April 26, 2024, 08:28:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 164061 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2007, 10:31:46 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Sorry Klaas it's the 4th picture that looks the most like Popeye to me.   Laughing

search back a page. Easy saw the same thing and posted it.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2007, 10:32:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Anna"
Apparently this wrestler was famous?  Also was from Canada originally, Kat Gram.

The son was 7 years old.  Still no cause of death being given.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more/06/25/wrestler.dead.ap/

I read they are investigating it as a murder suicide  Crying or Very sad

Oh, how absolutely HORRIBLE!

Man, am I bummed out tonight with all this awful stuff!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2007, 10:32:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "*******"
Klaas,

Did you get a chance to look through what I sent you early today? Question

Yes, and I responded.  Wink

I wrote ya back.. Arrow

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2007, 10:33:35 PM »

Jessica's mother said she went to bed early every night, like at 8:30 normally.

I think what Cutts did was premeditated.  He waited until he was sure she would be fast asleep to sneak up on her and kill her.

Just my opinion but to me it reeks of premeditation by his wasting all that time in the bar before going over.  Also seemed to have someone in mind to assist.  Guess she is going to say she didn't know anything about it until after Jessica was dead but I wonder.

We will see but I think he thought since he had gotten away with everything up until then, he would push it a little more because he thought he could get away yet again.

Guess the investigation will bring out more details so we can know better if he planned to do this when he went there so late at night.

With his own two year old son present.   Evil or Very Mad

I agree Anna.

Guy on Greta said he had some minor things on him and Greta asked what do you mean by minor and the guy said police stuff.  Meaning complains and poor attitude.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2007, 10:34:30 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
My next door neighbors are going to Aruba in the fall with another couple.  Thank God they are not taking the kids.  I must have come accross pretty strong the day she first told me because she doesn't mention it anymore.

She said her travel agent recommended it because it's really affordable now.  GEEZ, I WONDER WHY????????

UGH, disgusted with Aruba and the whole Lorenzo stuff.

Who

Whodunit
I sure wish there was a way your neighbor could talk with San's friend
Oh SAN.... any chance of your friend attempting to post something on one the Aruba Tavel boards... You know where they trips are reported as being sooooo Wonderful ?  
just wondering

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2007, 10:35:33 PM »

So who did Joran and Lorenzo get their big ugly ears from?  They both got 'em.  Paulus doesn't have those..........

Hmmmmmm

Who
From the devil.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2007, 10:36:43 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Good Freakin lord.. Charging extra on credit card to pay saleries.. I would have called credit card company and tell them to stop the charge[/b]

Hi all.

Actually Sue that is a great idea.  San, they can call whatever the credit card co. was (visa/mc etc) and report the merchant.  That is called merchant fraud and they should lose their ability to accept credit cards.  There are rules and clearly that is in violation.

The more these pirates get reported, the better off the public is.

something sounds totally illigal about that.. I would think they would have to post that.. Like going to any cash machine that isnt your bank they tell you , you will be charged a fee and you have to agree to it...  If I was that lady I would seriously be checking into that

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2007, 10:36:52 PM »

WHO,

Good to see you.  Been a very long time!

SAN,

Well, the fact is you did try to warn your friend and she wouldn't listen to you.

When you're right, you're right!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: June 25, 2007, 10:37:16 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
My next door neighbors are going to Aruba in the fall with another couple.  Thank God they are not taking the kids.  I must have come accross pretty strong the day she first told me because she doesn't mention it anymore.

She said her travel agent recommended it because it's really affordable now.  GEEZ, I WONDER WHY????????

Who

Whodunit
Oh SAN.... any chance of your friend attempting to post something on one the Aruba Tavel boards... You know where they trips are reported as being sooooo Wonderful ?  
just wondering

She KNEW about it when we talked.  She knew about Natalee when she booked the trip.  But unless you have followed this like we have, you might not understand the danger.  I told her I was scared for her to go.  I was very honest.  I am sure she thinks I am a freak now.  

Natalee has been on mainstream news for a long time.  It's very unfortunate.

Who

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: June 25, 2007, 10:38:12 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
So who did Joran and Lorenzo get their big ugly ears from?  They both got 'em.  Paulus doesn't have those..........

Hmmmmmm

Who
From the devil.

Ah, I see now.  Those are really horns of the devil!  Silly me.

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: June 25, 2007, 10:39:52 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Who

Whodunit
just wondering

OF my friend wouldn't do that.  She is not good with the computer that way.  I did ask her to type out what happened and she said she would send it to me.  What I typed was a little summary of our conversation.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2007, 10:41:22 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Sorry Klaas it's the 4th picture that looks the most like Popeye to me.   Laughing

search back a page. Easy saw the same thing and posted it.

That is hysterical!  Great minds...
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2007, 10:41:29 PM »

WHO,

Good to see you.  Been a very long time!

SAN,

Well, the fact is you did try to warn your friend and she wouldn't listen to you.

When you're right, you're right!

Very Happy

Thanks, Anna.  I still lurk from time to time.  I saw Haunting Evidence recently.  Was there anything new on that?  I didn't think so.....

I got so wrapped up in Natalee when this happened 2 years ago.  I still think about her a lot and try to absorb any info I see or hear.  I have learned so much from her and scaredmonkeys and you guys.  I just had to put some space between me and this.  It was taking so much of my time and energy.....but I do think of Natalee and her family often.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2007, 10:41:54 PM »

I am just BESIDE myself tonight seeing this story about the girl in AZ. It is like one or more of these happen every day. The fact is that the Internet makes it possible to find out about them and so we see the real magnitude of this nightmare.

A YOUNG LADY SHOULD NOT BE AT HOME ALONE. Period. I realize it's not always possible to avoid that situation but it BETTER not be for long. Kaitlin Aydell... same thing.

These creeps are on the prowl looking for girls sitting around the house with no one else around, and invading the home and snatching them. And the victims almost NEVER survive.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2007, 10:42:15 PM »

Good Freakin lord.. Charging extra on credit card to pay salaries.. I would have called credit card company and tell them to stop the charge[/b]

Hi all.

Actually Sue that is a great idea.  San, they can call whatever the credit card co. was (visa/mc etc) and report the merchant.  That is called merchant fraud and they should lose their ability to accept credit cards.  There are rules and clearly that is in violation.

The more these pirates get reported, the better off the public is.

something sounds totally illegal about that.. I would think they would have to post that.. Like going to any cash machine that isn't your bank they tell you , you will be charged a fee and you have to agree to it...  If I was that lady I would seriously be checking into that

Sue,
I take credit cards for things like dog combs, etc. and next time maybe I should put the fee for Harvey and Joy who help me on there.   That's why I never make any money!  I keep forgetting about adding employee's salaries to the credit card charges!

I would be terrified that when I left the restaurant they would put many more charges on there!

Someone put World Cup Soccer ticket charges on one of my credit cards last year.  But I am like you, I wouldn't sign it with those extra charges on there.  However, in a strange country like that, maybe it is easier to just go along until you get home but I would protest one way or another.  Maybe contact the credit card company and try to stop the entire charge since they were adding things like that, not sure what is the right thing to do.

You want to pay for your meal but not make the payroll for the day!

PERSONA NON GRATA

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2007, 10:42:59 PM »

klaasend

Maybe this one...

Does it look like the van guy has  wire rim / arm style glasses on ?

And do me a favor ....
Just back away from you monitor 6+ ft  and see it it changes for you

Just wondering

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2007, 10:43:00 PM »

Did they ever find that girl, the teacher, in Georgia?  I never did hear.......

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2007, 10:43:17 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Hmmmmmm

Who
From the devil.

LOL!! I looked at Pics of Valentijn also..I dont see much of a resemblance between any of the sloots and Lorenzo..IMO

This is a good link!! Has info on the Bank Personnel,C&C,Charles Croes,Racquet club..etc.

VAN RIJN IM- EN EXPORT N.V.
Business address BARCADERA 4, SANTA CRUZ
Legal form LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company VAN RIJN IM- EN EXPORT N.V.
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of incorporation 15 JANUARY 1991
Authorized capital ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year 01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER
DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:
VAN RIJN, PAUL; Residing in BARCADERA 4, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA
Born in THE NETHERLANDS, HAARLEM on 27 DECEMBER 1958
Nationality DUTCH
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 21 JANUARY 1991
Authority FULL
VAN RIJN-VAN TRAKSEL, ASTRID LOUISE;
Residing in SAVANETA 123-K, SAVANETA, ARUBA
Born in THE NETHERLANDS, HAARLEM on 10 FEBRUARY 1960
Nationality DUTCH
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 21 JANUARY 1991
Authority FULL

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/archive/b/carnivorous_conservative/2005/10/aruba_research.html

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2007, 10:43:26 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I yam what I yam!

That is EXACTLY what I envisioned when I saw that photo!!!!  Too funny.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2007, 10:45:27 PM »

Did they ever find that girl, the teacher, in Georgia?  I never did hear.......

No they did not.

I also think that her boyfriend killed her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.