April 26, 2024, 12:11:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 164056 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: June 26, 2007, 02:58:27 PM »

FOM,I have tried to work through that illness and I saw a white light,but i didn't hang around.Take care,Enough candles.I opened a thread a bout the trip.I think all the theories are at least 85-95% right.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: June 26, 2007, 03:00:11 PM »

SunFreak update - She just called from the hospital; surgery on the arm is over and she sounded good.

She hasn't spoken to the surgeon yet, but as far as she knows, will go home later today; this was a same day, outpatient procedure.

I also spoke to her sister, who is with her at the hospital.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #302 on: June 26, 2007, 03:00:52 PM »

Hi guys! SunFreak had left a request in the lounge for a holiday make-over and I'm leaving it here in hopes she finds it. Sorry for nthe O/T. It's also in the lounge if anyone shouls see her before I do. Thanks!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/sn4.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #303 on: June 26, 2007, 03:02:29 PM »

Embarassed  I'm on my lappy and I can't type! Sorry for the spelling!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: June 26, 2007, 03:12:47 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
SunFreak update - She just called from the hospital; surgery on the arm is over and she sounded good.

She hasn't spoken to the surgeon yet, but as far as she knows, will go home later today; this was a same day, outpatient procedure.

Thanks msmarple for the update on SunFreak.  Glad she sounded good and I will continue to keep her in my prayers.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #305 on: June 26, 2007, 03:13:59 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"
Also the former gf of Bobby Cutts was on and she had gone to court three times to get restraining orders against him as once he injured her so badly she ended up in a neck brace.

She started crying because she feels guilty she was not able to stop this creep.  It was so pitiful and I felt so sorry for her.  She has been terrorized by him for 11 years following only a 4 month relationship with him.

So now not only are these thugs entitled to kill women,  other women should be made to feel it is THEIR fault because they didn't stop him from harming somebody else?   Evil or Very Mad

Is there a list somewhere of things females do that then entitles males to kill them more or less at will?  I am just furious at the negative remarks directed at Jessica but NOT at Cutts!  

What Cutts' uncle said about a Christian woman shouldn't be having children with a married man, etc. --wasn't the married man involved in there somewhere?  The much older, lying married man?  How did he get to be blameless in that?

I think men who obtain sex under false pretenses, lying, etc. should be held to the same fraud charges as for any other situation and there should be penalties for doing such things.  Only more severe than just material things.

Make it a crime, a form of rape by deceit and throw their sorry, lying asses in jail!

Of course, all too often, it is the duly wedded hubby doing the killing so that wouldn't protect those women.  Sorry, guys, but WTH!  This has to be becoming more common even though the stats don't reflect it.

Evil or Very Mad

very interesting.
Was he charged and convicted of anything when he beat her up and put her in a neck brace?  Or did he get away with it because he is a cop?

Its amazing that someone can do something like this and still be a cop

Well, here is some more info. of the jerk.   Mentioned on Fox this morning. He called even ANOTHER women that night in the bar, trying to get her to meet him there. She is married, with kids. He again called her around 2:00 a.m. the night of the murder, trying to get her to meet him. She refused both times.  

How many women does one need?  A$$hole..

Why didn't he call his loser uncle who made that remark about Jessie.  No his is calling all these women to help him.  I think he is trying to pin this murder on one of these women.  He will say they got into a fight with Jessie and killed her.

Actually they made it sound more like he was calling her for a "date", rather than help with the body.  I don't think she was aware of it, that night.  She may have went to police when news broke of her missing and they have been witholding that info.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: June 26, 2007, 03:21:47 PM »

Well, here is some more info. of the jerk.   Mentioned on Fox this morning. He called even ANOTHER women that night in the bar, trying to get her to meet him there. She is married, with kids. He again called her around 2:00 a.m. the night of the murder, trying to get her to meet him. She refused both times.  

How many women does one need?  A$$hole..

Why didn't he call his loser uncle who made that remark about Jessie.  No his is calling all these women to help him.  I think he is trying to pin this murder on one of these women.  He will say they got into a fight with Jessie and killed her.

Actually they made it sound more like he was calling her for a "date", rather than help with the body.  I don't think she was aware of it, that night.  She may have went to police when news broke of her missing and they have been witholding that info.

This guy is truly a nut job.  To even call someone he knows who is married with two children to come over to where he was because it looked like he was asking her for a date is truly unbelievable.  I truly believe he was looking to pin this crime on someone.  We are going to find out a lot more about his so called phone calls.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: June 26, 2007, 03:30:24 PM »

I agree that Lorenzo probably got rid of Natalee's body--either by his own  means (boat) or via his nefarious contacts in the drug trade.

Joran's hopping of the bus near Lorenzo's home that fateful AM is very telling.

I also think that KLPD arrested Lorenzo for more than landscaping his property with Mary Jane plants.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: June 26, 2007, 03:31:40 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Thanks for the update msmarples...Sunfreak - you're still in our prayers...Get well soon!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: June 26, 2007, 03:33:39 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
I agree that Lorenzo probably got rid of Natalee's body--either by his own  means (boat) or via his nefarious contacts in the drug trade.

I also think that KLPD arrested Lorenzo for more than landscaping his property with Mary Jane plants.

I agree with this JFN. Something is definately up...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2007, 03:42:12 PM »

Apparently Cutts was 90 minutes late for an appointment with his former high school the day of the murder.

They just said he was having an affair with a married woman.  He called her that night to go out and she said no.  It was before he killed Jessie.

Where is his uncle now.  Why doesn't he open his big mouth now.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2007, 03:43:14 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

I agree with this JFN. Something is definately up...

Just not sure what to believe regarding his arrest.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2007, 03:46:46 PM »

Actually they made it sound more like he was calling her for a "date", rather than help with the body.  I don't think she was aware of it, that night.  She may have went to police when news broke of her missing and they have been withholding that info.

This guy is truly a nut job.  To even call someone he knows who is married with two children to come over to where he was because it looked like he was asking her for a date is truly unbelievable.  I truly believe he was looking to pin this crime on someone.  We are going to find out a lot more about his so called phone calls.[/quote]

I want nothing to do whatsoever with married men but were I to do so, I don't think calling their home in the middle of the night would be a very welcome gesture.

You are correct.  He was trying to find a female scapegoat to blame the killing on and may yet try to pin it on the one also indicted with him.  Or rather arraigned.  Myisha or something like that.  Otherwise he could have drug the body himself wrapped as it was in a comforter.  I moved a large entertainment system like that one time.  Will slide along the floor pretty easily.

And another thing:  Note to any significant others or potential significant others--if you are depressed and feeling suicidal--get away from me!!!   Evil or Very Mad Just because you want to die doesn't mean I do, too!  I don't!

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: June 26, 2007, 03:52:06 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

I agree with this JFN. Something is definitely up...

Just not sure what to believe regarding his arrest.

I don't know what to think, either, San, but if they had a whole array of charges against him, LVR, perhaps he would be more inclined to blab.  He would NOT have to necessarily be Paulus love child to do this, either.

Then again, it could be totally unconnected, he might have nothing at all to do with any of this as they did arrest four others as well.  Why arrest all of them just to get him?

But we will have to just watch Paulus and Joran and see.  Any arrest of either one of them and we will know it is all over.

I HOPE and PRAY that MD's theory is correct and a resolution is at hand.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #314 on: June 26, 2007, 03:53:55 PM »

Apparently Cutts was 90 minutes late for an appointment with his former high school the day of the murder.

They just said he was having an affair with a married woman.  He called her that night to go out and she said no.  It was before he killed Jessie.

Where is his uncle now.  Why doesn't he open his big mouth now.

Exactly!  I agree that he was looking for somebody to take the fall.  He SHOULDA called the uncle, who seems to support murder for having children illegitamtely.   Cutts, the poor poor victim running around with his zipper down for any women he can get!  Get pregnant?  "Oh well, I can just get rid of 'em."   Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad
The appt. for the coach job that he was late for was schedule at  9 and showed up at 10:30am next morning.  Must have taken longer than expected to find a place to hide body, dig the hole, get home to shower.
Gggrrrr, how freakin disgusting  Evil or Very Mad

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: June 26, 2007, 03:56:48 PM »

I think I read all the way back and did not see this.

O/T

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286659,00.html

The plumber cut her throat in the driveway in broad daylight with others in the house!

So now I have to be terrified of the plumber and all repairmen???

What next?  Murdering mailmen as well, I suppose.

Something is just going to have to be done about all this crime against women.  Maybe we should all start wearing guns in holsters like Annie Oakley.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: June 26, 2007, 03:59:00 PM »

let's take a guess whose kid this is - - -

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: June 26, 2007, 04:02:36 PM »

Annie Oakley's? See post above yours, Rob.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: June 26, 2007, 04:04:19 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Annie Oakley's? See post above yours, Rob.

PV... got to the source -

http://www.rosie.com/blog/2007/06/26/a-picture-says-a-thousand-posts/

and then wonder why someone uses a kid to make a political statement and then wonder who in their right mind 'gave' this woman a car load of kids.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: June 26, 2007, 04:04:56 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
let's take a guess whose kid this is - - -

Well it's not mine Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.