April 24, 2024, 07:18:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 164027 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #560 on: June 26, 2007, 11:41:07 PM »

The HIDEY HOLE:

One's gotten out!! Laughing
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: June 26, 2007, 11:42:28 PM »

Lala's ~ this was posted earlier today...don't know if you have seen it.

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SunFreak update - She just called from the hospital; surgery on the arm is over and she sounded good.

She hasn't spoken to the surgeon yet, but as far as she knows, will go home later today; this was a same day, outpatient procedure.

I also spoke to her sister, who is with her at the hospital.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: June 26, 2007, 11:47:14 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!
My hairy monkey knees are knocking together I am shaking so bad about the dossiers.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: June 26, 2007, 11:49:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anything going on tonight?

Yeah, FOB has dossiers on all of us Laughing

Wouldn't this be a form of harassment and online stalking? Maybe we should contact the FBI?

OK Monkeys, I am being 100% serious here. Any feedback on whether I am right or not or is this not serious or ????

From what I gather, what they call dossiers are posts we have made that THEY condider threatening to JK2.  They forward those posts to Joe T and whoever.

I don't know of a particular "dossier" thread over at FOB but I suppose they could have one in their "hidey hole".

I used the word dossier after reading talk about monkeys, copying posts, threads and saving them, blah blah blah.  I did NOT read there that they have dossiers on each monkey, but if they are copying and saving a post that says "truth is a defense against slander and Lorenzo was arrested on drug charges" I figure what we say here makes their hair curl.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: June 26, 2007, 11:50:56 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SunFreak update - She just called from the hospital; surgery on the arm is over and she sounded good.

She hasn't spoken to the surgeon yet, but as far as she knows, will go home later today; this was a same day, outpatient procedure.

Thanks tcumom, great news!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: June 26, 2007, 11:51:15 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello Monkeys!!
My hairy monkey knees are knocking together I am shaking so bad about the dossiers.

dont be skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered

they are IDIOTS  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #566 on: June 26, 2007, 11:52:21 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!

I've got this vision of your hairy knees and it ain't pretty, Elaine!  Shocked  Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: June 26, 2007, 11:52:47 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Hello Monkeys!!

Maybe, but now we know who to ask if we can't find an old post.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: June 26, 2007, 11:53:53 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Did we ever get a final update on Sunfreak today?  Did she get home okay?  Do we know any more about Mishy's dad?  I think he's out of CCU, but I was wondering if we know any more?

Hey sweetie, I'm just checking in after a very long day. I brought my dad home from the hospital this afternoon and he's doing much better. He's still very tired and has been resting off and on since he came home. We had to drop off 8 prescriptions on the way home and my mom picked them up later, but they only gave her 6 and didn't mention the other two, so we'll have to straighten that out tomorrow...I can't believe he has to take 8 different kinds of medicine. Some of those meds are to take care of the 60% blockage that he has in one of the arteries. They won't do an angioplasty for anything under 70%...

Thanks for askign lalas...But I haven't heard anything about Sunfreak and am anxious to hear her news. Can someone post an update on her or let me know where I can read about what happened today at her appt?

Bring Natalee home...
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: June 26, 2007, 11:54:02 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Hello Monkeys!!

hello EVIL REFUGEE PERSON

"can you please find the post where i called GLENDA a HAG?"

thank you very much  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #570 on: June 26, 2007, 11:54:34 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!

Laughing I do hope they've alphabetized them!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: June 26, 2007, 11:56:15 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hello Monkeys!!

I've got this vision of your hairy knees and it ain't pretty, Elaine!  Shocked  Laughing
At least I have pretty glasses!!! Very Happy  Laughing  Very Happy
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: June 26, 2007, 11:56:37 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

I sure hope everything went OK. I guess they won't know anything concrete until the pathology report gets back?

Bring Natalee home...
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: June 26, 2007, 11:56:49 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!

SPEW ALERT!  
Now hand me the screen cleaner and a paper towel, ok?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: June 26, 2007, 11:57:58 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!

SPEW ALERT!  
Now hand me the screen cleaner and a paper towel, ok?

Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: June 26, 2007, 11:58:32 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Did we ever get a final update on Sunfreak today?  Did she get home okay?  Do we know any more about Mishy's dad?  I think he's out of CCU, but I was wondering if we know any more?

Hey sweetie, I'm just checking in after a very long day. I brought my dad home from the hospital this afternoon and he's doing much better. He's still very tired and has been resting off and on since he came home. We had to drop off 8 prescriptions on the way home and my mom picked them up later, but they only gave her 6 and didn't mention the other two, so we'll have to straighten that out tomorrow...I can't believe he has to take 8 different kinds of medicine. Some of those meds are to take care of the 60% blockage that he has in one of the arteries. They won't do an angioplasty for anything under 70%...

Thanks for askign lalas...But I haven't heard anything about Sunfreak and am anxious to hear her news. Can someone post an update on her or let me know where I can read about what happened today at her appt?
{{{{{Mishy}}}} You need monkey hugs! Glad your Dad is doing better!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: June 26, 2007, 11:58:45 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!

At least I have pretty glasses!!! Very Happy  Laughing  Very Happy

those darn glasses are HILARIOUS and DAZZLING  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: June 26, 2007, 11:58:47 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!

Laughing I do hope they've alphabetized them!

If this info is on a database worth anything, they can search it by date, poster, website, or keyword like murderer or hag.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: June 26, 2007, 11:59:00 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Hey Mishy - that is great news.  He will be very tired as you do not get much rest in hospital and even less in CCU, where they are always taking tests etc.  Prayers and hugs for all of you.
Check above your post on same page for latest we know on SunFreak.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #579 on: June 27, 2007, 12:00:02 AM »

Yes, HUGS, Mishy! I'm glad your Dad is doing better, too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.