May 01, 2024, 09:10:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dawna Natzke ,46yr, Missing 12/21/11 in Hot Springs Village, AR (BODY FOUND)  (Read 33751 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 03:37:33 PM »

I think its only a matter of time before the positive ID is made and the boyfriend is arrested.

His story makes no sense, especially when the vehicle found burned and body found close to home. She just wasn't there when he woke up in the morning. Really, is that the best he could do?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2011, 03:48:51 PM »

Red - I agree

http://www.katv.com/story/16423083/body-found-during-search-for-missing-ark-woman

Body found during search for missing Ark. woman

Arkansas authorities say searchers looking for a police dispatcher who has been missing for over a week have found a body several miles from her home.

Hot Springs Village police dispatcher Bill Scarcella says searchers found the body Saturday morning near Jessieville. He declined to say whether investigators believe the body is that of fellow dispatcher Dawna Natzke and said the body had not yet been positively identified.

::snipping2::

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2011, 03:49:59 PM »

Kevin Duck and his son

Boyfriend claims to live in Jessieville

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002179388484&sk=wall
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 05:59:44 PM »

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/187716/2/Body-Found-in-Garland-County

Body Found in Garland County
12:28 PM, Dec 31, 2011

The Garland County Sheriff's Office is reporting that a body of a female has been found on West Haul Road, off Highway 298. Investigators from Garland County and the Arkansas State Police are on the scene but say it's too early to identify the body.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2011, 06:10:01 PM »

Facebook page with comments about the search and find today...

http://www.facebook.com/help.find.dawna

Help Find Dawna Natzke - Missing from Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
‎12/31/2011: "According to the Garland County Sherriff's Department a body has been found off of Main Hall Rd. near Hwy 298 in Garland County. It has yet to be identified. Dozens are gathering at Jessieville High School to hear word if it is the body of missing mother, 46-year-old Dawna Natzke of Hot Springs Village. She has been missing since last week. We have crews headed to the area now and will keep you updated with the latest information."

KATV Channel 7
Removal of comments and photos from this page is at the discretion of KATV. Comments that are racist, use profanity or are deemed libelous or otherwise inappropriate will be deleted, and may result in the author being banned. Users pretending to work for KATV, or otherwise posting comments on the station's behalf, will be banned.
Page: ‎68,192 like this
Like ·  · Share · 5 hours ago ·
6 people like this.

Hazel Purvis Williams It was wondeerful to see approx. 400 peolple come together for a common cause. Thank you Lord for leading us to her. Grant peace to all of her family and friends.
3 hours ago · Like ·  3

Dawn Nicks was it confirmed to be her?
3 hours ago · Like ·  1

Kurt Robson Sorry to all her friends and family. May god watch over my friend and keep her safe in heaven. I thank all that looKed for her. To the one that did this to her burn in hell for you now you deserve worse.
3 hours ago · Like ·  3

Christy Bohling Lang Are there any updates? Statement from police?
3 hours ago · Like ·  1

Gretchen Barsody I am so sorry to hear that Dawna's body has been found. This world is cruel and may the person who did this be judged by our higher power. God Bless her and her family and friends.
3 hours ago · Like ·  3

Hazel Purvis Williams yes it has been confirmed that its her
3 hours ago · Like ·  1

Kelly Anderson So sad...
3 hours ago · Like ·  1

Help Find Dawna Natzke - Missing from Hot Springs Village, Arkansas ‎@Hazel: Do you have a link from a mainstream media source confirming it's Dawna's body I can post?
3 hours ago · Like ·  1

Melanie Braun KATV says they haven't confirmed it as her.
http://www.katv.com/story/16423083/body-found-during-search-for-missing-ark-woman
3 hours ago · Like

Richard Swenson A very sad ending. I knew Dawna from middle school in Schererville and high school in St. John. Condolences to all her family and friends.
2 hours ago · Like

Help Find Dawna Natzke - Missing from Hot Springs Village, Arkansas Hazel is a local so I'm sure she knows what she's talking about. We'll have to wait for the official statement from the police department/coroner.
2 hours ago · Like

Hazel Purvis Williams No I do not have a link to main stream media but if u call being involved in the search, knowing the person who found the body and a friend to everyone involved than yes its confirmed. The wonderful person that found her and his family are very upset at this time. Took us friends and family a whole approx. 45 minutes.
2 hours ago · Like ·  1

Hazel Purvis Williams Everyone had to sign in at the school and go out in groups from there. Approx. 45 minutes later we were all called and told to return to the school that she had been found. Her family was notified at that time. My thoughts and prayers are of course with our friends family but also to the people on the scene that found her that is a time they will never forget. Thank you Lord for guiding us to the right spot.
2 hours ago · Like ·  4

Meagan Harris Absolutely devastating! Hope justice is served! Prayers for her family and friends and her children.
2 hours ago · Like ·  1

Help Find Dawna Natzke - Missing from Hot Springs Village, Arkansas Thank you Hazel. I couldn't imagine being the person who found her. Bless them and everyone else, including you, who went to search knowing they could be the person to find her body, especially since it had been 10 days since she disappeared which I'm sure wasn't a pleasant sight.
2 hours ago · Like

Hazel Purvis Williams That is very true. With every step we took and every thing we saw it was just like could this be something. Our hearts are so heavy but yet thankful that she was found to be brought home where she belonged. Everyone of us had the feeling of that we wanted her found but yet in our minds we didn't want to be the one to make the discovery. There were people there searching that didn't even know her, friends of friends, young and old, some who had trouble walking themselves. One of her best friends for many years making sure everyone signed in and then making sure everyone returned safely sitting and crying. Now that she has been found lets all switch our prayers from "Lord help us find her" to "Lord help us make sure the person who did this never hurts anyone again". Someone, somewhere know something......U know who u are and yes I'm talking to you....u will be caught and u will be punished and we will have justice for our friend!!!!
2 hours ago · Like ·  8

Help Find Dawna Natzke - Missing from Hot Springs Village, Arkansas ‎@Hazel: You should start a Justice for Dawna Natzke page. There's a link at the top of this page that says "Create a page".
2 hours ago · Like ·  2

Help Find Dawna Natzke - Missing from Hot Springs Village, Arkansas It would be a community page. Just make sure you are satisfied with the title of the page as it can't be changed after 100 people have liked it unless you remove enough people to get the fans down to 99.
2 hours ago · Like ·  3

Julie Wiencken Smith Thankful to all of the volunteers whose efforts have brought Dawna back to her family. Such a tragic end to a tragic story. Let the healing begin.
2 hours ago · Like ·  2

Tamara Qualls Scurlock May God wrap his comforting arms around the family and friends of Ms. Natzke as well as anyone involved in the search efforts. prayers will continue to be sent
2 hours ago · Like ·  1

Help Find Dawna Natzke - Missing from Hot Springs Village, Arkansas ‎@Hazel: Go to http://alerts.google.com/ and set up a Google Alert for Dawna Natzke. Make sure to select "As it happens" which will result in your receiving an e-mail each time an article is published about her to the Internet.
about an hour ago · Like ·  1

Brenda Burgueno Perez I'm missing a good friend and great coworker Dawna. May God bless her children and family abundantly.
57 minutes ago · Like ·  1

Carolyn Missy Taylor Who is the sheriff at the village? My prayers r with the family
46 minutes ago · Like

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 06:10:51 PM »

http://www.**/news/2011/dec/31/body-found-garland-county/?latest

Debbie Shingler, whose 46-year-old sister Dawna Natzke was last seen leaving a Dec. 21 Christmas party with her boyfriend, told The Associated Press that police notified her family that searchers found a body in a wilderness area about five miles from her home in Hot Springs Village and about five miles from where her burned-out car was found.

“They told us yes, they found a body, but it’s not confirmed to be Dawna, but we all know,” Shingler said.

“They don’t want to speculate anything until after the crime lab has done their investigation,” Shingler said. “I am sure if it wasn’t (Natzke’s body), they would be calling us.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 06:18:32 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KATV-Channel-7/29348676322

KATV Channel 7
A source at Jessieville High School sent the Ch. 7 newsroom this picture. Law enforcement and neighbors of missing mother, Dawna Natzke are gathering there.

55 people like this.
16 shares

Shaunda D Taylor-Brewer Awwwww......
6 hours ago · Like ·  2

Pamela Tidmore-Blocker feel sad for the family a bad way to start 2012
6 hours ago · Like ·  3

Rick Dodd they found her!! Deceased
6 hours ago · Like

Kristi Whitworth McKinney Such a tragedy...praying for them all right now as they await word, and in the coming days for the family and friends of whomever they found. So very sad...
6 hours ago · Like ·  2

Missing Person's of Arkansas Many Many Prayers to the Family & Friends!!! PLEASE don't forget to come by and support the local Missing Cause,wew only share what the media offers and we only want to get the info out there asap.
6 hours ago · Like ·  1

Leslie C. Schaap Thinking of her family. Sad
6 hours ago · Like ·  1

Susan Smith Beshears At the school?
6 hours ago · Like

Jennifer Tedder Prayers going up for all families and individuals involved in this tragic event. I pray justice comes for this family, they did not deserve this! I hope the person involved gets their full punishment.
6 hours ago · Like ·  4

Trish Matthews So SAD PRAYING for everyone
6 hours ago · Like ·  2

Tammy Fulton Shuffield Such a tragedy..Praying for family and friends of whomever they have found!
6 hours ago · Like ·  3

Wendy Fountain the volunteers found her less than an hour or so after we started.
6 hours ago · Like ·  1

Sylvia Myers Richard How sad. What's the boyfriend saying?
6 hours ago · Like ·  1

Allison Ragsdale Fryar Prayers to the ones that found her also!
6 hours ago · Like ·  3

Jennifer Tedder It amazes me volunteers can find her that fast but the police cannot. Prayers for everyone involved. God bless all you volunteers who took time from your daily busy lives to go out on this search, many who probably didn't even know her or her family.
6 hours ago · Like ·  26

Jason Koron what was her name wendy just wondering where did they find her at ty
6 hours ago · Like

Kerri Ann Shatwell-Tomczak Was the boyfriend there searching?
6 hours ago · Like

Wendy Fountain amen to that
6 hours ago · Like

Tamra Lea Dugan omg!!! iam praying for this family!! such a tragic horrific tragedy!! God please be with this family in the upcoming year and please find whoever did this and gets served the full amount of punishment he or she deserves!!!!:(
6 hours ago · Like ·  1

Kimberly Arnold Stratakos Prayers for my hometown and prayers for the family, that they can start to heal.... and PUNISH the POS that has done this....
6 hours ago · Like ·  8

Patsy Oliver How Sad!!!
6 hours ago · Like

Jason Koron i hope this isnt the missing mother if it is my prayers go out to the family for there loss hope they get whoever is responsible for her death
6 hours ago · Like ·  2

Gayel Douglas What a shame, I pray there is justice for this family and the Lord gives them all the strength they need to make it thru this.
5 hours ago · Like ·  4

Tina Bostian Johnson So sad. Prayers for all friends and family.
5 hours ago · Like ·  1

Adrienne Austin This is an extremely sad and tragic story. It's also very troubling. I feel bad for her children. May God be with those who mourn.
5 hours ago · Like ·  3

Sandy Stewart White So sad. Prayers for this family and all those that were looking for her. Especially those that found her.
5 hours ago · Like ·  1

Julie Wiencken Smith Praying for some answers soon!!
5 hours ago · Like

Danielle Craig Polk ‎1 hour ago katv posted that a body had been found...they weren't sure if it was Dawna........still have not heard a report from katv regarding the body.....but people are posting it is her...???
5 hours ago · Like

Trisha May Luther prayers going up for this family and the childern of this mother. I dont understand why ppl has to be so mean to each other. Thank God for ppl that will stop what ever they are doing and help look for her. There are good ppl out there. May the Lord be with you all in this time of need.
5 hours ago · Like ·  3

Sissi Bennett RIP Dawna..just wish this search had been sooner, but so glad your body was finally found. I'm sure the Angels have already taken your soul to heaven...
5 hours ago · Like ·  3

Karen Hartley Sawyer me too Tiffany but we were told it was her. we were on the other end of the road she was found on. Tragedy!!
5 hours ago · Like

Kim Plant ‎@ Kerri Ann...no he was not there
4 hours ago · Like

Lori Terrell Goff My heart goes out to the family. I just wish the Hot Springs Village police would have let other law enforcement step in from the get go and allowed a search as soon as this was found out instead of waiting so long to let other people become involved. There were plenty of resources available if they had just let them be utilized at the start instead of waiting so long.
4 hours ago · Like ·  4

Terri M. Ramsey I'm so sad for the family, and I wish the State Police would come in and investigate why the Hot Springs Village Police Department didn't want help sooner. Not that it would have saved her, but the guilty person has now had lots of time to get rid of all the evidence!! So sad!!
4 hours ago · Like ·  9

Arlene Wilson so sorry to hear this . prayers go out to her family and friends
3 hours ago · Like

Barbara Reynalds Johnson My heart go out to her children and family. Haveto wonder why the HSV police refused help all this time and the general public could find her so fast. Where is the Boyfriend? Heard he was out on probationnnnnnnn Wonder what for?
7 minutes ago · Like

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2011, 06:25:39 PM »

another link to follow

Body Found Near Home of Missing Police Dispatcher Dawna Natzke
http://abcnews.go.com/US/dawna-natzke-body-found-home-missing-police-dispatcher/story?id=15266290

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2011, 07:45:12 PM »

HT

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1467&p=220482

(summarized)

Kevin Conway Duck is on supervised probation (3 yrs) until October 26 2012, for an Aggravated Assault charge. 

He's younger than I would have thought...28 years old.

In comparing the picture provided on vinelink and the one from facebook, imo it's the same person.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=4999&agency=2502&id=0214005&searchType=probationer

https://arep2.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=30CR-09-184&begin_date=&end_date=

It looks like Dawna was also in the process of a divorce, Todd Natzke filed.

https://arep2.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=D&case_id=26DR-11-420&begin_date=&end_date=

Case Description

Case ID:    26DR-11-420 - TODD NATZKE V DAWNA NATZKE
    Filing Date:    Tuesday , April 26th, 2011
    Type:    DV - DIVORCE

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2011, 08:27:09 PM »

Yeah it's the same dirtbag

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2011, 11:06:03 PM »

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Body-found-believed-to-be-missing-woman/ofOHbdLvKkiDLnxVC9cqng.cspx

Body found, believed to be missing woman

Updated: 7:01 pm    Published: 11:34 am
GARLAND COUNTY, AR - Authorities say a body believed to be that of missing Hot Springs Village Police Dispatcher, Dawna Natzke, has been found.

Volunteers who participated in search efforts this morning tell us the body was found partially submerged in a pond on West Main Haul Road off Highway 298 in Garland County. The location is not far from where Natzke's burned car was found.

"We don't have but one missing person in this area that I'm aware of," said A.L. Cornett, director of the Hot Springs Village Police Department.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2012, 11:54:24 AM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gX0Rl9XbCnqL8HHA6rX1twcqp1kA?docId=f7d8d2867c024643b8cedeaf2f51b9c0

Police perplexed after Arkansas mom disappears
By JEANNIE NUSS, Associated Press – 1 hour ago 

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Dawna Natzke planned to have her family over for Christmas to open gifts and feast on steaks.

Yet, five days after the holiday, the presents in Natzke's home remain untouched.

Her family and friends haven't been able to embrace the holidays since Natzke, a police dispatcher in a gated community in central Arkansas, vanished last week. Instead, they fear that the mother of three is dead after someone found her station wagon burned in a forest not far from her Hot Springs Village home.

"It's been too long and no word, no clues, no anything," Natzke's mother, Doris Smith, told The Associated Press.

Natzke, 46, was last seen the night of a holiday party on Dec. 21. Searchers on horses and in a helicopter weren't able to find her by Friday. More planned to scour the tree-studded hills in four-wheelers during the weekend.

"Still, investigators have been hesitant to describe Natzke as a victim of foul play, even though her torched car turned up miles from her home in a remote part of the Ouachita National Forest that abuts the community.
Natzke's boyfriend, Kevin Duck of Jessieville, told police the couple returned to her house following the party and that she was gone by the next morning, according to the timeline. Although there are security gates at each of the town's entrances, there are no video cameras that would have recorded her leaving the community of 13,000 that caters to retirees. The west entrance, which is closer to the spot where Natzke's car was found, always has someone at the gate. The east entrance is not manned between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
By all accounts, Natzke is a loyal and giving woman: to her three sons, to her parents, to her family at the police station. She gave a kidney to her ill father, who likely would have died without the transplant. She built her life around her sons. The younger two — a junior and senior in high school — live with her; her oldest boy lives nearby. She had recently separated from her husband, who also didn't return calls Friday.

"She was a very loving person," Smith told the AP. The mother then paused and corrected herself: "She is a very loving person."

These are from Dawna's sister's facebook album, I think they are all probably at least a few years old from the descriptions. jmo

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.134154246700091.26907.100003165501880&type=3

Dawna and her dad, Homer Smith at his 75th birthday.

Dawna and Todd Natzke at her dad's 75th birthday.

Dawna and her dad, Christmas 2006.

Dawna's 40th birthday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2012, 12:59:49 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1472&sid=d2f634a0e234f14579eecadfbbf30fed

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2012, 01:11:24 PM »

The google maps were posted by blue.

Correction to the map

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1472&sid=d2f634a0e234f14579eecadfbbf30fed

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Montanoso+Way,+Hot+Springs+Village,+AR&daddr=11+Rota+Lane,+Hot+Springs+Village,+AR+to:Blonde+Rd,+Hale,+AR+to:Harding+Lane,+Jessieville,+AR+to:W+Main+Haul+Rd&hl=en&ll=34.680652,-93.126297&spn=0.252399,0.471039&sll=34.766435,-93.107758&sspn=0.252137,0.471039&geocode=FanzEAId8ZV1-inJrcz-aSXNhzFDvYjBf9SZ8w%3BFfonEQIdHlh0-imhFI-OQibNhzEmtpHNaZV1YA%3BFZ1zEQIdn4Vw-imDJ07U5MTMhzEbITLg40hgxw%3BFShsEQIdBv9y-inhR2DG8NjMhzF4m1yXTFaCDg%3BFUA0EQIdUkBz-g&vpsrc=0&mra=ls&t=m&z=11

(Vallhall)

UPDATE - CONFIRMED LOCATION WHERE THEY FOUND DAWNA

Here is a pic of the pond where they found her.

At the crossing of hwy 298 and W Main Haul Rd go south on W Main Haul Rd until you get to the y in the road where Purdue Trail branches off to the east. The pond is directly east of the y.

It's approximately 1.8 miles from the Harding Lane/Hwy 298 intersection.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2012, 09:28:15 PM »

the body is probably Dawna..who else is missing in the area? very sad for her family, her and also for the boyfriends children if he indeed did do something to Dawna. So many families torn apart because of 1 selfish action of one person on another..Why can't people just walk away if they are angry ? sigh....very sad...

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2012, 07:22:47 PM »

http://posttrib.suntimes.com/news/9775681-418/autopsy-tuesday-to-determine-if-body-is-missing-lc-grad.html

Autopsy Tuesday to determine if body is missing LC grad
By Michelle L. Quinn Post-Tribune correspondent
January 2, 2012 2:46PM

HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE, Ark. — An autopsy will be performed Tuesday to identify a body found in a forest a few miles from a missing police dispatcher’s home.

Authorities have not yet said whether they think the body searchers found was that of 46-year-old Dawna Natzke, a 1984 Lake Central High School graduate. Lt. James Martin, Garland County Sheriff spokesman, was unavailable for comment Monday because of the holiday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2012, 04:18:46 PM »

http://www.katv.com/story/16437512/state-crime-lab-identifies-body-as-missing-woman

State Crime Lab identifies body as HSV woman

Posted: Jan 03, 2012 2:54 PM CST
Updated: Jan 03, 2012 3:08 PM CST

The State Crime Lab has identified the remains found Saturday as the body of Dawna Natzke.

No other information; such as cause of death, time of death, etc. has been determined yet. More information will be given once an autopsy is completed.

Natzke, a police dispatcher for Hot Springs Village Police, was reported missing on Dec. 23 when she failed to show up at work. On Dec 21, Natzke was seen leaving a Christmas party with her boyfriend, 28-year-old Kevin Duck. Police say that Duck told them that he and Natzke returned to her home and that she was gone when he woke up the next morning.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2012, 04:26:44 PM »

Sadly we already figured it was her.  Now they need to arrest that SOB that did this to her.

I'll move to Missing found Deceased.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2012, 04:46:01 PM »

Sadly we already figured it was her.  Now they need to arrest that SOB that did this to her.

I'll move to Missing found Deceased.

I agree Klaas.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2012, 04:58:59 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1472&start=200

LibbeWDC wrote:
Not sure how accessible the full link will be, but below is the last 1/4 of the article. It appears that Jeff Meek of the Village Voice is doing some reporting! The previous story continues to be updated... Thank you Jeff!

http://www.hsvvoice.com//news/2011-12-28/Headlines/Volunteers_find_female_body_early_Saturday_morning.html

--snipped--

Earlier, just before the call came in that a female body had been found, this reporter spoke with Luther Duck, father of Natkze’s boyfriend, Kevin Duck. Asked if he had spoken to son, Kevin, he said, “No, and I really don’t want to.”

“Kevin’s not allowed in our house because of his past violence,” said Luther.

Just then the call came in that a body was found.

Shortly thereafter it was said the body had been found near a pond. Luther said he had told Village police to check that pond five days ago.

The following day this reporter talked with a Village police officer who asked to remain anonymous. He said yes, the area had previously been searched, but not as thoroughly as on Saturday. Saturday’s search had many more searchers, much larger manpower.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.