March 19, 2024, 04:42:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #30 1/01/12 -  (Read 707497 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: January 24, 2012, 05:21:58 PM »

James Spann is pizzed at Diane Sawyer.Third video. 
http://www.alabamawx.com/?author=2
James Spann
AirLink 33/40 Chopper Video
James Spann | 10:07 am January 24, 2012
If you missed it, here is the unedited video from our chopper…
From Jefferson County (Clay/Center Point/Trussville)

Oh dear....... 
http://www.katv.com/Global/category.asp?C=192879
ABC World News Poor Reporting
1 PM Tuesday Update... ABC World News responds to widespread criticism of their coverage Monday night. Tuesday, January 24, 2012

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: January 24, 2012, 05:24:58 PM »

Hi to everyone...haven't been on line much lately but things are almost normal again.

Several weeks ago they found a lump in my semi good bewb. Couldn't get good ultrasound or x-rays due to old scar tissue and metal clips as markers from previous biopsy areas. Finally just had a lumpectomy done and the result (as I expected ) came back negative.. Then I had to curtail my daily duties till dr's gave me the OK. Walt flew in and helped with the animals (not the donks  ) and my sister came over every day to take care of them. At last I have my freedom and can run amok on the property without supervision. The weather has been strange...The daffodils have been in bloom since the 1st week of January and both the pear tree and lilacs are starting to sprout leaves...really weird.

Prayers still being said for all monkeys in need.

4Donks, have been thinking about you and hope your good bewb is doing ok.  I have been taking some chemo tabs in preparation for my surgery tomorrow -- another ovarian tumor which I insist will not be malignant.  So I haven't been up top of everything as the tablets do make me sick and tired.  Just another pot hole in the road called life.  Spent yesterday and this morning cleaning out Connie's utility closet so I can store some of Christmas there.  At the rate I'm working, it may be Christmas of this year before I get it all put away.  Bless her heart, she cooked me lunch, some sort of chicken nuggets and they are pitching a fit in my stomach right now.
Have you had any more trouble with those goat guys?  When I get a little down, I just picture you out there with your gun giving them the boot over the fence and it always makes me smile.
Many prayers for you.
Blessings.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: January 24, 2012, 06:19:17 PM »

Hi to everyone...haven't been on line much lately but things are almost normal again.

Several weeks ago they found a lump in my semi good bewb. Couldn't get good ultrasound or x-rays due to old scar tissue and metal clips as markers from previous biopsy areas. Finally just had a lumpectomy done and the result (as I expected ) came back negative.. Then I had to curtail my daily duties till dr's gave me the OK. Walt flew in and helped with the animals (not the donks  ) and my sister came over every day to take care of them. At last I have my freedom and can run amok on the property without supervision. The weather has been strange...The daffodils have been in bloom since the 1st week of January and both the pear tree and lilacs are starting to sprout leaves...really weird.

4Donks, have been thinking about you and hope your good bewb is doing ok.  I have been taking some chemo tabs in preparation for my surgery tomorrow -- another ovarian tumor which I insist will not be malignant.  So I haven't been up top of everything as the tablets do make me sick and tired.  Just another pot hole in the road called life.  Spent yesterday and this morning cleaning out Connie's utility closet so I can store some of Christmas there.  At the rate I'm working, it may be Christmas of this year before I get it all put away.  Bless her heart, she cooked me lunch, some sort of chicken nuggets and they are pitching a fit in my stomach right now.
Have you had any more trouble with those goat guys?  When I get a little down, I just picture you out there with your gun giving them the boot over the fence and it always makes me smile.
Many prayers for you.
Blessings.

Sister I'll keep you in my prayers tomorrow. Thank heavens my sisters do the Christmas decorations and they had the "pleasure" of taking them down and putting them away. Sonny and Lamar tried  to get the chap that hunts my place to shoot the goats and give them to them but he refused...said "Miss Jan" would probably shoot him if he touched any animal on her place that wasn't a deer. I know the goats are still around because they have been in the pole barn where the round bales are stored. Good for them! I'm no longer carrying the shot gun (too big and cumbersome) instead I got a laser sight for the 357 and carry it. Mac is usually with me up at the barn and he is very protective. Too bad they didn't try something while Walt was here. He's a retired marine with combat experience. Maybe could have sold tickets.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: January 24, 2012, 06:58:26 PM »

I love a woman with a reputation 4Donks!  What a hoot!
Thank you for your prayers . . . they matter!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: January 24, 2012, 07:09:59 PM »

Many prayers for you.
Blessings.
Prayers and more prayers for you Sister. I don't know where my mind has been but I did not know you were having surgery? I treasure the advice you give us monkeys. You take care and know we all are waiting to hear from you! Love - chubs and the criminal
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: January 24, 2012, 07:11:21 PM »

Many prayers for you.
Blessings.

Sister I'll keep you in my prayers tomorrow. Thank heavens my sisters do the Christmas decorations and they had the "pleasure" of taking them down and putting them away. Sonny and Lamar tried  to get the chap that hunts my place to shoot the goats and give them to them but he refused...said "Miss Jan" would probably shoot him if he touched any animal on her place that wasn't a deer. I know the goats are still around because they have been in the pole barn where the round bales are stored. Good for them! I'm no longer carrying the shot gun (too big and cumbersome) instead I got a laser sight for the 357 and carry it. Mac is usually with me up at the barn and he is very protective. Too bad they didn't try something while Walt was here. He's a retired marine with combat experience. Maybe could have sold tickets.

A 357??????? 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: January 24, 2012, 07:18:07 PM »

Sister - sending love and prayers.   an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: January 24, 2012, 07:26:57 PM »

Many prayers for you.
Blessings.
Prayers and more prayers for you Sister. I don't know where my mind has been but I did not know you were having surgery? I treasure the advice you give us monkeys. You take care and know we all are waiting to hear from you! Love - chubs and the criminal
Cadi, I hadn't mentioned it before as when you talk about some things it seems to give it more power over your mind -- at least in my case.  So I don't dwell on it, and then just do what I have to do.  I do treasure, however, everyone's prayers as I believe God smiles when His children come to Him in prayer.  It truly is the best we can do for one another, interceding for each other in the throne room of mercy and grace.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: January 24, 2012, 07:28:00 PM »

Thank you can, I cherish them as they are holy!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: January 24, 2012, 07:38:27 PM »

Thank you can, I cherish them as they are holy!

an angelic monkey
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: January 24, 2012, 07:39:42 PM »

Many prayers for you.
Blessings.
Cadi, I hadn't mentioned it before as when you talk about some things it seems to give it more power over your mind -- at least in my case.  So I don't dwell on it, and then just do what I have to do.  I do treasure, however, everyone's prayers as I believe God smiles when His children come to Him in prayer.  It truly is the best we can do for one another, interceding for each other in the throne room of mercy and grace.
Sister- you are truly an angel- an angelic monkey
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #891 on: January 24, 2012, 07:43:36 PM »

Prayers for all monkeys in need.  JSM set me up with wifi on my computer.  Her computer is being used by her friend to search for a job so she'll join you all shortly.  I made meatloeaf for her tonight with a coyote I shot out back this morning.  GE/Babs, thanks for the recipe.

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #892 on: January 24, 2012, 07:50:58 PM »

Hey monkeys, it is JSM. My computer is hijacked by my neighbor that is looking for a job. I miss you all and have been busy with Patton, work and CC and Ruby. Work really has been crazy. I will catch up with you tonight and in the morning. My prayers are with you all. I have missed you so much. CC is making meatloaf and says it is from a coyote he shot out back.

Love and miss you all.

JSM, Patton, CC and Ruby

Do No Evil 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: January 24, 2012, 07:57:00 PM »

Coyote meatloaf 

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: January 24, 2012, 08:12:08 PM »

Prayers for all monkeys in need.  JSM set me up with wifi on my computer.  Her computer is being used by her friend to search for a job so she'll join you all shortly.  I made meatloeaf for her tonight with a coyote I shot out back this morning.  GE/Babs, thanks for the recipe.
Hope ya'll enjoyed.......tomorrow nite you going to try my award winning Possium Pot Pie?....Have to give credit where credit is do.......Coyote meatloaf was from an ol GE family recipe
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #895 on: January 24, 2012, 08:54:40 PM »

Many prayers for you.
Blessings.

You guys are incredible and inspiring to me! I keep both of you in my prayers and on my list of inspirational people!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: January 24, 2012, 09:12:11 PM »

I am going to watch the State of the Union address.

Hope I can keep my dinner down.

And it wasn't coyote meatloaf.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: January 24, 2012, 09:26:16 PM »

I am going to watch the State of the Union address.

Hope I can keep my dinner down.

And it wasn't coyote meatloaf.
Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: January 24, 2012, 09:39:01 PM »

cookie:

Saw "The Help" today.

What a great movie!

Thought of you, since you mentioned it a while ago and how much you enjoyed it.

an angelic monkey

wasn't it wonderful? I loved it..the book was good too..did you read it?
My 8 yr old grand daughter wants to see the movie..not that it is my call, but what do you think about it? maybe too young? she may not get the gist of the story..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: January 24, 2012, 09:41:07 PM »

Sister..thinking of you..please let us know !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.