March 28, 2024, 05:06:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon, 9, Missing 12/23/11 Fort Wayne, IN (BODY FOUND)  (Read 210448 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: December 24, 2011, 12:07:56 PM »

9 Year Old Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon Missing Since 12/23/11 in Fort Wayne, IN

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/12/24/9-year-old-aliahna-marie-maroney-lemmon-missing-since-122311-in-fort-wayne-in/

Nine year old Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon has been missing since Friday, December 23, 2011 when she was last seen around 10 AM of the Northway trailer park in Fort Wayne, Indiana. It is unknown whether she was abducted or just walked away fron her home.

The Allen County Sheriff’s Department (ACSD) said she was last seen around 10:00 a.m. Friday in the Clinton Street and Diebold Road area in the
Northway trailer park in Fort Wayne.

At this point, ACSD spokesperson Jeremy Tinkel said they have no information of where girl could be, but there is no suspicion of an abduction.

“For all we know, she could have just walked out the door,” said Tinkel. “We don’t know anything.”

Indiana State Police have not issued an Amber Alert for Lemmon

If anyone has any information regarding the where abouts of missing Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon, please contact the Allen County Sheriff’s Department at (260) 449-3000.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 10:37:36 PM by klaasend » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 12:10:51 PM »

Fort Wayne Child Goes Missing

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/police-looking-for-missing-fw-girl

Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon was last seen around 10:00 a.m. on Friday in the area of Clinton Street and Diebold Road in the Northway trailer park. She was last seen wearing a blue and black plaid coat with fur around the hood, a silver and white sweater dress with white tights and black shoes with bows.

Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon:
04/02/02
41 lbs 4' tall
Blonde/ Blue
Hair just past shoulders
Birthmark on back of neck
Many freckles

Lemmon answers to "Aliahna, Ailey and Ana."
 ::snipping2::

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 12:36:32 PM »

I've looked up the weather for Ft. Wayne Indiana for yesterday and today, and wunderground says it will be about the same.  Cold.  Very cold. ACSD spokesman Jeremy Tinkel said "For all we know, she could have just walked out the door".  And I've read the description of what Aliahna was wearing when last seen:  "blue and black plaid coat with fur around the hood, a silver and white sweater dress with white tights and black shoes with bows."

What nine year old child would just walk out the door in freezing weather wearing a coat, dress, tights and shoes?  If she did go out the door herself why?  Where was she going?  The weather yesterday had a high of 36, and a low of 29. This isn't make sense. 

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/12/24/9-year-old-aliahna-marie-maroney-lemmon-missing-since-122311-in-fort-wayne-in/

The Allen County Sheriff’s Department (ACSD) said she was last seen around 10:00 a.m. Friday in the Clinton Street and Diebold Road area in the Northway trailer park in Fort Wayne.

At this point, ACSD spokesperson Jeremy Tinkel said they have no information of where girl could be, but there is no suspicion of an abduction.

“For all we know, she could have just walked out the door,” said Tinkel. “We don’t know anything.”

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Missing-Juvenile-136180558.html
Fort Wayne Child Goes Missing
December 24, 2011

Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon was last seen around 10:00 a.m. on Friday in the area of Clinton Street and Diebold Road in the Northway trailer park.
She was last seen wearing a blue and black plaid coat with fur around the hood, a silver and white sweater dress with white tights and black shoes with bows.

BBM

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=fort+wayne+indiana
Current Temperature: 36 °F
Feels Like 29 °F

Today's Weather Forecast for Ft. Wayne, IN
Partly Cloudy 38 °F
Partly Cloudy
Tonight
Partly Cloudy 29 °F
Partly Cloudy

Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 12:57:17 PM »

I am sick to my stomach!  The trailer park that sits at Clinton St and Diebold Rd (where Aliahna was last seen) is a trailer park FULL of sex offenders.  Fifteen to be exact.  They reside at lots # 1 (3 there), 12, 34, 39, 25, 26, 38, 19, 43, 42, 2, 19, 22.  Why on earth would LE not be concerned.  Why on earth was she even in that area?  Here is the sex offender link:

http://www.icrimewatch.net/results.php?AgencyID=54034&whichaddr=home_addr|temp_addr&SubmitAddrSearch=1&AddrStreet=9435+n.+clinton&AddrCity=ft.%20wayne&AddrState=15&AddrZip=46825&AddrZipPlus=&excludeIncarcerated=

Try using this link:
http://tinyurl.com/7sq39al
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 10:18:29 PM by Red » Logged

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 01:12:39 PM »

Aliahna's FB:

https://www.facebook.com/aliahna.lemmon?sk=friends&v=friends

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 02:19:21 PM »

This is a scary place:  Northway Trailer Park (located at Clinton St. and Diebold Rd)

Holed up in Lot 1:

Brayden Aubrey Chayka age 26 Offender against children

Greg Herbert Shumaker age 63 Offender against children

Mike Tulley age 51 Sexually Violent Predator

Lot 2:

Frank Edward Rich age 37 Sexual Battery

Lot 12:

Timothy Daniel Banks age 40

Lot 19:

Richard Lee Patee age 38 Sexually Violent Predator Against Children

Jerry Lane Smead age 60 Sexual Predator (Ohio)

Lot 22:

Cecil Lee Smith age 41

Lot 25:

Long Ba Huynh age 43  Sexually Violent Predator

Lot 26:

Thomas Lee Kaufman age 53

Lot 34:

Dennis Wayne Epps age 39 Sexually Violent Predator

Lot 38:

Zachary Ryan Manny "Zacch"  age 27 Offender Against Children

Lot 39:

Micah Brett Fullerton age 43 Offender Against Children (Hillsborough County New Hampshire)

Lot 42:

Matthew Adam Refner age 27 Sexually Violent Offender

Lot 43:

Keith Alan Payton age 58 Child Molester

Hope I didn't make any mistakes...go to the following link for the full list:
http://www.icrimewatch.net/results.php?AgencyID=54034&whichaddr=home_addr|temp_addr&SubmitAddrSearch=1&AddrStreet=9435+n.+clinton&AddrCity=ft.%20wayne&AddrState=15&AddrZip=46825&AddrZipPlus=&excludeIncarcerated=
Again I ask, why was she here?

« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 10:19:21 PM by Red » Logged

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 05:55:35 PM »

Map of the Northway Mobile Home Park, Fort Wayne, Indiana

http://g.co/maps/7cu9c

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 06:41:15 PM »

This is a scary place:  Northway Trailer Park (located at Clinton St. and Diebold Rd)

Holed up in Lot 1:

Brayden Aubrey Chayka age 26 Offender against children

Greg Herbert Shumaker age 63 Offender against children

Mike Tulley age 51 Sexually Violent Predator

Lot 2:

Frank Edward Rich age 37 Sexual Battery

Lot 12:

Timothy Daniel Banks age 40

Lot 19:

Richard Lee Patee age 38 Sexually Violent Predator Against Children

Jerry Lane Smead age 60 Sexual Predator (Ohio)

Lot 22:

Cecil Lee Smith age 41

Lot 25:

Long Ba Huynh age 43  Sexually Violent Predator

Lot 26:

Thomas Lee Kaufman age 53

Lot 34:

Dennis Wayne Epps age 39 Sexually Violent Predator

Lot 38:

Zachary Ryan Manny "Zacch"  age 27 Offender Against Children

Lot 39:

Micah Brett Fullerton age 43 Offender Against Children (Hillsborough County New Hampshire)

Lot 42:

Matthew Adam Refner age 27 Sexually Violent Offender

Lot 43:

Keith Alan Payton age 58 Child Molester

Hope I didn't make any mistakes...go to the following link for the full list:
Again I ask, why was she here?

It can't be a coincidence that so many pieces of filth live in the same small mobile home park. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2011, 07:59:40 PM »

another missing child, WTH is the fall of 2011,open season on children
agree about so many RSO in one place,the odds are good
doing a quick check,some info i found about the area Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon
went missing
wonder why/how she didnt get reported missing till 8:45pm,MT 20:45:51=8:45:51
MT=military time

Activity Log for December 23, 2011
Incident Time Nature Address
11A061667 20:45:51 24 Missing Pers 94xx Clinton St N
http://www.allencountysheriff.org/pio/logs.html?LOG=20111223

Clinton St and Diebold Rd fort wayne ind,if you zoom out there are 2 moble home pks
that connect,and one a little up clinton,and off clinton
http://g.co/maps/n4cn7
there is fast food and a plaza close by
http://g.co/maps/ud7zj

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 08:01:49 PM »

edit
agree about so many RSO in one place,the odds are good
S/B
 aren't

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 11:39:07 PM »

Police need help in finding young girl, 9
Journal Gazette

The disappearance of a 9-year-old girl just north of Fort Wayne prompted a massive search Christmas Eve, with more than 120 people scouring the area around the mobile home park where she was last seen.

Planes, boats, police dogs and all-terrain vehicles were used to look for Aliahna Lemmon, but by Saturday evening authorities had found no sign of her.

"I don't know that we've left any stones unturned," Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries said.

Fries said investigators are considering all possibilities, including foul play. "We will rule nothing out," he said.

Aliahna lives with her mother, stepfather and sisters in the Northway mobile home park, near Diebold Road and North Clinton Street. Her mother told authorities she had been sick with a fever for about the past week, so Aliahna and her sisters, 6 and 8, had been staying at the home of a family friend who lives in the same mobile home park.

That family friend last saw Aliahna sleeping in a chair in his home at 6 a.m. Friday, before he went to the Marathon gas station at North Clinton Street and Mayhew Road to buy a cigar, the sheriff said.

When the friend returned, he went back to sleep thinking Aliahna was still in the home. At 10 a.m., Aliahna's mother and the friend spoke on the phone. After that call, the friend realized Aliahna was gone, and he assumed she was with her mother, Fries said.

Because of a lack of communication, Aliahna's mother and the family friend did not realize that neither had the girl until about 8:40 p.m. That's when they reported her missing, Fries said.

The search began Friday night and continued Saturday morning, focusing on the 5-mile radius around the mobile home park. Abandoned buildings and fields were combed; boats were used to search ponds and rivers; and on Saturday afternoon, an Indiana State Police plane could be seen circling the area.

The owner of the mobile home park, which holds about 30 homes, allowed authorities to look through buildings and vacant homes on the property, but nothing of note was found, Fries said.

The search was called off about 3:30 p.m. Saturday.

"We've pretty much exhausted every possibility in this area," the sheriff said, adding that the search would resume if new information became available.

According to the Allen County Sheriff's Department website, 15 registered sex offenders live at the Northway mobile home park at 9435 N. Clinton St. Fries said police have spoken with those offenders, and they are not suspects in Aliahna's disappearance.

"That's the beautiful thing about the sex-offender registry. Within minutes, we know where they all are, and we can send officers to each one of their houses," the sheriff said.

Fries said authorities are not aware of any neglect or abuse issues in Aliahna's family and that she does not have a history of running away. He said her biological father lives out of state and that there are no custody disputes.

Investigators interviewed her mother, stepfather, sisters and the family friend on Friday night and again Saturday. Fries said investigators have no suspects or persons of interest in the case.

Fries said the family friend, who is about 40 years old and lives alone, shared his mobile home with Aliahna's grandfather, who died early this month. The friend is not a sex offender, the sheriff said.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111224/NEWS/111229709

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2011, 12:49:01 AM »

Journal Gazette

The disappearance of a 9-year-old girl just north of Fort Wayne prompted a massive search Christmas Eve, with more than 120 people scouring the area around the mobile home park where she was last seen.

Planes, boats, police dogs and all-terrain vehicles were used to look for Aliahna Lemmon, but by Saturday evening authorities had found no sign of her.

"I don't know that we've left any stones unturned," Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries said.

Fries said investigators are considering all possibilities, including foul play. "We will rule nothing out," he said.

Aliahna lives with her mother, stepfather and sisters in the Northway mobile home park, near Diebold Road and North Clinton Street. Her mother told authorities she had been sick with a fever for about the past week, so Aliahna and her sisters, 6 and 8, had been staying at the home of a family friend who lives in the same mobile home park.

That family friend last saw Aliahna sleeping in a chair in his home at 6 a.m. Friday, before he went to the Marathon gas station at North Clinton Street and Mayhew Road to buy a cigar, the sheriff said.

When the friend returned, he went back to sleep thinking Aliahna was still in the home. At 10 a.m., Aliahna's mother and the friend spoke on the phone. After that call, the friend realized Aliahna was gone, and he assumed she was with her mother, Fries said.

Because of a lack of communication, Aliahna's mother and the family friend did not realize that neither had the girl until about 8:40 p.m. That's when they reported her missing, Fries said.

The search began Friday night and continued Saturday morning, focusing on the 5-mile radius around the mobile home park. Abandoned buildings and fields were combed; boats were used to search ponds and rivers; and on Saturday afternoon, an Indiana State Police plane could be seen circling the area.

The owner of the mobile home park, which holds about 30 homes, allowed authorities to look through buildings and vacant homes on the property, but nothing of note was found, Fries said.

"We've pretty much exhausted every possibility in this area," the sheriff said, adding that the search would resume if new information became available.

According to the Allen County Sheriff's Department website, 15 registered sex offenders live at the Northway mobile home park at 9435 N. Clinton St. Fries said police have spoken with those offenders, and they are not suspects in Aliahna's disappearance.

"That's the beautiful thing about the sex-offender registry. Within minutes, we know where they all are, and we can send officers to each one of their houses," the sheriff said.

Fries said authorities are not aware of any neglect or abuse issues in Aliahna's family and that she does not have a history of running away. He said her biological father lives out of state and that there are no custody disputes.

Investigators interviewed her mother, stepfather, sisters and the family friend on Friday night and again Saturday. Fries said investigators have no suspects or persons of interest in the case.

Fries said the family friend, who is about 40 years old and lives alone, shared his mobile home with Aliahna's grandfather, who died early this month. The friend is not a sex offender, the sheriff said.

I don't even know where to start, this is so insane.  Such a small place with so many registered offenders makes me wonder if the grandfather is on the list labubske posted.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2011, 01:33:42 AM »

I am sick to my stomach!  The trailer park that sits at Clinton St and Diebold Rd (where Aliahna was last seen) is a trailer park FULL of sex offenders.  Fifteen to be exact.  They reside at lots # 1 (3 there), 12, 34, 39, 25, 26, 38, 19, 43, 42, 2, 19, 22.  Why on earth would LE not be concerned.  Why on earth was she even in that area?  Here is the sex offender link:

Try using this link:
http://tinyurl.com/7sq39al

My God, it is Christmas!!!!!! WTH is going on???? If you had children would you live within a mile of this trailer park? I am sick to my stomach too, geez!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2011, 01:35:53 AM »

Journal Gazette

This is a BS story if I ever heard one!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2011, 01:37:43 AM »

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2011, 01:53:57 AM »

Search launched for 9-year-old Indiana girl
7:49 PM, Dec. 24, 2011  | 

FORT WAYNE, Ind. — Emergency workers conducted an extensive search Saturday for a 9-year-old girl with physical and emotional problems who authorities said was last seen Friday morning at a Fort Wayne mobile home park.
Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries said Aliahna and her sisters — ages 6 and 8 — had been at a friend's home for about a week because their mother was ill, WANE-TV reported.

Aliahna has vision and hearing troubles along with attention deficit disorder and other emotional problems, he said.

The friend told police he saw Aliahna in his home around 6 a.m. Friday, but at 10 a.m. he saw a pile of her clothes by the chair where she had fallen asleep the night before. Police believe she was last in the home between those times, Fries said.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::
http://www.indystar.com/article/20111224/NEWS02/111224011/Search-launched-9-year-old-Indiana-girl?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|IndyStar.com

Bad reporting or changing stories? Where is this child???

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2011, 01:56:39 AM »

Scanner link from her facebook page:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=5762

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2011, 02:11:19 AM »

A 2nd facebook page set up for finding her:

https://www.facebook.com/Find.Aliahna

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2011, 02:12:50 AM »

WTH? This child has her own personal FB page? 

https://www.facebook.com/aliahna.lemmon?sk=wall

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2011, 02:31:34 AM »

FB of the childs Mother:

Tarah Souders=Mother

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000071030223&sk=wall

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.