March 18, 2024, 09:01:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #30 1/01/12 -  (Read 707303 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #480 on: January 12, 2012, 08:41:27 AM »

So we will not be needing the Monkey Bail money fund - we made a trip to the Ann Arbor google and put out some of our Google is Closed signs and went up to the office to give them one. The guy we talked to (who was just getting a drink when the receptionist snagged him) swore he had no power to change things. They made me stop taping the encounter. I did use the Excuse me young man voice on him!  Got home and Volia it is changed!  Amazing what a little persistence can do for ya!   

WooHoo!

You go girl!

You worked magic!

I love that monkey magician brandi!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: January 12, 2012, 08:42:16 AM »

I am thinking of either rescue or a chocolate lab puppy..our dog is 14 but I think that it will be company for him when we are gone during the day or at night...he was very close with our other dog Abby who passed a few years ago...I think that he will enjoy the company..
I think that I am gonna do it for sure once we get back from our cruise...

thanks for the advice..thanks for that video Klaas...tipped me over the edge I think..lol..called about some, waiting for a call back...
      YAY Cookie!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: January 12, 2012, 08:44:09 AM »

Thank you so much, Can.  She is doing well.  I am staying with her now.

an angelic monkey

Good to hear your Mom is doing well Bearly.  She is so blesed to have a daughter like you.

You made me cry!

Truth is, I don't think about it, I just do it.  I was going from my Mom's room to my Dad's last night (about 2-3 blocks away if it were outside) and the nurse said, your parents really keep you hopping.  Until that very second, I had not thought about what I do, but what I could not do.  (My son is off Friday and Monday and I wanted to spend time with him, even if it is only jammie time, and my Mom has to go to a follow up appointment and then wanted to go to the dentist on the same day, she was upset with me, but I really need to spend time with Cubby).  I had been feeling so guilty, your comment came right when I needed it the most.  Thank you, it means more than you will ever know.

Bless you Bearly. 
I am so very sorry your Mom is upset with you and wasn't able to understand (at least in that moment in time) how important her Grandsons' needs are, or yours.  Mom and son time is essential and endearing.    Somehow that speaks to me of how much you do for your Mom and how reliant she has become upon your help. How much lovelier for you if she had thanked you for all you do and said, 'That's alright dear, I understand... we can go to the dentist another time'
Bearly, you deserve to be appreciated.  Please don't stretch yourself too thin.  You matter!
Remember your own words - Think of what you DO - and not what you can't do.

Believe you me, if you were my daughter, my heart would swell with pride!
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Thank you, Can.  I am taking her tomorrow to her doctor, so I don't need to take her on Friday.  She now does not want to go to the dentist on Friday.  I think it is all catching up to her.  I think it all caught up to us at the same time.  Saturday, I am taking my Dad for a haircut.  Originally, I was going to do it, but I don't think I can stand that long right now.  My Mom is used to my Dad taking her everywhere she wants to go, and I know she is in a panic about the ulcers on her feet which are not, thank God, getting bigger.  They are not infected.

I just don't think she realizes how much work goes on when she is not there, that she just does not see.  I have to remember, this is about her and not about me.  I don't want to let her down, but sometimes her wants are more than a person is capable of doing.

Love you, Can.  Thanks for the support.  That is all I need to set me right.

an angelic monkey Oh Bearly, you are doing your best for the both of them. My prayers are with you all.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: January 12, 2012, 08:46:24 AM »

That was just too cute Bearly.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: January 12, 2012, 08:54:27 AM »

Already loved their Old Fashioned Gourmet Soup and Chowder Oyster Crackers made in Vermont with No Preservatives and No Trans Fats (black box), now I found their All Natural Westminster Crackers Old Fashioned Gourmet Rounds No Preservatives, No Trans Fats (red box).   Yum!!!

Sounds wonderful, I love chowder.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: January 12, 2012, 09:07:42 AM »

Good Morning. 
We may get a snow flurry today.Brrrr.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 12, 2012, 09:38:11 AM »

I am thinking of either rescue or a chocolate lab puppy..our dog is 14 but I think that it will be company for him when we are gone during the day or at night...he was very close with our other dog Abby who passed a few years ago...I think that he will enjoy the company..
I think that I am gonna do it for sure once we get back from our cruise...

thanks for the advice..thanks for that video Klaas...tipped me over the edge I think..lol..called about some, waiting for a call back...
      YAY Cookie!!!
Let us see pics when you decide

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: January 12, 2012, 09:41:13 AM »

Good Morning. 
Good morning.
Snow all around us, but just rain for now, thank goodness.
Spending the night with Mom and tomorrow to Connie's to pack her Christmas.  Asked her boys not to put things away, don't want the mess I had this year.  So they just moved everything to the spare bedroom which was fine.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: January 12, 2012, 09:45:38 AM »

Good Morning monkey friends!

Just checking up on everyone- my laptop died (bad news) but I got an IPad for Christmas (good news)!

But I am like a kindergartner trying to learn to use it and type without a keyboard! Yes I am that old!

I think I might be back to a semi- normal routine at home and work since we have the parents back on a good track-- I think? Please keep both of them on your prayer chains for me. It is one step at a time for them.

Hope everyone has a blessed and warm day!

PS Chubbie had her check up and last year they told me not to let her gain any weight.  She weighed the same and now they say she needs to lose five pounds?  I ration and measure her food- argh!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 12, 2012, 01:41:38 PM »

So we will not be needing the Monkey Bail money fund - we made a trip to the Ann Arbor google and put out some of our Google is Closed signs and went up to the office to give them one. The guy we talked to (who was just getting a drink when the receptionist snagged him) swore he had no power to change things. They made me stop taping the encounter. I did use the Excuse me young man voice on him!  Got home and Volia it is changed!  Amazing what a little persistence can do for ya!   
Don't really understand this whole google issue but I do understand you got some satisfaction from your efforts.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: January 12, 2012, 01:43:23 PM »

JSM,here is a link that has TruTv/InSession. 
http://worldtvsite.net/usa.html

thanks trimmy! 
 ::justice2NJ::
I cam to SM for Natalee,and I want this monster to hang. 

You're not alone in that Trim.   ::boxingjoran:: 
His 'Insincere' confession today assures that he'll have many years less than if he'd received a guilty verdict at trial.
  ::MonkeyMad

I was shocked when I watched it and he made me want to vomit  ::boxingjoran::  ::boxingjoran::  ::boxingjoran::

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: January 12, 2012, 01:44:56 PM »

Good Morning. 
Good morning.
Spending the night with Mom and tomorrow to Connie's to pack her Christmas.  Asked her boys not to put things away, don't want the mess I had this year.  So they just moved everything to the spare bedroom which was fine.
Thank you Sister.  Hope you have a wonderful day too!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: January 12, 2012, 01:52:06 PM »

hey everybody..what's happening....
  Hey Cookie!!!! You staying warm?

yes! it is great weather here! high 40's today and tomorrow is expected to be warmer! I could handle winters like this every year!

not long now till your personal warming blanket arrives from Chicago huh? so happy for you both..are you flying up here to ride back with him? seems like I remember hearing/reading that..
So glad the weather is good Cookie!!! I am flying up there and we are driving back to Texas, then the warming blanket will be here forever.

I will be gone when Patton has his last heartworm treatment, I will be worried to bits, but I know he is in good hands.  an angelic monkey

It never fails that everything happens at the same time.  Luckily he is used to them now and will be perfect when you get home.  Madamzilla is not taking care of him, is she?

an angelic monkey He is used to them, loves it there.

Unfortunately Madamzilla has been the one to take him back yesterday and this morning. She is so cold, but seemed to be nicer than previously. I hope beyond all hope that his vet will be doing it or they other one that usually takes care of him.

Patton will melt that ice-woman's heart, just wait and see.

Hasn't happened yet Bearly. She still is cold as ice 

::MonkeyMad    She has no business working in a field that requires empathy and compassion.  The animals and their concerned owners require it.
Is management wearing blinders?! 

I don't know if they are wearing blinders or if she is just not a people person. But this morning Patton didn't want to go back into the hospital with her.

JSM . . . I don't like the sound of that! Haven't you said before that Patton enjoys PetLodge.
I hope something hasn't happened to change that. 
I understand your angst about reporting that misery...as it is similar to concerns a Mom has when advocating for her children at school.
Can he enjoys the PetLodge, I don't know if he didn't want me to leave him yesterday or it was her. He did the same thing this morning with another sweet girl that loves him. So maybe me leaving made him not want to go back to the hospital. I am hoping it was just me leaving.  an angelic monkey

Maybe so JSM.  Who could blame Patton for not wanting his Mommy to leave. Smart Patton knows which side his bread is buttered on!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: January 12, 2012, 01:54:08 PM »

Just checking up on everyone- my laptop died (bad news) but I got an IPad for Christmas (good news)!

But I am like a kindergartner trying to learn to use it and type without a keyboard! Yes I am that old!

I think I might be back to a semi- normal routine at home and work since we have the parents back on a good track-- I think? Please keep both of them on your prayer chains for me. It is one step at a time for them.

PS Chubbie had her check up and last year they told me not to let her gain any weight.  She weighed the same and now they say she needs to lose five pounds?  I ration and measure her food- argh!!!

Good afternoon to you.  Hope your day is a good one too.
Glad to hear your folks are back on track.   an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 08:53:37 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: January 12, 2012, 01:55:14 PM »

PS Chubbie had her check up and last year they told me not to let her gain any weight.  She weighed the same and now they say she needs to lose five pounds?  I ration and measure her food- argh!!!

Good afternoon to you.  Hope your day is a good one too.
Glad to hear your folks are back on track.   an angelic monkey

oops, sorry for getting in your box Cad.

(fixed it--BH)

« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 08:55:23 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: January 12, 2012, 02:01:40 PM »

Good Morning. 
Good morning.
Have a great day. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: January 12, 2012, 02:04:06 PM »

PS Chubbie had her check up and last year they told me not to let her gain any weight.  She weighed the same and now they say she needs to lose five pounds?  I ration and measure her food- argh!!!
Prayers for you and your family.  an angelic monkey
Stay warm,it is quite windy over this way and the lights are blinking.Yikes. Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 12, 2012, 02:46:24 PM »

Bearly I'm glad to hear you got your schedule worked out and that everyone is happy with it.
Sorry to hear you can't stand well right now and hope that improves soon.

Bearly, for some years I tended to my father.  While he was still in his apartment and later when he went to a nursing home.  Thank goodness my husband was supportive as the time I gave, my choice, almost swallowed me up.  In fact it was my husband that encouraged me to get in touch with him after being estranged for many years.  My husband had never met him and failed to comprehend how a man could be so distant from his family...his grandchildren...
I summoned up my courage, phoned him and he sounded very ill.  I visited him the next day and he could barely breathe.  I packed him and his walker into my vehicle and took him to the hospital emergency where he was admitted.  The doctor said his blood sats were so low she didn't know how he managed to walk into the hospital.
The beginning of a long saga, almost daily trips to nursing home.  Transporting to outside doctors when required, many hospital stays. 

I guess I just want to say, I understand how one can get caught up in caregiving, almost to the exclusion of anything else.  I have never once regretted it despite the fact my children were unsupportive in my endeavors and my Mom was unable to understand how I could have anything at all to do with him.  She detests him to this day.
My father lived out his last years knowing he had someone to advocate for him and he refused to allow any procedure without having the medical staff, 'speak to my daughter'   I think it must have been a great comfort to him.  He met and liked my husband who was with me holding his hand on his death bed.

I hope I have not been to forward in my comments to you Bearly.
God bless.
can xo an angelic monkey

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #498 on: January 12, 2012, 05:10:15 PM »

I am sending up special prayers for you angles that care give an angelic monkey family and friends - I remember helping my mother with both sets of grandparents and now my hubs with his mom. I could not do it on a day to day basis. You are all special angels on earth!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: January 13, 2012, 08:11:23 AM »

Good Morning. 
Brrrr Trimmy. Is Joran sentenced today?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.