March 19, 2024, 05:35:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #30 1/01/12 -  (Read 707511 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: February 11, 2012, 09:30:56 AM »

OMG CC  So glad you turned everything over to the local LE.  The sad part is how many people fall for this kind of sh*t.
Yes, Green Eyes, there are people who fall for stuff like this.  I worry about my mother, she is so innocent to the evil of the world.  Lordy, she let a magazine salesman in her house the other day.  Afraid I scolded her!  At least with the credit card scams she can just say she doesn't own a credit card and never has.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: February 11, 2012, 09:33:59 AM »

Okay - gather around you little monkeys and pull up a swing - it's CC's neighborhood story time.

This morning JSM received a FedExed letter addressed to me at her office.  I asked her who it was from, as I wasn't expecting anything from FedEx.  She told me it was from a Klaus Schoening in Dundalk, MD.  I told her I had no idea who he was and to bring it home.  About 5 minutes after JSM freceived the letter, I received the following email:

Dear me,

How are you doing today. Am glad to Inform you that you will be receiving a payment envelop which will be used for your assignment and this payment envelop will be delivered today via FEDEX . Below is the transaction Details.

Transaction Details from FEDEX :
------------------------------

Tracking Number :  798041459755   

The Check is from our finance company and was issued to cover the project bills for your wages and Assignment:-

You should first take it to your bank and cash immediately, Deduct your first wages which is $400 then the remaining balance should be used for the assignment below.

However, I am donating to the charity. I contacted the charity home, and I was given the list of the items to be bought, the items are much and will cost a lot to get them shipped,so we have reached an accord, They will be getting the items themselves. Once the paycheck has been cashed you are to deduct $400 for your pay for this week and send the balance through Western Union Instant Money Transfer to the information Below.You can find any Western Union locations close to you. Below is the Orphanage Western Union information to send the Money.

Receivers Information:
----------------------------------
Western Union Details Below:-

RECEIVER NAME:  Monica Caldwell
CITY:  Cheras
STATE:  Kuala Lumpur
ZIP CODE:    56000
COUNTRY  : Malaysia

The Western Union charges are to be deducted from the funds , When the Money has been transferred Let me have the information's Below

1) Senders Name and Address
2) 10 Digit MTCN Control Number
3) The amount transferred after deducting Western union charges.

However,  I will be waiting to read back from you ASAP today and i also have some other assignment for you to do by next week.

I want you to be rest assured that I'll never stress you at all in any assignment given to you and i promise to pay your fees weekly as we both agreed.

Take good care of yourself and have a blessed day ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M RICH, I'M RICH I thought.  No more searching for work for me.

I sent the email to JSM and told her the letter from FedEx was probably a scam.  She opened the letter, and sure enough, there was a check made out to me in the amount of $1,951.50 from a legit bank with what appeared to be a legit routing number and legit account number (as I looked up the information of the bank online and it had those same numbers for wire transfering purposes listed on its website.

I found all of this info out by having JSM scan the check and email it to me.  I also did some other research on Western Union scams and found this one to a tee, as described in the email I received above.

Now all the hopes I had of not having to work again and buying up ocean front property in Florida will have to put onhold for another time.  I emailed all the info I had to the bank and also called them.  I provided them with Klaus's name and address, which I know are not true, and the email address of the person.  They said that this scam has been going around the Irving/Dallas area for the past 2-3 months and are havaing a hard time traqcking these people down.

Lesson learned - do not be a georgie scamthony, do be a good bee.   
CC, this scam was going through Delaware last year and apparently more than one person fell for it.  Truly sick!  Sorry you will have to find a legit job, poor baby!  Hug JSM and the doggies for me.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: February 11, 2012, 12:26:54 PM »

Good Morning monkey friends...

Hope all of you have a blessed day - that is my wish from the heart.

Can- hope your Mom can find some answers about her hubs soon. My last five months has been riddled with finding solutions to my aging parents' issues.  If there is a safety issue, act on it immediately and then let your heart lead you in your other  decisions.  There are no easy answers... Just in my situation anyway.

4Donks - gurl - where u at? Don't make me git up there and bring the criminal??

You are so right.  There are no easy answers for any family grappling with these issues.
In my Mom's situation there is not just one family.  Our concerns are for our Mom and her husband's children have different concerns.  My Mom has pressure from both sides.  Oy vey!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: February 11, 2012, 12:31:53 PM »

Hi Caddy - how was your day off?  . . .and today is Friday 
Hey!!

My day off was wonderful - and I worked all day yesterday- so not going into work today either!  (I work for my hub's business- so as long as I am caught up - I have that pleasure).

Thanks for asking!  What will your day bring?

Great to have that latitude and nice knowing you can grab a day or two off when business pemits.
My day was consumed with research on bladder cancer.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: February 11, 2012, 12:36:02 PM »

Have some concerns and haven't been able to speak about them, so have not been posting much, but have been reading and thinking of you all.

My brother went to the oncologist for his post-op check.  No cancer in the prostate.  He will begin treatment next week at a hospital.  Once a week for six weeks if the first treatment goes o. k.  He will be treated with oncotice, a bacteria, for stage 2 bladder cancer. It has penetrated the wall and is in the muscle.  It is hoped it will activate his own cells to fight the bacteria and kill off the cancer cells.   The day prior to his treatment he will have blood and urine tests to ensure he can take the treatment the following day.

Regarding my Mom.  Her husband's wanderings are increasing and recently he left the apt. in the middle of the night while she was sleeping, leaving the apartment door wide open.  When she discovered him gone, she threw on a housecoat and began searching for him.  She went to the lobby first and then walked the staircases to every floor looking for him.
When she was unable to find him she called 911.  This is too much for a woman of her years.  She promised me that if it hapens again in the middle of the night she will call 911, if unable to reach his son, who when he found out, told her to call him anytime day or night.
He was found shortly after the police came.  Locked in a corridor that he couldn't exxit from since he dd not have his keys with him.

As a result, my Mom is ready to put his name on a wait list for a nursing home.  Thus we have begun booking appointments for tours in nursing homes in her community.  We took a tour this week.  She is ready to put him on a list, but not ready to put him into a nursing home yet.  The wait lists are long, unless an emergency arises.
 She has ordered a bracelet through the alzheimers soc. and they will register him with the RCMP.

Can - have her think about an alarm that goes off if he leaves the the apt - it is easy to install and can be found at most hardware stores - she will sleep better knowing an alarm will go off to wake her if he leaves again. Getting old sucks - granted it is better then the alternitive but it breaks my heart to see vital people go downhill so fast. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Thank you boyzmom.  I will look into this and speak to my Mom.  My Mom will be 91 in a few days and I feel this is too much for her. She has no peace.

It is much too much for her, even if she was 31.  I think this is an emergency situation and they should let him in right away--if that is her choice.  Why can't caretakers be provided for people, it is less in the long run?  If that is what the family wants, of course.

My heart goes out to you, Can.

an angelic monkey

Thanks bearly.  My Mom is not ready to have him in a nursing home.  It is only with a great deal of prodding my Mom has taken these first steps.  My daughter has been bombarding her for months.
There are services available but he balks and my Mom submits.  Story of her life.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: February 11, 2012, 12:39:59 PM »

Thanks for your suggestions and hugs bearly.

Sorry your niece did not receive answers.   an angelic monkey

It is hard when you don't know, wondering if the next shoe is going to fall.  Thanks, Can.

an angelic monkey

The fear of the unknown is worrying.  Hope the family gets some answers soon. an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: February 11, 2012, 12:43:07 PM »

Bearly - Prayers for your niece and all the others in your world that are experiencing difficulties, illness and unknowns at this time.   an angelic monkey

JSM - I have concerns for your sister and pray that she will be left in peace soon.  It must be so draining for her to raise a child and tend to her new business with all the harrassment.  God keep her safe.   an angelic monkey

Sister, Iirc, today you are having another biopsy.  Thinking of you and hope you don't have too much discomfort and that you rest well tonight.

I share everyone's horror at the atrocity towards Charlie and Braden.  The signs were there, and it was preventable.  Shame, shame for those in authority that did not put their safety first.
Can, thanks for the prayers and concern for my sister. She is so beaten down by him, but when she is in her bakery she is a totally different person. Happy and content, not beaten down at all.

Glad you sis finds so much pleasure in her work.  Hope she gets lots of valentine's day orders.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: February 11, 2012, 12:45:38 PM »

Have some concerns and haven't been able to speak about them, so have not been posting much, but have been reading and thinking of you all.

My brother went to the oncologist for his post-op check.  No cancer in the prostate.  He will begin treatment next week at a hospital.  Once a week for six weeks if the first treatment goes o. k.  He will be treated with oncotice, a bacteria, for stage 2 bladder cancer. It has penetrated the wall and is in the muscle.  It is hoped it will activate his own cells to fight the bacteria and kill off the cancer cells.   The day prior to his treatment he will have blood and urine tests to ensure he can take the treatment the following day.

Regarding my Mom.  Her husband's wanderings are increasing and recently he left the apt. in the middle of the night while she was sleeping, leaving the apartment door wide open.  When she discovered him gone, she threw on a housecoat and began searching for him.  She went to the lobby first and then walked the staircases to every floor looking for him.
When she was unable to find him she called 911.  This is too much for a woman of her years.  She promised me that if it hapens again in the middle of the night she will call 911, if unable to reach his son, who when he found out, told her to call him anytime day or night.
He was found shortly after the police came.  Locked in a corridor that he couldn't exxit from since he dd not have his keys with him.

As a result, my Mom is ready to put his name on a wait list for a nursing home.  Thus we have begun booking appointments for tours in nursing homes in her community.  We took a tour this week.  She is ready to put him on a list, but not ready to put him into a nursing home yet.  The wait lists are long, unless an emergency arises.
 She has ordered a bracelet through the alzheimers soc. and they will register him with the RCMP.

Can my thoughts and prayers are with your brother and pray that his treatment is a success. I am sorry your mom's husband is getting worse and what a scare that is that he got out in the middle of the night. I am glad that she has agreed to look at nursing homes. It is very hard to be a caregiver especially at her age for a person with dementia. My stepmom's dad was diagnosed with Alzheimers, but thankfully his "girlfriend" got him into a beautiful place that he can't get out of and she keeps a close eye on him all the time.

Many prayers for you all Can.

Your stepmom is fortunate that her Dad has such a special friend.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: February 11, 2012, 12:49:40 PM »

Went and had lunch with my parents...ever since I got back Digger and the bird have been fighting.I think she is trying to tell on Digger,just haven't figured out what he did yet. 
  Did you ever find out what Digger did?
It looked like he had bumped her cage,probably because she was spitting cracker pieces out of her cage at him.She is a little beyotch.  Monkey Devil!
He also pulled his blanket over the back of the couch...she thought he was gonna put her night-night.Anytime she thinks you are gonna get in her space with a cover she screams..loudly.  I'll take that any day over puke or poop. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: February 11, 2012, 12:54:32 PM »

Still praying for all the monkeys in need and keeping my candles lit.
My sisters have been in Florida for the last week and I've been running up to their place on the mountain 4 x a day to take care of their 5 dogs and 2 goats then come back here to take care of my 5 dogs, 4 donks, feral cats and wandering goats. They will be home tomorrow evening and I can hardly wait.
My avatar picture was taken in the limo on the way from the church to the reception. This was the 2nd wedding 3 months after we eloped. Yes I am older than dirt it was 1967.....
Sounds like you'll need a week in Florida after all that work.
Your avi is lovely. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: February 11, 2012, 12:59:32 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

special wishes to the lovebirds and their  for a wonderful weekend.

an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: February 11, 2012, 01:49:42 PM »

My brother went to the oncologist for his post-op check.  No cancer in the prostate.  He will begin treatment next week at a hospital.  Once a week for six weeks if the first treatment goes o. k.  He will be treated with oncotice, a bacteria, for stage 2 bladder cancer. It has penetrated the wall and is in the muscle.  It is hoped it will activate his own cells to fight the bacteria and kill off the cancer cells.   The day prior to his treatment he will have blood and urine tests to ensure he can take the treatment the following day.

Regarding my Mom.  Her husband's wanderings are increasing and recently he left the apt. in the middle of the night while she was sleeping, leaving the apartment door wide open.  When she discovered him gone, she threw on a housecoat and began searching for him.  She went to the lobby first and then walked the staircases to every floor looking for him.
When she was unable to find him she called 911.  This is too much for a woman of her years.  She promised me that if it hapens again in the middle of the night she will call 911, if unable to reach his son, who when he found out, told her to call him anytime day or night.
He was found shortly after the police came.  Locked in a corridor that he couldn't exxit from since he dd not have his keys with him.

As a result, my Mom is ready to put his name on a wait list for a nursing home.  Thus we have begun booking appointments for tours in nursing homes in her community.  We took a tour this week.  She is ready to put him on a list, but not ready to put him into a nursing home yet.  The wait lists are long, unless an emergency arises.

Can - have her think about an alarm that goes off if he leaves the the apt - it is easy to install and can be found at most hardware stores - she will sleep better knowing an alarm will go off to wake her if he leaves again. Getting old sucks - granted it is better then the alternitive but it breaks my heart to see vital people go downhill so fast. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Thank you boyzmom.  I will look into this and speak to my Mom.  My Mom will be 91 in a few days and I feel this is too much for her. She has no peace.

It is much too much for her, even if she was 31.  I think this is an emergency situation and they should let him in right away--if that is her choice.  Why can't caretakers be provided for people, it is less in the long run?  If that is what the family wants, of course.

My heart goes out to you, Can.

an angelic monkey

Thanks bearly.  My Mom is not ready to have him in a nursing home.  It is only with a great deal of prodding my Mom has taken these first steps.  My daughter has been bombarding her for months.
There are services available but he balks and my Mom submits.  Story of her life.

She will know when it's time.  Let's hope she listens.  Prayers for all.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: February 11, 2012, 01:50:39 PM »

Thanks for your suggestions and hugs bearly.

Sorry your niece did not receive answers.   an angelic monkey

It is hard when you don't know, wondering if the next shoe is going to fall.  Thanks, Can.

an angelic monkey

The fear of the unknown is worrying.  Hope the family gets some answers soon. an angelic monkey

Thank you.

I believe in miracles!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1633 on: February 11, 2012, 02:58:19 PM »

After three weeks of living with JSM I think I'm turning into her.  The past two meals I cooked I had to go to her closset and grap her crutch to smack the smoke alarm.

Do No Evil 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: February 11, 2012, 03:06:28 PM »

After three weeks of living with JSM I think I'm turning into her.  The past two meals I cooked I had to go to her closset and grap her crutch to smack the smoke alarm.

Every time I fix garlic bread, the smoke alarm goes off.  Every time it goes off, even when I expect it, I jump.  Every time I grab the broom and fan the smoke alarm to make it stop.  Every time the DOGS go after the broom and want to destroy it.  Seems it's a ritual 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: February 11, 2012, 03:13:43 PM »

Every time I fix garlic bread, the smoke alarm goes off.  Every time it goes off, even when I expect it, I jump.  Every time I grab the broom and fan the smoke alarm to make it stop.  Every time the DOGS go after the broom and want to destroy it.  Seems it's a ritual 

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: February 11, 2012, 03:43:55 PM »

Mmmmmm! Burn and serve bread!!   Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: February 11, 2012, 08:37:23 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/whitney-houston-dead/

Whitney Houston Dead at 48.  Is this true?

RIP Whitney.  My prayers go out for her daughter and all who love her.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/whitney-houston-superstar-of-records-films-dies-age-48/story-fn7x8me2-1226268869683

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1638 on: February 11, 2012, 08:49:02 PM »

Bearly I just saw that Whitney Houston had died and was going to post it. She was so young.
Rest In Peace Whitney

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: February 11, 2012, 08:53:52 PM »

Yes it appears to be true.  So sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.