March 19, 2024, 12:08:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #30 1/01/12 -  (Read 707395 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: February 09, 2012, 09:21:22 AM »

Good morning everyone.

Morning prayers have been said for all in need.
Bearly, have they found out what is wrong with your niece yet?  Extra prayers headed her way.  I know it must be scary for her and the family.
 an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: February 09, 2012, 02:41:42 PM »

Please pray for my niece.  She was taken out of school by ambulance last night.  She is in the hospital and they do not know what is wrong with her.  Thanks again.

an angelic monkey

Done!  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: February 09, 2012, 02:47:43 PM »

Please pray for my niece.  She was taken out of school by ambulance last night.  She is in the hospital and they do not know what is wrong with her.  Thanks again.

an angelic monkey

Sending prayers now!

Thank you so much.  Her family has really been through it.  My brother and SIL lost a baby when she was full term.  My SIL also lost a brother to brain cancer, has a sister with MS, and another sister with many issues and it is her ex that has cancer throughout.

Wow that is a big plate! I hope that your niece is just reacting to the stress of the new diagnosis and she will bounce back quickly!

That's what I am hoping.  She is still in the hospital, they have not duplicated what happened so far.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: February 09, 2012, 02:49:58 PM »

Bearly - Prayers for all.   an angelic monkey

Thank you.  You are all so generous with your prayers.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey   

an angelic monkey  Yes she is Bearly.

Don't I know it.  Monkeys are generous prayer people, that's for sure.  They care about each other and others in the outside world.  Gotta love those Monkeys!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: February 09, 2012, 02:53:46 PM »

Hope you all are having a great Super Bowl night. To tell you the truth I would rather was figure skating on TiVo or reruns of Cops.  Monkey Devil!  CC says hello. We went grocery shopping yesterday, I cooked lunch today and went to Walmart after church. He has been so good taking the dogs out while I get to sleep late. He took Patton out this morning and someone told him don't go down the hill, a cat was mutilated and they were waiting on maintenance to get it. Someone is feeding the cats/ducks so that the coyotes have grub to eat.  City won't do anything because someone is feeding the critters so that the coyotes can eat. I feel so bad for the kitty that was killed. Hope it wasn't the one that Patton made friends with. He was so sweet. I am so tired, waiting for half time to walk Patton for his last walk.

Hugs, love and prayers.

PS... if you don't mind pray for Patton/Josef's groomer/boss of the Pet Lodge for the loss of her grandmother that raised her. She is such a tough woman, helped me through my loss and I want to do anything I can to help her through this.

Love ya Monks!!!!!!

an angelic monkey 
Added her to my prayer list last night JSM.  The loss of love is so deep, even for a tough woman.

It may even be harder because she is a tough woman and people are used to asking her for help, they may not know what to do when she needs help.

an angelic monkey

You are right Bearly, she is having a hard time, but is asking for help. Her family is more dysfunctional than I have ever seen. So very sad. But she is doing well. Saw her today and Patton gave her a kiss and I gave her a hug. I truly love my friendship with her.

Please give her a hug from us, too, JSM.

...and Bart, I think he is part mine, too.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: February 09, 2012, 03:05:19 PM »

Hey Bearly.  an angelic monkey
Hope you had a good day today.
Say a prayer for my dad.He is having trouble with one of his eyes again.Talking about doing an MRI to see if there may be another problem of some kind.He'll be at the doctor and hubby and I have 2 different court hearings....disability/property.I may pull my hair out tomorrow. 

I need a lot of chocolate. 

I hear they make chocolate wine now - the best of both worlds! 
PS Good luck!
Good afternoon!
Hubby will know something in a couple of weeks.No update on dad yet.
Court...well it was continued again.I have got the dumbest neighbors ever.
No you can not have nor buy my property.Try and nickle and dime me into poverty to force a sell.....I like Ramen noodles.the power of Tink and my new wand compels me to say stick where the sun don't shine.
They actually even asked me to sell my land and home on installments.  Monkey Devil!    You can't call Tink a ho and expect anything good to come from it. 

They really said that?  I cannot believe it!  How awful!  I am so sorry Tink!

So now they have changed their tune, huh?

They are singing:

Hi ho!  Hi ho! 
It's off to Tink-a-ho we go.

We talked some trash
Then offered cash,

Hell no!!!  Hell no!!!

No way!
Bearly you have such a way with words, that only I wish I could have.

I hope and pray that those neighbors leave Trimm alone soon.

Me too!

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1526 on: February 09, 2012, 05:05:08 PM »

Where are my manners?
Good morning everyone.  Prayers for a good day.

Afternoon Sister, I am way behind, trying to get caught up from yesterday.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: February 09, 2012, 05:05:41 PM »

Where are my manners?
Good morning everyone.  Prayers for a good day.

Good morning Sisterr and all the monkey junkies!

Not going to work today - going to read, take a walk and maybe go to Walgreens.

Pretty day here...
  Way to go Caddy!!! No work is always a good day.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: February 09, 2012, 05:06:35 PM »

an angelic monkey

Behind as usual Bearly, but I am praying.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: February 09, 2012, 05:07:26 PM »

Thanks for your prayers.  She shakes uncontrollably every time she stands up.  They are doing tests and trying to figure out why.

I have seen something like that on the news going around a high school up north Bearly. Hope it isn't the same thing.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: February 09, 2012, 05:07:52 PM »

an angelic monkey

Done!  an angelic monkey

Thanks.  Her uncle is the one who was diagnosed with cancer throughout his body.

Bless her heart and prayers for them both.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: February 09, 2012, 05:07:57 PM »

Bearly - Prayers for your niece and all the others in your world that are experiencing difficulties, illness and unknowns at this time.   an angelic monkey

JSM - I have concerns for your sister and pray that she will be left in peace soon.  It must be so draining for her to raise a child and tend to her new business with all the harrassment.  God keep her safe.   an angelic monkey

Sister, Iirc, today you are having another biopsy.  Thinking of you and hope you don't have too much discomfort and that you rest well tonight.

I share everyone's horror at the atrocity towards Charlie and Braden.  The signs were there, and it was preventable.  Shame, shame for those in authority that did not put their safety first.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: February 09, 2012, 05:08:33 PM »

an angelic monkey

Sending prayers now!

Thank you so much.  Her family has really been through it.  My brother and SIL lost a baby when she was full term.  My SIL also lost a brother to brain cancer, has a sister with MS, and another sister with many issues and it is her ex that has cancer throughout.

So heartbreaking.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: February 09, 2012, 05:26:47 PM »

Bearly - Prayers for your niece and all the others in your world that are experiencing difficulties, illness and unknowns at this time.   an angelic monkey

JSM - I have concerns for your sister and pray that she will be left in peace soon.  It must be so draining for her to raise a child and tend to her new business with all the harrassment.  God keep her safe.   an angelic monkey

Sister, Iirc, today you are having another biopsy.  Thinking of you and hope you don't have too much discomfort and that you rest well tonight.

I share everyone's horror at the atrocity towards Charlie and Braden.  The signs were there, and it was preventable.  Shame, shame for those in authority that did not put their safety first.
Thank you can.  Finished the funeral and had the biopsy done.  Headed for bed.  It's been a tiring day!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: February 09, 2012, 05:31:10 PM »

Thank you can.  Finished the funeral and had the biopsy done.  Headed for bed.  It's been a tiring day!
an angelic monkey   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: February 09, 2012, 05:34:20 PM »

Went and had lunch with my parents...ever since I got back Digger and the bird have been fighting.I think she is trying to tell on Digger,just haven't figured out what he did yet. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: February 09, 2012, 05:45:43 PM »

Have some concerns and haven't been able to speak about them, so have not been posting much, but have been reading and thinking of you all.

My brother went to the oncologist for his post-op check.  No cancer in the prostate.  He will begin treatment next week at a hospital.  Once a week for six weeks if the first treatment goes o. k.  He will be treated with oncotice, a bacteria, for stage 2 bladder cancer. It has penetrated the wall and is in the muscle.  It is hoped it will activate his own cells to fight the bacteria and kill off the cancer cells.   The day prior to his treatment he will have blood and urine tests to ensure he can take the treatment the following day.

Regarding my Mom.  Her husband's wanderings are increasing and recently he left the apt. in the middle of the night while she was sleeping, leaving the apartment door wide open.  When she discovered him gone, she threw on a housecoat and began searching for him.  She went to the lobby first and then walked the staircases to every floor looking for him.
When she was unable to find him she called 911.  This is too much for a woman of her years.  She promised me that if it hapens again in the middle of the night she will call 911, if unable to reach his son, who when he found out, told her to call him anytime day or night.
He was found shortly after the police came.  Locked in a corridor that he couldn't exxit from since he dd not have his keys with him.

As a result, my Mom is ready to put his name on a wait list for a nursing home.  Thus we have begun booking appointments for tours in nursing homes in her community.  We took a tour this week.  She is ready to put him on a list, but not ready to put him into a nursing home yet.  The wait lists are long, unless an emergency arises.
 She has ordered a bracelet through the alzheimers soc. and they will register him with the RCMP.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: February 09, 2012, 05:48:06 PM »

Bless you Sister.  You must be worn out.  I hope you sleep well.   an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: February 09, 2012, 06:47:02 PM »

Have some concerns and haven't been able to speak about them, so have not been posting much, but have been reading and thinking of you all.

My brother went to the oncologist for his post-op check.  No cancer in the prostate.  He will begin treatment next week at a hospital.  Once a week for six weeks if the first treatment goes o. k.  He will be treated with oncotice, a bacteria, for stage 2 bladder cancer. It has penetrated the wall and is in the muscle.  It is hoped it will activate his own cells to fight the bacteria and kill off the cancer cells.   The day prior to his treatment he will have blood and urine tests to ensure he can take the treatment the following day.

Regarding my Mom.  Her husband's wanderings are increasing and recently he left the apt. in the middle of the night while she was sleeping, leaving the apartment door wide open.  When she discovered him gone, she threw on a housecoat and began searching for him.  She went to the lobby first and then walked the staircases to every floor looking for him.
When she was unable to find him she called 911.  This is too much for a woman of her years.  She promised me that if it hapens again in the middle of the night she will call 911, if unable to reach his son, who when he found out, told her to call him anytime day or night.
He was found shortly after the police came.  Locked in a corridor that he couldn't exxit from since he dd not have his keys with him.

As a result, my Mom is ready to put his name on a wait list for a nursing home.  Thus we have begun booking appointments for tours in nursing homes in her community.  We took a tour this week.  She is ready to put him on a list, but not ready to put him into a nursing home yet.  The wait lists are long, unless an emergency arises.
 She has ordered a bracelet through the alzheimers soc. and they will register him with the RCMP.

Can,I am praying for you and your family.  an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1539 on: February 09, 2012, 08:58:02 PM »

Can - have her think about an alarm that goes off if he leaves the the apt - it is easy to install and can be found at most hardware stores - she will sleep better knowing an alarm will go off to wake her if he leaves again. Getting old sucks - granted it is better then the alternitive but it breaks my heart to see vital people go downhill so fast. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.