March 29, 2024, 02:34:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon, 9, Missing 12/23/11 Fort Wayne, IN (BODY FOUND)  (Read 210464 times)
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2011, 11:09:14 PM »

Favor-

I think I saw this here, but I cannot find it anywhere and at this point I'm ready to say I dreamed it...

There was a facebook or MySpace (a mans, maybe stepdad) with a tattoo as the frontpage pic. Then I saw a quick peek at someone's photos of a military graduation. Lady was wearing a blue dress and had a lot of tattoos.

Is that the Mom Tarah?

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2011, 11:10:32 PM »

Sadly, I'm really not surprised at the horror I've been reading with this case.  It won't stop because these guys are getting away with torturing and killing our babies.  And they're getting access directly through the families. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2011, 11:11:43 PM »

Does Mom or Grandma have any drug arrest history? Kids for dope kinda trade?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: December 27, 2011, 11:24:08 PM »

Favor-

I think I saw this here, but I cannot find it anywhere and at this point I'm ready to say I dreamed it...

There was a facebook or MySpace (a mans, maybe stepdad) with a tattoo as the frontpage pic. Then I saw a quick peek at someone's photos of a military graduation. Lady was wearing a blue dress and had a lot of tattoos.

Is that the Mom Tarah?

I'll look - NOPE not finding it.  The photos I've seen of Tarah are not showing a lot of tattoos but I'll keep checking.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 11:37:28 PM by klaasend » Logged
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: December 27, 2011, 11:37:03 PM »

I knew it was going to be bad, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

All of that family should be investigated and the other littles should go to someone who is not in love with pedophiles.

Here's a case album for little Aliahna, a child who was born with no damn chance.
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Aliahna%20Lemmon%20%20-IN-/

Thanks, I always appreciate your albums.  I agree all of the family should be investigated...there is something more going on here. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: December 27, 2011, 11:41:12 PM »

Thanks for all the help klaas. I will check back, but truly- don't look too hard, I may be even mixing up cases.

And TY for appreciating the work, labubske. It is ugly work most often. Some of their faces draw me, even when I try hard not to follow a case closely enough to keep the archive.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: December 28, 2011, 03:02:16 AM »

Has anyone figured out the timeline?  I know there were at least three interviews with the perp and several searches, some with, some without warrants.  Did LE find the remaining body parts in the freezer and then confront him at which time he confessed and told them where to find the rest of the body?  Or did he confess and tell them what was in the freezer and where he had dumped the rest?

I guess I am trying to figure out if the scumbag actually confessed or spilled the beans after he knew that LE had enough evidence to charge him.

BTW - pardon my obsession with hanging.  I live less than a mile from a locally famous lynching loation. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 28, 2011, 08:36:59 AM »

I knew it was going to be bad, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

All of that family should be investigated and the other littles should go to someone who is not in love with pedophiles.

Here's a case album for little Aliahna, a child who was born with no damn chance.
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Aliahna%20Lemmon%20%20-IN-/

Manda...thank you so much for the albums that you create for the missing..you are awesome...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: December 28, 2011, 08:43:36 AM »

Sadly, I'm really not surprised at the horror I've been reading with this case.  It won't stop because these guys are getting away with torturing and killing our babies.  And they're getting access directly through the families. 

someone on the Nancy Grace show last night said something to the affect of : wake up parents...we are the only ones standing between our kids and the bad guys...
Isn't that the truth??? Parents have got to start taking better care of their own children.
I feel that this mother was lazy and uncaring and her children are the ones who suffered. sorry if that offends anyone, but I stand by my opinion. I would be willing to go out on a limb and say that the other little girls have probably been sexually molested...Who takes their little girls to a sexual predator den to take care of another sexual predator? If her father was dying, there are other places that he could have gone for care. she did not have to sacrifice her own children to take care of this man...imo...she knew the danger and she didn't care enough...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: December 28, 2011, 08:53:18 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078733/Aliahna-Lemmon-9-dead-vanishing-trailer-park-known-sex-offenders.html
Wednesday, Dec 28 2011 3PM
'My little princess': Chilling Facebook photos of missing nine-year-old girl... posted by 'killer who beat her with a brick and cut up her body with hand saw'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078733/Aliahna-Lemmon-9-dead-vanishing-trailer-park-known-sex-offenders.html#ixzz1hpxLWeKl

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: December 28, 2011, 09:27:52 AM »

BBM
then the mother moves into a RSO nightmare unbelievable
--------
Last updated: December 28, 2011 9:07 a.m.
‘Silent Night’ vigil echoes with anguish
Dominic Adams | The Journal Gazette

::snipping2::
Tarah Souders sat in a wheelchair a few feet away from where her 9-year-old daughter was brutally killed.
Sitting in front of a memorial of crosses and teddy bears for Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon – a blanket covering her waist – Souders tried to light her candle as tears streamed down her cheeks.
Surveillance video at Phil’s One Stop Marathon, in the 10000 block of North Clinton Street, showed police stopping in front of the Dumpster about 9:20 p.m. Monday and hauling it away on a flat-bed tow truck about 25 minutes later.

Aliahna’s stepgrandfather said at a candlelight vigil Monday that the girl suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder brought by abuse she suffered on two different occasions last year in Iowa. Story said the people who were responsible were caught by police, but he had no other details.

He said Aliahna felt bad about telling on the men because she didn’t want them to get in trouble. Aliahna also had a history of sleepwalking and vision and hearing problems and had attention-deficit hyperactive disorder, her family said.
more
http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289983

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: December 28, 2011, 09:53:18 AM »

someone on the Nancy Grace show last night said something to the affect of : wake up parents...we are the only ones standing between our kids and the bad guys...
Isn't that the truth??? Parents have got to start taking better care of their own children.
I feel that this mother was lazy and uncaring and her children are the ones who suffered. sorry if that offends anyone, but I stand by my opinion. I would be willing to go out on a limb and say that the other little girls have probably been sexually molested...Who takes their little girls to a sexual predator den to take care of another sexual predator? If her father was dying, there are other places that he could have gone for care. she did not have to sacrifice her own children to take care of this man...imo...she knew the danger and she didn't care enough...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/27/ng.01.html

ITA - and I heard the same thing on NG last night. I think this is what you are referring to

FRIES:  ::snipping2::

We don`t have to drive down past here now thinking where is this young girl laying. And you know the monsters amongst us, I said that the other night, that we don`t know who the monsters are. And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. And we should know where they are and we should know who they`re with. And if nothing else comes from this case nationwide, at least maybe that message will get out to parents, that know who your kids are with. Don`t just believe they`re good people, know for sure that they are or don`t let them be with them.

I thought it was so important that I added it to my siggy line.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: December 28, 2011, 10:01:26 AM »

I just finished listening to Nancy G's show on youtube.
The kids were there a "whole" week.....
I'm just sick.............

Why couldn't the gparents have taken care of the 3??

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #193 on: December 28, 2011, 10:38:02 AM »

BBM
then the mother moves into a RSO nightmare unbelievable
--------
Last updated: December 28, 2011 9:07 a.m.
‘Silent Night’ vigil echoes with anguish
Dominic Adams | The Journal Gazette

Tarah Souders sat in a wheelchair a few feet away from where her 9-year-old daughter was brutally killed.
Sitting in front of a memorial of crosses and teddy bears for Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon – a blanket covering her waist – Souders tried to light her candle as tears streamed down her cheeks.
Surveillance video at Phil’s One Stop Marathon, in the 10000 block of North Clinton Street, showed police stopping in front of the Dumpster about 9:20 p.m. Monday and hauling it away on a flat-bed tow truck about 25 minutes later.

Aliahna’s stepgrandfather said at a candlelight vigil Monday that the girl suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder brought by abuse she suffered on two different occasions last year in Iowa. Story said the people who were responsible were caught by police, but he had no other details.

He said Aliahna felt bad about telling on the men because she didn’t want them to get in trouble. Aliahna also had a history of sleepwalking and vision and hearing problems and had attention-deficit hyperactive disorder, her family said.
more
http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289983
I KNEW that PTSD had to have come from some form of abuse.  And I'll bet those 'men' little Aliahna didn't want to tattle on were related to her.  This poor child has been through so much.  May she now find some peace and may someone step in and take her sisters away from this lifestyle.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: December 28, 2011, 11:13:07 AM »

How much abuse could one little girl possible expereince? This makes matters even worse regarding the mother and stepfather. The two remaining children need to be taken away from them so they can have a chance in life.

WHAT PARENT KNOWS THERE CHILD HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ABUSED AND THEN ALLOWS A MAN TO LOOK AFTER THEM?

Obviously this 9 yo had psychological dame from her previous abuse at the hads of other men. Who then allows that child in the confinds of a man like this? Aliahna's parents and family just did not care. They cry their crocadile tears now, but when it counted they were lazy, uncaring POS.

Seriously, the State needs to take a look at removing these children from this home.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: December 28, 2011, 11:49:24 AM »

I have this knot in the pit of my stomach that says he has possibly done this before.. (killing and dismemberment thinkink the relationship between Grandma and this monster needs to checked out . :
Sherry

WELCOME to Scared Monkeys Cheroke7!! wouldn't surprise me either Cheroke. We know he has lived in Florida, North Carolina, Indiana and possible ties to New York.
IMO, Grandma is in denial.....she probably knew about her molesting husband (deceased now) and stood by him.
Thank you for the welcome,  I have been here for awhile but I seldom post ( mostly read) and you can call me Sherry Smile

Welcome to the cage Sherry. My revulsion over this case caused me to forget my nanner manners.  

cheroke7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: December 28, 2011, 12:00:09 PM »

I have this knot in the pit of my stomach that says he has possibly done this before.. (killing and dismemberment thinkink the relationship between Grandma and this monster needs to checked out . :
Sherry

WELCOME to Scared Monkeys Cheroke7!! wouldn't surprise me either Cheroke. We know he has lived in Florida, North Carolina, Indiana and possible ties to New York.
IMO, Grandma is in denial.....she probably knew about her molesting husband (deceased now) and stood by him.
Thank you for the welcome,  I have been here for awhile but I seldom post ( mostly read) and you can call me Sherry Smile

Welcome to the cage Sherry. My revulsion over this case caused me to forget my nanner manners.  
Thanks Flutter
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: December 28, 2011, 12:16:40 PM »

[/quote]
Wow I was thinking the same thing! The grandma was too calm and collected while on the NG show and seemed to put great trust in this monster who killed her gdaughter! Does anyone know of any video clips of the mother or gmother since they've found the child's body? I'd like to see their demeanor!
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: December 28, 2011, 12:30:27 PM »

[/quote]
http://i39.tinypic.com/2e1vb6f.jpg
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: December 28, 2011, 12:31:12 PM »

[/quote]http://i39.tinypic.com/2e1vb6f.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.