March 28, 2024, 11:04:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #30 1/01/12 -  (Read 708607 times)
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2260 on: February 29, 2012, 05:47:28 PM »

Bearly...take care of your self! what were your symptoms of the blood clots ?
lately when I sit a long time..duh..on the computer....the back of my leg hurts really bad...it starts having pain from my butt to the back of my thigh, down to my calf...only on my right side...if only hurts when I sit...when I lay down or walk around I am just fine, no pain...does that sound anything like what you were experiencing? thanks..oh, and how did the doctor determine blood clots? X-rays?
Cookie have you ever had problem with your Sciatic nerve?  Thats sometimes  symptoms of that nasty little nerve!

Babs..not that I know of. But looking up my symptoms online, it sounds exactly sciatic nerve! is there anything that can be done about it? thank you for replying...
I suffered for years, tried the physical therapy route..just made me feel worse.   Finally got so bad I caved in and went to a Chiropractor (I was nearly crawling on knees)  laid on his adjustment table he gave me a couple of quick twists  at the hips and pain was gone.  I went back a couple of times for re-adjustments and that was nearly 30 years ago.....Haven't had a problem since.

I know a lot of people are against chiropractric care but its non-invasive and I always recommend trying one first ...... I will say there are "non-bone" crunchers out there and wouldn't even consider, they are into the holistic/vitamin route with the heating pads and vibrators.....I want the crunch and run, not the long drawn out hands-off approach.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2261 on: February 29, 2012, 06:18:40 PM »

We are under tornado warnings and the storm to the west of us has straight line winds of 100 mph. I hope all Alabama monkeys are safe. Caddy be careful and Trimm please check in.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2262 on: February 29, 2012, 06:37:44 PM »

lately when I sit a long time..duh..on the computer....the back of my leg hurts really bad...it starts having pain from my butt to the back of my thigh, down to my calf...only on my right side...if only hurts when I sit...when I lay down or walk around I am just fine, no pain...does that sound anything like what you were experiencing? thanks..oh, and how did the doctor determine blood clots? X-rays?

Sounds like possible sciatic to me as well.  Try sitting with your legs crossed if possible, that helped me.  I felt better sitting with my legs crossed on a hard surface when I pinched my sciatic nerve.  Took months to get over it.  Doesn't really help to rest though.  You're almost better if you keep moving around as long as you don't lift heavy stuff.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2263 on: February 29, 2012, 06:44:39 PM »

We are under tornado warnings and the storm to the west of us has straight line winds of 100 mph. I hope all Alabama monkeys are safe. Caddy be careful and Trimm please check in.
I am here at home watching the news - me and Chubs and the Criminal.

I wish I knew where Trimmy was??
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2264 on: February 29, 2012, 07:14:18 PM »

Sounds like possible sciatic to me as well.  Try sitting with your legs crossed if possible, that helped me.  I felt better sitting with my legs crossed on a hard surface when I pinched my sciatic nerve.  Took months to get over it.  Doesn't really help to rest though.  You're almost better if you keep moving around as long as you don't lift heavy stuff.

thanks Klaas...
I will certainly try that sitting with legs crossed..you mean indian style right?  and yes, as long as I don't sit long I am fine...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2265 on: February 29, 2012, 07:15:11 PM »

Cookie have you ever had problem with your Sciatic nerve?  Thats sometimes  symptoms of that nasty little nerve!

Babs..not that I know of. But looking up my symptoms online, it sounds exactly sciatic nerve! is there anything that can be done about it? thank you for replying...
I suffered for years, tried the physical therapy route..just made me feel worse.   Finally got so bad I caved in and went to a Chiropractor (I was nearly crawling on knees)  laid on his adjustment table he gave me a couple of quick twists  at the hips and pain was gone.  I went back a couple of times for re-adjustments and that was nearly 30 years ago.....Haven't had a problem since.

I know a lot of people are against chiropractric care but its non-invasive and I always recommend trying one first ...... I will say there are "non-bone" crunchers out there and wouldn't even consider, they are into the holistic/vitamin route with the heating pads and vibrators.....I want the crunch and run, not the long drawn out hands-off approach.

thanks for the info Babs

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2266 on: February 29, 2012, 07:33:04 PM »

I was wondering if everyone could say a little prayer for me. I am sure it is nothing but my sister has been wanting to have this big pow wow - I am not sure what about but she said it is serious and she needs to talk to me. We talk all the time by email and phone but she wants to do this one in private face to face! Like I said, I am sure it is nothing but I am a bit scared - she has not been feeling great lately and I am afraid something is wrong with her. I am so nervous - which is unlike me. So a little extra strength would be appreciated!
Most Gracious Father, bless TBM and all the monkey family of which we are a part.  You know our needs before we ask, so I invite you into our hearts to feel the secret place where we love and hate, have courage and have fear, succeed and fail, feel blessed and feel forsaken . . . the innermost part of ourselves.  Anoint us with your comfort so we may remember you are faithful to us beyond our deserving and that we are never beyond your love and mercy.  This we ask in the name of love, Jesus our Saviour.  Amen and Amen.

Folks, my Mom's sister (my Aunt Mabel) who was 15 months older has passed away.  To say my plate feels like it is overflowing is an understatement.  I will probably be away from my computer for a few days, between George, my Mom, and of course, Connie.  To those who are so led, please keep Connie's candles burning.  I am trusting in a miracle.  We are blessed by the best!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2267 on: February 29, 2012, 08:05:13 PM »

loving prayers coming your way Sister....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2268 on: February 29, 2012, 08:36:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!! I haven't been able to post, work is driving me mad. Prayers for you all. I am cooking a meatloaf and potatoes for supper tonight. Gonna get to work and catch up in the morning.

I have been praying for you all and hope and pray you all are well.

Love and hugs.

JSM, Patton, Ruby and CC.   an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2269 on: February 29, 2012, 08:56:22 PM »

That was such a hard time Babs. Not knowing what was really going on. Until almost at the end. Dementia and Alzheimer's are as hard on those around the loved ones as the loved ones themselves.  an angelic monkey

Oh it was GE, thankgoodness we were finally able to talk to the psychiatrist otherwise we may never have known his true diagnosis.

I'll never be able to thankyou enough for all the trips you made with me to the home standing in as "my bodyguard" during those trying times.     

You have Thanked me. I am just glad I was able to help if only a little. Your right if we hadn't talked with the doctor we would have never known what was really wrong. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2270 on: February 29, 2012, 08:59:36 PM »

Oh My 4Donks, prayers for you, Caddy and Trimm and all the monkeys in the area of the tornado warning. Please after it's all done if you guys can will you check in so we know your alright.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2271 on: February 29, 2012, 09:01:54 PM »

I was wondering if everyone could say a little prayer for me. I am sure it is nothing but my sister has been wanting to have this big pow wow - I am not sure what about but she said it is serious and she needs to talk to me. We talk all the time by email and phone but she wants to do this one in private face to face! Like I said, I am sure it is nothing but I am a bit scared - she has not been feeling great lately and I am afraid something is wrong with her. I am so nervous - which is unlike me. So a little extra strength would be appreciated!
Most Gracious Father, bless TBM and all the monkey family of which we are a part.  You know our needs before we ask, so I invite you into our hearts to feel the secret place where we love and hate, have courage and have fear, succeed and fail, feel blessed and feel forsaken . . . the innermost part of ourselves.  Anoint us with your comfort so we may remember you are faithful to us beyond our deserving and that we are never beyond your love and mercy.  This we ask in the name of love, Jesus our Saviour.  Amen and Amen.

Folks, my Mom's sister (my Aunt Mabel) who was 15 months older has passed away.  To say my plate feels like it is overflowing is an understatement.  I will probably be away from my computer for a few days, between George, my Mom, and of course, Connie.  To those who are so led, please keep Connie's candles burning.  I am trusting in a miracle.  We are blessed by the best!

Prayers Sister for you and the family.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2272 on: February 29, 2012, 09:03:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!! I haven't been able to post, work is driving me mad. Prayers for you all. I am cooking a meatloaf and potatoes for supper tonight. Gonna get to work and catch up in the morning.

I have been praying for you all and hope and pray you all are well.

Love and hugs.

JSM, Patton, Ruby and CC.   an angelic monkey

Miss ya JSM

GOD BLESS AMERICA
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2273 on: February 29, 2012, 09:09:25 PM »

Please be safe!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2274 on: February 29, 2012, 09:10:06 PM »

Thanks for the prayer. I will keep you in my prayers also!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2275 on: February 29, 2012, 09:16:05 PM »

So I have survived the pow wow. She is very upset because apparently my son's (13year old) pants fell below his "parts" when he was upstairs playing with them and they saw it. He has a hard time keeping his britches up since he has no butt and refuses to wear a belt. I think she is making too much of it but she has no boys in her house so she is worried it has scarred them for life. He denies that they saw anything and if they did it was an accident. She was worried that I would be mad at her for even worrying about it. I am sure it will all be good but she is a teacher so she worries and has to take lots of steps to make sure it was not molestation. In talking to her, from what the kids said, they think belly buttons and "wee wees" are the same thing. With no man in the house that does not surprise me. So the girls are off for a forensic exam with the local child protective people and she was giving me a heads up. Since my step son molested my brother;s kids the family is very sensitive to stuff happening. I do not want to make light of it, but any inappropriate behavior would be so out of character for my son I am sure that it was nothing more than a misunderstanding.

- George Bernard Shaw
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2276 on: February 29, 2012, 09:23:58 PM »

So I have survived the pow wow. She is very upset because apparently my son's (13year old) pants fell below his "parts" when he was upstairs playing with them and they saw it. He has a hard time keeping his britches up since he has no butt and refuses to wear a belt. I think she is making too much of it but she has no boys in her house so she is worried it has scarred them for life. He denies that they saw anything and if they did it was an accident. She was worried that I would be mad at her for even worrying about it. I am sure it will all be good but she is a teacher so she worries and has to take lots of steps to make sure it was not molestation. In talking to her, from what the kids said, they think belly buttons and "wee wees" are the same thing. With no man in the house that does not surprise me. So the girls are off for a forensic exam with the local child protective people and she was giving me a heads up. Since my step son molested my brother;s kids the family is very sensitive to stuff happening. I do not want to make light of it, but any inappropriate behavior would be so out of character for my son I am sure that it was nothing more than a misunderstanding.
Oh TBM - I hope all is well with the family.  What do you mean " the girls are off for a forensic exam with the local child protective people"?  Is she over reacting?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2277 on: February 29, 2012, 09:26:21 PM »

Oh TBM - I hope all is well with the family.  What do you mean " the girls are off for a forensic exam with the local child protective people"?  Is she over reacting?

Probably - but she talked to a social worker friend who told her that if the girls said anything at school she could lose custody of them so she is crossing all of the "T"s and dotting all the "I"s.  But I figure better to have an expert tell her there is nothing to it and let her stop worrying - and give son a clean record!

- George Bernard Shaw
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2278 on: March 01, 2012, 12:45:18 AM »

Sister prayers for you and your family.
TBM.....hope this is resolved ASAP
We seemed to have survived without damage..will check for tree damage in AM.
Trimm get your butt back here and let us know you and yours are OK
Cookie take care
Bearly be careful and follow dr's orders

Donk story for the day......
Due to the storms I hefted a 65 lb full square bale over the corral rail for the donks...Hobbs grabbed the bale and was hauling ass out of the barn with it when little Cappy backed up and took a running start and head butted him and put a stop to the theft. My mom was right. Big things do come in small packages (diamonds, dynamite and Cappy)

Everyone take care and keep safe.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2279 on: March 01, 2012, 09:20:31 AM »

Good Morning to All - We had alot of sideways rain last night but things are calm now.  I think the weather today is supposed to be good.  Hope everyone is safe out in monkey-land.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.