March 28, 2024, 02:28:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #30 1/01/12 -  (Read 708471 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2920 on: March 23, 2012, 09:05:13 AM »

Can't wait for JSM to see Patton Bunny. LOL

an angelic monkey Love it Brandi!!! Thanks so much.

Trying to get caught up.

He's not an avatar, he's too big. I posted your avatars in my section though.

I used him with some backgrounds. Hope you like!
Love him Brandi and I love the avatars too!!!  THANK YOU

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2921 on: March 23, 2012, 09:05:52 AM »

I'm thinking that Trimm may have lived in one of the areas that got tornadoes late February early March.  I hope she's ok.
I hope she is okay too Klaas.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2922 on: March 23, 2012, 09:24:19 AM »

I'm thinking that Trimm may have lived in one of the areas that got tornadoes late February early March.  I hope she's ok.

I keep hoping we'll see Trimmy pop in here.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2923 on: March 23, 2012, 10:00:54 AM »

Hi  everybody!

Have a wonderful day!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2924 on: March 23, 2012, 02:07:22 PM »

JSM
The body isn't Hailey Dunn..it's a male. 

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2925 on: March 23, 2012, 02:11:24 PM »

JSM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2926 on: March 23, 2012, 03:21:42 PM »

JSM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
This is stunning news...especially since one report led the reader to believe something found with the body indicated it was her.  Just goes to show we can't believe what we read.  This is so sad.  What a roller coaster.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2927 on: March 23, 2012, 03:28:34 PM »

JSM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
This is stunning news...especially since one report led the reader to believe something found with the body indicated it was her.  Just goes to show we can't believe what we read.  This is so sad.  What a roller coaster.

Yep !!! What's the old saying never believe what you read and only half of what you see. The only thing I can say is at least some family will maybe have some kind of closure.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2928 on: March 23, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »

I keep hoping we'll see Trimmy pop in here.   an angelic monkey

Me too Muffy Bee.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2929 on: March 23, 2012, 04:03:48 PM »

MIKE MONSOOR

April 5th, 1981 ~ September 29th, 2009

INSTEAD OF THE NEWS MEDIA CARRYING CRAP ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY AND CHARLIE SHEEN....WE NEED TO HEAR ABOUT THIS TYPE OF REAL HUMAN EVENT!

Mike Monsoor...

Was Awarded "The Congressional Medal Of Honor" Last Week,

For Giving His Life In Iraq , as He Jumped On and Covered With His Body, A Live Hand Grenade, Saving The Lives Of A Large Group Of Navy Seals That were Passing By!

During Mike Monsoor's Funeral, at Ft. Rosecrans National Cemetery in San Diego , California ..

The Six Pallbearers Removed The Rosewood Casket From The Hearse, and Lined Up On Each Side Of Mike Monsoor's Casket were His Family Members, Friends, Fellow Sailors, And Well-wishers.

The Column Of People Continued From The Hearse, All The Way To The Grave Site.

What The Group Didn't Know At The Time was, every Navy Seal  (45 To Be Exact)
who Mike Monsoor Saved That Day Was Scattered Through-Out That Column of people!

As The Pallbearers Carried the Rosewood Casket Down, the Column Of People To The Grave Side.  The Column Would Collapse.. Forming A Group Of People Who Followed Behind.

Every Time The Rosewood Casket Passed A Navy Seal, He Would Remove His
Gold Trident Pin From His Uniform, And Slap It Down Hard, Causing
The Gold Trident Pin To Embed Itself Into The Top Of The Wooden Casket!

Then The Navy Seal Would Step Back From The Column, And Salute!

Now For Those, Who Don't Know What A Trident Pin Is, Here Is The Definition!

After One Completes The Basic Navy Seals Program (Which Lasts For Three Weeks)

And Is Followed By Seal Qualification Training (Which Is 15 More Weeks Of Training)
Necessary To Continue Improving Basic Skills And To Learn New Tactics And Techniques
Required For An Assignment To A Navy Seal Platoon.  After successful completion,
Trainees Are Given Their Naval Enlisted Code, And Are Awarded The Navy Seal Trident Pin.
With This Gold Pin They Are Now Officially Navy Seals!

It Was Said, That You Could Hear Each Of The 45 Slaps From Across The Cemetery!
By The Time The Rosewood Casket Reached The Grave Site, It Looked As Though It
had A Gold Inlay From The 45 Trident Pins That Lined The Top!

This Was A Fitting End To An Eternal Send-Off For A Warrior Hero!

This Should Be Front-Page News!

Instead Of The Garbage We Listen To And See Every Day.

Here's A Good Idea!

Since The Main Stream Media Won't Make This News.

Then We Choose To Make It News By Forwarding It.

I Am Proud Of All The Branches Of Our Military..

If You Are Proud Too, pass it On.

ITA, Babs!!  Do you have a link back for the article & photos so that we can credit them?
 MuffyBee  

Muffy, I'm looking for the actual person who wrote the dedication.  He was a real hero thats for sure, my cousin had e-mailed me the article.

A Fitting Tribute to a Slain Navy SEAL Gains Attention
Written By Elizabeth Downey
This post comes about as close as I can find in regards to who may have actually described the service 
  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,376243,00.html#ixzz1pywYahDw Edit to replace link provided by BabsKats.  MB   

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,116817,00.html

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/monsoor.asp
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:31:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2930 on: March 23, 2012, 04:53:50 PM »

Prayers to all monkey in need

Sending out an APB for Trimm, aka "the cougar"

Gather around you monkeys and pull up a limb cause it's CC story time again -

Arrived at the Dallas County building (about 600 feet from where Kennedy was shot) at 1:20 for my 2:00 interview.  Sat on a bech outside in the courtyard just opposite some log cabin that I thought might have been occupied by some of those wall street smelly hipsters.  Three local fild students wondered up to me with a video camera and mic and asked if they could ask me a question.  I said sure.  They asked me what is it about Texas that you can't find anywhere else.  I told them that I just recently moved here from Chicago and didn't know that much about the state.  I finally said, well Texas is where Kennedy was shot and they giggled.  I wondered if they even knew who Kennedy was.

I few minutes latter after pondering my future meeting, a replica of the General Lee car pulled up at the stoplight.  A few minutes after that, a 10 year old boy sprouting a Mohawk haircut with his mullet-wearing father and heavy tattoed mother strolled across the plaza.  I guess I'm not in Kansas anymore.

Proceeded to go upstairs for the interview at 1:50 and checked in at the reception desk.  They were two young Asian girls also waiting and then another lady about my age came in and siad she also had an appoitment at 2:00 with the same person I did.  Hmmmmm, I thought.  What is going on here.

Do No Evil 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2931 on: March 23, 2012, 05:00:53 PM »

Prayers to all monkey in need

Sending out an APB for Trimm, aka "the cougar"

Gather around you monkeys and pull up a limb cause it's CC story time again -

Arrived at the Dallas County building (about 600 feet from where Kennedy was shot) at 1:20 for my 2:00 interview.  Sat on a bech outside in the courtyard just opposite some log cabin that I thought might have been occupied by some of those wall street smelly hipsters.  Three local fild students wondered up to me with a video camera and mic and asked if they could ask me a question.  I said sure.  They asked me what is it about Texas that you can't find anywhere else.  I told them that I just recently moved here from Chicago and didn't know that much about the state.  I finally said, well Texas is where Kennedy was shot and they giggled.  I wondered if they even knew who Kennedy was.

I few minutes latter after pondering my future meeting, a replica of the General Lee car pulled up at the stoplight.  A few minutes after that, a 10 year old boy sprouting a Mohawk haircut with his mullet-wearing father and heavy tattoed mother strolled across the plaza.  I guess I'm not in Kansas anymore.

Proceeded to go upstairs for the interview at 1:50 and checked in at the reception desk.  They were two young Asian girls also waiting and then another lady about my age came in and siad she also had an appoitment at 2:00 with the same person I did.  Hmmmmm, I thought.  What is going on here.

AND . . . . Can not leave us hanging!!!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2932 on: March 23, 2012, 05:05:54 PM »

CC story time part II, cause i thought all monkeys needed to go the bathroom and get a refresher drink, cause I did.

Well it turned out all four of us were going to be interviewed at the same time by three other staff members.  We all fielded different and sometimes the same questions by all of the staff members - kinda felt like Trump's "Apprentice". 

I thougth I did fairly well and figure the job will be offered on Tuesday to either me or the other lady my age, as the two young girls appeared a tad nervous and too scripted and preditable and rehearsed in their responses, with many cliches.

Wish me luck, cause I'll take the job even thought it's quites substantially less than what I was making in Chicago.

The moral of the story - be prepared for the unexpected cause you too could be sprouting a mullet and/or Mohawk and living in a log cabin driving General Lee.   

Do No Evil 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2933 on: March 23, 2012, 05:28:12 PM »

CC story time part II, cause i thought all monkeys needed to go the bathroom and get a refresher drink, cause I did.

Well it turned out all four of us were going to be interviewed at the same time by three other staff members.  We all fielded different and sometimes the same questions by all of the staff members - kinda felt like Trump's "Apprentice". 

I thougth I did fairly well and figure the job will be offered on Tuesday to either me or the other lady my age, as the two young girls appeared a tad nervous and too scripted and preditable and rehearsed in their responses, with many cliches.

Wish me luck, cause I'll take the job even thought it's quites substantially less than what I was making in Chicago.

The moral of the story - be prepared for the unexpected cause you too could be sprouting a mullet and/or Mohawk and living in a log cabin driving General Lee.   

OH CC

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2934 on: March 23, 2012, 05:36:13 PM »

Holding my breath till Tuesday CC......

ONLY IN DALLAS!!!!!!

Question --------- Did you wear shoes, boots, sneakers.....or Flip Flops -----asking for Sister as she hasn't been on to ask                      
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2935 on: March 23, 2012, 05:47:04 PM »

I thought I did fairly well and figure the job will be offered on Tuesday to either me or the other lady my age, as the two young girls appeared a tad nervous and too scripted and pr editable and rehearsed in their responses, with many cliches.

ONLY IN DALLAS!!!!!!

Question --------- Did you wear shoes, boots, sneakers.....or Flip Flops -----asking for Sister as she hasn't been on to ask                     

I wore gladiator type sandals mad of snakeskin that strapped up to my knees, and of course a Ranger jersey

Do No Evil 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2936 on: March 23, 2012, 06:16:58 PM »

I thought I did fairly well and figure the job will be offered on Tuesday to either me or the other lady my age, as the two young girls appeared a tad nervous and too scripted and pr editable and rehearsed in their responses, with many cliches.

ONLY IN DALLAS!!!!!!

I wore gladiator type sandals mad of snakeskin that strapped up to my knees, and of course a Ranger jersey

Be still my foolish heart....

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2937 on: March 23, 2012, 06:42:47 PM »

Muffy, I'm looking for the actual person who wrote the dedication.  He was a real hero thats for sure, my cousin had e-mailed me the article.

This post comes about as close as I can find in regards to who may have actually described the service  
  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,376243,00.html#ixzz1pywYahDw Edit to replace link provided by BabsKats.  MB   

« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:30:24 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2938 on: March 23, 2012, 06:54:49 PM »

Muffy, I'm looking for the actual person who wrote the dedication.  He was a real hero thats for sure, my cousin had e-mailed me the article.

Thanks Babs.  I wondered if you had gotten it in an email, therefore you had no link.  The Fox News link didn't work, but I can see the information in the Military one.  The article and photos were very moving.  I couldn't begin to thank him enough for giving all.  Rest in peace Mike Monsoor.   an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:30:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2939 on: March 23, 2012, 07:04:04 PM »

Thanks Babs.  I wondered if you had gotten it in an email, therefore you had no link.  The Fox News link didn't work, but I can see the information in the Military one.  The article and photos were very moving.  I couldn't begin to thank him enough for giving all.  Rest in peace Mike Monsoor.   an angelic monkey
Here you go Muffy, this is the right link, sorry........

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,376243,00.html#ixzz1pywYahDw
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:28:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.