March 28, 2024, 11:05:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Immigration Visa's and Unemployment - Where are the jobs?  (Read 1376 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 04, 2012, 06:14:01 AM »

Where are the jobs?  Are they j obs for 'immigrants' only?  The upper crust version of "must be bilingual Spanish"?

I found this story on the DrudgeReport -

"The Daily Exclusive: RUBBER STAMP"

"Probe reveals feds pressuring agents to rush immigrant visas – even if fraud is feared"

Higher-ups within U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services are pressuring rank-and-file officers to rubber-stamp immigrants’ visa applications, sometimes against the officers’ will, according to a Homeland Security report and internal documents exclusively obtained by The Daily.

Nevertheless, USCIS approved 86 percent of the 3.9 million immigration cases it reviewed between October 2008 and October 2009 — a 4 percent drop from the year before, according to the most recent data provided to The Daily.

3.9 million jobs that could go to Americans?  OWS supporters?  Why aren't the OWS 'top tier' schools encouraging students to pursue the coursework to get these 3.9 million jobs?  Instead, they make up new classes OWSI and OWSII.

“We’re getting ridiculous denials and requests for evidence on things that should be approved very easily,” said immigration attorney Deb Notkin, adding that it’s particularly tough for specialty industries like fashion, software development and graphic design.

How about a denial like "An American citizen needs a job..."  or we have over 15 million unemployed...can't they find 3.9 million from among the 15 million unemployed?

What makes any of these people special?  I've read that some visa workers do not pay into Social Security.  They aren't covered, will return home, and thus pay no taxes.  If Social Security is really another welfare program, why should they be excused?  An American filling these jobs, in theory (due to Obama 'payroll tax cuts' Social Security is not being funded), would be paying into the Social Security trust fund that doesn't really exist.

Can't they find qualified Americans?  OWS kids?  Won't nobody give an American a job?

read more here - http://www.thedaily.com/page/2012/01/03/010312-news-immigration-strife-1-3/

Where have all the good jobs gone, long time passing...

Where have all the good jobs gone, long time ago...

Gone to foreigners every one...

Keep rubber stamping those visa applications!!!

3.9 MILLION jobs for foreigners legally imported by Obama

How many MILLIONS of jobs go to foreigners here illegally?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 07:12:27 AM »

Why would the highly skilled look for jobs?  Why not just sit back and collect lifetime unemployment benefits?  Being visa employees, I wonder if any employer has to pay them unemployment insurance?  Insurance that has continued to skyrocket for small and other businesses due to never ending unemployment payments?

I heard the other day that the original unemployment benefit was for just 30 days.  Folks stayed unemployed for just about that time.  After 30 days they started a new job.

Perhaps this is the new terrorism?  Soft terrorism? 

Import millions to fill jobs that could be filled by millions collecting unemployment and they take over in a few generations.  How long before their parents come and go on welfare?  Much like Obama's famous auntie and uncle?

The 'soft' terrorism.  Destroy a nation from within.  Take over and demand the country turn into another third world dictatorship and fill it with lots of poverty.  Cycles of poverty like the rest of the globe.

If they were hiring Americans, wouldn't that be an incentive to get off welfare?  Unemployment?  Do unemployment and welfare create and sustain poverty?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.