April 17, 2024, 06:07:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 163855 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: June 26, 2007, 09:23:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Llala's - on page 17 ******* and Truthseeker posted some stuff from RWV where it was  posted about Lorenzo and 5th suspect.  Would it help you if I brought them over to current page to compare with Shango?

Yes, please.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: June 26, 2007, 09:24:16 PM »

I never read all the shango that you guys have but Ill throw this in. Has anyone actually looked at a Map of his house in Jaraweg with the Shirt/Styraphone location and the mysterious phone call for the KLPD to search the area off a rd by Weg Fontein???

Shango says,

The alibi needs to be broken. The party-go-ers need to be pressured. They have seen from the corners of their eyes. The house was dusted.

"the house was dusted" means that the rave party house was cleaned of evidence

"they have seen from the corners of their eyes" means that the party goers know what happened to Natalee

"the party goers need to be pressured" means that if these people are arrested they will start telling the truth

"the alibi needs to be broken" means that the party goers are covering for their host

can anyone guess why LVR was released?

and what was this airtight alibi?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: June 26, 2007, 09:24:23 PM »

The MinnDad scenario certainly works perfectly for me.  I’ve always thought it was a just a dorkin’ kid who screwed up trying to be one of the “big boys like Freddy”  
MinnDads playout doesn’t change my opinion of what happened, in fact in cleans up some fractured details.
The only thing missing in MinnDads slideshow is where Koen fits in.  I think he’s a major player in all this.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: June 26, 2007, 09:24:25 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "robots"

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

what of mine is bigger ???

or do i even want to know  Shocked

It's your deliciousness that's bigger.

ohh

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cool

does Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww  mean
Or is that what you say when you smell sumthing bad  Confused

Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: June 26, 2007, 09:24:59 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
What is the latest from Mishy on her father ???

The last I heard from Mishy is that her father was resting and awaiting more tests to discover how many more blockages there were.  They had cleared or eased main blockage with angioplasty, I think

thanks Tib....

LaLa's a dumb question "DirtyHand is not a child of Babylon " means what ?(not Dutch ???)

Depends on what you think babylon means.  Some of the code talkers clearly think it means ALE.   That is where the confusion happens, because I always thought it meant the Dutch.  Let me see what Shango says.... Laughing
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: June 26, 2007, 09:25:32 PM »

One of the things I think is so difficult, Lorenzo I believe was never called a suspect by ALE. I think he was just called as a witness statement or to give his alibi or something. I think Paulus could still be the 5th suspect.

Just a swinging with the tribe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: June 26, 2007, 09:27:03 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anything going on tonight?

Yeah, FOB has dossiers on all of us Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: June 26, 2007, 09:27:25 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 4:56 pm
The 5th suspect has an alibi so strong that he has everybody baffled.

This Lorenzo imo. Always has been -  been always will be. And just WHAT is his alibi? I've never seen anything that looks official.

Well, official from Aruba could mean anything.

And who says that Paulus didn't just meet Lorenzo later at the where his boat was docked. (I'm not talking about the boat supposedly at the Bucuti). Paulus' time-line is non existent and he is involved.

Looks like a bunch of nonsense.

I don't see all the baffling.

Wait a min. Rob  on ...
&
Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 11:06 am
The important “others” are the ones that supported the alibi

Suspect vs person detained...

Was Chohen(?) or someone else interviewed ... but had an alibi (that we do not know about ) and was supported by "Important Others"
After all when is a person on Aruba a suspect vs witness or Joe blow on the street.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: June 26, 2007, 09:28:41 PM »

For Lala's and Shango Tangoers :

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject:    

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/fourth_man.html yeah ive heard since a week and a half ago that some " Lorenzo" was involved! A friend told me that a friend of his had seen Natalee with this guy in particular hand in hand! So to my knowledge,it is Lorenzo another(wealthy) Dutch guy living on the island for many years! This guy has an reputation of "insanity" a wild life style and being spoiled! The other guy no idea who he is! Rmemember, these are recent arrest, by ending of the day or tommorow i should know more! But i must admit...i'm not slamming Aruba or it's law enforcemt department but this investigation is going no where!!! The government should give the green light into giving permission to the FBI to take over this case in it's entirity! My point is the FBI has way more experience into such cases! they deal with them daily! They have much more knowledge,tactics and sophesticated intruments into helping to solve this case! The Aruban police on the other hand dont have this experience! doesnt mean their bad,its just prooves Aruba doesnt have much missing persons,murder cases and stressfull situations like this one going on! By far this is the biggest investigation in the history of Aruba! It doesn't mean they are not working on giving results! It's just they are not used to such cases! that's why it would be very handy and helpfull if the Arubian government gives the greenlight for the FBI to help more or take over! Right now they are just assisting here and there with minor matters,they do not have any jurisdiction into going much further than just assisting and supervising! Again,this is not slamming the Aruba name! I'm sure if this were the USA they would have done a lie detector test! right? such facts do help in these stressfull cases!! It will determine if these people involve are lying YES OR NO!!! Everyday it seems the trail is getting colder and colder and the chance of finding Natalee Holloway alive is getting slim! This is if a crime was commited! Yet some people start to think that this is a setup by the parents itself! and that she is alive some where,but not on the island! Again i refer to this,Aruba is 74 square miles and flat as a pancake! With so many people searching on land and in the air,even bloodhounds that have a smell of 50.000 times superior to the human being. A chopper with special cameras and equipment to detect human remains(if they were buried) and yet absolutly nothing has been found! To be continued.... Posted by: PietjeZz | Friday, June 17, 2005 at 01:36 PM

truthseeker2
 Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject:    

From the same link; ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Aruban authorities have arrested a new suspect in the case of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, the prosecutor’s office announced Friday. The person “suspected of being involved” in Holloway’s disappearance was identified only as a 26-year-old with the initials S.G.C. The office did not disclose the gender. The arrest was made at 6:25 a.m. local time, the office stated. Qouted from the MSN webpage located here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8218429/ Posted by: Hman | Friday, June 17, 2005 at 12:47 PM So as I understand it - 1)fourth guy was taken into custody last night and was being questioned. 2)fifth guy arrested this morning (different from guy above). I have heard two names "lorenzo" and "person with initials SGC"... Is this correct and can anyone tell which one is which? Posted by: Florida Girl | Friday, June 17, 2005 at 01:04 PM http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/fourth_man.html Steve was the fourth man. Seems Lorenzo WAS the fifth person. Not Paulus._________________
"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching."

truthseeker2
 Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject:    

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/fourth_man.html Steve Croes is the name of the fourth suspect, according to Fox News sources. Posted by: LornaD | Friday, June 17, 2005 at 02:00 PM _________________"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching."

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: June 26, 2007, 09:29:34 PM »

Shango Says:June 27th, 2005 at 4:00 am
Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 posting

This is where Babalu has just posted that Dirty Hand must be a police official, which some take to mean van der Straaten.  Nevertheless, Shango indicates that Babalu is viewing the house of Babylon containing Dirty Hand which is a police official or an official with police type capabilities.  I guess I am not making any sense, am I. Sorry.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: June 26, 2007, 09:29:51 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"

Steve was the fourth man.  Seems Lorenzo WAS the fifth person.  Not Paulus.

Thanks truthseeker.  We were discussing this the other night who was the 5th suspect.

FOX NEWS
June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: June 26, 2007, 09:29:57 PM »

Hi easy...
Paris has not made an appearance here yet (That we know of) Sorry Laughing
Do you happen to know How to get YouTube clips to play like a play list.
I'm going nutty trying to keep tabs under control tonight  Sad

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: June 26, 2007, 09:30:07 PM »

Rumor has it...that San's "dossier"  blew them away...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: June 26, 2007, 09:30:24 PM »

LOL  Talk about glass houses!   Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: June 26, 2007, 09:30:49 PM »

I hope FOB got my photo correct in my dossier.  I would really like to think the have a file on all my aliases. LOL
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: June 26, 2007, 09:31:52 PM »

Lorenzo's alibi was Max Arendz/Arends/Arenz not sure of spelling.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: June 26, 2007, 09:33:46 PM »

Hi easy...
Paris has not made an appearance here yet (That we know of) Sorry Laughing
Do you happen to know How to get YouTube clips to play like a play list.
I'm going nutty trying to keep tabs under control tonight  Sad

I don't know much of anything about YouTube except that I have seen some funny ones.  I caught a little piece of one on Fox this afternoon and it had the whole panel cracking up, but I don't know what to search for.  Confused
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: June 26, 2007, 09:34:45 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
One of the things I think is so difficult, Lorenzo I believe was never called a suspect by ALE. I think he was just called as a witness statement or to give his alibi or something. I think Paulus could still be the 5th suspect.

I agree Sam

Lorenzo was questioned as a witness ... not a suspect.  He was never detain.

Janet

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et alName: Lorenzo Van Rijn
Date: 28 June 2005 / 17:00
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Giovanni Heyliger
Description: witness statement

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: June 26, 2007, 09:35:38 PM »

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:00 pm
The 5th suspect was the boyfriend from earlier in the week.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:03 pm
The party-goers said the 5th one was with them. He was the host. How could he have left?

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:09 pm
A scorned lover needs a motive? Drives some people to some crazy deeds.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:13 pm
A jealous boyfriend was at home with some friends. He couldn’t have done it. Sometimes friends will cover for each other.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:16 pm
He had to be let go

Please note that Simian is the one talking about the 5th suspect.  If Simian is whom we suspect he is...then he would have the order correctly.  Some think this is Guido.  I think maybe we need to look at the order of the arrests/questioning again.  Who was first and so forth.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: June 26, 2007, 09:36:02 PM »

BBT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.