April 18, 2024, 11:22:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 163869 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 05:54:02 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
cavuto is barking up the wrong tree

that DOG doesnt hunt  Cool

i'm not so sure that cop saw what Neil was trying to do
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 05:54:47 PM »

Anna
You've gone jungle.  I like it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 05:58:42 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Anna

Yes, today I even have a little monkey!

Very Happy

Did you see the cops are beating up on the tourists now in Aruba?  I believe that's what the article MsMarple posted says.  

I thought it was fighting between two gangs.  Wish we had a Pap translator who could tell us what it was all about.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 05:58:45 PM »

It's supposed to be "that DOG don't hunt"  you have to say don't and not doesn't. LOL

BTW I gave Janet permission to jump in early...what's wrong?   Laughing  Laughing

smarty pants  Cool  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 06:00:13 PM »

It's supposed to be "that DOG don't hunt"  you have to say don't and not doesn't. LOL

BTW I gave Janet permission to jump in early...what's wrong?   Laughing  Laughing

smarty pants  Cool  Twisted Evil

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

BOOK 'IM, Lala's!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 06:00:41 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Anna

Very Happy

Did you see the cops are beating up on the tourists now in Aruba?  I believe that's what the article MsMarple posted says.  

I thought it was fighting between two gangs.  Wish we had a Pap translator who could tell us what it was all about.

where is this posted?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 06:04:44 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Anna

Very Happy

where is this posted?

http://tinyurl.com/2azco8

Scroll down to her post then click on Dairio link to see the gory pictures.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2007, 06:10:58 PM »

Tamikosmom is sooo confused.   Sad

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 06:11:20 PM »

Anna

Very Happy

where is this posted?

http://tinyurl.com/2azco8

Scroll down to her post then click on Dairio link to see the gory pictures.

gracious
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2007, 06:12:38 PM »

You can also click on the link to the Murder and Crime Thread in my signature.

Very Happy

And also from the earlier pot raids,  it appears that the "two live cartridges" is correct as that is all that is beside the little pistol.  Also maybe five beside the semi-auto Uzi.  

Why would these people have guns and no ammo for them?  So if the cops didn't find the ammo, what else did they miss?  

Rolling Eyes

Off to try to scrape the dust off my front porch.  That's really a joke around here as more will blow back before I finish.  But I do remember grass.  Sort of.

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2007, 06:20:40 PM »

I was reading on the CTV boards about Jessie's case and happened to see this post.  Interesting Natalee was brought up.  Anybody know who fireflies is?  just courious

Fireflies

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by spoiledpuppy
And you don't think the uncle's comments are going to taint the jury pool against Bobby
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know there is a large percentage of any given jury pool who is going to side with the uncle's comments. There was a similar reaction in the Natalee Holloway case.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

06-25-2007 04:50 PM

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2007, 06:27:36 PM »

You can also click on the link to the Murder and Crime Thread in my signature.

Very Happy

And also from the earlier pot raids,  it appears that the "two live cartridges" is correct as that is all that is beside the little pistol.  Also maybe five beside the semi-auto Uzi.  

Why would these people have guns and no ammo for them?  So if the cops didn't find the ammo, what else did they miss?  

Rolling Eyes

Off to try to scrape the dust off my front porch.  That's really a joke around here as more will blow back before I finish.  But I do remember grass.  Sort of.

Sad

My youngest son's inlaws are hard working Dutch American immigrants who settled 25 years ago in the Dutch Dairy community of Lynden Washington just across the Canadian/American border.  Anyways ... his in-law's home inside and out is always immaculate ... short curtains on every window ... pictures of Holland displayed from the walls in every room. My daughter-in-law shared that it is a common saying about Dutch women ... they clean windows because it is Wednesday ... not becuse  they are dirty.

Anna ... do I have it right?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2007, 06:32:04 PM »

I'm going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay  off topic here but I know theres a lot folks in here that have a wealth of knowledge with animals and pets and such.

I need a good resource to obtain as much information as I can about salt water fish, tanks, filters, pumps, stands, rocks, correls, whatever, etc

The whole kit and kaboodle.

Any one know much about this stuff?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2007, 06:41:36 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Tamikosmom is sooo confused.   Sad
Not you Tamikosmom, I was talking to Robots.  He's being testy today. As usual.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2007, 06:44:01 PM »

What did the tourists do to cause such a reaction in the ALE?  Can anyone tell by reading it?  I can't figure it out, you'd think as much as I have read I would be able to decipher this better.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2007, 06:53:06 PM »

I'm going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay  off topic here but I know theres a lot folks in here that have a wealth of knowledge with animals and pets and such.

I need a good resource to obtain as much information as I can about salt water fish, tanks, filters, pumps, stands, rocks, correls, whatever, etc

Sorry.  I don't know anything about salt water fish tanks.  I wish I could help you, I am certain there is one monkey out there that would know or have experience with them.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2007, 06:54:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

My youngest son's inlaws are hard working Dutch American immigrants who settled 25 years ago in the Dutch Dairy community of Lynden Washington just across the Canadian/American border.  Anyways ... his in-law's home inside and out is always immaculate ... short curtains on every window ... pictures of Holland displayed from the walls in every room. My daughter-in-law shared that it is a common saying about Dutch women ... they clean windows because it is Wednesday ... not becuse  they are dirty.

Anna ... do I have it right?

Janet

Yes, Janet, I guess you do.   Shocked I do certain things on a certain day and thought everyone did.  Monday is laundry day major but do some each day.  Wednesday vacuum, Thurs. shop and dust, etc.  Saturday car wash and lawn, etc.

I don't know any other way to do it.  It would never get done if I didn't stick to a schedule.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2007, 06:56:04 PM »

I have a saltwater tank.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2007, 06:56:39 PM »

Roll them in a mixture of cornmeal and flour with seasoning to taste?

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2007, 06:58:57 PM »

What did the tourists do to cause such a reaction in the ALE?  Can anyone tell by reading it?  I can't figure it out, you'd think as much as I have read I would be able to decipher this better.

Does it say they had a "difference of opinion"?  I'll say but looks like the cops had the last word.

I wonder where the touristen are from, what is their home country?  Can anyone tell?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.