March 19, 2024, 03:58:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #30 1/01/12 -  (Read 707483 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: January 13, 2012, 01:32:36 PM »

28 years!!!!!!!!!!!   ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::   
Now I would really like to see that piece of chit brought to Alabama.  ::boxingjoran::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #521 on: January 13, 2012, 01:39:30 PM »

So, we are home. Nose is broken but they do nothing for it - he looks strange with a crooked nose!  The local cops do not come on shift until this evening so I have to wait till then to get a report filed. Rumor from my niece who is still at school is that the kid was removed from school pending the outcome of the investigation. Principal (who is a Probation officer also) happened to be out at a funeral today. The super was handling it for me. But the principal did call me from his cell and let me know that he will be getting to the bottom of it and the kid will be disciplined. I am waiting to see if the parents call me to see how Adam is doing - my guess is that they will not but ya never know.

I need a nap!!~

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 13, 2012, 01:52:30 PM »

TBM- I hope your son is okay - I hate bullying in school. Had to go up to the middle school way back when my sweet daughter was bullied and the administration would not take care of it. It also happened to be a teacher's daughter who was the main one trying to pick on her. I sought counseling and I can promise you she will never be bullied again- she is an adult now.  Had it been my son - well he would have put anyone who tried to bully him in the hospital I can guarantee it! I moved my third child to a different middle school in the district - hated that administration.

Anyway, hope he is okay - and hope it gets handled properly.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: January 13, 2012, 01:53:35 PM »

Now I would really like to see that piece of chit brought to Alabama.  ::boxingjoran::
I will meet you at the courthouse when it happens, Trimmy!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: January 13, 2012, 01:54:10 PM »

So, we are home. Nose is broken but they do nothing for it - he looks strange with a crooked nose!  The local cops do not come on shift until this evening so I have to wait till then to get a report filed. Rumor from my niece who is still at school is that the kid was removed from school pending the outcome of the investigation. Principal (who is a Probation officer also) happened to be out at a funeral today. The super was handling it for me. But the principal did call me from his cell and let me know that he will be getting to the bottom of it and the kid will be disciplined. I am waiting to see if the parents call me to see how Adam is doing - my guess is that they will not but ya never know.

I need a nap!!~

I'm sorry this has happened to your son.  I don't know all the details, but I hope the parents of the kid call you and check to see how your son is doing.  If it were my son that was hit, that would mean something to me for sure.  So much depends on what happened and if the kid that hit your son has a history of fighting, his age and etc.  I hope your son feels better soon.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #525 on: January 13, 2012, 02:22:47 PM »

Me too Trimmy!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #526 on: January 13, 2012, 02:26:24 PM »

So, we are home. Nose is broken but they do nothing for it - he looks strange with a crooked nose!  The local cops do not come on shift until this evening so I have to wait till then to get a report filed. Rumor from my niece who is still at school is that the kid was removed from school pending the outcome of the investigation. Principal (who is a Probation officer also) happened to be out at a funeral today. The super was handling it for me. But the principal did call me from his cell and let me know that he will be getting to the bottom of it and the kid will be disciplined. I am waiting to see if the parents call me to see how Adam is doing - my guess is that they will not but ya never know.

I need a nap!!~

I'm sorry this has happened to your son.  I don't know all the details, but I hope the parents of the kid call you and check to see how your son is doing.  If it were my son that was hit, that would mean something to me for sure.  So much depends on what happened and if the kid that hit your son has a history of fighting, his age and etc.  I hope your son feels better soon.  

Thanks. The sad thing is that this kid is a bully frequently. My son was good and only blocked the first swing - but then the kid shoved my son down and climbed on top and got one good punch in. Good thing oldest is not in the school anymore - he would have beaten the other kid to a pulp!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 13, 2012, 02:35:36 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: January 13, 2012, 02:37:51 PM »

The Anthonys and this is too much.......   
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/13/processed-meat-pancreatic-cancer-bacon-sausage_n_1204620.html
Processed Meat Could Raise Pancreatic Cancer Risk
Some possible bad news for all the bacon lovers out there.

A new review in the British Journal of Cancer suggests a link between processed meats -- like bacon and sausages -- and an increased pancreatic cancer risk.

In particular, eating an extra 50 grams a day of processed meat -- or about a sausage -- is enough to raise pancreatic cancer risk by 19 percent, BBC News reported, while an extra 100 grams of processed meat a day could raise the cancer risk by 38 percent.

JSM,what now? 

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: January 13, 2012, 02:51:37 PM »

Sounds to me like he will be kicked out of Peru on 6-10-2038.

Maybe Alabama can have him then Wink

Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: January 13, 2012, 02:53:24 PM »

So, we are home. Nose is broken but they do nothing for it - he looks strange with a crooked nose!  The local cops do not come on shift until this evening so I have to wait till then to get a report filed. Rumor from my niece who is still at school is that the kid was removed from school pending the outcome of the investigation. Principal (who is a Probation officer also) happened to be out at a funeral today. The super was handling it for me. But the principal did call me from his cell and let me know that he will be getting to the bottom of it and the kid will be disciplined. I am waiting to see if the parents call me to see how Adam is doing - my guess is that they will not but ya never know.

I need a nap!!~

What a day indeed!

Hope son is not in too much pain, physically or psychologically.

What a terrible thing to happen.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: January 13, 2012, 02:53:34 PM »

Monkey Devil!
I will be the one in the front row with my rolator.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: January 13, 2012, 05:11:33 PM »

Monkey Devil!
First we'll have a couple of red bulls.
After Caddi gets him with her rolator,we'll give him some of this.......  ::boxingjoran::
Seriously,we wouldn't even be able to get close to the Court House,that would be my bet.

~ Peter Frampton
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: January 13, 2012, 05:16:05 PM »

28 years!!!!!!!!!!!  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::    
Now I would really like to see that piece of chit brought to Alabama.   ::boxingjoran::

Monkey Devil!
First we'll have a couple of red bulls.
After Caddi gets him with her rolator,we'll give him some of this.......  ::boxingjoran:: .  
Seriously,we wouldn't even be able to get close to the Court House,that would be my bet.

I am pretty sure I am in the district for the jury pool? Nevertheless, how would they ever pick a jury or is extortion a trial by jury- not knowledgable there.

fixed stack
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 09:31:16 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: January 13, 2012, 05:18:35 PM »

Oh wow - I got way up in your box. Sorry. New iPad is not helping either.
So is extortion a trial by jury?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: January 13, 2012, 06:43:36 PM »

I need a nap!!~
  I sure hope that kid gets kicked outta school TBM. I am so sorry that happened. I think the bail money is still around in case you need it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: January 13, 2012, 06:47:35 PM »

TBM- I hope your son is okay - I hate bullying in school. Had to go up to the middle school way back when my sweet daughter was bullied and the administration would not take care of it. It also happened to be a teacher's daughter who was the main one trying to pick on her. I sought counseling and I can promise you she will never be bullied again- she is an adult now.  Had it been my son - well he would have put anyone who tried to bully him in the hospital I can guarantee it! I moved my third child to a different middle school in the district - hated that administration.

Anyway, hope he is okay - and hope it gets handled properly.
Bullying is horrible, wouldn't want it wished on anyone but the bullys themselves.

Last day of school a bully took my step brother's violin case and slung it down the hall. Bully didn't know I was his sister until I picked him up by the neck and slammed him hard into the lockers.  Monkey Devil! Didn't happen again.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: January 13, 2012, 06:48:13 PM »

I will be there as well if the hooptie can make it all the way to Alabama.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: January 13, 2012, 06:50:31 PM »

I need a nap!!~

I hope they call too Muffy, but if this kid is a bully, they probably won't. So sad that is the way it is in life now. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: January 13, 2012, 06:55:04 PM »

I need a nap!!~

Thanks. The sad thing is that this kid is a bully frequently. My son was good and only blocked the first swing - but then the kid shoved my son down and climbed on top and got one good punch in. Good thing oldest is not in the school anymore - he would have beaten the other kid to a pulp!
  A frequent bully. Shouldn't they put him in alternative school or something? I sure hope they punish him severely.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.