May 01, 2024, 12:25:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dawna Natzke ,46yr, Missing 12/21/11 in Hot Springs Village, AR (BODY FOUND)  (Read 33757 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2012, 05:59:43 PM »

http://www.katv.com/story/16663230/boyfriend-listed-as-person-of-interest-in-homicide-case-gcso-still-looking-for-suspects

Duck arrested for probation violation, listed as person of interest in homicide case
Posted: Feb 02, 2012 2:13 PM CST
Updated: Feb 02, 2012 3:43 PM CST

According to the Garland County Sheriff's Department, Kevin Duck was arrested in Louisiana on February 1st by the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office. He is being held on a no bond Arkansas warrant for probation violation.

Duck has been listed as a person of interest in the homicide of Dawna Natzke.

::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2012, 06:44:30 PM »

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/193824/2/Dawna-Natzkes-boyfriend-Kevin-Duck-arrested-on-probation-violations-in-Louisiana

Dawna Natzke's boyfriend, Kevin Duck, arrested on probation violations in Louisiana
5:09 PM, Feb 2, 2012

Duck had been on probation in Hot Spring County for aggravated assault back in October 2009. He was due to come off probation later this year.

According to his probation officer, Duck began skipping appointments. A warrant was issued, and Duck was arrested Thursday.

The circumstances surround Duck's original 2009 arrest have not yet been made clear.

Duck's arrest was not made in conjunction with Natzke's murder. Officials are calling Duck a "person of interest." The investigation is still ongoing.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2012, 11:37:45 PM »

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=511872

Hot Springs Village Police Officer Resigns, Cites Natzke Murder Investigation
By: KARK 4 News
Updated: February 21, 2012

The Hot Springs Village Police Department (HSVPD) is the subject of a string of accusations about mismanagement and other alleged issues, including the handling of the investigation into the December murder of HSVPD dispatcher Dawna Natzke.

The situation comes to light via a letter to the editor published in a Hot Springs newspaper today.

Former HSVPD patrol officer Dale Anderson has resigned after first turning to the Hot Springs Village Property Owner's Association (POA) for action last week. When that didn't happen, he did as promised and submitted the letter to the Hot Springs Sentinel Record, which published it today.
A recent incident and the subsequent Dawna Natzke investigation have caused many Hot Springs Village residents to question their police department's leadership. There also appears to be some type of official "gag order" surrounding this investigation. This has caused many questions to surface regarding the manner in which the current command staff handled this investigation and why resources that were offered or made available were never utilized. Based on my experience and training, these concerns certainly appear justified and deserve to be addressed.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2012, 10:15:02 AM »

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=511872

Hot Springs Village Police Officer Resigns, Cites Natzke Murder Investigation
By: KARK 4 News
Updated: February 21, 2012

The Hot Springs Village Police Department (HSVPD) is the subject of a string of accusations about mismanagement and other alleged issues, including the handling of the investigation into the December murder of HSVPD dispatcher Dawna Natzke.

The situation comes to light via a letter to the editor published in a Hot Springs newspaper today.

Former HSVPD patrol officer Dale Anderson has resigned after first turning to the Hot Springs Village Property Owner's Association (POA) for action last week. When that didn't happen, he did as promised and submitted the letter to the Hot Springs Sentinel Record, which published it today.
A recent incident and the subsequent Dawna Natzke investigation have caused many Hot Springs Village residents to question their police department's leadership. There also appears to be some type of official "gag order" surrounding this investigation. This has caused many questions to surface regarding the manner in which the current command staff handled this investigation and why resources that were offered or made available were never utilized. Based on my experience and training, these concerns certainly appear justified and deserve to be addressed.

He certainly put his money where his mouth is (that's an old saying).  I admire his determination to do the right thing even though it will be costly to him and and his family.  They will be in my prayers! as have the loved ones of Dawna.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2012, 11:32:26 PM »

Sister, Dale is courageous and is probably hoping that appropriate changes will be made by the police department in the Village.  Hopefully, it is not too late to get justice for Dawna.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2012, 11:41:09 PM »

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=511952

In-Depth: Officer Resigns from Hot Springs Village Police, Chief Responds
By: Marci Manley, KARK 4 News
Updated: February 22, 2012

Anderson, in the full letter you can read here, describes the police department as a hostile work environment, telling KARK over the phone he had concerns about a culture of arrogance which kept information within the confines of commanding officers' knowledge.

He wrote in his letter, " A recent incident and subsequent Dawna Natzke investigation have caused ... residents to question their police department's leadership [...] Based on my experience and training, these concerns certainly appear justified."

Chief Cornett disagrees, arguing his office handled the investigation by the book.

"I would refute that. I think we are up to date, I think we do our work well," Cornett said.

But Anderson pointed out that patrol officers, to this day, have not been briefed on what the department knew about Dawna Natzke's missing person's case. But Cornett points to police reports to serve as their briefing, declining to be more specific.

"All of the reports were entered into the system. All the officers have access to those reports. They can pull them up and read them as it went," Cornett said.

But according to officers who know the system, reports only include details as recorded by the officer who took the information from the person making the police report. There's no designation of timelines, what information has been verified as correct or rumor, and that keeps officers working in the field from having the same knowledge as commanding officers in the loop in administration.

That, Anderson said on the phone, is an example of the  "culture of arrogance" among commanding officers that resulted in Natzke's investigation being mishandled.

Natzke went missing after a Christmas party on December 21st. The charred remains of her car were discovered by a State Forester in Ouachita National Forest. Hot Springs Village Investigators did not arrive on the scene of the car until Sunday, December 25th. A canine search crew went out into the forest on December 26th. But Natzke's body wasn't discovered until New Year's Eve by volunteer searchers.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2012, 12:26:11 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/02/23/dawna-natzke-case-the-truth-starts-coming-out/#more-9474

Dawna Natzke case: The truth starts coming out
Posted on February 23, 2012 by Valhall

LAROY…HELLO.  Mr. Anderson appears to not be the only member of your rank and file who is discontent.  The Hinky has had INSIDE SOURCES for weeks and weeks now.  You and your top 2 nidgets kept this case behind closed doors.  You, nor either one of the two buffoons who serve you, ever EVER EVER held one briefing with your police officers, you never gave one update to your police officers.  You intentionally left those officers clueless.  Your officers couldn’t possibly have assisted in this investigation because they had NO INFORMATION to go with and requests for information WERE DENIED. Hell, they didn’t even feel safe showing up for the volunteer search that ultimately led to the discovery of Dawna’s body because, according to the sources, you had caused such fear within the ranks that it would be seen as a traitorous act they feared getting fired for if they did show up!
Sources close to the case have informed the Hinky that Garland County has had to ‘START ALL OVER’ on the investigation and case building in the murder of Dawna Natzke because the HSVPD botched it so bad virtually nothing from their original case can be used.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2012, 12:48:52 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/02/23/dawna-natzke-case-the-truth-starts-coming-out/#more-9474

Dawna Natzke case: The truth starts coming out
Posted on February 23, 2012 by Valhall

LAROY…HELLO.  Mr. Anderson appears to not be the only member of your rank and file who is discontent.  The Hinky has had INSIDE SOURCES for weeks and weeks now.  You and your top 2 nidgets kept this case behind closed doors.  You, nor either one of the two buffoons who serve you, ever EVER EVER held one briefing with your police officers, you never gave one update to your police officers.  You intentionally left those officers clueless.  Your officers couldn’t possibly have assisted in this investigation because they had NO INFORMATION to go with and requests for information WERE DENIED. Hell, they didn’t even feel safe showing up for the volunteer search that ultimately led to the discovery of Dawna’s body because, according to the sources, you had caused such fear within the ranks that it would be seen as a traitorous act they feared getting fired for if they did show up!
Sources close to the case have informed the Hinky that Garland County has had to ‘START ALL OVER’ on the investigation and case building in the murder of Dawna Natzke because the HSVPD botched it so bad virtually nothing from their original case can be used.

from the same article
Laroy…turn your hearing aid up and listen.  Garland County has already PUBLICLY stated you turned down their offers for assistance in the early CRITICAL days of the investigation into Dawna’s disappearance.  Laroy…the Forestry Division has already stated you and your 2 sidekicks turned down their offers to secure and search the CRITICAL first crime scene – that’s Dawna’s car, you know….the one you left unsecured and just sitting out in the rain and public arena for about 4 days???  Laroy, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH has already stated, as well as Dawna’s sister, that you turned TES down when they offered during those CRITICAL early days to assist in finding Dawna’s body.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2012, 11:40:19 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/03/01/dawna-natzke-case-duck-out-citizens-speak-details-emerge/

Dawna Natzke case: Duck out, citizens speak, details emerge
Posted on March 1, 2012 by Valhall

Several things have taken place in the past few days in the Dawna Natzke case, but none of them lead us closer to hopes that an arrest will be made for her murder.  New information has been shared by sources about the night Dawna Natzke was last seen alive.  This information clears up several areas of confusion and contradictory accounts from the past.  In addition, citizens of Hot Springs Village continue to use the Village Voice to state their discontent with handling of Dawna’s murder case by the HSVPD.  Lastly, Kevin Duck’s bonded out of jail on the charges of probation violation.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2012, 11:46:57 PM »

Video at link

http://www.katv.com/video?clipId=6804402&topVideoCatNo=189702&autoStart=true

Exclusive:  Mother of Murdered Police Dispatcher Speaks out about Investigation
March 3, 2012
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2013, 02:55:20 AM »

FINALLY!   

http://www.katv.com/story/24066506/boyfriend-wanted-in-dawna-natzkes-murder

Boyfriend wanted in Dawna Natzke's murder
Posted: Nov 25, 2013 4:33 PM CST Updated: Nov 25, 2013 10:29 PM CST
By Erin Hawley, Anchor/Reporter
By Matt Mershon, Reporter

GARLAND COUNTY (KATV) -

An arrest warrant for first degree murder has been issued for the boyfriend of a Hot Spring Village police dispatcher killed almost two years ago.

Dawna Natzke was killed in December 2011.

Kevin Duck was arrested several weeks after Dawna's death for violating probation, according to arrest reports, but he was later released. He was only named as a person of interest.

Garland County Prosecutor Steve Oliver said the warrant was issued Monday on a first-degree murder charge for Kevin Duck in Dawna Natzke's death.

Natzke was last seen December 21, 2011, leaving a holiday party with Duck. Her body was found New Year's Eve in a remote area in the Ouachita National Forest.

Duck told detectives in 2011 that the couple returned to Natzke's home after the party and that she was gone when he awoke the next morning.

The arrest affidavit for Duck mentioned that Duck had called in to his employer saying that he would be late for work the day after Natzke went missing.  His employer, Lester Woodson, mentioned to authorities that Duck had said he was looking for Natzke that morning but never asked for time off to do it again.

Duck's arrest affidavit also mentioned one of Natzke's friends, Patty Hathaway, witnessing Duck and Natzke leave the Christmas party together and in the process saw Duck push Natzke out the front door.  Hathaway had sent Natzke a text the night before saying she didn't like what she had seen and the next day a response from Natzke's phone read, "He did not push me.  I fell and he caught me.  I had taken a pain pill and was tour up." 

Hathaway didn't believe that text was from Natzke since it was not her style of texting and mentioned that she would have called instead of texting back.

Cell phone records are what eventually linked Duck to the crime.  At 9:02 AM on the day Natzke disappeared, a call was made from Duck's cellphone that originated 6/10ths of a miles from the locations where Dawn's car was found burning.

An autopsy on Natzke's body showed she had died within three to four hours after leaving that party since her blood alcohol content level of .07 - according to medical examiner Dr. Charles Kokes.  Kokes mentioned that most likely represented antemortem alcohol consumption.  Kokes determined Natzke's cause of death to be from blunt force trauma and drowning.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2013, 02:56:06 AM »

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story/colorado-authorities-arrest-dawna-natzke-murder-su/d/story/jrYrOiCvGkq1xPip80Vrog

Colorado Authorities Arrest Dawna Natzke Murder Suspect
11/26/2013 07:00 PM

HOT SPRINGS, AR -- Just one day after an arrest warrant was issued in connection to the murder of police dispatcher Dawna Natzke, who was reported missing in 2011, suspect Kevin Duck has been taken into custody in Colorado.

According to the Garland County Sheriff's Office (GCSO), investigators received information indicating that Duck, Natzke's boyfriend at the time, was in or near Burlington, Colo.

Investigators then relayed that information to the Kit Carson County Sheriff's Office in Colorado, who confirmed that Duck was in the area, according to GCSO.

GCSO says Duck was taken into custody Tuesday evening without incident.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2013, 03:02:28 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/25/kevin-duck-dawna-natzke_n_4340045.html

Kevin Duck Accused Of Killing Dawna Natzke In 2011

By KEN MILLER 11/25/13 06:41 PM ET EST AP

The boyfriend of an Arkansas police dispatcher who was killed nearly two years ago was charged Monday with first-degree murder and an arrest warrant was issued for him, a prosecutor said.

Kevin Duck is accused of killing Dawna Natzke, a Hot Springs Village police dispatcher who was last seen leaving a holiday party with Duck around 11 p.m. on Dec. 21, 2011. Volunteer searchers found her body on New Year's Eve in a remote area of the Ouachita National Forest, about 5 miles from where her burned-out station wagon had been found days earlier.

Duck's cellphone number has been disconnected and calls to his family rang unanswered. Oliver said he does not know if Duck has an attorney.

Natzke, 46, had worked at the police station seven years. At age 35, she donated a kidney to her father, prolonging his life by 10 years, according to the preacher at her funeral. Friends said she built her life around her sons: two who played football at Jessieville High School at the time of her death and an older son who lived nearly.

Duck told detectives in 2011 that the couple returned to Natzke's home after the holiday party and that she was gone when he awoke the next morning.

The cause of her death has not been released, but Oliver said it appeared Natzke, 46, died within three to four hours of leaving the party with Duck.

"The best we know, he was just angry with her, when they left the party he was just angry," Oliver said.

The two had arrived at the party together, along with Natzke's mother, in Natzke's car, according to Oliver.

"She was seen leaving with Mr. Duck. He was kind of leading her out. He wasn't pushing her, just kind of leading her out" he said. "She left her mother behind and her purse."

A friend, Patty Hathaway, told The Associated Press in early 2012 that, shortly after Natzke's disappearance, she had received an odd text message from the woman's phone. Hathaway said she had texted Natzke the day after the party to say she wasn't pleased with how Natzke's boyfriend had "pushed" her out the door.

Nearly two hours later, Hathaway received a text from Natzke's phone, saying: "He didn't push me i fell and he caught me. I had taken a pain pill and was tour up"

Hathaway said she didn't believe Natzke wrote the message. "I know she knows how to spell," she said then.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2013, 03:07:47 AM »

http://hotspringsdaily.com/fbi-cellphone-records-place-kevin-duck-within-half-mile-of-dawna-natzkes-body/

FBI Cellphone Records Place Kevin Duck Within Half Mile Of Dawna Natzke’s Body

November 26, 2013

A probable cause affidavit says cellphone records obtained from the FBI in Washington, D.C. place Kevin Duck approximately half a mile away from the sites where Dawna Natzke’s car and body were found.

According to KARK News,content partners with Hot Springs Daily, Dawna Natzke was reported missing on Dec. 22, 2011 by her boyfriend, Kevin Duck, the night after a Christmas party in which he was seen leaving with her, even forcibly pushing her out the door, according to witnesses.

According to the affidavit, a toxicology report indicated that Natzke likely died within 3-4 hours of leaving the party.

Her car was discovered burned in the woods around 11 a.m. on Dec. 22, flames still emanating from the engine area.

It was later determined that the car belonged to Natzke, and was the one she and Duck had driven to the party the night before. Her body was discovered on New Year’s Eve 2011 on Maun Haul Road in Garland County outside Hot Springs Village.

Duck’s cellphone records were sent to the FBI for triangulation, which shows the date and time of a call, the tower the call hit and the approximate location of the cellphone at the time the call was made.

Results showed calls coming from Kevin Duck’s cellphone at 8:34 a.m. on Dec. 22, 2011, from a location within six-tenths of a mile of where Natzke’s body was ultimately found, according to the report.

The affidavit states that just 28 minutes later, at 9:02 that same morning, a call originating from Duck’s cellphone was made within six-tenths of a mile of where Natzke’s car was found burning, a mere 2 hours before the car was discovered.

Later that same morning, a friend texted Dawna to tell her she didn’t like seeing Kevin push her around. The friend received a reply from Dawna’s cellphone at 9:37 a.m. on Dec. 22, saying, “He did not push me. I fell and he caught me. I had taken a pain pill and was tour up.” The friend told authorities she didn’t believe the text came from Dawna, saying she didn’t use those kinds of words or punctuation in her texts, according to the affidavit.

Dawna’s cellphone has never been recovered.

On Monday, Investigators and the prosecuting attorney’s office completed an arrest warrant for Kevin Conway Duck on the charge of first-degree murder in connection to Natzke’s disappearance and death.

The Garland County Sheriff’s Office says the arrest warrant was signed Monday afternoon in Garland County Circuit Court, and bond has been set at $250,000.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2013, 03:12:06 AM »

http://www.katv.com/story/24078125/dawna-natzkes-boyfriend-wanted-for-murder-new-details-emerge

Update: Kevin Duck Arrested in Colorado
Posted: Nov 26, 2013 5:23 PM CST Updated: Nov 26, 2013 6:56 PM CST

UPDATE:  GARLAND COUNTY (KATV) - According to Garland County Authorities the man suspected in the death of Dawna Natzke, Kevin Duck, has been arrested in Colorado.  The sheriff's department says one of their investigators was informed that Duck was in the area of Burlington, CO.  That information was sent to authorities there and Duck was taken into custody, without incident, on Tuesday evening.  He was arrested on a 1st degree murder warrant. 

GARLAND COUNTY (KATV) - Nearly two years after Dawna Natzke's death, Natzke's boyfriend Kevin Duck has been linked to her murder through cell phone records.

Natzke was killed in December 2011. An arrest warrant for first degree murder was issued Monday for the boyfriend of the Hot Springs Village police dispatcher, according to Garland County Prosecutor Steve Oliver.

Kevin Duck was arrested several weeks after Dawna's death for violating probation, according to arrest reports, but he was later released. He was only named as a person of interest.

Text messages, phone calls, and even cell phone tower triangulation records are used in the case against Duck.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2013, 03:28:04 AM »

Probable cause affidavit:

http://media.**/news/documents/2013/11/25/PDF950.PDF

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2013, 04:03:52 AM »

http://media.**/news/documents/2013/11/25/PDF950.PDF

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2013, 07:07:30 PM »

http://www.katv.com/story/24088002/mother-relieved-about-arrest-of

Dawna Natzke's mother "relieved" about arrest
Posted: Nov 27, 2013 5:39 PM CST Updated: Nov 27, 2013 5:39 PM CST

HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE (KATV) -

The boyfriend of a Hot Springs Village woman killed in 2011 remains behind bars.

Kevin Duck was taken into custody in Colorado Tuesday for the murder of Dawna Natzke in 2011.

Doris Smith, Dawna Natzke's mother, said the arrest is a relief.

Doris spent the last two years consumed with her daughter's death and who is responsible and believes police have arrested the right person.

Holidays are a tough time. Doris last saw Dawna at a Christmas party in 2011.

Nearly two years later, Duck, was arrested on a charge of first degree Murder.

After countless sleepless nights and lonely days, the news of Ducks's arrest leaves Doris suddenly overwhelmed.

She was devastated by autopsy results released this week stating Dawna was killed by blunt force trauma and drowning.

"I was hoping it was quick and over and done with," Doris said.

But with Duck's arrest, she said she is now looking forward to justice for her daughter.

"I've already lived through the fact that she's gone," Doris said. "It doesn't bring her back but I know she's with her dad and no one was loved any more than she was."

Duck is scheduled for an extradition hearing Friday morning in Kit Carson County, Colorado, where he is being held.

His bond is set at $250,000.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2013, 07:22:35 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boyfriend-charged-murdering-arkansas-police-dispatcher-2011/story?id=21025728

Boyfriend Charged With Murdering Arkansas Police Dispatcher in 2011
Nov. 27, 2013
By ROGER LEE and TAYLOR BEHRENDT via Good Morning America

The former boyfriend of a murdered Arkansas police dispatcherhas been arrested just one day after a warrant was issued naming him as the suspect in the 2011 murder.

Kevin Duck, 30, was arrested Tuesday in Burlington, Colo., and charged with first-degree murder after authorities received information he was in the area. His bond has been set for $250,000. Duck has not yet been arraigned and he does not have a lawyer.

Duck is accused of killing Dawna Natzke, 46, a Hot Springs Village police dispatcher who was last seen leaving a holiday party with Duck on Dec. 21, 2011. A witness told police that Duck was seen forcibly pushing Natzke out the door, according to the arrest warrant issued Monday.

Natzke's burned car was found the day after the party by police. Police found her body in a remote area of the Ouachita National Forest on New Year's Eve, about 5 miles from where her burned-out car had been found.

Body Found Near Home of Missing Police Dispatcher Dawna Natzke

Duck initially told investigators that they left the party around 10 p.m. and returned to Natzke's home, according to the arrest warrant. When he awoke the next morning, Natzke was gone, he told police.

A toxicology report indicates that Natzke, a mother of three, likely died from blunt force trauma and drowning within three to four hours after leaving the party, the arrest warrant says.

The arrest warrant notes that Duck was late to work the day after Natzke disappeared. Duck's boss at Lester's Quality Auto Service told police Duck seemed disinterested in the search for Natzke and never asked for days off to search for her before the body was found.

Although Duck wasn't considered a suspect at the time, his father says he knew police would eventually zero in on his son.

"Kevin is the person of interest, the only person of interest," Duck's father, Luther, told ABC News affiliate KATV last February.

The FBI used Duck's cellphone records to link him to the area on the same day Natzke's car was found, the arrest warrant states.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2013, 11:56:34 AM »

Thank you for posting the articles and updating us on the history of the case and the arrest of Kevin Duck, texasmom.   It looks like it took a couple of years to make the case.   After so much time passing since her murder, I wonder if Kevin thought he was home free?  Or did he wonder and worry about being apprehended?  Hoping and praying there will be justice for Dawna Natzke.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.