March 28, 2024, 06:10:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #30 1/01/12 -  (Read 708324 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2620 on: March 12, 2012, 04:11:26 PM »

Happy B'day JSM 
Your sister is very talented.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2621 on: March 12, 2012, 07:01:47 PM »

What a great Bday present for JSM - we both have sinusitis and bronchitis from an inconsiderate co-worker of hers.      Instead of swapping spit on her bday we'll be swapping snot and flem.   

Do No Evil 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2622 on: March 12, 2012, 07:09:15 PM »

What a great Bday present for JSM - we both have sinusitis and bronchitis from an inconsiderate co-worker of hers.      Instead of swapping spit on her bday we'll be swapping snot and flem.   

You are such a romantic! JSM is so lucky!  Monkey Devil!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2623 on: March 12, 2012, 07:13:21 PM »

You are such a romantic! JSM is so lucky!  Monkey Devil!

I really do try TBM, really.  We're thinking about having a flem shooting contest off the balcony

Do No Evil 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2624 on: March 12, 2012, 07:16:12 PM »

TBM, you came into my thoughts today during our prayer time at church.  Sending positive energy your way.

Thank you so much! I think the worse of it is over but the hurt feeling on both sides will be long to heal.

You are in my thoughts also, TBM.  Was anything resolved at all?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2625 on: March 12, 2012, 07:17:29 PM »

Night Monkeys, just ate Shrimp fried rice and my lips are tingling, palms are itching and head is itching. No hives yet so I am going to take a benadryl and relax. Hope all are well and prayers with all of you and especially you in the path of the storms.

Hugs prayers and love JSM
Uh oh - shellfish allergy developing?  Benadryl is a must!

Hopefully it means you are coming into a lot of money.

I believe in miracles!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2626 on: March 12, 2012, 07:18:58 PM »

HI BEARLY!!!  Miss your face too!  Please come to TX and take care of JSM and me, as we're scik with fevers

Do No Evil 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2627 on: March 12, 2012, 07:19:18 PM »

Evening Monkeys  I had a request from Northern Rose tonight. She is having problems getting on to SM. And ask me to tell you she sends Prayers and Hugs for all that are in the tornado's paths that you all stay safe.
  an angelic monkey Hope Northern can get on soon.

Northern, I haven't seen you in a Monkey's age!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2628 on: March 12, 2012, 07:23:02 PM »

Hi everyone...glad that everyone is safe from the storms...
Life with a new puppy is hard and time consuming! You forget when you have an older dog lol...Molly is adjusting...benji is probably thinking, when is she leaving...lol...
I am technically challenged..have taken pics of Molly to post and I keep messing up.  Will get it figured out..

Hubs just made my day...called me on his way to work to tell me that he loves me very much and that he is sorry that he has to leave me alone with a rambutious pup...
After 22 years I stll love hearing him say that he loves me.. He still rings my bell!

an angelic monkey Loving husbands and loving pups are the best. You are blessed Cookie, as I am. Wish everyone in this work could be as lucky.

BBM

In that order?

at CC.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2629 on: March 12, 2012, 07:24:55 PM »

Hi everyone...glad that everyone is safe from the storms...
Life with a new puppy is hard and time consuming! You forget when you have an older dog lol...Molly is adjusting...benji is probably thinking, when is she leaving...lol...
I am technically challenged..have taken pics of Molly to post and I keep messing up.  Will get it figured out..

Hubs just made my day...called me on his way to work to tell me that he loves me very much and that he is sorry that he has to leave me alone with a rambutious pup...
After 22 years I stll love hearing him say that he loves me.. He still rings my bell!

Oh Cookie, that is so sweet!  It is one of the best lessons in life, don't wait to tell someone you love them, tell them today!

Klaas, thank you for emailing Trimm -- lots of prayers headed that way!

Thoughts of my monkeys friends, taking George to the cardiologist this morning.  Lots of prayers around that also.
Hoping all went well with George's appointment. You are such a blessing Sister.

an angelic monkey

She is a Caretaker Extraordinaire!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2630 on: March 12, 2012, 07:29:28 PM »

Good morning my friends!  Hope everyone has a blessed day!  I get to see my son tomorrow- he has been gone for two months!

Can't wait to hear how everything went...scrolling...

Hi Bearly, hope all is well with the family. I have been sick for a week had to work and came home and chilled. Love you Sweetie. Kisses to Cubby. My Daddy asked about you and Cubby at lunch today.  an angelic monkey

I wish I lived closer, I would have liked to be at that lunch with you.  I took my Dad to a Green Milkshake Social and he had a really good time.  I went back later and we watched a show on TV together.  It was a really nice day with him.  My Mom is the same.  Still taking her from one doctor to the next and going to stores for her.  She really needs a lot of help although she thinks she is independent.

Cubby is trying to figure out what he is doing next year.  He graduates in June.  He knows what he wants to do, I want him to take his time to decide.

Thank you for asking,

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2631 on: March 12, 2012, 07:29:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I am so trying to get caught up, but am so behind. Went to the doctor, sinusitis and bronchitis, having a MRI tomorrow to see about my shoulder. Coworker got me sick and now she is on vacation  Now CC is sick as well. This stuff is awful and hoping the antibiotics get me well.

I pray for you all every night and am really missing Trimm. Hope all is well with you all.

Saw on the Daily Mail that  KC is afraid that she would be killed if she goes to the Zenaida trial.    I hate her, want to get justice.

Okay, my rant is over, going to lay down on the couch and know you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

One more thing, monkey prayers are wonderful. Please if you don't mind pray for my cousin, her mom lost her battle with cancer on Sunday. TIA JSM

Love and hugs and I am off to the couch to watch TV and snuggle with Patton, Ruby and breathe more germs on CC 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2632 on: March 12, 2012, 07:32:39 PM »

Good morning my friends!  Hope everyone has a blessed day!  I get to see my son tomorrow- he has been gone for two months!

Can't wait to hear how everything went...scrolling...

Hi Bearly, hope all is well with the family. I have been sick for a week had to work and came home and chilled. Love you Sweetie. Kisses to Cubby. My Daddy asked about you and Cubby at lunch today.  an angelic monkey

I wish I lived closer, I would have liked to be at that lunch with you.  I took my Dad to a Green Milkshake Social and he had a really good time.  I went back later and we watched a show on TV together.  It was a really nice day with him.  My Mom is the same.  Still taking her from one doctor to the next and going to stores for her.  She really needs a lot of help although she thinks she is independent.

Cubby is trying to figure out what he is doing next year.  He graduates in June.  He knows what he wants to do, I want him to take his time to decide.

Thank you for asking,

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey Sweetie, wish you lived closer too. My dad asks about you and Cubby all the time. So glad you had a nice day with your dad and prayers for your mom.

Hope Cubby takes his time in what he wants to do. My prayers are with you Bearly. Luv ya sweetie!!!!!!!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2633 on: March 12, 2012, 08:00:55 PM »

TBM, you came into my thoughts today during our prayer time at church.  Sending positive energy your way.

Thank you so much! I think the worse of it is over but the hurt feeling on both sides will be long to heal.

You are in my thoughts also, TBM.  Was anything resolved at all?

Well, sort of. My sis decided not to go to CPS because she believes in her heart that my son did nothing - but the scary social worker at school is threatening her so she is afraid to be near us - which works for me because she has pizzed me off.  an angelic monkey

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2634 on: March 12, 2012, 08:22:55 PM »

Bearly...take care of your self! what were your symptoms of the blood clots ?
lately when I sit a long time..duh..on the computer....the back of my leg hurts really bad...it starts having pain from my butt to the back of my thigh, down to my calf...only on my right side...if only hurts when I sit...when I lay down or walk around I am just fine, no pain...does that sound anything like what you were experiencing? thanks..oh, and how did the doctor determine blood clots? X-rays?

Sounds like sciatica and/or arthritis.  i am not a doctor, but I think a trigger point injection might help.

In my case, you can feel the lump.  It's not CA, it moves around.  My second opinion determined it was a baker's Cyst and I agree.  Not that I matter, but that makes more sense.  I need an x-ray.

Get yer but down here, I will get you an x-ray, MRI, CT, whatever you need. Glad it is a BC, not a clot!!!  an angelic monkey

Already got the X-ray and the blood tests.  Cubby had to go for blood tests, too.  He got the day off because the first place we went to did not take his insurance.  If your child has autism, they can deny insurance coverage for certain tests, they just say it is due to autism which is a developmental disability and not a medical problem.  I forgot how backwards our society still is when it comes to people with disabilities.

The Senior Trip is this week.  They are going to Florida.  He did not want to go and is going to school instead.  He said he thought it was too expensive and would rather we did something that didn't cost so much.  I wonder why group trips cost so much.

sunny

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2635 on: March 12, 2012, 08:24:40 PM »

lately when I sit a long time..duh..on the computer....the back of my leg hurts really bad...it starts having pain from my butt to the back of my thigh, down to my calf...only on my right side...if only hurts when I sit...when I lay down or walk around I am just fine, no pain...does that sound anything like what you were experiencing? thanks..oh, and how did the doctor determine blood clots? X-rays?

Sounds like sciatica and/or arthritis.  i am not a doctor, but I think a trigger point injection might help.

In my case, you can feel the lump.  It's not CA, it moves around.  My second opinion determined it was a baker's Cyst and I agree.  Not that I matter, but that makes more sense.  I need an x-ray.

Get yer but down here, I will get you an x-ray, MRI, CT, whatever you need. Glad it is a BC, not a clot!!!  an angelic monkey

Yes, but by pushing on the cyst like he did and having me massage it, it made it hurt more.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2636 on: March 12, 2012, 08:31:32 PM »

Sounds like possible sciatic to me as well.  Try sitting with your legs crossed if possible, that helped me.  I felt better sitting with my legs crossed on a hard surface when I pinched my sciatic nerve.  Took months to get over it.  Doesn't really help to rest though.  You're almost better if you keep moving around as long as you don't lift heavy stuff.

thanks Klaas...
I will certainly try that sitting with legs crossed..you mean indian style right?  and yes, as long as I don't sit long I am fine...

The doctor told me to lay on the floor, bring my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around my knees.  This puts you 'in traction.'  I also remember him telling me to keep my back on the floor, pull my knees up to my chest then while I still have my back on the floor, rolling my bent knees to the left and then to the right--this also stretches your back.

Prayers that the exercises work for you Bearly.  an angelic monkey

I'm sorry, JSM, this was for something else, I was mentioning it to Cookie as a way to relieve some of her pain.  This is not for my leg.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2637 on: March 12, 2012, 08:35:03 PM »

good morning everyone!    on the lookout for Trimm...

I hope we see her here soon and her absence is only due to internet problems.  We miss you Trimmy!! 

I came looking for Trimm, too! Hope all is okay with her....will say my prayers for her.

Maybe Trimm & JSM are off together playing!  Just kidding JSM, figure you've been super busy with work and Mr. CC   

I think JSM and CC are off together playing <at least I hope so>.

an angelic monkey Played some golf on Sunday after church 

Wonderful!  I hope you got a hole-in-one!

Monkey Devil! Nope but had a 305 yard drive 

We need a 'golfing monkey' now.  I am so glad you both have something you can do together.  Even if you have to give it up for a year, you can still cheer him on for that year, it will go by quickly, you'll see.

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2638 on: March 12, 2012, 09:31:47 PM »

We need a 'golfing monkey' now.  I am so glad you both have something you can do together.  Even if you have to give it up for a year, you can still cheer him on for that year, it will go by quickly, you'll see.

Did you forget this one?

Just made you this one also:

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2639 on: March 12, 2012, 09:37:37 PM »

TBM  Prayers it all gets worked out. I really don't blame you for being upset with your sister.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.