April 26, 2024, 07:58:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 164051 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: June 27, 2007, 12:33:13 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello Monkeys!!
My hairy monkey knees are knocking together I am shaking so bad about the dossiers.

dont be skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered

they are IDIOTS  Twisted Evil

Maybe, but now we know who to ask if we can't find an old post.   Laughing

hello EVIL REFUGEE PERSON

"can you please find the post where i called GLENDA a HAG?"

thank you very much  Twisted Evil

could not sleep... sorry
Was this shower Pic I posted someone other than I had thougth Shocked  Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: June 27, 2007, 12:37:35 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Hello Monkeys!!
My hairy monkey knees are knocking together I am shaking so bad about the dossiers.

dont be skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered

they are IDIOTS  Twisted Evil

Maybe, but now we know who to ask if we can't find an old post.   Laughing

hello EVIL REFUGEE PERSON

"can you please find the post where i called GLENDA a HAG?"

thank you very much  Twisted Evil

could not sleep... sorry
Was this shower Pic I posted someone other than I had thougth Shocked  Confused
LOL!  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: June 27, 2007, 12:38:11 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hello Monkeys!!

I've got this vision of your hairy knees and it ain't pretty, Elaine!  Shocked  Laughing

I hate to say this...
But at one time Klaased had dancing Chicken that we compared to Mr. Trappenberg  It's knees were better looking than mine Sad  Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: June 27, 2007, 12:40:06 AM »

Bus on Monday

Joran 6/14 PV - bus from home

Paulus 6/18 PV - does not remember

Paulus 6/23 PV - does not remember, but says drive-in dropoff was previous week.

Joran 6/29 (book) - dropped off at drive-in by Paulus

Joran 6/30 (book) - dropped off at drive-in by Paulus
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: June 27, 2007, 12:40:44 AM »

Hello Monkeys!!

I've got this vision of your hairy knees and it ain't pretty, Elaine!  Shocked  Laughing

I hate to say this...
But at one time Klaased had dancing Chicken that we compared to Mr. Trappenberg  It's knees were better looking than mine Sad  Embarassed
Oldfart, I do not buy that one. Wink
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: June 27, 2007, 12:44:31 AM »

Hello Monkeys!!

I hate to say this...

Wasn't Mr. Trappenberg the one with the MySite, was married and had a picture posted from a Rave party???

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: June 27, 2007, 12:45:37 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Bus on Monday

Paulus 6/23 PV - does not remember, but says drive-in dropoff was previous week.

fiction or non-fiction....that is the question....and in my world drive-ins are obsolete, sorry to say...

Goodnight, all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: June 27, 2007, 12:49:23 AM »

Hello Monkeys!!

I hate to say this...

Laughing  Laughing

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: June 27, 2007, 12:50:18 AM »

Glad you enjoyed the "hidey hole", Lala's.

The first hole I found had something different coming out of it that fit just as well.......................
but Klaas would have banned me.  Laughing

Shocked  Embarassed  
NO... OldF.. Do not go there
You are not going to ask CBB for a link to 1st found image
You are going to pass on this one..
You do not want to go there... Nope.. Nada... NO Way
Be Sides your gut knows CBB is refering to  TrapDoor Spinders

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: June 27, 2007, 12:58:53 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Bus on Monday

fiction or non-fiction....that is the question....and in my world drive-ins are obsolete, sorry to say...

Goodnight, all.

As to your question is it fiction or non-fiction, I say wait until Anita's book comes out.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: June 27, 2007, 01:00:26 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hello Monkeys!!

I hate to say this...

Laughing  Laughing

Quite nimble for a big guy.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: June 27, 2007, 01:05:11 AM »

Klaasend

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Elaine
This is it  but  it needs  White Legs  that you can run a HOG thry while standing at attention  Laughing
IBE
Yup
It seems that he had some sort of site with reference (? how ever they get there to one of the K's) He was Govt. rep./spokesperson I think ???
He also could not locate any heavy equipment for the LandFill search (which was /is Govt. owened... I think)
And I Something about NO bulldozers sitting on the White House lawn (I think) Confused  Embarassed

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: June 27, 2007, 01:13:52 AM »

OF.. like really a good, outstanding spokesman for Aurba HA!

Mishy glad your Dad is home!

SunFreak take care

All Monkeys that are ill, I wish them health. Those who need rain, I hope you have it soon. Anita great picture of fog.

HI Klaas and all Good Monkeys I haven't mentioned. Keep up the Good Works!!!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: June 27, 2007, 01:17:53 AM »

If we have an online 4th of July Party.. OF are you bringing one of your favorite roasts??? Laughing  Laughing

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: June 27, 2007, 01:46:09 AM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
I am gone  
but had to share this
Klaasend's  Dancing Chicken  was on the page  while a song from U-tube  was playing  
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9r3dz6USF8

scratch  Shocked
Had to find a start point for the song... Just open the link new widow / tab  .... Let it start... move the play  bar  time to at least 6:18 min into the song.  
Switch back to this post & Watch the feet ....and listen to the tempo ( ? ) drum beat  Laughing  Laughing  
Yes Mr. Trappenberg flew away ..

SeeeYaaByeeeeeeeeeeee salut

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: June 27, 2007, 01:51:39 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
If we have an online 4th of July Party.. OF are you bringing one of your favorite roasts??? Laughing  Laughing

IBE

Not this year ...
I think I wll show up & beg for food,  cookies ,cupcake or any other tasty  
scraps  and  Embarassed
OF.. like really a good, outstanding spokesman for Aurba HA!

Embarassed   What did I say  Confused  
Sorry IBE  one of those tired mental moments  Wink
SYB

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: June 27, 2007, 01:57:13 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
MinnesotaDad's theory has Natalee somewhere on land, though an untouchable area, and not the water.  Wondering about Frenchman's Pass, Spanish Lagoon, etc. as discussed here.

"Untouchable" could be private property.

I don't think Minnesota Dad is saying that she was permanently disappeared onto untouchable property, only that she was removed from the VDS property to some place untouchable in the immediate future, when the search was likely to begin. That could be Lorenzo's house.

They could still have used a boat to take her out to sea in the next couple of days.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: June 27, 2007, 02:02:00 AM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

Name: minnesota dad
Date: June 26, 2007, 10:27 am

I have always maintained that this crime was simple. The cover-up was the complex problem - coached suspects (J2K) giving multiple stories is a tactic known to defense attorneys in order to cloud the case up as much as possible.

This is the case in a nutshell:
J2K pick up Natalee at CnC’s. They take her to #19 Montana, the Sloot compound (I come to this conclusion based on Joran’s statements - his first statement was the HI drop off - his second statement was the THREE of them took her back to his home…this statement was made at the same time of the confession that ’something bad happened’ - when the ’something bad happened’ was reversed by Joran’s handlers, the new story was that he dropped her off at the beach). Paulus was present at the compound. THEY NEVER, EVER bring Natalee into Joran’s apartment but rather carry on poolside.

From 1:00am to 3:00am the THREE are joined by Freddy, Guido, Koen and possibly other “pimps” for a gang rape at the Sloot compound. Joran has already confessed that he was raping her while she fell in and out of consciousness. Natalee fights, as evident by scratches described by witnesses on Guido and Joran. Approximately 3 am, something bad does happen - she is non-responsive…maybe from drugs…more likely from being smacked hard after scratching Guido and Joran. She is taken into the main Van Der Sloot compound and placed on a mattress. Paulus sends everyone home. Natalee is alive, but in very serious shape - from the drugs, being raped, and heavy battery.

Approximately 3:30am, after Joran has searched the Internet for a half hour, Joran and Paulus load the gravely injured Natalee into the car and head off to the ATM machine and Lorenzo’s. Lorenzo is asked to take care of her.

Perhaps she was dead during this time, but my guess is that she was passed to Lorenzo in a seriously messed up state. I base this on 1) Satish Kalpoe asking, “how’s the girl”, 2) Joran bragging about his sexual exploits with her at school the next day (psychopath or not, I believe he would be smart enough to not brag about a girl he murdered), 3) Dennis Jacobs confidently recommending that Dave Holloway sit back, she will turn up in a few days (once recovered from the assault and rape that occured).

The evidence of the pass on to Lorenzo is that Joran boarded the bus near Lorenzo’s property at 6:50am on the morning of Natalee’s disappearance.

In the meantime, the media and the Holloway/Twittys come to the island. Now, if Natalee was alive (which upon analyzing everything…it is very possible — but near death), they had a huge problem….releasing her at a crack house or other place would DEVASTATE tourism as FOXNews and everyone else would be reporting how she was kidnapped, drugged, and raped by the island’s elite Dutch children.

The decision was made to disappear Natalee Holloway (either living or if she died somewhere between 3:00am and 6:30am during the transfer to Lorenzo). This is where Natalee’s life had to be taken and her “disappeared” in order to not harm tourism on the island. This explains PVDS’ “No body - no crime” statement. This also explains Deepaks police car comment, “If they find the girl they will find the chit” and Joran’s response, “I will laugh if they find the girl”.

What better place to take ‘the girl’ then to an ‘untouchable’ property on the island? They needed to get her out of the VDS compound ASAP, as they knew that there would be a search in the immediate hours after it was discovered that Natalee did not make her flight.

It is very clear that Paulus and his compound were center to this case based on 1) Paulus clearly coaching the witnesses and interfering with the investigation (per Karin Janssen), 2) the blood soaked mattress and the furniture truck arriving to deliver furniture, 3) the intentional interference in the search of #19 Montana through Judge Bob Wit and Ben Vocking restricting the search to Joran’s apartment only, 4) Paulus filing with the Aruban courts to not allow the FBI to have any jurisdiction or to provide any independant searches (why have people involved that would actually solve the crime?).

What we do know, is that there are witness statements that PVDS was out with JVDS and Natalee at 4:00am. We also early on were told that there was an ATM transaction at this time. We also know that Joran picked up his bus to school near Lorenzo’s home. A dead or gravely injured Natalee was taken to Lorenzo’s. Based on the assault of Guido and Joran, she was badly hurt (remember, she fell and hit her head several times when dropped off at the Holiday Inn!).

So there you have it. Very simple and not muddied and complex as a defense attorney, Paulus, would like you to believe. Here are my opinions on the charges:

Deepak Kalpoe - Accessory to kidnap, rape, and murder
Satish Kalpoe - Accessory to Kidnap, rape, and murder
Joran Van Der Sloot - Kidnap, Rape, heavy battery, and accessory to murder. Providing False witness statements in a criminal investigation.
Guido Wever - Rape, heavy battery, and accessory to murder
Paulus Van Der Sloot - Accessory to kidnap and murder. In addition, Paulus provided false witness statements (the 6/16/2007 vanished witness statement) and interfered with a criminal investigation. Racketeering. Transporting and accessory in the disposal of a body.
Lorenzo - Accessory to murder and transporting/disposal of a body.

No one was ever at a beach where tennis shoes stolen from the lost and found at the racquet club were conveniently placed by Guido and Joran. No one was ever at the lighthouse…where the exact belt, that Joran was strangling a friend on his MySpace account, was found. These were plants to muddy the case.

Yes, it was all in plain view. Now, please KLPD. End this case….I am very, very tired of doing your work for you.

md

"I will laugh if they find the girl." Joran might laugh if they found her on Lorenzo's doorstep, giving Lorenzo a whole lot of 'splaining to do. To Joran, the laugh would be on Lorenzo.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: June 27, 2007, 02:10:01 AM »

I'm leaning toward MD's theory today.

I've never been able to imagine Joran running home and waking up his father and telling him there was a girl dead on the beach and he, Joran, was involved. It seems more in Joran's character to hide, lie, and deny. He might have just covered her with sand and run away. In the same way, I can't see that Paulus would rush out to a beach to investigate based on Joran's story. It would be more a matter of "no fingerprints, no case." A lawyer could find many ways to distance Joran from something that happened on a public beach.

MD's theory works because it explains Paulus's involvement from the get-go. The crime took place on his property, fell into his lap so to speak. He had to do something. There would be no way to exclude Joran from something that took place at his home.

Maybe the phone call to Deepak was not to say "I'm home" but to find out if Deepak had gone home -- and not to the police. Remember, the Kalpoes are in a different class from the young Dutch princes and Joran might have wanted to check and make sure they were going to go along with the plan.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: June 27, 2007, 02:11:51 AM »

Well, I'm the only one here. I just keep thinking about this strange case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.