March 18, 2024, 09:08:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #30 1/01/12 -  (Read 707309 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: February 09, 2012, 09:26:08 PM »

Hey Bearly.  an angelic monkey
Hope you had a good day today.
Say a prayer for my dad.He is having trouble with one of his eyes again.Talking about doing an MRI to see if there may be another problem of some kind.He'll be at the doctor and hubby and I have 2 different court hearings....disability/property.I may pull my hair out tomorrow. 

I need a lot of chocolate. 

You got it, Trimm.  I think about your Dad often.  Court hearings are not easy, I will pray for you.

My brother's ex-BIL (this may sound like someone we don't know, but his SIL and he have remained friends, in fact, we spent Christmas with him) had a seizure the other night.  When they did tests, they found out he had cancer all through him.  The couple's 2 kids live with him and they are devastated.  Please pray for him and his family.  Thank you.

an angelic monkey

Prayers for the BIL and the family Bearly.  an angelic monkey

Two words CANCER SUCKS!!

It sure does.  I feel so badly for this family.  These kids have been bounced around.  They are currently living with him. 

The Mom has a house with a man and they have split up after a couple of years.  She is not working because she got fired from her job, then went to school to be a medical assistant, could not do it after she graduated, sick people make her sick.  These poor kids.

OMG... poor kids to have to deal with all that. My prayers are with them and hope their mother does right by them.

Please don't misunderstand me, she is doing all she can.  She is fighting her own demons, she has some healing to do, too.  Sometimes people ask more of a person than they are able to give.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: February 09, 2012, 09:28:00 PM »

Hey Bearly.  an angelic monkey
Hope you had a good day today.
Say a prayer for my dad.He is having trouble with one of his eyes again.Talking about doing an MRI to see if there may be another problem of some kind.He'll be at the doctor and hubby and I have 2 different court hearings....disability/property.I may pull my hair out tomorrow. 

I need a lot of chocolate. 

I hear they make chocolate wine now - the best of both worlds! 
PS Good luck!
Good afternoon!
Hubby will know something in a couple of weeks.No update on dad yet.
Court...well it was continued again.I have got the dumbest neighbors ever.
No you can not have nor buy my property.Try and nickle and dime me into poverty to force a sell.....I like Ramen noodles.the power of Tink and my new wand compels me to say stick where the sun don't shine.
They actually even asked me to sell my land and home on installments.  Monkey Devil!    You can't call Tink a ho and expect anything good to come from it. 

They really said that?  I cannot believe it!  How awful!  I am so sorry Tink!

So now they have changed their tune, huh?

They are singing:

Hi ho!  Hi ho! 
It's off to Tink-a-ho we go.

We talked some trash
Then offered cash,

Hell no!!!  Hell no!!!

No way!
I am going to have the house looked at by a realtor before the next court date.If they meet my price for the whole thing,house and all they can pay cash for it...other wise I am going to have it put in the file that I am not willing to come to the table for any purpose in the future and request it go straight to the judge.
Woke up this morning in a wicked state of mind.The little Powell boys just did it for me,it sets you back to when Caylee was found.   
    Trimm, what does your attorney say about a realtor giving you a price. I don't think you will be happy if they buy your property (JMO). I wish happiness for you and all and don't want you taken advantage by those neighbors.

I am sick over the Powell boys, makes my stomach turn. 
The Powell story is so upsetting.Can't stop thinking about it. 
The idiots next door...not worried about them buying the property because I won't split it up.They can go to he!!.
One of hubby's friends has a family member interested in the house,but whatever.Just getting my self made clear to the morons next door.Your money is no good here. 
Hubby has decided to build me a tiny house of sorts on the bluff for Digger and myself.A new little hidey hole all fenced in.Really just for my yard stuff,but I'll spiff it up and carry on.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: February 09, 2012, 09:29:20 PM »

The pedicures went fabulous yesterday.  Connie needs a new brace for her leg as I think it is now ill-fitting and is too small.  Will be working on that next week.
After the pedis we went to our favorite cafe and had a late lunch and a glass of wine.  Guess she really shouldn't be drinking with all the medicine she takes, but I'm the driver and she made it home safe and sound.  Thank you for alll the positive energy sent our way!
Lots to do today to get ready for tomorrow.
Blessings to all.

Sister, whenever I see one of your posts, it reminds me of my sister who passed away a couple of years ago.  She was diabetic most of her life and lost her vision.  Also, she had several strokes and in the end, she was bedridden and blind.  But she never lost her high spirits and could remember numbers and dial the phone, although she had lost the use of her left side.  She lived in Jacksonville and called me often.  Her husband was wonderful taking care of her, it was amazing.  She would call and we would reminisce about our childhood.  We always sang the song, "Sisters."  Rosemary Clooney and her sister sang it in a movie, "Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...."  On the last day of her life she called me and we were singing and laughing.  She was feeling so well that day.  She always said at the end, "Life is good."  About 15 minutes after we spoke she had a massive stroke and lost consciousness.  She lived for a few hours.  I still miss her every day.  My sister had lost her speech at one time but through therapy she regained it.  She had trouble with a few words, but generally she spoke well.  I hope that your sister can do the same with speech therapy and can live a long and happy life.
The flowers I got for her had a note which said:

"But if the while I think of you, dear friend, all losses are restored and sorrows end."
                      ---Shakespeare
Babybear, thank you for sharing this with me.  I am so blessed to have such a loving family.  I have a brother and two sisters, including Connie.  I am close with all of my family, but Connie and I used to take vacations together, she would help me with church work, or when I was sick she was also "nurse Nellie" . . . one of the toughest things is her inability to communicate/speak.  We have developed a language of our own and you should have heard us yapping yesterday although no one else really understood us.  Too funny.  She still goes to speech therapy . . . I miss talking with her like we used to do.  I have promised her I would take her on vacation this year to Key West (our favorite place).  The logistics of taking her gives me a headache because of her leg brace and the loss of use of her right side, getting tired so easy, can't talk, etc.  But somehow I am going to do it because I know she would do the same thing for me.
I am sure you miss your sister, she sounds wonderful and how I love the quote from Shakespeare.  So appropriate!
Again, thank you for sharing a piece of your soul -- I will treasure it!
  an angelic monkey Sister, you are so wonderful wanting to take Connie to Key West. I hope and pray that some day my sister and I can get along enough to go on a trip. I know if something happened to her, I would be there like you are for Connie. I hope and pray my sister would do the same.
JSM, I know in families it is sometimes hard to get along.  It is sad when "issues" are larger than love.  I hope for you and your sister a wonderful trip together some day.
  an angelic monkey Awww thanks Sister, we get along, but we can't have a peaceful time with her soon to be ex husband calling every 3 seconds. It gets really really old, him making her life miserable hurts my heart. 

Does she need a restraining order against him?

She won't get one Bearly. She is so beaten down by him and his antics it is awful. Thankfully he flunked his psych eval, so 6 more months of supervised visitation.

BUT a lot of good that does, I worry that he will do to the baby what Josh Powell did with his boys.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: February 09, 2012, 09:32:11 PM »

The pedicures went fabulous yesterday.  Connie needs a new brace for her leg as I think it is now ill-fitting and is too small.  Will be working on that next week.
After the pedis we went to our favorite cafe and had a late lunch and a glass of wine.  Guess she really shouldn't be drinking with all the medicine she takes, but I'm the driver and she made it home safe and sound.  Thank you for alll the positive energy sent our way!
Lots to do today to get ready for tomorrow.
Blessings to all.

Sister, whenever I see one of your posts, it reminds me of my sister who passed away a couple of years ago.  She was diabetic most of her life and lost her vision.  Also, she had several strokes and in the end, she was bedridden and blind.  But she never lost her high spirits and could remember numbers and dial the phone, although she had lost the use of her left side.  She lived in Jacksonville and called me often.  Her husband was wonderful taking care of her, it was amazing.  She would call and we would reminisce about our childhood.  We always sang the song, "Sisters."  Rosemary Clooney and her sister sang it in a movie, "Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...."  On the last day of her life she called me and we were singing and laughing.  She was feeling so well that day.  She always said at the end, "Life is good."  About 15 minutes after we spoke she had a massive stroke and lost consciousness.  She lived for a few hours.  I still miss her every day.  My sister had lost her speech at one time but through therapy she regained it.  She had trouble with a few words, but generally she spoke well.  I hope that your sister can do the same with speech therapy and can live a long and happy life.
The flowers I got for her had a note which said:

"But if the while I think of you, dear friend, all losses are restored and sorrows end."
                      ---Shakespeare
Babybear, thank you for sharing this with me.  I am so blessed to have such a loving family.  I have a brother and two sisters, including Connie.  I am close with all of my family, but Connie and I used to take vacations together, she would help me with church work, or when I was sick she was also "nurse Nellie" . . . one of the toughest things is her inability to communicate/speak.  We have developed a language of our own and you should have heard us yapping yesterday although no one else really understood us.  Too funny.  She still goes to speech therapy . . . I miss talking with her like we used to do.  I have promised her I would take her on vacation this year to Key West (our favorite place).  The logistics of taking her gives me a headache because of her leg brace and the loss of use of her right side, getting tired so easy, can't talk, etc.  But somehow I am going to do it because I know she would do the same thing for me.
I am sure you miss your sister, she sounds wonderful and how I love the quote from Shakespeare.  So appropriate!
Again, thank you for sharing a piece of your soul -- I will treasure it!
  an angelic monkey Sister, you are so wonderful wanting to take Connie to Key West. I hope and pray that some day my sister and I can get along enough to go on a trip. I know if something happened to her, I would be there like you are for Connie. I hope and pray my sister would do the same.
JSM, I know in families it is sometimes hard to get along.  It is sad when "issues" are larger than love.  I hope for you and your sister a wonderful trip together some day.
  an angelic monkey Awww thanks Sister, we get along, but we can't have a peaceful time with her soon to be ex husband calling every 3 seconds. It gets really really old, him making her life miserable hurts my heart. 
Been meaning to ask, how is the bakery coming along?
Seems to be doing well Sister. Especially on the weekends, it is always crowded. How you feeling? Better I hope.  an angelic monkey

That's wonderful!  Has she ever done anything like this before?

No Bearly, just did cakes out of my parents house for extra money. She makes some mean chocolate chip cookies 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: February 09, 2012, 09:36:20 PM »

Flying home today from Orlando....can't wait to see our dog and the kids and grands.
But hate going back to the cold weather.

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: February 09, 2012, 09:38:26 PM »

Good morning everyone.

Morning prayers have been said for all in need.
Bearly, have they found out what is wrong with your niece yet?  Extra prayers headed her way.  I know it must be scary for her and the family.
 an angelic monkey

No.  They saw something abnormal on her EKG and they sent her to a Pediatric Cardiologist who told them it was nothing to worry about.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: February 09, 2012, 09:40:14 PM »

Please pray for my niece.  She was taken out of school by ambulance last night.  She is in the hospital and they do not know what is wrong with her.  Thanks again.

an angelic monkey

Behind as usual Bearly, but I am praying.  an angelic monkey

Thank you.  She is home, but they are no wiser.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: February 09, 2012, 09:42:17 PM »

Thanks for your prayers.  She shakes uncontrollably every time she stands up.  They are doing tests and trying to figure out why.

I have seen something like that on the news going around a high school up north Bearly. Hope it isn't the same thing.

They said they are seeing more bruises because of the weather and think she might have bruised her breastbone which caused pressure when she stood up, but her family does not think that's it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: February 09, 2012, 09:43:01 PM »

Please pray for my niece.  She was taken out of school by ambulance last night.  She is in the hospital and they do not know what is wrong with her.  Thanks again.

an angelic monkey

Done!  an angelic monkey

Thanks.  Her uncle is the one who was diagnosed with cancer throughout his body.

Bless her heart and prayers for them both.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: February 09, 2012, 10:00:24 PM »

Bearly - Prayers for your niece and all the others in your world that are experiencing difficulties, illness and unknowns at this time.   an angelic monkey

JSM - I have concerns for your sister and pray that she will be left in peace soon.  It must be so draining for her to raise a child and tend to her new business with all the harrassment.  God keep her safe.   an angelic monkey

Sister, Iirc, today you are having another biopsy.  Thinking of you and hope you don't have too much discomfort and that you rest well tonight.

I share everyone's horror at the atrocity towards Charlie and Braden.  The signs were there, and it was preventable.  Shame, shame for those in authority that did not put their safety first.

Thank you!

Praying for all that need them!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: February 09, 2012, 10:01:52 PM »

Bearly - Prayers for your niece and all the others in your world that are experiencing difficulties, illness and unknowns at this time.   an angelic monkey

JSM - I have concerns for your sister and pray that she will be left in peace soon.  It must be so draining for her to raise a child and tend to her new business with all the harrassment.  God keep her safe.   an angelic monkey

Sister, Iirc, today you are having another biopsy.  Thinking of you and hope you don't have too much discomfort and that you rest well tonight.

I share everyone's horror at the atrocity towards Charlie and Braden.  The signs were there, and it was preventable.  Shame, shame for those in authority that did not put their safety first.
Thank you can.  Finished the funeral and had the biopsy done.  Headed for bed.  It's been a tiring day!

Thinking about you and sending prayers.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: February 09, 2012, 10:03:14 PM »

Went and had lunch with my parents...ever since I got back Digger and the bird have been fighting.I think she is trying to tell on Digger,just haven't figured out what he did yet. 

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: February 09, 2012, 10:09:52 PM »

Have some concerns and haven't been able to speak about them, so have not been posting much, but have been reading and thinking of you all.

My brother went to the oncologist for his post-op check.  No cancer in the prostate.  He will begin treatment next week at a hospital.  Once a week for six weeks if the first treatment goes o. k.  He will be treated with oncotice, a bacteria, for stage 2 bladder cancer. It has penetrated the wall and is in the muscle.  It is hoped it will activate his own cells to fight the bacteria and kill off the cancer cells.   The day prior to his treatment he will have blood and urine tests to ensure he can take the treatment the following day.

Regarding my Mom.  Her husband's wanderings are increasing and recently he left the apt. in the middle of the night while she was sleeping, leaving the apartment door wide open.  When she discovered him gone, she threw on a housecoat and began searching for him.  She went to the lobby first and then walked the staircases to every floor looking for him.
When she was unable to find him she called 911.  This is too much for a woman of her years.  She promised me that if it hapens again in the middle of the night she will call 911, if unable to reach his son, who when he found out, told her to call him anytime day or night.
He was found shortly after the police came.  Locked in a corridor that he couldn't exxit from since he dd not have his keys with him.

As a result, my Mom is ready to put his name on a wait list for a nursing home.  Thus we have begun booking appointments for tours in nursing homes in her community.  We took a tour this week.  She is ready to put him on a list, but not ready to put him into a nursing home yet.  The wait lists are long, unless an emergency arises.
 She has ordered a bracelet through the alzheimers soc. and they will register him with the RCMP.

Oh, Can, I feel for you and Mom.  I wish I could give you a hug.  My prayers and thoughts are with you.  <3

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: February 09, 2012, 10:12:24 PM »

Have some concerns and haven't been able to speak about them, so have not been posting much, but have been reading and thinking of you all.

My brother went to the oncologist for his post-op check.  No cancer in the prostate.  He will begin treatment next week at a hospital.  Once a week for six weeks if the first treatment goes o. k.  He will be treated with oncotice, a bacteria, for stage 2 bladder cancer. It has penetrated the wall and is in the muscle.  It is hoped it will activate his own cells to fight the bacteria and kill off the cancer cells.   The day prior to his treatment he will have blood and urine tests to ensure he can take the treatment the following day.

Regarding my Mom.  Her husband's wanderings are increasing and recently he left the apt. in the middle of the night while she was sleeping, leaving the apartment door wide open.  When she discovered him gone, she threw on a housecoat and began searching for him.  She went to the lobby first and then walked the staircases to every floor looking for him.
When she was unable to find him she called 911.  This is too much for a woman of her years.  She promised me that if it hapens again in the middle of the night she will call 911, if unable to reach his son, who when he found out, told her to call him anytime day or night.
He was found shortly after the police came.  Locked in a corridor that he couldn't exxit from since he dd not have his keys with him.

As a result, my Mom is ready to put his name on a wait list for a nursing home.  Thus we have begun booking appointments for tours in nursing homes in her community.  We took a tour this week.  She is ready to put him on a list, but not ready to put him into a nursing home yet.  The wait lists are long, unless an emergency arises.
 She has ordered a bracelet through the alzheimers soc. and they will register him with the RCMP.

Can - have her think about an alarm that goes off if he leaves the the apt - it is easy to install and can be found at most hardware stores - she will sleep better knowing an alarm will go off to wake her if he leaves again. Getting old sucks - granted it is better then the alternitive but it breaks my heart to see vital people go downhill so fast. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Yes.  I agree.  You might even consider it on the bedroom door, so she knows about it right when he leaves the bedroom.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1554 on: February 10, 2012, 12:51:03 AM »

Evening Monkeys   

Been a busy day  For me busy any way. Made granddaughter curtains for her room. Started on them when I wasn't fully awake. To saw the least I messed them up. They are to short. So have to figure how to fix it without re-buying all new fabric. I knew I should have waited.

Prayers for all our Monkeys that need them.

I have a question as anyone heard from 4Donks?  Haven't seen her since the first of the month. Hope she is okay. Have missed her.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: February 10, 2012, 06:36:07 AM »

Evening Monkeys   

Been a busy day  For me busy any way. Made granddaughter curtains for her room. Started on them when I wasn't fully awake. To saw the least I messed them up. They are to short. So have to figure how to fix it without re-buying all new fabric. I knew I should have waited.

I have a question as anyone heard from 4Donks?  Haven't seen her since the first of the month. Hope she is okay. Have missed her.
We must be on the same wave length,I woke up thinking about 4Donks this morning. Hope she is okay. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: February 10, 2012, 07:37:13 AM »

Can,I am praying for you and your family.  an angelic monkey
Thanks trimmy 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: February 10, 2012, 07:52:52 AM »

Can - have her think about an alarm that goes off if he leaves the the apt - it is easy to install and can be found at most hardware stores - she will sleep better knowing an alarm will go off to wake her if he leaves again. Getting old sucks - granted it is better then the alternitive but it breaks my heart to see vital people go downhill so fast. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Thank you boyzmom.  I will look into this and speak to my Mom.  My Mom will be 91 in a few days and I feel this is too much for her. She has no peace.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: February 10, 2012, 08:02:48 AM »

Thanks for your suggestions and hugs bearly.

Sorry your niece did not receive answers.   an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: February 10, 2012, 08:11:22 AM »

Evening Monkeys  

Been a busy day   For me busy any way. Made granddaughter curtains for her room. Started on them when I wasn't fully awake. To saw the least I messed them up. They are to short. So have to figure how to fix it without re-buying all new fabric. I knew I should have waited.

I have a question as anyone heard from 4Donks?  Haven't seen her since the first of the month. Hope she is okay. Have missed her.
We must be on the same wave length,I woke up thinking about 4Donks this morning. Hope she is okay.  

I hope 4 Donks is oaky too. She last signed in Thursday, Feb. 2nd and made one post. Her current avatar is very touching and beautiful.

Name:    4 Donks
Position:    Monkey Junky
Date Registered:    May 21, 2010, 09:30:48 PM
Last Active:    February 02, 2012, 05:21:57 PM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12576.msg1506701#msg1506701
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 08:14:09 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.