April 16, 2024, 05:32:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 163825 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: June 26, 2007, 11:05:06 PM »

CBB
I'm so sorry to hear about what you have been thru lately..

Lala's
What can I say... I'm just an OldFart... besides what was that song ummmm  Big Girl's do Cry   and some guys too

I'm strange...
I can even see Robots dancing/swaying  to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_JEoZMyiW4

With the words on the lines of (Never was good at Lyrics) ..

I'm not going to gloat or brag
but I told you it was going to happen. . yes I told You yes I did
oh delicious it is now that they are beind bars ...
I kept saying keep the faith...yes I did
they are behind bars  .... Oh it feels so good  yes it does.

A happy Robot I am.. Oh yes how happy I am...
They are behind bars and justice is coming down the road
Oh I'm a happy Robot ... Yes I am

etc...  Rolling Eyes

Sorry Robots  Embarassed  Embarassed  Cool

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: June 26, 2007, 11:05:22 PM »

As I posted earlier suspects could have been upgraded to witnesses depending on their stories so if we ignore the label witness or suspect, whose  was the fifth ass to be hauled in for questioning (ignoring the SGs)

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: June 26, 2007, 11:06:43 PM »

Goodnight Everyone
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: June 26, 2007, 11:06:51 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
May I have a small recap here? What is the difference of witness and suspect? TIA besides one can lie and one can't or ???

A suspect can lie like the devil, but a witness can't.  Wasn't Steve Croes a witness in the beginning?  He was supposed to have WITNESSED Deepak dropping Natalee off at the HI?  Right?  He was providing an alibi for the 3 perps...even though it was a lie...maybe he better stay a suspect...that way he can lie and not get in trouble.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: June 26, 2007, 11:08:51 PM »

If Lorenzo was brought in secretly as a suspect on June 17 it would have been before PVDS was detained:

1. Joran van der Sloot
2. Deepak Kalpoe
3. Satish Kalpoe
4. Steve Croes
5. Lorenzo van Rijn
6. Paulus van der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: June 26, 2007, 11:09:37 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Goodnight Everyone

Nite San - thanks for holding down the fort for me today!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: June 26, 2007, 11:09:54 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
CBB
I'm so sorry to hear about what you have been thru lately..

Lala's
What can I say... I'm just an OldFart... besides what was that song ummmm  Big Girl's do Cry   and some guys too

I'm strange...
I can even see Robots dancing/swaying  to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_JEoZMyiW4

With the words on the lines of (Never was good at Lyrics) ..

I'm not going to gloat or brag
but I told you it was going to happen. . yes I told You yes I did
oh delicious it is now that they are beind bars ...
I kept saying keep the faith...yes I did
they are behind bars  .... Oh it feels so good  yes it does.

A happy Robot I am.. Oh yes how happy I am...
They are behind bars and justice is coming down the road
Oh I'm a happy Robot ... Yes I am

etc...  Rolling Eyes

Sorry Robots  Embarassed  Embarassed  Cool

OF

you are hilarious  Cool  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

keep singing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: June 26, 2007, 11:09:56 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
As I posted earlier suspects could have been upgraded to witnesses depending on their stories so if we ignore the label witness or suspect, whose  was the fifth ass to be hauled in for questioning (ignoring the SGs)

I am laughing so hard I almost can't answer you...and besides I really am not sure. LOL
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: June 26, 2007, 11:10:03 PM »

G'nite too gang

IBE
Witness vs Suspect.. Who the Heck Knows... We do not uderstand their system and not sure if they do.

Kinda like a moving body of water... Never the same conditions and always changing.
JMO

SeeeYaaByeee
Sorry for being a pain

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: June 26, 2007, 11:10:24 PM »

Gads, I don't understand their system... but it sounds like the victims have less rights to get justice and those arrested or brought in by the ALE have more "freedom"

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: June 26, 2007, 11:10:40 PM »

Nite OF
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: June 26, 2007, 11:11:20 PM »

Goodnight Everyone

Night San, sweet dreams.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #532 on: June 26, 2007, 11:11:43 PM »

Thank you Old Fart! {{HUGS}}

Sam? If you're still here, this is for you if you want it!  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/sm4-1.gif
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: June 26, 2007, 11:11:56 PM »

Thanks Tamikos.

From my Monkey friend:

Friday night (June 17) was the only time that Arends was questioned. Apparently there was still another person.....of Dutch background....questioned Thursday night (June 16). I believe I've heard the name Lorenzo van Rijn in connection with that. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

This story from Friday has more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159862,00.html

Posted by: willo | Sunday, June 19, 2005 at 07:50 PM

San -- this was from Scared Monkeys.

There's a lot of confusion with updates from Aruba -- and a few confusing statements, as well

(btw -- the link still works)

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/17/breaking-news-4th-person-arrested-in-natalee-holloway-case/

BREAKING NEWS: 4th Person Arrested in Natalee Holloway case (CORRECTION NO 5th PERSON)
9:14am **** UPDATE ****
4th arrest made in Natalee Holloway case

9:17 am: From one of our great sources in Aruba, americaninaruba …

today 6am police go into house in Sta Cruz where they go with one person ……with initials S.C. this arrest took place 6am this morning…surprised the family with this arrest….we got different information, but we want to get all concrete things together before we bring this news to you…..we dont want to confuse anyone! we want to say that their is suspicion that she is ALIVE! but we dont want to bring up any suspicion to anyone but we will be back with info if this person has information for this case…also in Savaneta they took someone for interogation…..we are hoping this will come to an end, with all this suspicion we believe shes alive…..stay pending…..thank you harry

At 9:50 am: MSNBC & Fox have just reported the arrest of a fourth suspect. A 27 year old man.
It has been confirmed by Fox speaking to individual in Justice department 4th arrest 26 year old friend of joran

Fox News now reporting: Sources: 4th Person Arrested in Aruba Mystery

Authorities in Aruba arrested a fourth man in connection with the disappearance of missing Alabama honors student Natalee Holloway, sources told FOX News.

The new person detained is a 26-year-old friend of Joran van der Sloot — who was with Holloway the night she disappeared, sources said. Van der Sloot, 17, has been detained but not charged.

Unbelievable, after 18 days a fourth suspect now confirmed arrested, 26 year old, son of a prominent businessman and alleged friend of joran van der Sloot. Aruban authorities state there is an search going on with regards to this arrest but did not state where.

The boy has the initials SGC, and his father is also high in the judiciary.

Update: 1045 There is a rumor of another person taken into custody, his father recently committed suicide and that he has had serious mental issues since. He has two homes, a house on the main road of savaneta and also another one in Seroe Alejandro, and was know for having underground parties.

This is getting a little bizarre.

From the AP: Fourth Person Detained in Holloway Disappearance

11:00 am:

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - A fourth person has been detained in Aruba in the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, authorities announced Friday.
The person “suspected of being involved” in Holloway’s disappearance was identified by the attorney general’s office only as a 26-year-old with the initials S.G.C. The office did not disclose the gender or say when the person was detained.

According to Top 95 via American in Aruba

The arrest this morning was of a 26 year old. There wwere 2 dutch brothers questioned yesterday may have provided some information that led to this arrest. Also , a family friend of Joran Van Der Sloot was on the radio saying the Joran was a quiet nice boy who liked to go out with friends. The station is holding out hope publicly on the radio that she may be alive.

Let us hope and pray.

UPDATE: Initials S.C. born 21 -07-1978 –> Has only one hit in national health system: Steve Gregg C. J. Croes

Update 2 CORRECTION - WRONG STEVE CROES… credit goes to reader Dallas Also on the message board.

This is the book on Steve Croes site.

Workbook Emergency Care

UPDATE- CORRECTION

Fifth person was detained, but released last night.

June 17th, 2005 at 10:04am Posted by Scared Monkeys | Natalee Holloway | 670 comments

Looks like your source corrected the mistake in the forums. The one with the mental problems and father who committed suicide was supposedly arrested yesterday, and the one this morning is different.
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=88&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1560

Comment by Steve | June 17, 2005, 10:47 am

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: June 26, 2007, 11:12:39 PM »

Robots
I hope to see your Lyrics to it in the lounge soon Wink
SYB

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: June 26, 2007, 11:12:48 PM »

Old Fart
We wub you.  Night, sweet dreams.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: June 26, 2007, 11:12:59 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Was Michael Dompig every arrested?

LilPuma ... you are correct.  Michael Dompig was a witness again Geoffrey van Cromvoirt ... not a suspect.

Janet

LA TIMES
April 23, 2006

Michael Dompig, the son of the former lead investigator in Aruba in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway was questioned as a witness following the arrest of Geoffrey van Cromvoirt.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: June 26, 2007, 11:14:01 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anything going on tonight?

Yeah, FOB has dossiers on all of us Laughing

Wouldn't this be a form of harassment and online stalking? Maybe we should contact the FBI?

OK Monkeys, I am being 100% serious here. Any feedback on whether I am right or not or is this not serious or ????

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: June 26, 2007, 11:16:54 PM »

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:16 pm
He had to be let go

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:22 pm
This is not my theory. This is for real.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:26 pm
The alibi story is the almost the latest.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: June 26, 2007, 11:17:37 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Robots
I hope to see your Lyrics to it in the lounge soon Wink
SYB

i will put up a YOUTUBE video of me smoking a cigar
when they are ARRESTED again  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.