April 23, 2024, 12:13:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 164013 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: June 26, 2007, 06:35:29 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Rob"
I'm starting to think that only about 10-20% of the entire population is even remotely normal and that's not a good thing.

It is really starting to depress me.  I think I need a break from news and need to get lost in a good book, or a bunch of old movies.  Only problem is that most of my DVD collection is of film noir classics. lol

Easy did you see Paris get out of jail.  She was acting like she was walking the cat walk Laughing

I did see that and she looked like one happy bimbo!!!!! lol

Ya know, I was kind of expecting her to come out of there with two-tone hair, but she was still a blonde!   Shocked

She must use Nice & Easy Laughing
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: June 26, 2007, 06:37:21 PM »

I'm starting to think that only about 10-20% of the entire population is even remotely normal and that's not a good thing.

It is really starting to depress me.  I think I need a break from news and need to get lost in a good book, or a bunch of old movies.  Only problem is that most of my DVD collection is of film noir classics. lol

Easy did you see Paris get out of jail.  She was acting like she was walking the cat walk Laughing

I did see that and she looked like one happy bimbo!!!!! lol

Ya know, I was kind of expecting her to come out of there with two-tone hair, but she was still a blonde!   Shocked

She must use Nice & Easy Laughing

..or had conjugal visits from her hairdresser Rolling Eyes

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: June 26, 2007, 06:41:10 PM »

Paris went from a 1 million dollar deal with a network to a freebie with Larry King tomorrow night.  I'm curious about what she will have to say and what larry King will ask.  His first question will probably be, "Who are you again?" lol
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: June 26, 2007, 06:46:38 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "AZLady"
To quote Robots, "I feel delicious" today!!  I do think LVR's arrest is step one of the take down.  It's coming, folks.

HOLD on to your seats

HANG on TIGHT

and wait patiently for PAULUS to be BROUGHT in  

its coming

i can sense it  Cool  

Oh I do hope you are correct Laughing  Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: June 26, 2007, 06:49:01 PM »

2NJSons is this the post you are referring to?

Quote from: "COLOMBO"

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 2:58 pm
The music man’s song was not on the bill.

Shango Says:
June 26th, 2005 at 3:09 pm
Simian,
who else plays in the orchestra? A Babylonian....

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:10 pm
Simian, older PVDS had one ot two cards up his sleeve. They have been played, and lost. Will one of the cards sing?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:53 pm
DirtyHand is the key
He walks with the elders
He walks in all houses
And he walked with the fallen elder
he was the hidden card that was played

This was one of a couple Klaasend brought over....the other one mentioned the 5th and the boyfriend from earlier in the week, etc.  I ended up finding them....just wanted to note that there are 2 screen names....when Klaas brought them here, they were by 'columbo'....when he/she posts here it's COLOMBO....just an observation.

149     COLOMBO     01 May 2006          447    
150     columbo        28 Apr 2006            0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: June 26, 2007, 06:49:22 PM »

Do you guys all remember this? I think I have found something, but first does everyone remember all of this?

NOW LOOK AT THIS CAR AGAIN

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: June 26, 2007, 06:52:30 PM »

I remember, Rob.  The wheel covers on the impounded look like those of the car in last pic behind fence....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: June 26, 2007, 06:53:44 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I remember, Rob.  The wheel covers on the impounded look like those of the car in last pic behind fence....

Ok, right 2NJ.. now get ready and tell me what you think. It's coming in the next post.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: June 26, 2007, 06:56:46 PM »

IS THIS CAR THE SAME CAR WITH A NEW PAINT JOB

YOU DECIDE.

LICENSE PLATE NUMBER - A-27741

+++

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: June 26, 2007, 06:58:04 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
If Minnesota Dad is correct, then the stop at the ATM was to get cash to fuel Lorenzo's boat. They would not have to pay Lorenzo to get involved, at least not that night, and $400 wouldn't be enough to pay off somebody princely like that. It would take a couple of hundred dollars to gas up a boat for a trip pretty far out. If the ATM stop was for gas money, then they knew they needed the boat; Natalee was already dead.

I like that picture of the cigarette boat. It looks like the kind of boat you could pull up on a beach and load, without using a slip in a marina where there are always people around. It could go way out very fast. Noisy as heck, though.

What always concerned me though was the interview of Dompig had on TV where he said the ALE has a monitoring system of all boat movements but one night it was down for a few hours.

This night and the timing might be important.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: June 26, 2007, 07:02:38 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "AZLady"
To quote Robots, "I feel delicious" today!!  I do think LVR's arrest is step one of the take down.  It's coming, folks.

HOLD on to your seats

HANG on TIGHT

and wait patiently for PAULUS to be BROUGHT in  

its coming

i can sense it  Cool  

Oh I do hope you are correct Laughing  Laughing

have no fear IBE  batman    batman

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: June 26, 2007, 07:03:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I think I read all the way back and did not see this.

O/T

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286659,00.html

The plumber cut her throat in the driveway in broad daylight with others in the house!

So now I have to be terrified of the plumber and all repairmen???

What next?  Murdering mailmen as well, I suppose.

Something is just going to have to be done about all this crime against women.  Maybe we should all start wearing guns in holsters like Annie Oakley.

IMO.. with a training course, a background check we should be able to pack, like in Texas. Sure would reduce crime. If I were a baddy, I'd think twice in those states where you can pack, for you wouldn't know if the good guy was carrying a gun or not. That pause is sometimes all you need in a danger situction so I am told..

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: June 26, 2007, 07:06:26 PM »

YOU DECIDE.

LICENSE PLATE NUMBER - A-27741

Maybe someone is trying to get rid of the brothers in an "accident" Been know to happen, I am told Laughing

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: June 26, 2007, 07:09:08 PM »

Well, Rob, it could be the same car, but is the license plate significant?  That I do not recall, and it does not match any of the ones I can see in the first set of photos.  I also guess plates can be changed with registration changes....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: June 26, 2007, 07:09:42 PM »

No. The trunk opening splits the taillights on the first car but not on the "crash" car.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: June 26, 2007, 07:11:25 PM »

Laughing Good Robots! Am watching for CARE pkg. Rob great pictures. Md dad, Anna and other Monkeys, good, great posts!

Notice I am here early Embarassed Have to go volunteer; be back soon.

Rob, wasn't is said the Depak tricked out the car? Couldn't he have changed the rear lights since then??? maybe that's why he went to the auto guy.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: June 26, 2007, 07:13:07 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

No. The trunk opening splits the taillights on the first car but not on the "crash" car.

I don't think all of the cars in the first post of pictures are the same car, and there are a couple where the rear is not visible, namely the ones with wheel covers with 5 spokes (sp?)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: June 26, 2007, 07:14:50 PM »

Rob, can't leave before I find out what you are saying about the cars??? What is your bottom line Laughing  Laughing

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: June 26, 2007, 07:27:06 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Rob, can't leave before I find out what you are saying about the cars??? What is your bottom line Laughing  Laughing

IBE, I don't know if they are the same. They have different plate numbers, but that doesn't mean anything on Aruba, just change who owns it.

Also, Deepak's relationship with AE could pretty much make his car look like a totally different car.

Some interesting observations. This car DOES have the six spoke wheels. All the windows are tinted.

Dirtbag's car does not have a spoiler. This one does. I guess there is only so much you can do to pimp out an Accord, so they might end up all looking the same.

+++

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: June 26, 2007, 07:28:41 PM »

Good Day Monkeys,,
Peeking & then reading for a bit...

Rob...
the last car you posted it appears to have a spoiler  & the others do not..
I have not attempted to put them side by side though

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.