April 25, 2024, 09:34:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 164037 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: June 27, 2007, 09:44:07 AM »

Working and Lurking and checking for any news.  I see there is not much.  I sure hope they are keeping my avatars straight in my dossier at the Bad Place.  This if for adding to it:

Each day I hope that today is the day that arrests are made.  

Off to work before the heat sets in.  Going to be another another scorcher today.  Good wishes going out to those in New Orleans.  It always struck me as sort of tacky to be soliciting tourism from a City struggling to rebuild after Kartina as NO is doing.  Like asking those folks for money.  I wonder what Aruba did to help them after the storm.

Stay cool today and send rain our way!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: June 27, 2007, 09:48:55 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Working and Lurking and checking for any news.  I see there is not much.  I sure hope they are keeping my avatars straight in my dossier at the Bad Place.  This if for adding to it:

Each day I hope that today is the day that arrests are made.  

Off to work before the heat sets in.  Going to be another another scorcher today.  Good wishes going out to those in New Orleans.  It always struck me as sort of tacky to be soliciting tourism from a City struggling to rebuild after Kartina as NO is doing.  Like asking those folks for money.  I wonder what Aruba did to help them after the storm.

Stay cool today and send rain our way!

I would like to see them arrest and deport all of those people at FOB and RU while they are at it! Twisted Evil

What is wrong with those people and why do they have it in for Beth?  They post these long open letters filled with crap and do their best to take issue with Beth and Natalee then they ignore what has come straight out of Joran's mouth.  What is that all about?  Over 90% of those posters are women and some of them are probably mothers.  What sick, twisted BS is that kind of hate toward a woman searching for her daughter?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: June 27, 2007, 10:01:23 AM »

Easy,

I don't know how you stand to read over there.  It would put me in such a bad frame of mind for the whole day!

I think they mistakenly assume we are boycotting because of Beth, not because of the wrong the government of Aruba did in their failure to properly investigate the disappearance of a U.S. citizen on their soil.
If they were such bungling idiots they couldn't do it, they should have done as other countries have even recently and stepped aside for the FBI to take over.  Instead, they chose to run interference.

So to keep their little troops in line, they vilify Beth and blame the boycott on her.

That is the only sense I can make of their obsession with her.  But these are really twisted people to begin with as noted with their obsession with Monkeys.  What kind of rational people devote so much time to those of us who more or less don't even know they exist!

Then there is the "What a Rebel!" phenomenon where people try to get attention by defending the wrong at play as with those who claimed OJ and Scott Peterson could well be innocent.  But mostly I would say they have been recruited either financially or by ego massage by the tourism of Aruba.   That is what calls the shots on that island, not really the government but the pseudo-government of AHATA.  Remember the government actually owns many of those high rise hotel buildings.  So it is not true that only American concerns get hurt when we boycott.

Just my thoughts on this.  Sick to watch, isn't it!  Yes, a normal person with a conscience would be ashamed to trash a mother looking for her child but I suspect Joran is not the only sociopath at play here.  Drawn together like magnets.

At least maybe they can spell my name correctly for their records since it is only two letter palindrome.  But even Larry Garrison knew about the book Julia was planning with the serious slander against Jug and Natalee.  They might be careful what they threaten.  Some have kept records of things like their book cover for it and the attacks on MB kids who had nothing at all to do with this disappearance.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: June 27, 2007, 10:07:10 AM »

Does anyone know where the open air theater (closed drive in) is in relation to where the main road passes over the Spanish Lagoon?

Another variation on Minnesota Dad's theory could be Paulus and Joran just dumping the body off the road down into Spanish Lagoon themselves, thus eliminating the need to involve others.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: June 27, 2007, 10:12:02 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I would like to see them arrest and deport all of those people at FOB and RU while they are at it! Twisted Evil

What is wrong with those people and why do they have it in for Beth?  They post these long open letters filled with crap and do their best to take issue with Beth and Natalee then they ignore what has come straight out of Joran's mouth.  What is that all about?  Over 90% of those posters are women and some of them are probably mothers.  What sick, twisted BS is that kind of hate toward a woman searching for her daughter?

Easy ... I suspect that The ATA and AHATA strategically placed posters on Natalee forums very early on in the Natalee Holloway invetigation for the sole purpose of erecting smokescreens to obscure the truth regarding the involvement of Joran and Paulus in the the events ecompassing that fateful morning.

However ... I do believe that those smokescreens are going to be blown away with the release of Beth Twitty's book and ... the investigation will be exposed for what it is ... corrupt and ... the main suspects will be exposed for what they are ... guilty. According to the Book which is my foundation in life ... words can be as powerful as a "two edged" sword.

Janet

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=615&start=20
ARUBA'S ROGUE GALLERY:
THE CORRUPT ARUBA GOVERNMENT AND DUTCH JUDICIARY- A HISTORY OF DECEPTION IN THE CASE OF MISSING TEEN NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber presents “anti incorrect news” committee
by A.M. Digital
Posted: Jun 30, 2005 17:21 UTC

ORANJESTAD - At the weekly Government press conference Prime Minister Oduber officially presented a committee that was just appointed and with the task to minimize the effect of all the negative and incorrect information that is being disseminated on Aruba in connection with the disappearance of the American student Natalee Holloway.

<snipped>

"The committee has been working for some time behind the screens without too much publicity, and function on behalf of the people of Aruba in order to minimize the impact of the negative news that is being sent out”

Jonesboro Sun
June 29, 2007

JONESBORO -- The mother of a missing 18-year old girl said Sunday afternoon that the disappearance has helped motivate her to talk about issues involving safety and visiting foreign countries.

Beth Holloway Twitty -- whose daughter, Natalee Holloway, disappeared in May 2005 in Aruba and whose disappearance sparked international news coverage -- addressed nearly 400 people in Riceland Hall at the Arkansas State University Fowler Center.

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her. There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: June 27, 2007, 10:16:40 AM »

Easy,

I don't know how you stand to read over there.  It would put me in such a bad frame of mind for the whole day!

I think they mistakenly assume we are boycotting because of Beth, not because of the wrong the government of Aruba did in their failure to properly investigate the disappearance of a U.S. citizen on their soil.
If they were such bungling idiots they couldn't do it, they should have done as other countries have even recently and stepped aside for the FBI to take over.  Instead, they chose to run interference.

So to keep their little troops in line, they vilify Beth and blame the boycott on her.

That is the only sense I can make of their obsession with her.  But these are really twisted people to begin with as noted with their obsession with Monkeys.  What kind of rational people devote so much time to those of us who more or less don't even know they exist!

Then there is the "What a Rebel!" phenomenon where people try to get attention by defending the wrong at play as with those who claimed OJ and Scott Peterson could well be innocent.  But mostly I would say they have been recruited either financially or by ego massage by the tourism of Aruba.   That is what calls the shots on that island, not really the government but the pseudo-government of AHATA.  Remember the government actually owns many of those high rise hotel buildings.  So it is not true that only American concerns get hurt when we boycott.

Just my thoughts on this.  Sick to watch, isn't it!  Yes, a normal person with a conscience would be ashamed to trash a mother looking for her child but I suspect Joran is not the only sociopath at play here.  Drawn together like magnets.

At least maybe they can spell my name correctly for their records since it is only two letter palindrome.  But even Larry Garrison knew about the book Julia was planning with the serious slander against Jug and Natalee.  They might be careful what they threaten.  Some have kept records of things like their book cover for it and the attacks on MB kids who had nothing at all to do with this disappearance.

Very Happy

Some of them are strictly motivated by their allegiance to Aruba (Glenda, MF, CharlieRat), but a lot of them are sick American women that have never set foot on Aruba.  To them it is all just about hating Beth without justification.  They continually come up with a nonsensical list of reasons, but it really comes down to a strange, distorted envy and jealousy of the woman.

The Aruba all or nothing crowd only give good reason why people should find a better way to spend their vacation.  They are definitely not doing Aruba any favors.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: June 27, 2007, 10:19:31 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Easy ... I suspect that The ATA and AHATA strategically placed posters on Natalee forums very early on in the Natalee Holloway invetigation for the sole purpose of erecting smokescreens to obscure the truth regarding the involvement of Joran and Paulus in the the events ecompassing that fateful morning.

However ... I do believe that those smokescreens are going to be blown away with the release of Beth Twitty's book and ... the investigation will be exposed for what it is ... corrupt and ... the main suspects will be exposed for what they are ... guilty. According to the Book which is my foundation in life ... words can be as powerful as a "two edged" sword.

Janet

When is that book expected to be on the shelves?  That is going to be THE book to read about this case!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: June 27, 2007, 10:24:42 AM »

I don't have any special knowledge about Beth's book, but I seem to remember reading that it is less about the case and Aruba, but more about faith during difficult times ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: June 27, 2007, 10:27:06 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Janet

When is that book expected to be on the shelves?  That is going to be THE book to read about this case!

http://www.amazon.com/Evidence-Faith-Natalee-Mothers-Testament/dp/0061452270/ref=sr_1_1/002-5409148-0235221?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1180470154&sr=1-1

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: June 27, 2007, 10:35:11 AM »

From the Amazon link Author Message Tamikosmom just posted:

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith due on shelves October 2 2007.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: June 27, 2007, 10:38:27 AM »

Quick post to let you know I am A-OK. My incisions hurt like a mofo tho.
TG for modern chemistry. Wink   I'll be back when it doesn't require so much effort & pain.  Thanks for all the prayers yesterday.  I could feel them all around me. Y'all are the greatest.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: June 27, 2007, 10:42:47 AM »

Does anyone know where the open air theater (closed drive in) is in relation to where the main road passes over the Spanish Lagoon?

Another variation on Minnesota Dad's theory could be Paulus and Joran just dumping the body off the road down into Spanish Lagoon themselves, thus eliminating the need to involve others.

This could have very well happened Anna.  You would only need two people to dispose of a body.  Especially if you have the right place.  Just to use as an example there were two people used to dispose of Jessie Davis' body.  Even though they didn't bury her they did move the body.  In Aruba there are different spots to hide a body without finding it.  Especially if Paulus knew they would retrieve the body later on and move it somewhere else with the help of his friends in power.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: June 27, 2007, 10:43:12 AM »

Yes, Anna.  I had thought of that yesterday. I am still requesting the picture that was posted of the drive in, and the map.  thanks.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: June 27, 2007, 10:45:30 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I don't have any special knowledge about Beth's book, but I seem to remember reading that it is less about the case and Aruba, but more about faith during difficult times ...

Hmmmmm, that's nice, but I was hoping for a tell all book!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: June 27, 2007, 10:49:09 AM »

Go Beth!! Cool I am behind her 100% Smile

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: June 27, 2007, 10:50:54 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
TG for modern chemistry. Wink   I'll be back when it doesn't require so much effort & pain.  Thanks for all the prayers yesterday.  I could feel them all around me. Y'all are the greatest.

SunFreak ... you are welcome.  The Monkeys were definitely uphold you in their thoughts and prayers.

I know what you mean regarding the prayer support of others.  In 1990 I underwent surgery for a beneign brain tumor.  With the emotional storm that was ranging all around me prior to surgery ... I found it so difficult to reach up but ... strangelyI had peace nevertheless.  It just had to have been the love and prayers of others on my behalf.

Take care ...

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: June 27, 2007, 11:01:40 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Hmmmmm, that's nice, but I was hoping for a tell all book!

Me too Easy but ... when you think about it ... the end of the Natalee Holloway story has yet to be told ... their still is no justice ... no closure and ... the the Natalee Holloway case is still ongoing.

However ... once the case is deemed closed ... WATCH OUT!  The contents of Beth's journal has yet to be reckoned with.

Janet

Natalee's loving stepfather ...

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: We've tried. I've tried every tactic. I think I've made every policeman, every person working on the case here, you know, mad. But you know, what I have to do as a stepfather to try to get Natalee back.

... Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

_____

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: June 27, 2007, 11:03:24 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Sunfreak - I am glad you are OK - except for the pain - which will subside soon.  I will continue to keep you in my prayers.  (((hugs)))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: June 27, 2007, 11:36:57 AM »

O/T

For BLAH,

More on Cutts abuse of his daughter in California.  So this would mean he was hired as a cop after this or not?  Not sure but I guess child abuse is not held against one in being a member of LE.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/LAW/06/27/cutts.court.ap/

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: June 27, 2007, 11:38:26 AM »

Sunfreak,

Get lots of rest!  You won't heal well unless you do and believe me, I know how difficult and boring that can be to do.

You are in our prayers.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.