March 18, 2024, 08:38:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #30 1/01/12 -  (Read 707296 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1400 on: February 06, 2012, 10:52:12 AM »

Morning to all monkeys.  Prayes for those in need.  Glad the Jints won last night.  Patton gets to go the vet next Monday - and will become just like georgie scamthony  ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Do No Evil 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: February 06, 2012, 11:31:07 AM »

My hope is that these 2 little angels were scooped up into the arms of the Lord,
and comforted, as soon as their souls left their tiny bodies. I know they were.

Josh ? Well, I hope when he meets his maker that he is sent to the pits of hell, to burn forever !
Demented, selfish man.....if I can't have my children, they nobody will. Way to go jOSH !
They are reunited with their MOTHER for eternity ! U lose ! 
an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: February 06, 2012, 11:33:18 AM »

Morning to all monkeys.  Prayes for those in need.  Glad the Jints won last night.  Patton gets to go the vet next Monday - and will become just like georgie scamthony  ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::
Thanks for my giggle of the morning, not that the snipping is funny.  Just the way you did it,   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1403 on: February 06, 2012, 12:43:02 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Prayers for all the Monkeys and their families.  an angelic monkey

Trimm Hope you have good out comes from you court hearings today.

CC  poor Patton getting his ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: Granddaughters taking her pup in on 16 to get Bentley  ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Cookie glad you had a wonderful time on your cruise and made it back safely.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1404 on: February 06, 2012, 01:03:51 PM »

More bacon for your money at Jack in the Box:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bacon-milkshake-its-happening-at-jack-in-the-box/

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1405 on: February 06, 2012, 01:39:45 PM »

TBM that just sounds yucky 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: February 06, 2012, 02:28:13 PM »

I agree GreenEyes --
 puker

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: February 06, 2012, 03:16:55 PM »

Hey Bearly.  an angelic monkey
Hope you had a good day today.
Say a prayer for my dad.He is having trouble with one of his eyes again.Talking about doing an MRI to see if there may be another problem of some kind.He'll be at the doctor and hubby and I have 2 different court hearings....disability/property.I may pull my hair out tomorrow. 

I need a lot of chocolate. 

I hear they make chocolate wine now - the best of both worlds! 
PS Good luck!
Good afternoon!
Hubby will know something in a couple of weeks.No update on dad yet.
Court...well it was continued again.I have got the dumbest neighbors ever.
No you can not have nor buy my property.Try and nickle and dime me into poverty to force a sell.....I like Ramen noodles.the power of Tink and my new wand compels me to say stick where the sun don't shine.
They actually even asked me to sell my land and home on installments.  Monkey Devil!    You can't call Tink a ho and expect anything good to come from it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1408 on: February 06, 2012, 04:27:40 PM »

Say a prayer for my dad.He is having trouble with one of his eyes again.Talking about doing an MRI to see if there may be another problem of some kind.He'll be at the doctor and hubby and I have 2 different court hearings....disability/property.I may pull my hair out tomorrow. 

PS Good luck!
Good afternoon!
No you can not have nor buy my property.Try and nickle and dime me into poverty to force a sell.....I like Ramen noodles.the power of Tink and my new wand compels me to say stick where the sun don't shine.
They actually even asked me to sell my land and home on installments.  Monkey Devil!    You can't call Tink a ho and expect anything good to come from it. 

Trimm prayers hubby gets the right answer soon. Continued Prayers for your dad. Your neighbors sound like true dip wads. I am trying not say any bad words.  I don't know why I am shocked they ask you to sale them your property on installments. They really are numb nuts. To even think you would consider it after all the sh#t they have pulled.  Prayers for you and hubs to get this settled soon.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: February 06, 2012, 04:50:48 PM »

PS Good luck!
Good afternoon!

Trimm prayers hubby gets the right answer soon. Continued Prayers for your dad. Your neighbors sound like true dip wads. I am trying not say any bad words.  I don't know why I am shocked they ask you to sale them your property on installments. They really are numb nuts. To even think you would consider it after all the sh#t they have pulled.  Prayers for you and hubs to get this settled soon.  an angelic monkey
Hey Greeneyes!     an angelic monkey
I am so pizzed,but at some point you gotta laugh. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1410 on: February 06, 2012, 05:33:30 PM »

PS Good luck!
Good afternoon!

Hey Greeneyes!     an angelic monkey
I am so pizzed,but at some point you gotta laugh. 

I can understand being pissed. I would be too. But you have to laugh at their stupidity or go crazy.    We are all here to help you laugh at the numb nuts. .

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: February 07, 2012, 04:06:34 AM »

Bearly Prayers for you ex BIL and his family. Prayers for your brother. Hugs and prayers for you.  an angelic monkey Continued prayers for your dad.

Thanks, GE!  It's my brother's ex BIL, btw.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: February 07, 2012, 08:04:32 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Going to be a warm winter day here.  The jet stream has not been touching us so far this winter.  It makes me happy.
Prayers to all and especially the family and loved one of Susan Powell and her boys.  It's horrific news on that front this a.m.
 an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1413 on: February 07, 2012, 08:34:33 AM »

Thankyou Brandi, I was just going to post this.  I just don't understand & never will how animals like him are allowed to the rights he was given.  Those poor babies what they've been through and to finally found love and peace with their wonderful grandparents and than this to have happened.    Whats wrong with this world!

Just EFFING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did he get the kids for a visit??? Breaks my heart 

It's just wrong. I agree Babs when are they going to stop giving these azz's so many rights and not give the children any. Sick world. T don't know who the poor grandparents are going to handle this. My heart breaks for them.
Had to fix my post. I meant stop not start. I am so upset over this. 
I had to take a break after hearing this news GE's, plus work has been crazy mad. Breaks my heart for the loss of the boys.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: February 07, 2012, 08:35:22 AM »

I think that today is the first time in years that Casey Anthony's thread is not on the first page on the forum...hopefully soon she will fall off the face of the earth...

Good thought Cookie, I wish she would fall off the earth into outer space.

Hope you had a lovely cruise. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: February 07, 2012, 08:36:24 AM »

an angelic monkey Trimm, prayers for your dad and prayers for your court hearing.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: February 07, 2012, 08:42:58 AM »

The pedicures went fabulous yesterday.  Connie needs a new brace for her leg as I think it is now ill-fitting and is too small.  Will be working on that next week.
After the pedis we went to our favorite cafe and had a late lunch and a glass of wine.  Guess she really shouldn't be drinking with all the medicine she takes, but I'm the driver and she made it home safe and sound.  Thank you for alll the positive energy sent our way!
Lots to do today to get ready for tomorrow.
Blessings to all.

Sister, whenever I see one of your posts, it reminds me of my sister who passed away a couple of years ago.  She was diabetic most of her life and lost her vision.  Also, she had several strokes and in the end, she was bedridden and blind.  But she never lost her high spirits and could remember numbers and dial the phone, although she had lost the use of her left side.  She lived in Jacksonville and called me often.  Her husband was wonderful taking care of her, it was amazing.  She would call and we would reminisce about our childhood.  We always sang the song, "Sisters."  Rosemary Clooney and her sister sang it in a movie, "Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...."  On the last day of her life she called me and we were singing and laughing.  She was feeling so well that day.  She always said at the end, "Life is good."  About 15 minutes after we spoke she had a massive stroke and lost consciousness.  She lived for a few hours.  I still miss her every day.  My sister had lost her speech at one time but through therapy she regained it.  She had trouble with a few words, but generally she spoke well.  I hope that your sister can do the same with speech therapy and can live a long and happy life.
The flowers I got for her had a note which said:

"But if the while I think of you, dear friend, all losses are restored and sorrows end."
                      ---Shakespeare
Babybear, thank you for sharing this with me.  I am so blessed to have such a loving family.  I have a brother and two sisters, including Connie.  I am close with all of my family, but Connie and I used to take vacations together, she would help me with church work, or when I was sick she was also "nurse Nellie" . . . one of the toughest things is her inability to communicate/speak.  We have developed a language of our own and you should have heard us yapping yesterday although no one else really understood us.  Too funny.  She still goes to speech therapy . . . I miss talking with her like we used to do.  I have promised her I would take her on vacation this year to Key West (our favorite place).  The logistics of taking her gives me a headache because of her leg brace and the loss of use of her right side, getting tired so easy, can't talk, etc.  But somehow I am going to do it because I know she would do the same thing for me.
I am sure you miss your sister, she sounds wonderful and how I love the quote from Shakespeare.  So appropriate!
Again, thank you for sharing a piece of your soul -- I will treasure it!
  an angelic monkey Sister, you are so wonderful wanting to take Connie to Key West. I hope and pray that some day my sister and I can get along enough to go on a trip. I know if something happened to her, I would be there like you are for Connie. I hope and pray my sister would do the same.

Your Monkey Sisters will be there for you, JSM!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: February 07, 2012, 08:43:41 AM »

Hope you all are having a great Super Bowl night. To tell you the truth I would rather was figure skating on TiVo or reruns of Cops.  Monkey Devil!  CC says hello. We went grocery shopping yesterday, I cooked lunch today and went to Walmart after church. He has been so good taking the dogs out while I get to sleep late. He took Patton out this morning and someone told him don't go down the hill, a cat was mutilated and they were waiting on maintenance to get it. Someone is feeding the cats/ducks so that the coyotes have grub to eat.  City won't do anything because someone is feeding the critters so that the coyotes can eat. I feel so bad for the kitty that was killed. Hope it wasn't the one that Patton made friends with. He was so sweet. I am so tired, waiting for half time to walk Patton for his last walk.

Hugs, love and prayers.

PS... if you don't mind pray for Patton/Josef's groomer/boss of the Pet Lodge for the loss of her grandmother that raised her. She is such a tough woman, helped me through my loss and I want to do anything I can to help her through this.

Love ya Monks!!!!!!

an angelic monkey 

Of course.  Prayers going out now.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey Thank you Bearly. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: February 07, 2012, 08:51:39 AM »

You got it, Trimm.  I think about your Dad often.  Court hearings are not easy, I will pray for you.

My brother's ex-BIL (this may sound like someone we don't know, but his SIL and he have remained friends, in fact, we spent Christmas with him) had a seizure the other night.  When they did tests, they found out he had cancer all through him.  The couple's 2 kids live with him and they are devastated.  Please pray for him and his family.  Thank you.

an angelic monkey

Prayers for the BIL and the family Bearly.  an angelic monkey

Two words CANCER SUCKS!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: February 07, 2012, 08:54:06 AM »

One of my brothers and I had a blast the other night with my Dad, another brother visited Sunday when I was there.  We are waiting on test results, things are still up in the air and prayers are still needed.  Thanks so much.  Love you!

While I was with my parents, another brother called to say he had chest pain, he could use your prayers.  Thank you.

an angelic monkey

Prayers for your brother Bearly and your parents. Hope the tests come back with good results.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.