March 19, 2024, 01:48:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #30 1/01/12 -  (Read 707430 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2420 on: March 05, 2012, 08:53:33 PM »

Thank you Brandi!  Yep, that's my girl....she really is a beautiful puppy...she is napping right now thank goodness...gives me a rest!

Thanks again friend!

My pleasure!

an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2421 on: March 05, 2012, 08:53:42 PM »

"Happiness is a warm puppy".  - Charles M Schulz     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2422 on: March 05, 2012, 08:58:53 PM »

Has Brandi been here lately? Still no word on Trimm?  Does she post on other forums anyone know?

I've been here, cookie.

No word on Trimm. Klaas sent her an email yesterday, but no response as far as I know.

My bet is she has no Internet access atm.

Hoping that is all it is.

Send me Molly's pictures, I'll post them for you if you like.

Hi Brandi  Did you get any of the snow yesterday? How you doing?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2423 on: March 05, 2012, 09:01:39 PM »

Hi Muffy & Bearly

How you doing Muffy? 

Bearly are you getting any rest? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2424 on: March 05, 2012, 09:03:17 PM »

Bearly...take care of your self! what were your symptoms of the blood clots ?
lately when I sit a long time..duh..on the computer....the back of my leg hurts really bad...it starts having pain from my butt to the back of my thigh, down to my calf...only on my right side...if only hurts when I sit...when I lay down or walk around I am just fine, no pain...does that sound anything like what you were experiencing? thanks..oh, and how did the doctor determine blood clots? X-rays?

Sounds like possible sciatic to me as well.  Try sitting with your legs crossed if possible, that helped me.  I felt better sitting with my legs crossed on a hard surface when I pinched my sciatic nerve.  Took months to get over it.  Doesn't really help to rest though.  You're almost better if you keep moving around as long as you don't lift heavy stuff.

thanks Klaas...
I will certainly try that sitting with legs crossed..you mean indian style right?  and yes, as long as I don't sit long I am fine...

The doctor told me to lay on the floor, bring my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around my knees.  This puts you 'in traction.'  I also remember him telling me to keep my back on the floor, pull my knees up to my chest then while I still have my back on the floor, rolling my bent knees to the left and then to the right--this also stretches your back.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2425 on: March 05, 2012, 09:07:41 PM »

I was wondering if everyone could say a little prayer for me. I am sure it is nothing but my sister has been wanting to have this big pow wow - I am not sure what about but she said it is serious and she needs to talk to me. We talk all the time by email and phone but she wants to do this one in private face to face! Like I said, I am sure it is nothing but I am a bit scared - she has not been feeling great lately and I am afraid something is wrong with her. I am so nervous - which is unlike me. So a little extra strength would be appreciated!
Most Gracious Father, bless TBM and all the monkey family of which we are a part.  You know our needs before we ask, so I invite you into our hearts to feel the secret place where we love and hate, have courage and have fear, succeed and fail, feel blessed and feel forsaken . . . the innermost part of ourselves.  Anoint us with your comfort so we may remember you are faithful to us beyond our deserving and that we are never beyond your love and mercy.  This we ask in the name of love, Jesus our Saviour.  Amen and Amen.

Folks, my Mom's sister (my Aunt Mabel) who was 15 months older has passed away.  To say my plate feels like it is overflowing is an understatement.  I will probably be away from my computer for a few days, between George, my Mom, and of course, Connie.  To those who are so led, please keep Connie's candles burning.  I am trusting in a miracle.  We are blessed by the best!

Sister, you are in my prayers, please take some time out for you.  When we have time to take a breath, we all need to go on vacation.  Aunt Mabel and all who love her are in my prayers, also.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2426 on: March 05, 2012, 09:11:06 PM »

Has Brandi been here lately? Still no word on Trimm?  Does she post on other forums anyone know?

I've been here, cookie.

No word on Trimm. Klaas sent her an email yesterday, but no response as far as I know.

My bet is she has no Internet access atm.

Hoping that is all it is.

Send me Molly's pictures, I'll post them for you if you like.

Hi Brandi  Did you get any of the snow yesterday? How you doing?

Hi GE!

Got snow this morning and afternoon. Was beautiful. Big flakes.

Less than 2" accumulation and most melted.

Calling for 72º here Thursday. LOL

I think I am fighting a sinus infection from my recent bouts with colds. Hurts a LOT when I lie down.

*sigh*

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2427 on: March 05, 2012, 09:18:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!! I haven't been able to post, work is driving me mad. Prayers for you all. I am cooking a meatloaf and potatoes for supper tonight. Gonna get to work and catch up in the morning.

I have been praying for you all and hope and pray you all are well.

Love and hugs.

JSM, Patton, Ruby and CC.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2428 on: March 05, 2012, 09:26:44 PM »

Sister prayers for you and your family.
TBM.....hope this is resolved ASAP
We seemed to have survived without damage..will check for tree damage in AM.
Trimm get your butt back here and let us know you and yours are OK
Cookie take care
Bearly be careful and follow dr's orders

Donk story for the day......
Due to the storms I hefted a 65 lb full square bale over the corral rail for the donks...Hobbs grabbed the bale and was hauling ass out of the barn with it when little Cappy backed up and took a running start and head butted him and put a stop to the theft. My mom was right. Big things do come in small packages (diamonds, dynamite and Cappy)

Everyone take care and keep safe.

Oh my, that must have been a sight to see, they sure do keep you entertained. 

I am glad to hear you are okay, I hope everything is okay after your check the next day.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2429 on: March 05, 2012, 09:28:09 PM »

good morning everyone!
Molly gets to come home with us tomorrow...excited...

Can't wait to hear Molly Mocha stories!

I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2430 on: March 05, 2012, 09:32:35 PM »

good morning everyone!
Molly gets to come home with us tomorrow...excited...

Can't wait to hear Molly Mocha stories!

Lol..did u see her pics that Brandi posted for me? She is a handful!  Very very active puppy..it is supposed to be in the 60's here tomorrow so we r going outside! I need to pick up doo doo anyways so she is going with me...
Thanks for the info on the stretches..I will do them...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2431 on: March 05, 2012, 09:36:33 PM »

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/02/28/dancing-with-the-stars-cast-announced/

New ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Cast Announced

Here are the 11 stars and their professional partners:

Former child star Melissa Gilbert, Partner: Maksim Chmerkovskiy

“Family Matters” star Jaleel White, Partner: Kym Johnson

Tennis Legend Martina Navratilova, Partner: Tony Dovolani

Soap star Jack Wagner, Partner: Anna Trebunskaya

NFL star Donald Driver of the Green Bay Packers, Partner: Peta Murgatroyd

“View” co-host Sherri Shepherd, Partner: Val Chmerkovskiy

Singer Gavin DeGraw, Partner: Karina Smirnoff

The Disney Channel’s Roshon Fegan, Partner: Chelsie Hightower

“Extra” co-host Maria Menounos, Partner: Derek Hough

Music legend Gladys Knight, Partner: Tristan MacManus

Singer Katherine Jenkins, Partner: Mark Ballas

Cuban actor and model William Levy, Partner: Cheryl Burke

Thanks Bearly.  As a fan of tennis, I'll be watching Martina.  She has a lot of spunk and had a fantastic, lengthy career in tennis.

Oh, I didn't know you were a tennis fan.  One of my SILs loves tennis.  My son played tennis in Middle School.  I enjoyed watching him.

Martina is such a great sport (no pun intended).  I remember her being on Sesame Street and interacting with the Muppets.  I was enchanted with her interactions with the children's characters.

oh, I'm mad about tennis!  Have seen some of my fav's play @ our roger's tournament in August. Saw Monica Selles (the grunter) a few years back and Justine Henin ret'd,
Sam Stosur, among others and my all time fav player, Roger Federer!

How exciting!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2432 on: March 05, 2012, 09:44:31 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Happy Friday!

Cookie - Today is the day!     Welcome to sm Molly!

Trim -  Hope we hear from you soon!

Sister - Sorry to hear your Aunt Mable died.  Your plate is full as you say.  an angelic monkey 

Bearly - how are you?  Feeling any better?   an angelic monkey 

The bronchitis is getting better.  My leg and butt and ankle still hurt pretty badly, but they are getting better.  Thanks for asking, Can.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2433 on: March 05, 2012, 09:52:26 PM »

Going out of town today to see my Mom.  Take her to lunch and have some girly time.
She had the first meeting with the intake person yesterday who made a home visit.
Such a stressful time for her and so much information for her to process. 

My prayers are with you all at this time.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2434 on: March 05, 2012, 10:07:08 PM »

Thanks all for your replies.

Brandi....I have tried to send her photo from my iPhone via emails and it does not send for some reason..will try again
Thank you Brandi

Got them, cookie Wink

I cropped and resized them so they would fit on a page. LOL They were huge Wink I also tweaked the brightness and contrast.

Beautiful puppy! (Sorry about your finger.)

OMG, how cute!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2435 on: March 05, 2012, 10:19:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys  I am back on line. I really hate being without my computer. Lets hope this time they got it fixed. Hughes has terrible customer service. Went out Thursday and the tech didn't get here until this afternoon. He didn't even get the work order until late yesterday.

I sure pray Trimm is okay. And it's internet problems and nothing more.

4Donks lovely picture. Noticed today that all the wild flowers along to highway are starting to bloom.

Bearly I am so sorry you aren't feeling well and trying to do it all for everybody. All the Monkeys gave good advice. But like Can said it's easy to give advice when we aren't walking in your shoes. Prayers and Hugs for you and the family. an angelic monkey

Thanks, Cutie.  I went to my family doctor today.  I have blood clots on the back of my leg where you bend it, I have bronchitis, and a vitamin deficiency.  No wonder I feel grumpy!

Oh Bearly.  My goodness!  You are sick!  Please follow your doctors orders.  Has he given you a blood thinner?
Love and prayers.
can.   

I got a second opinion and love this man, he is now my family doctor.  My blood pressure was through the roof, which it was on Tuesday when I saw the other doctor and he didn't do anything about it.  I have bronchitis, yadda yadda, had a fever, he is checking for a vitamin deficiency to make sure (my tongue is burning like crazy), but the biggest news--it is now blood clots, but a Baker's Cyst, he said you can see it sticking out of my leg without even touching it and it is swollen and aggravated.  What a breath of fresh air.  I cannot say enough about him and he was a breath of fresh air.  I know I am in good hands. 

Thanks, everyone, for your concern and your prayers.

Today I am going to the funeral of a woman who was my next door neighbor all during my childhood.  With as much as my Mom was in the hospital, she often had to check up on us and make sure we went to school on time.  My son took the day off to honor her also.

Have a blessed and peaceful day (but don't forget to have fun yourself and put a smile on someone's face if you can).

I am so glad that you found your doctor - he sounds like a gem!

Thanks, TBM!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2436 on: March 05, 2012, 11:01:04 PM »

Morning Monkeys 

Can have a good time with your mom. Prayers for her and the family. It's so hard to make changes even little ones when we get older let a lone big ones.  an angelic monkey

Bearly  So happy you got a second opinion. That there are no blood clots. an angelic monkey

Caddy hope you are enjoying your visit with your son. 

TBM  Prayers things are working out well with the family. an angelic monkey

JSM & CC miss you both

4Donks and all our Monkeys that are in the path of all these tornado's prayers you are all safe.  an angelic monkey

Trimm prayers you are okay.  an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2437 on: March 05, 2012, 11:03:07 PM »

Bearly, so glad you got a doctor that you like thats so important when you find a doctor that you are comfortable with.  Now you need to take care of you!

I had a Bakers cyst on the back of my leg several years back, Dr. said it would go away on its own time, one morning it was just gone.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2438 on: March 05, 2012, 11:28:54 PM »

Bearly!  How are you and yours? 

Hanging in.  I have a bit of a cold and my Mom can't use the washer and dryer on her floor this week.  For some reason that means I have to go and do the wash there.  I sometimes do it anyway, but this week I have to.

Look after your cold. 
Does that mean you have to take the laundry to another floor and do it?

Yes.  My Mom has an elevator right outside her room, there is only 2 floors, the laundry room is across from the elevator on both floors, and she has an electric wheelchair and the wash fits on it upstairs where she is.   The floor is being tiled this week, Monday to Friday.  She didn't do the wash this weekend because she said my Dad was in a bad mood Saturday so she didn't visit him on Sunday and didn't take his wash either Saturday or Sunday (I have a feeling she did not see him on Saturday either).  He is in the medical part of the facility.  My Mom is a nurse and visits her friends no matter what mood they are in.  I don't like being taken advantage of, especially when I have my own doctor upset with the amount I have been doing for her.  She manages to do a lot of social activities and she volunteers for others, but not my Dad.

Sorry to complain, but I feel like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.  She wants me to come every day and take the wash home with me, but there is no reason to do that.  I also have my Son and his appointments to go to and my eye doctor appointment.  My car got hit almost a month ago and I have not had time to take it to get fixed.

Rant over.

Bearly, you need to take care of yourself, the laundry can wait. Wish I was up there so I could help you with your mom or doing chores and stuff for you.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2439 on: March 05, 2012, 11:31:43 PM »

Bearly!  How are you and yours? 

Hanging in.  I have a bit of a cold and my Mom can't use the washer and dryer on her floor this week.  For some reason that means I have to go and do the wash there.  I sometimes do it anyway, but this week I have to.

Look after your cold. 
Does that mean you have to take the laundry to another floor and do it?

Yes.  My Mom has an elevator right outside her room, there is only 2 floors, the laundry room is across from the elevator on both floors, and she has an electric wheelchair and the wash fits on it upstairs where she is.   The floor is being tiled this week, Monday to Friday.  She didn't do the wash this weekend because she said my Dad was in a bad mood Saturday so she didn't visit him on Sunday and didn't take his wash either Saturday or Sunday (I have a feeling she did not see him on Saturday either).  He is in the medical part of the facility.  My Mom is a nurse and visits her friends no matter what mood they are in.  I don't like being taken advantage of, especially when I have my own doctor upset with the amount I have been doing for her.  She manages to do a lot of social activities and she volunteers for others, but not my Dad.

Sorry to complain, but I feel like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.  She wants me to come every day and take the wash home with me, but there is no reason to do that.  I also have my Son and his appointments to go to and my eye doctor appointment.  My car got hit almost a month ago and I have not had time to take it to get fixed.

Rant over.

Prayers heading your way Bearly. an angelic monkey
I am going to add my rant to yours. Where is Bearly in all this ? If you don't take care of yourself you won't be able to take care of anyone else......time to put Bearly 1st for a bit.

Thanks 4Donks!  I see what you are saying and I totally agree, however, where does that leave my Dad who is totally helpless in all this?

Bearly, I pray for your dad and I know how helpless he is. Makes me sad that you are being pulled like Stretch Armstrong. Just do what you can and don't over do it, your health is VERY important. Cubby NEEDS you!! Love you Bearly, I am very worried about you. 

I'm okay.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.