April 26, 2024, 01:58:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 164045 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2007, 10:19:28 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
There was a forensic psychologist on Hannity tonight talking about sociopaths and why they tell such outrageous lies.  They lack feelings and so do not intuitively feel when another person is lying.  Therefore, they don't understand why we don't believe them.  They don't get the gut feeling they are being lied to themselves because they don't get feelings normally or nearly as much as normal people.

That is why they can also inflict pain on others, lack of empathy.  They don't feel for others and so while they might regard it as a curiosity, they don't feel the pain of another the way a normal person would do.

He went on to describe this lack of feelings as the main trait of a sociopath.

Does that explain Joran's lying and changing his story to see if he is believed on the new one or what???  Of course this guy was talking about Cutts but it fit Joran also to a "T"!

Yes it does fit joran to a "T".
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2007, 10:20:11 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "oldfart"

<< Snip>>

San After hearing your friends story I have got to ask ?
Are you are not the type says  "I'm sorry you had a uncomfortable vactation"...BUT
 I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO TO ARUBA

Just wondering

That is exactly what I told her.

I would have saidI'm sorry you had a uncomfortable vactation but I am so glad you were able to make it home safely. Some folks never do make it home."...

Just a swinging with the tribe
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2007, 10:21:06 PM »

Good evening, all!

Ok, so I have been away for a while, but I just have to ask........

Did someone say LORENZO?  Are all of these pictures of the same guy that we couldn't find ANY pictures of 2 years ago??????

I am in shock. <shaking head>

Who Shocked

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2007, 10:21:16 PM »

Apparently this wrestler was famous?  Also was from Canada originally, Kat Gram.

The son was 7 years old.  Still no cause of death being given.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/06/25/wrestler.dead.ap/

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2007, 10:21:43 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "oldfart"

<< Snip>>

San After hearing your friends story I have got to ask ?
Are you are not the type says  "I'm sorry you had a uncomfortable vactation"...BUT
 I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO TO ARUBA

Just wondering

That is exactly what I told her.

I would have saidI'm sorry you had a uncomfortable vactation but I am so glad you were able to make it home safely. Some folks never do make it home."...

EXCELLENT, Sam.

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2007, 10:22:02 PM »

Apparently this wrestler was famous?  Also was from Canada originally, Kat Gram.

I read they are investigating it as a murder suicide  Crying or Very sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2007, 10:22:44 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Good evening, all!

Did someone say LORENZO?  Are all of these pictures of the same guy that we couldn't find ANY pictures of 2 years ago??????

Who Shocked

YES!
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: June 25, 2007, 10:23:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Good evening, all!

Who Shocked

YES!

I just can't believe it.  He does exist!  OMFG, sorry if I offend anyone.

I just really can't believe it.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2007, 10:24:20 PM »

I just got off the phone with my friend who went to Aruba last week and came back on Saturday.  I said well how did you like it.  She was very nervous about being robbed.  She said she was so disappointed and would have to seriously think about going back there.  I said when was the last time you were there and she said 3 years ago and it has changed so much.

- She said one evening she went to a restaurant (El Gaucho) and she heard a couple talking about a break in.  She went over to someone at the restaurant and asked what happened and apparently someone broke into their car (smashed their window) and took some stuff of theirs.

- On the plane ride coming home she spoke to another woman and she left her stuff in the glove compartment and they took the whole car.  This woman was frantic because she had no money and her credit cards were in the car.  She said she filed a police report and it took them over an hour to respond.

- She went to another restaurant and she found all these extra charges on her bill.  She called the lady over and asked them to explain what one of the charges were and the woman said well this goes to the restaurant and this is for the employee’s salary.

- She went to another restaurant and it seemed so desolate.  She was very afraid.  Someone suggested to her if you are going to go to this particular restaurant make sure you go at 5 before it gets dark.

Good Freakin lord.. Charging extra on credit card to pay saleries.. I would have called credit card company and tell them to stop the charge[/b]

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2007, 10:25:58 PM »

Good evening, all!

Who Shocked

YES!

What do you think?  See any similarities?

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2007, 10:26:03 PM »

Sam
Yes a remineder that some one did not make it back from Aruba have have been a very good reminder.
& I'm with SAN on this one.

I'm not normally  an "I TOLD YOU SO" person... but in this case--- Yup
..I would have more than once.

SAN
thanks for fixing the typo.. Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2007, 10:26:33 PM »

Yes Anna he was a popular wrestler.
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2007, 10:26:51 PM »

My next door neighbors are going to Aruba in the fall with another couple.  Thank God they are not taking the kids.  I must have come accross pretty strong the day she first told me because she doesn't mention it anymore.

She said her travel agent recommended it because it's really affordable now.  GEEZ, I WONDER WHY????????

UGH, disgusted with Aruba and the whole Lorenzo stuff.

Who

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2007, 10:27:45 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Good Freakin lord.. Charging extra on credit card to pay saleries.. I would have called credit card company and tell them to stop the charge[/b]

Hi all.

Actually Sue that is a great idea.  San, they can call whatever the credit card co. was (visa/mc etc) and report the merchant.  That is called merchant fraud and they should lose their ability to accept credit cards.  There are rules and clearly that is in violation.

The more these pirates get reported, the better off the public is.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2007, 10:28:26 PM »

Jessica's mother said she went to bed early every night, like at 8:30 normally.

I think what Cutts did was premeditated.  He waited until he was sure she would be fast asleep to sneak up on her and kill her.

Just my opinion but to me it reeks of premeditation by his wasting all that time in the bar before going over.  Also seemed to have someone in mind to assist.  Guess she is going to say she didn't know anything about it until after Jessica was dead but I wonder.

We will see but I think he thought since he had gotten away with everything up until then, he would push it a little more because he thought he could get away yet again.

Guess the investigation will bring out more details so we can know better if he planned to do this when he went there so late at night.

With his own two year old son present.   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2007, 10:29:03 PM »

That last picture reminds me of Popeye.  Add a pipe and a can of spinach Klaas and you go it!   Laughing  Laughing
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2007, 10:29:22 PM »

Good evening, all!

Who Shocked

YES!

What do you think?  See any similarities?

ABSOLUTELY.  Looks like he could be Joran's brother.  Wink

I didn't even need those comparison pics, Klaas.  It was a no-brainer the instant I saw it.  I am speechless as I am sure all of you have been.  Wonder WTF he did to FINALLY get arrested?

Not really buying the drugs bit over here.

Who

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2007, 10:30:16 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "Sue"

Hi all.

Actually Sue that is a great idea.  San, they can call whatever the credit card co. was (visa/mc etc) and report the merchant.  That is called merchant fraud and they should lose their ability to accept credit cards.  There are rules and clearly that is in violation.

The more these pirates get reported, the better off the public is.

Thanks Frijole.  I will call her tomorrow and let her know.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2007, 10:30:52 PM »

Sorry Klaas it's the 4th picture that looks the most like Popeye to me.   Laughing
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2007, 10:31:43 PM »

So who did Joran and Lorenzo get their big ugly ears from?  They both got 'em.  Paulus doesn't have those..........

Hmmmmmm

Who

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.