March 29, 2024, 12:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #30 1/01/12 -  (Read 708628 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2540 on: March 09, 2012, 08:01:08 PM »

Prayers to all monkey in need.

Please come back Trimm.  We miss you and are worried about you 11:00.

Rant time - Started the day at 7:30 by dropping fur babies off at school.  Took JSM to doctor at 8:15 for shoulder problem.  She's getting a MRI on Monday - they think it might be a full rotator cuff tear.  If so, and she has surgery, no golfing for her for a year.  Plus she's still not feeling well from a cold or sinus problems, but says "Hi" to all and will try to catch up tomorrow.

Arrived at SS office just as they opend at 9:00.  We were out by 9:07 (YAY) with JSM getting her replacement SS card so she could renew her driver's license which expires on Monday.  Proceeded to get her license renewed and my TX driver's license - arrived at 9:30.  JSM got served at 11:00 me, not till 11:30.  I was then turned away because the info lady at check in neglected to ask me if I had my car inspected TX form and TX registration form. 

Then proceeded to get the car inspected and emission testing, which I passed.  Then went to the tax office to get my registartion and plates.  Almost weren't able to do that until a supervisor saw all the docs that I brought and finally approved.  Then back to to driver's license facility to get my license.  Thank God, they allowed me to the front of the line instead of having to wait another two hours.

I'm now legal!!!

Moral of the story - do not move to TX unless you're in love.

phew! - they sure don't make things easy do they!? 

Can't think of a better reason for moving to Texas! 

Thanks for your update on JSM.  hope she doesn't require surgery.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2541 on: March 09, 2012, 09:20:16 PM »

My Sunny Boy, he is such a sweety.......Wish he didn't have to grow up!

He looks so serious what were you telling him? 
Son was dangling a toy over my head to get him to look up for pose!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2542 on: March 10, 2012, 12:29:22 AM »

Prayers to all monkey in need.

Please come back Trimm.  We miss you and are worried about you 11:00.

Rant time - Started the day at 7:30 by dropping fur babies off at school.  Took JSM to doctor at 8:15 for shoulder problem.  She's getting a MRI on Monday - they think it might be a full rotator cuff tear.  If so, and she has surgery, no golfing for her for a year.  Plus she's still not feeling well from a cold or sinus problems, but says "Hi" to all and will try to catch up tomorrow.

Arrived at SS office just as they opend at 9:00.  We were out by 9:07 (YAY) with JSM getting her replacement SS card so she could renew her driver's license which expires on Monday.  Proceeded to get her license renewed and my TX driver's license - arrived at 9:30.  JSM got served at 11:00 me, not till 11:30.  I was then turned away because the info lady at check in neglected to ask me if I had my car inspected TX form and TX registration form. 

Then proceeded to get the car inspected and emission testing, which I passed.  Then went to the tax office to get my registartion and plates.  Almost weren't able to do that until a supervisor saw all the docs that I brought and finally approved.  Then back to to driver's license facility to get my license.  Thank God, they allowed me to the front of the line instead of having to wait another two hours.

I'm now legal!!!

Moral of the story - do not move to TX unless you're in love.

You guys got a lot done today.  So glad your legal now!!!! 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2543 on: March 10, 2012, 10:39:51 AM »

Good morning everyone!
Just got up - yeah for me.  No appointments, no visitation, just prepare for tomorrow and enjoy the sunshine.
Though I haven't been posting much, I have been reading and praying.  Where oh where is our Trimmy?  I am getting very concerned.  I've never known her not to be here!
BabsKat, your Sunny Boy is so handsome.  Almost makes me want a cat.  I did check on the three-legged dog and someone adopted him right away.  So I wait, my time for another doggie will come.
JSM, I had to have the shoulder surgery a few years ago.  If you need a good shoulder surgeon, let me know.  The one I had works for a major league baseball team.  But you are probably going to the best.  It did take me about nine months to be able to functionally use my arm again, but the surgery was worth it.
Green Eyes, Caddy, Can, Cookie, 4 Donks, CC, JSM, Brandi, Muffy, NCSun, Grace, Babybear, Bearlyhere, mere, and all other great monkeys, thank you so much for your continued prayers.  It means more than words can say.
Going to take my morning coffee and go sit in the sunshine.  Blessings.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2544 on: March 10, 2012, 12:34:11 PM »

Morning Monkeys!  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Sister - have a joyous day and a well deserved rest.  Ahh..sunshine!
 sunny sunny
Bearly - hope you are on the mend.

Trim - Prayers that you and yours are o. k.   an angelic monkey

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2545 on: March 10, 2012, 04:49:58 PM »

::MonkeyCheer4::How are all my monkeees today?   Read all the ...got some chuckles...prayers going out to those who need them..

Yesterday went a lot better with the puppy..I decided not to feel guilty about Molly Mocha going into her crate a few times during the day..each time she has relaxed herself and slept peacefully for a few hours each time. Which gave me some much needed down time...then she slept all night until 5 this morning...my first night in a week of not getting up twice in a night for her potty .....I am a bit nervous about her energy and hyperness...I am not that ambitious lol....

Missing Trimm ..miss Cappy and Rosie and some others who have been absent lately...come back to us soon...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2546 on: March 10, 2012, 07:14:40 PM »

Prayers to many monkeys in need. I miss Trimm too

I miss Trimm too CC.  I sure wish some monkey had contact with her out of cage and could tell us she is alright.  an angelic monkey
Can a moderator or an administrator send her an email to check on her?

Only administrators have access to member information, moderators do not, unless we're given it by the member themselves.  I've been worried about Trimm too and if I could, I would send her an email checking on her if I had it.  Is there anyone that has been emailing with Trimm that can help out?  If not, maybe Klaasend can send an email.  

I just sent her an email.  Hopefully she'll be able to answer. 

Klass, fearless leader that you are, you are incredible, you are everywhere all at once!

Bearly!  Didn't you know? Klaas is the Tiny Scout!! They wrote a song about her before they realized she was a "she"; but other than that they nailed her!   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVfFECU0g0E

That is adorable.

Oh, CBB, I love you!

I never thought of Klaas as my conscience, I think of her like this:

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2547 on: March 10, 2012, 07:26:55 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

cookie ...  Molly is so cute.  Is Molly allowing you to sleep during the night?  How is she managing with the crate?

Bearly - thanks for all your kind remarks.   

Trim - hope you and your family are o.k.  an angelic monkey

How is your family, today?

an angelic monkey

Good thanks.  Spoke w/bro Monday and he's travelling down for a visit when treatments are completed.  Kids and grands are fine and hubs has had several great days with pals at the hunting site. Hunting re-opened for a week in Feb.

I bet you can't wait to see and  hug your brother!   an angelic monkey

It is so nice to have pals, my friends appreciate several days when their husbands are away.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2548 on: March 10, 2012, 07:34:29 PM »

Good afternoon, just got back from my Mom's.  Ended up spending the night with her.  I am glad I could -- just so far behind!

Lucky you and lucky her!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2549 on: March 10, 2012, 07:38:43 PM »

Sister...glad to have you back.

They came and picked up the one tractor yesterday on a lowboy to fix the PTO clutch and today I burned out the gear box on one of the bush hogs...it never rains but it pours.
They wanted $ 600.00 dollars to repair it or $ 1500.00 to replace it ( the bush hog) still don't have an estimate on the tractor repair but they have to take the tractor apart into 2 pieces to access the clutch so will probably cost a bunch. So I bought a new tractor with a new cutter and it is bigger and better. They will be committing me any day now.

Hope everyone is doing great (new puppies included) prayers for all and TRIMM WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!

You are right about the raining/pouring!  I hope it all gets straightened out!  Best of luck with your new tractor!

Trimm is making my hair stand on end!  Please come home!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2550 on: March 10, 2012, 07:40:31 PM »

Sister...glad to have you back.

They came and picked up the one tractor yesterday on a lowboy to fix the PTO clutch and today I burned out the gear box on one of the bush hogs...it never rains but it pours.
They wanted $ 600.00 dollars to repair it or $ 1500.00 to replace it ( the bush hog) still don't have an estimate on the tractor repair but they have to take the tractor apart into 2 pieces to access the clutch so will probably cost a bunch. So I bought a new tractor with a new cutter and it is bigger and better. They will be committing me any day now.

Hope everyone is doing great (new puppies included) prayers for all and TRIMM WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!

4Donks  They aren't going to commit you one day.  You have all the Monkeys to vouch for you. Glad you were able to get something bigger and better. If you have to keep replacing parts why not get something stronger. 

I keep checking to see if any ones heard from her.  an angelic monkey

Green Eyes, telling people she has a cage full of monkeys that will vouch for her will surely get her committed.

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2551 on: March 10, 2012, 07:46:04 PM »

Miss JSM'S Cheery presence around here.  She wasn't feeling well and I hope she feels better soon.   an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2552 on: March 10, 2012, 07:48:53 PM »

Cadi...Molly mocha is laying on my feet at the moment taking a snooze..thank goodness..I need the down time..she is kicking my butt lol..this getting up a couple of times night for potty is wearing me out....she goes right back to sleep though and she is sleeping longer during the night ..it will all get better..otherwise I am sending her to 4 Donks so she can run with the donkeys and her dogs lol

Love your description - puppies and infants? Can't sleep at night?

I am keeping my daughter's one year old lab for the long weekend and she is in heat.  I have never experienced the "diaper" thing with a dog before - this should be interesting!!??
Good luck, Cadi!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2553 on: March 10, 2012, 07:51:56 PM »

Yes we miss JSM and CC's silly posts!  Yep
And of course,

Trimm!   an angelic monkey

4Donks - you are a heck of a gal!  Love it you live in Alabama! Isn't she something.
Cookie - how is Molly Mocha this evening?

Sister - always a prayer for you and those you serve.  an angelic monkey

TBM - Got that new sign replaced yet? If not hope it's soon.

Bearly and Can - you are always there for us - leading us in the right direction!!  Yes they are wise Monkeys

GE - Thanks for keeping us on the right path! Caddy I just keep plugging along.  

My thought are in blue above and I added our Monkey angel. Hope every one has a wonderful restful evening.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2554 on: March 10, 2012, 07:53:08 PM »

No new sign yet - but the good news is that the insurance company said get an estimate and they will just send us a check so we can upgrade if we want. Now to design it.

Can't wait to see it!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2555 on: March 10, 2012, 07:55:07 PM »

Oh I was in rare form today. You know how they treat single females at car dealerships ( pick a pretty colour hon) like you are an idiot well multiply that by a million at a farm equipment place. They can't sell you on pick your favorite colour because they are one colour so they ignore you or tell you to bring a man with you to explain stuff. So today it was infuriating to be treated like a second class citizen by the "good ole boys". They wouldn't talk discounts on anything so I picked out what I wanted left that place came home called a dealership on the other side of Birmingham explained to the salesman what I wanted and talked about what it was going to cost, agreed on the price if it included a 6' rough cut bush hog, sunshade, extended axles front and back with rear tires filled with antifreeze, delivered plus a discount for cash. Cost me almost $ 3000.00 less than the other place. I have learned my lesson I will deal with city slickers and ignore the good ole boys from now on. So now this little old lady owns 3 tractors, 3 bush hogs,1 box blade, 2 augers(6" & 12"), 2 hay spears, 1 front end loader, 1 sprayer(100 gal) and am ready to rock and roll. Move over boys.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2556 on: March 10, 2012, 07:57:59 PM »

Oh I was in rare form today. You know how they treat single females at car dealerships ( pick a pretty colour hon) like you are an idiot well multiply that by a million at a farm equipment place. They can't sell you on pick your favorite colour because they are one colour so they ignore you or tell you to bring a man with you to explain stuff. So today it was infuriating to be treated like a second class citizen by the "good ole boys". They wouldn't talk discounts on anything so I picked out what I wanted left that place came home called a dealership on the other side of Birmingham explained to the salesman what I wanted and talked about what it was going to cost, agreed on the price if it included a 6' rough cut bush hog, sunshade, extended axles front and back with rear tires filled with antifreeze, delivered plus a discount for cash. Cost me almost $ 3000.00 less than the other place. I have learned my lesson I will deal with city slickers and ignore the good ole boys from now on. So now this little old lady owns 3 tractors, 3 bush hogs,1 box blade, 2 augers(6" & 12"), 2 hay spears, 1 front end loader, 1 sprayer(100 gal) and am ready to rock and roll. Move over boys.

You go girl!

Sorry I haven't been here much, still fighting this painful sinus infection.

And last night, son had (what we think is) a back spasm. He was in excruciating pain. Could not even identify what part of his back hurt. Just the whole back. So much pain, he vomited. He is still in bed, but seems to be getting some relief.

Been a tough few days here.

I am so very sorry, Brandi, I hope you and your son feel better.  Where is the pain located in his back?  I hope he gets to the doctor and heals quickly!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2557 on: March 10, 2012, 07:59:41 PM »

You go girl!

Sorry I haven't been here much, still fighting this painful sinus infection.

And last night, son had (what we think is) a back spasm. He was in excruciating pain. Could not even identify what part of his back hurt. Just the whole back. So much pain, he vomited. He is still in bed, but seems to be getting some relief.

Been a tough few days here.

Love the tractor!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2558 on: March 10, 2012, 08:11:55 PM »

Brandi
I'm sorry to hear about your son..back problems are a bummer..prayers for his swift recovery and if your sinus problems continue go to a doctor it may need prescription meds to knock it out.
( I love the little tractor)

Ditto to all, 4 Donks said it so well!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2559 on: March 10, 2012, 08:12:50 PM »

Brandi
I'm sorry to hear about your son..back problems are a bummer..prayers for his swift recovery and if your sinus problems continue go to a doctor it may need prescription meds to knock it out.
( I love the little tractor)
You're my kinda woman 4 Donks!
Prayers to all monkeys . . . we are all in need in one way or another.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.