March 29, 2024, 07:56:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 163461 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: June 26, 2007, 11:19:36 AM »

Klaasend or San,

Do we have a thread with maps?  I was just looking and came up short.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: June 26, 2007, 11:23:57 AM »

EDITED BY SAN I DOUBLE POSTED:
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #262 on: June 26, 2007, 11:25:17 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Monkeys, some monkeys (as well as some BFN’ers) are heading for New Orleans for a travel show; ATA is participating.

Wish them bon voyage, safe travel, etc., at the Tourism Trade Show thread:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1003&start=100

Richard posted tis Saturday, June 23 (emphasis added by me):
Remember, folks, in less than one week the New Orleans protest starts.

From June 27 to July 1, the Aruba Tourism Authority will be in New Orleans trying to sell a bunch of travel agents on the wonders and splendor of Aruba.

"No justice for Natalee ... no tourists for Aruba."

As you might expect, they will be confronted by protesters just as they were at Boston and at Miami.

The ATA must see this as a very important event, because travel agents are in a position to steer people to Aruba. How many people, before Natalee vanished, ever thought of Aruba at all? And if their travel agents smiled and said "Oh, aren't you lucky! It's a wonderful little island!" how many people would have doubted their word?

No longer. Now tragedy has exposed to the world what Aruba is really like, and brought to light other horrors that were suppressed. The people showing up in New Orleans will not let the ATA ignore Natalee's case.

Any questions or comments, etc., can be addressed to VolunteersforNatalee@gmail.com and will be forwarded to the person in charge of things.

Beth has said outright that she continues to support the boycott. We will NEVER let Natalee's case be forgotten!

Would be helpful to add the current state of affairs in Aruba during the N O trip.  Sounds like hell is breaking loose!  Shocked

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: June 26, 2007, 11:25:32 AM »

Morning  Monkeys.  I think MN Dad (is that his name?) from the front page is spot on.  I agree with everything he said.  I further speculate that when Natalee died at LVR's home, he had the contacts through his drug trade to dispose of her body at sea.  Perhaps the Dutch are taking these people down, one piece at a time.  At least they can now search LVR's home without interference, I would hope.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: June 26, 2007, 11:26:52 AM »

Quote from: San
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Klaasend or San,

Do we have a thread with maps? I was just looking and came up short.

The only thread I know that has some maps is SunFreak's thread.  She also has a lot of google earth shots.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=255

What kind of map are you looking for?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: June 26, 2007, 11:27:32 AM »

I wish I could get to New Orleans to help the protesters.  It's not possible now.  I do wish them the best and thank them for what they are doing.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: June 26, 2007, 11:32:53 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Morning  Monkeys.  I think MN Dad (is that his name?) from the front page is spot on.  I agree with everything he said.  I further speculate that when Natalee died at LVR's home, he had the contacts through his drug trade to dispose of her body at sea.  Perhaps the Dutch are taking these people down, one piece at a time.  At least they can now search LVR's home without interference, I would hope.

Look at the slime they arrested with LVR.  What was it for him to say get rid of her for me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: June 26, 2007, 11:33:39 AM »

Followup post on the front page of SM:

Name: minnesota dad
Date: June 26, 2007, 11:30 am

Yes Richard, Bacchus made some sort of vague comment about ‘wire taps’ subsequent to his closed door meeting with the Aruban delegation that was trying to shut off the boycott drive. I believe it was Greta V.S. asked Bacchus what the Arubans were so upset about and his response was “Wire Taps”.

So, Aruba shows up to show Bacchus how hard they are working to ’solve’ this case, and it appears Bacchus was threatened over US ‘Wire Taps’. If you were covering up a case would you be concerned about what someone might know??? Aruba sure was.

Our gov’t would withhold evidence that 1) would compromise the ‘bigger picture’, and 2) would not be allowed in court anyways due to how it was obtained…so disclosing is not an option.

People within our government knew what was going on almost immediately and the DEA was involved.

md
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: June 26, 2007, 11:33:48 AM »

I wish I could get to New Orleans to help the protesters.  It's not possible now.  I do wish them the best and thank them for what they are doing.

They are doing a great job.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: June 26, 2007, 11:35:11 AM »

Good morning and I am right with you....I think this feels right and includes so many of the pieces.  I went to Echelon and hope that my family will stop laughing....I always thought that we had a spy in the sky that captured some of the information from that night...and every night.
JMO

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: June 26, 2007, 11:53:20 AM »

Yes.  MN Dad's explanation ties together so many loose ends, including Bacchus' comments about the wiretaps made by the Aruban delegation.  Those Arubans didn't travel to the US and meet with Bacchus about Natalee's death alone.  They were angry that the FBI was wiretapping their local drug dealers and wanted to express that.  Now it makes much more sense.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: June 26, 2007, 11:55:03 AM »

To quote Robots, "I feel delicious" today!!  I do think LVR's arrest is step one of the take down.  It's coming, folks.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 26, 2007, 12:00:01 PM »

To quote Robots, "I feel delicious" today!!  I do think LVR's arrest is step one of the take down.  It's coming, folks.

HOLD on to your seats

HANG on TIGHT

and wait patiently for PAULUS to be BROUGHT in  

its coming

i can sense it  Cool  

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: June 26, 2007, 12:04:06 PM »

Everyone has been saying why bring LVR in now, at this time.  I wonder if his arrest now is timed with TES's return to search for Natalee in deep water.  Tim has lined up some expensive equipment, two large ships, and everything he needs to bring up a body from the deep ocean floor.  He just needs to know where to find her.  Do you suppose LVR and his associates are the ones who dumped her body in the ocean and are the ones who know the exact location?  Perhaps they will tell the Dutch where Natalee's body is located just in time for Tim to bring all that equipment to Aruba to retrieve her.  Now, that would be good timing!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: June 26, 2007, 12:20:30 PM »

Does Lorenzo have a boat?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: June 26, 2007, 12:22:09 PM »

tiger says a great start to an arrest.Only 1 black eye
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: June 26, 2007, 12:24:36 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Also the former gf of Bobby Cutts was on and she had gone to court three times to get restraining orders against him as once he injured her so badly she ended up in a neck brace.

She started crying because she feels guilty she was not able to stop this creep.  It was so pitiful and I felt so sorry for her.  She has been terrorized by him for 11 years following only a 4 month relationship with him.

So now not only are these thugs entitled to kill women,  other women should be made to feel it is THEIR fault because they didn't stop him from harming somebody else?   Evil or Very Mad

Is there a list somewhere of things females do that then entitles males to kill them more or less at will?  I am just furious at the negative remarks directed at Jessica but NOT at Cutts!  

What Cutts' uncle said about a Christian woman shouldn't be having children with a married man, etc. --wasn't the married man involved in there somewhere?  The much older, lying married man?  How did he get to be blameless in that?

I think men who obtain sex under false pretenses, lying, etc. should be held to the same fraud charges as for any other situation and there should be penalties for doing such things.  Only more severe than just material things.

Make it a crime, a form of rape by deceit and throw their sorry, lying asses in jail!

Of course, all too often, it is the duly wedded hubby doing the killing so that wouldn't protect those women.  Sorry, guys, but WTH!  This has to be becoming more common even though the stats don't reflect it.

Evil or Very Mad

very interesting.
Was he charged and convicted of anything when he beat her up and put her in a neck brace?  Or did he get away with it because he is a cop?

Its amazing that someone can do something like this and still be a cop
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: June 26, 2007, 12:26:02 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Does Lorenzo have a boat?

Yes, Lorenzo has one of those cigarrette boats (speed).

They look something like this:

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #278 on: June 26, 2007, 12:28:23 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Also the former gf of Bobby Cutts was on and she had gone to court three times to get restraining orders against him as once he injured her so badly she ended up in a neck brace.

She started crying because she feels guilty she was not able to stop this creep.  It was so pitiful and I felt so sorry for her.  She has been terrorized by him for 11 years following only a 4 month relationship with him.

So now not only are these thugs entitled to kill women,  other women should be made to feel it is THEIR fault because they didn't stop him from harming somebody else?   Evil or Very Mad

Is there a list somewhere of things females do that then entitles males to kill them more or less at will?  I am just furious at the negative remarks directed at Jessica but NOT at Cutts!  

What Cutts' uncle said about a Christian woman shouldn't be having children with a married man, etc. --wasn't the married man involved in there somewhere?  The much older, lying married man?  How did he get to be blameless in that?

I think men who obtain sex under false pretenses, lying, etc. should be held to the same fraud charges as for any other situation and there should be penalties for doing such things.  Only more severe than just material things.

Make it a crime, a form of rape by deceit and throw their sorry, lying asses in jail!

Of course, all too often, it is the duly wedded hubby doing the killing so that wouldn't protect those women.  Sorry, guys, but WTH!  This has to be becoming more common even though the stats don't reflect it.

Evil or Very Mad

very interesting.
Was he charged and convicted of anything when he beat her up and put her in a neck brace?  Or did he get away with it because he is a cop?

Its amazing that someone can do something like this and still be a cop

Well, here is some more info. of the jerk.   Mentioned on Fox this morning. He called even ANOTHER women that night in the bar, trying to get her to meet him there. She is married, with kids. He again called her around 2:00 a.m. the night of the murder, trying to get her to meet him. She refused both times.  

How many women does one need?  A$$hole..

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: June 26, 2007, 12:32:12 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
MsMarple,

What on earth is going on in Aruba?  Sounds like gangs out of control, resodents in fear, state of emergency, pills for sexualamente, total chaos!

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Just your typical day on One Crappy Island.  Wink

sounds like Aruba is imploding.  Good - serves them right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.