April 20, 2024, 01:51:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 163951 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: June 26, 2007, 08:27:28 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Good Evening monkeys all!  

Finally!  Finally! Finally!  I see some of you are now beginning to believe in Shango.  LOL LOL  

Can you hear me laughing?   Laughing  Laughing   I will behave now.

Dossier...I really like that word...Bondia always loved using that word.  I certainly hope I am in that dossier.  I would hate to be left out.   Rolling Eyes

Lala's - you know they couldn't leave out the hall monitor. Wink

By the way, if you get the History Channel, they're having on some stuff about past life regressions right now.

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: June 26, 2007, 08:30:33 PM »

Hello Monkey Mates.

Does that mean we are stars in FOB's dossier on SM?  WOW!!!
We do not need a dossier on FOB - only need to call up the local FBI office for info on their members.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: June 26, 2007, 08:30:51 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
O/T

I was thinking of an old TV series I used to watch   Battling Bots
And it him me  .... Shocked I think Our Robots is a semi-retired TV star

I bet most of you had already figured that out.. by I'm a day late & dollar short as usual

Raptor Robot

TI think they decided that in place of battling  --  being delicious was more fun.

But I still would not like to make them mad (given prior occupation)

I have not found any clips with Robots in action  BUT has Robots ever mentioned anyone  called Matilda or Razor  Confused http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4cHWS2758

Just wondering
Again   I apologize for being O/T   and SAN  might want some practice in moving posts to Other Areas
 Wink

ROFL  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

the only movie i was ever in was ROBOTS the karate expert  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: June 26, 2007, 08:32:37 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Finally!  Finally! Finally!  I see some of you are now beginning to believe in Shango.  LOL LOL  

Dossier...I really like that word...Bondia always loved using that word.  I certainly hope I am in that dossier.  I would hate to be left out.   Rolling Eyes

My file must be big. Laughing

Robots' is bigger.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: June 26, 2007, 08:33:48 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 26, 2007, 08:34:02 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Lala's - you know they couldn't leave out the hall monitor. Wink

By the way, if you get the History Channel, they're having on some stuff about past life regressions right now.

Interesting stuff - wonder what some of the perps were in a past life?
I would rather progress them to their next life.......

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: June 26, 2007, 08:34:51 PM »

BT
My history channel is talking about China.  Is that what you are referring to?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: June 26, 2007, 08:35:56 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkey Mates.

We do not need a dossier on FOB - only need to call up the local FBI office for info on their members.

Howdy Tibro. I just found out that the largest kangaroo collection outside Australia is not too far away from me - in North Georgia.  It's called the Kangaroo Conservation Center.

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: June 26, 2007, 08:36:07 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

good evening Monkeys.  I was reading a little over at FOB and found out that they have dossiers on all of us.  Their computer data base on us is so big the Defense Dept. is jealous.  We're all going to be sued.  Just giving you a heads up.   Laughing  I know you're all aware of this, but thought I'd remind you to not say things like Joran's a lying POS and warthogs are better looking than Anita.   Mr. Green They also say Joran's book is flying off the shelves.  

Well, now I feel special.  Very Happy

If they have one on me I'm sure they are very bored reading it!  Not too much exciting about me to read. Laughing

Same here, Casa - unless someone really LIKES to read about sock monkeys.  Laughing

You my BT Girl are a dangerous subversive. You took those sock monkeys to a sock hop. And wore a poodle skirt.
And San, well she went to the Russian Tea Room.
Me, I know too many ppl from Europe. I have old stamps with Stalin on them.  Oh, I've given it away now.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 26, 2007, 08:36:35 PM »

BT
My history channel is talking about China.  Is that what you are referring to?

So sowwy. I meant History International.  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: June 26, 2007, 08:37:42 PM »

Would someone please repost Minnesota Dad's post from earlier for me or at least tell me what page I need to go to get it...please.  TIA
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: June 26, 2007, 08:38:41 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

what of mine is bigger ???

or do i even want to know  Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: June 26, 2007, 08:38:47 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
You my BT Girl are a dangerous subversive. You took those sock monkeys to a sock hop. And wore a poodle skirt.
And San, well she went to the Russian Tea Room.
Me, I know too many ppl from Europe. I have old stamps with Stalin on them.  Oh, I've given it away now.

I AM  subversive! Who knows what kinds of dangerous devices I have hidden in those sock monkeys!  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: June 26, 2007, 08:40:43 PM »

Would someone please repost Minnesota Dad's post from earlier for me or at least tell me what page I need to go to get it...please.  TIA

Page 13 and read on

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: June 26, 2007, 08:40:56 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

It's your deliciousness that's bigger.

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: June 26, 2007, 08:41:39 PM »

ohh

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: June 26, 2007, 08:42:01 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkey Mates.

Howdy Tibro. I just found out that the largest kangaroo collection outside Australia is not too far away from me - in North Georgia.  It's called the Kangaroo Conservation Center.

I have not heard of that - I saw a TV news article once on a private "Zoo" that had one kangaroo kept in a really small enclosure but it didn't say where in the US.  It looked like a country town.
Have you been checking the red wolf webcam?  I have only seen one wolf wandering about - must be the mother I think.  Hard to tell but does not behave like a cub.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: June 26, 2007, 08:42:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted on the front page of SM:

Name: minnesota dad
Date: June 26, 2007, 10:27 am

I have always maintained that this crime was simple. The cover-up was the complex problem - coached suspects (J2K) giving multiple stories is a tactic known to defense attorneys in order to cloud the case up as much as possible.

This is the case in a nutshell:
J2K pick up Natalee at CnC’s. They take her to #19 Montana, the Sloot compound (I come to this conclusion based on Joran’s statements - his first statement was the HI drop off - his second statement was the THREE of them took her back to his home…this statement was made at the same time of the confession that ’something bad happened’ - when the ’something bad happened’ was reversed by Joran’s handlers, the new story was that he dropped her off at the beach). Paulus was present at the compound. THEY NEVER, EVER bring Natalee into Joran’s apartment but rather carry on poolside.

From 1:00am to 3:00am the THREE are joined by Freddy, Guido, Koen and possibly other “pimps” for a gang rape at the Sloot compound. Joran has already confessed that he was raping her while she fell in and out of consciousness. Natalee fights, as evident by scratches described by witnesses on Guido and Joran. Approximately 3 am, something bad does happen - she is non-responsive…maybe from drugs…more likely from being smacked hard after scratching Guido and Joran. She is taken into the main Van Der Sloot compound and placed on a mattress. Paulus sends everyone home. Natalee is alive, but in very serious shape - from the drugs, being raped, and heavy battery.

Approximately 3:30am, after Joran has searched the Internet for a half hour, Joran and Paulus load the gravely injured Natalee into the car and head off to the ATM machine and Lorenzo’s. Lorenzo is asked to take care of her.

Perhaps she was dead during this time, but my guess is that she was passed to Lorenzo in a seriously messed up state. I base this on 1) Satish Kalpoe asking, “how’s the girl”, 2) Joran bragging about his sexual exploits with her at school the next day (psychopath or not, I believe he would be smart enough to not brag about a girl he murdered), 3) Dennis Jacobs confidently recommending that Dave Holloway sit back, she will turn up in a few days (once recovered from the assault and rape that occured).

The evidence of the pass on to Lorenzo is that Joran boarded the bus near Lorenzo’s property at 6:50am on the morning of Natalee’s disappearance.

In the meantime, the media and the Holloway/Twittys come to the island. Now, if Natalee was alive (which upon analyzing everything…it is very possible — but near death), they had a huge problem….releasing her at a crack house or other place would DEVASTATE tourism as FOXNews and everyone else would be reporting how she was kidnapped, drugged, and raped by the island’s elite Dutch children.

The decision was made to disappear Natalee Holloway (either living or if she died somewhere between 3:00am and 6:30am during the transfer to Lorenzo). This is where Natalee’s life had to be taken and her “disappeared” in order to not harm tourism on the island. This explains PVDS’ “No body - no crime” statement. This also explains Deepaks police car comment, “If they find the girl they will find the chit” and Joran’s response, “I will laugh if they find the girl”.

What better place to take ‘the girl’ then to an ‘untouchable’ property on the island? They needed to get her out of the VDS compound ASAP, as they knew that there would be a search in the immediate hours after it was discovered that Natalee did not make her flight.

It is very clear that Paulus and his compound were center to this case based on 1) Paulus clearly coaching the witnesses and interfering with the investigation (per Karin Janssen), 2) the blood soaked mattress and the furniture truck arriving to deliver furniture, 3) the intentional interference in the search of #19 Montana through Judge Bob Wit and Ben Vocking restricting the search to Joran’s apartment only, 4) Paulus filing with the Aruban courts to not allow the FBI to have any jurisdiction or to provide any independant searches (why have people involved that would actually solve the crime?).

What we do know, is that there are witness statements that PVDS was out with JVDS and Natalee at 4:00am. We also early on were told that there was an ATM transaction at this time. We also know that Joran picked up his bus to school near Lorenzo’s home. A dead or gravely injured Natalee was taken to Lorenzo’s. Based on the assault of Guido and Joran, she was badly hurt (remember, she fell and hit her head several times when dropped off at the Holiday Inn!).

So there you have it. Very simple and not muddied and complex as a defense attorney, Paulus, would like you to believe. Here are my opinions on the charges:

Deepak Kalpoe - Accessory to kidnap, rape, and murder
Satish Kalpoe - Accessory to Kidnap, rape, and murder
Joran Van Der Sloot - Kidnap, Rape, heavy battery, and accessory to murder. Providing False witness statements in a criminal investigation.
Guido Wever - Rape, heavy battery, and accessory to murder
Paulus Van Der Sloot - Accessory to kidnap and murder. In addition, Paulus provided false witness statements (the 6/16/2007 vanished witness statement) and interfered with a criminal investigation. Racketeering. Transporting and accessory in the disposal of a body.
Lorenzo - Accessory to murder and transporting/disposal of a body.

No one was ever at a beach where tennis shoes stolen from the lost and found at the racquet club were conveniently placed by Guido and Joran. No one was ever at the lighthouse…where the exact belt, that Joran was strangling a friend on his MySpace account, was found. These were plants to muddy the case.

Yes, it was all in plain view. Now, please KLPD. End this case….I am very, very tired of doing your work for you.

md

Lala's, here is Minnesota Dad's Post.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: June 26, 2007, 08:43:20 PM »

ohh

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cool

does Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww  mean
Or is that what you say when you smell sumthing bad  Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: June 26, 2007, 08:43:48 PM »

I was at the beach last summer and by chance there were some younger guys with a SeaPro just like Sander's. They had it right up at the beach,
launched it real quick and easy. They went out and when they came back, pulled it almost right up to the shore to get a passenger.( the dog ) .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.