORT WAYNE – Her freckles were abundant. Her blond hair reached just past her shoulders.

She loved My Little Pony dolls. The same went for drawing, dressing up and listening to music.

She was energetic. She loved to run.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: January 06, 2012, 08:42:52 AM »

Rest in peace, Aliahna.   an angelic monkey

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/fortwayne/obituary.aspx?n=aliahna-marie-maroney-lemmon&pid=155311552&fhid=6185

ALIAHNA MARIE MARONEY LEMMON, 9, passed away Monday, Dec. 26, 2011 in Fort Wayne. Born in Fort Wayne, she is survived by her father, Dawayne Maroney of Iowa; mother, Tarah (Allen) Souders of Fort Wayne; siblings, Briana, Shaleigh, Trinity and Kyle; grandparents, Leanne (David) Story of Jacksonville, Fla.; and step-father, Allen Souders. She was preceded in death by her grandfather, James Lemmon. Memorial service is 7 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 5, 2012 at First Assembly of God, 1400 W. Washington Center Road, with gathering one hour prior. Arrangements by D.O. McComb & Sons Pine Valley Park Funeral Home 1320 E. Dupont Rd, Fort Wayne. To sign the online guest book, go to www.mccombandsons.com

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: January 06, 2012, 09:19:31 AM »

Hundreds of people showed up to pay their respects after her death but the best her mother could come up with to take care of her before was Michael Plumadore?  Oh,, I will never understand the ironies of life. an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: January 06, 2012, 11:13:16 AM »

Hundreds of people showed up to pay their respects after her death but the best her mother could come up with to take care of her before was Michael Plumadore?  Oh,, I will never understand the ironies of life. an angelic monkey

very profound what you just said!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 09, 2012, 04:38:17 PM »

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120109/NEWS/120109632
Last updated: Mon. Jan. 09, 2012 - 02:34 pm EDT
The Fort Report: Sheriff Ken Fries discusses the Aliahna Lemmon case

~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: January 10, 2012, 01:58:43 PM »

Have been reading along with y'all, just haven't posted much cuz .. my heart is so heavy, case after case.  Sigh. 

Am very concerned for Aliahna's two younger sisters.  Am very glad they have been removed from their "home" and taken into protective custody.  Along with many other monkeys, I feel that the (cough cough) "mother" OUGHT to be arrested right along with the POS who murdered/dismembered Aliahna.  LE could even arrest the "grandmother", it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.  My head swims with the many charges that might be brought against the "mother", at the very least... negligence.  Wish they could be arrested for being.. stupid, uncaring, thoughtless, and etc etc etc.

Back to the sisters.  As several monkeys have already mentioned, what perhaps did they see, hear.. when Aliahna was being killed/dismembered?  The possibilities are horrifying!  I hope for their sakes that they receive immediate therapy and are placed together with truly loving and patient caregivers. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: January 10, 2012, 02:21:41 PM »

Have been reading along with y'all, just haven't posted much cuz .. my heart is so heavy, case after case.  Sigh. 

Am very concerned for Aliahna's two younger sisters.  Am very glad they have been removed from their "home" and taken into protective custody.  Along with many other monkeys, I feel that the (cough cough) "mother" OUGHT to be arrested right along with the POS who murdered/dismembered Aliahna.  LE could even arrest the "grandmother", it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.  My head swims with the many charges that might be brought against the "mother", at the very least... negligence.  Wish they could be arrested for being.. stupid, uncaring, thoughtless, and etc etc etc.

Back to the sisters.  As several monkeys have already mentioned, what perhaps did they see, hear.. when Aliahna was being killed/dismembered?  The possibilities are horrifying!  I hope for their sakes that they receive immediate therapy and are placed together with truly loving and patient caregivers. 

agreed...and as always..great to see you Wykkers!

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: January 10, 2012, 08:49:13 PM »

agreed...and as always..great to see you Wykkers!

Ditto and ditto!!!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: January 18, 2012, 03:28:55 PM »

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/No-Trial-Date-Set-for-Plumadore-137579223.html

No Trial Date Set for Plumadore
By Max Resnik

January 18, 2012
Updated Jan 18, 2012 at 2:05 PM EST
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) – Michael Plumadore appeared in an Allen County courtroom Wednesday morning on a murder charge, but no trial date was set.
The appearance lasted less than 10 minutes. Judge John Surbeck, the prosecution and defense agreed that Plumadore’s next appearance will be February 27.

Besides a handful of media members, women representing the Facebook group “Justice for Aliahna” were in attendance. They say they plan to be at each court appearance until the case is resolved.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 18, 2012, 03:35:59 PM »

Here are a couple of comments from the article.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/No-Trial-Date-Set-for-Plumadore-137579223.html
Lisa Anderson-Sipes  NOT ONE OF ALI'S FAMILY MEMBERS WAS THERE.. HOW SAD AND WRONG IS THAT..THANK GOD FOR HER INTERNET FAMILY♥.
Reply · 3 · Like· 21 minutes ago
Mark as SpamReport as Abuse

Bonnie Weidman  Not suprising since they didnt seem to care who watched their child to begin with.
Reply · 2 · Like· 5 minutes ago
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: January 18, 2012, 07:50:12 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/CaseSignal
CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
Aliahna Lemmon - Group to follow child's murder case - #AliahnaLemmon - WANE > bit.ly/wLtaOP
27 minutes ago
http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/group-to-follow-childs-murder-case-dbl
Group to follow child's murder case in court
Women said to be showing support for victim
Updated: Wednesday, 18 Jan 2012, 6:38 PM EST
Published : Wednesday, 18 Jan 2012, 6:36 PM EST
Drew Blair

The women met through various Facebook pages created in the aftermath of Aliahna’s death. They plan to attend every public court appearance related to the murder case.

No one in the group has a personal connection to the case but said outrage over the brutal murder inspired the commitment.

Williams and the others are part of other efforts to honor Aliahna. Organization of a balloon launch is underway to talk place around what would have been the girl’s tenth birthday. A memorial book has been created which upon completion will be donated to the child’s elementary school.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 19, 2012, 09:16:21 AM »

how sad that virtual strangers care more for a murdered child than her own family...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #354 on: January 19, 2012, 12:11:52 PM »

how sad that virtual strangers care more for a murdered child than her own family...
How much sadder that we see this same circumstance over and over again these days.  Too many cases.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 19, 2012, 02:50:31 PM »

How much sadder that we see this same circumstance over and over again these days.  Too many cases.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: January 21, 2012, 09:33:28 AM »

I know everyone grieves differently, but being in court to represent your own child is something I would be doing no matter how much pain it caused me.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: April 04, 2012, 01:33:15 PM »

I didn't put this here in time but I just wanted to say this past Monday April 2 would have been Aliahna's 10th birthday.  So sad she had to leave this world so soon but I know there is no more suffering and she is surrounded by more love and beauty in paradise than we can ever imagine. Happy 10th sweet child. RIP
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: April 04, 2012, 02:32:11 PM »

Thanks for the birthday wishes to Aliahna...very sad that she is not here to celebrate her day..

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: April 04, 2012, 03:06:29 PM »

Thanks for the birthday wishes to Aliahna...very sad that she is not here to celebrate her day..

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.