April 19, 2024, 06:31:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 163931 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: June 27, 2007, 01:04:14 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Going off topic here...

This is a local case I have been following closely since I graduated high school with this turd, Stephen Grant who killed his wife and then butchered her body a few months ago.  Just thought I would shre this video that was leaked to the media of a deposition he was giving in the custody case for kis 2 children who are currently living with the sister of the woman he butchered.

The deposition takes a turn for the worst right at the end when Grant refuses to answer questions and leaves the room almost tripping over his chair.

This guy reminds me alot of Scott Peterson in this video...

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070627/NEWS04/70627027#article_comments

You can click on the video on the right hand side of the page..

Blah you are being kind calling him a turd.

I hate this guy.  He should have fell over the chair that idiot.  He refuses to answer a lot of questions doesn't he.  He made a complete jackass of himself.  But then again we aren't surprised are we.

Keep us updated on this case if you can.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: June 27, 2007, 01:07:40 PM »

Going off topic here...

This is a local case I have been following closely since I graduated high school with this turd, Stephen Grant who killed his wife and then butchered her body a few months ago.  Just thought I would shre this video that was leaked to the media of a deposition he was giving in the custody case for kis 2 children who are currently living with the sister of the woman he butchered.

The deposition takes a turn for the worst right at the end when Grant refuses to answer questions and leaves the room almost tripping over his chair.

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070627/NEWS04/70627027#article_comments

Blah,

Another sociopath lying and doesn't understand why he is not believable.  Is this jerk trying to tell that he is more concerned that his children might be sleeping in rooms build without a building code inspection than what they might be being told about what he is accused of doing to their mother?

Also not good to display temper like that.  Is that how easily he lost his temper with his wife?  Looks out of control and very angry jerking off microphone, running into chair over just routine questions.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: June 27, 2007, 01:17:06 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Going off topic here...

Blah,

Another sociopath lying and doesn't understand why he is not believable.  Is this jerk trying to tell that he is more concerned that his children might be sleeping in rooms build without a building code inspection than what they might be being told about what he is accused of doing to their mother?

Also not good to display temper like that.  Is that how easily he lost his temper with his wife?  Looks out of control and very angry jerking off microphone, running into chair over just routine questions.  

Exactly Anna.  He loses he temper quick.  I love the part where he said I'm the little brother and my sister was looking out for me.  Please this man is an idiot.  I'm glad they have it all on tape.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: June 27, 2007, 01:22:08 PM »

Can't get that video to open on this old PC...glad you mentioned some of his actions.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: June 27, 2007, 01:40:58 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Can't get that video to open on this old PC...glad you mentioned some of his actions.

His eyes were like this the whole video Shocked  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: June 27, 2007, 02:01:11 PM »

The thing I kept noticing while I was following the Jessie Davis story unfold was that in every picture we saw she had a big smile and a happy disposition.  I couldn’t help but think about the beautiful smile Laci Peterson had in all of her pictures and videos.  She was even smiling in that picture of her alone at that Christmas party while Scott was boinking what’s her name in another town and lying through his teeth to Laci.

These guys that harm these women do not have souls!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #706 on: June 27, 2007, 02:06:41 PM »

O/T

For BLAH,

More on Cutts abuse of his daughter in California.  So this would mean he was hired as a cop after this or not?  Not sure but I guess child abuse is not held against one in being a member of LE.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/LAW/06/27/cutts.court.ap/

Thanks for sharing this Anna.   This will be another person for those at the other blogs to support!  They will FIND some reason that he didn't kill Jessie and unborn child!   Evil or Very Mad

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: June 27, 2007, 02:14:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"

His eyes were like this the whole video Shocked  Laughing

I'll try again, later...can't figure out why only some videos don't work here....

OT....thunder storms in our area, moving east,  I think...no rain, yet but thunder & it's pretty dark.  Wish Anna & Lala's area had some precipitation.  It's too hot to do anything much today.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: June 27, 2007, 02:15:20 PM »

Last night on 48 Hours Mystery they updated the story about Peter and Joan Porco, the couple that got hacked up with an ax by their 21-year-old son.  It turned out the kid was a chronic liar and told all his classmates that he was very rich.  He told them his family had a summer place in Connecticut and another home in Aruba!  Funny that he would have picked Aruba to be part of his lies.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: June 27, 2007, 02:16:44 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Last night on 48 Hours Mystery they updated the story about Peter and Joan Porco, the couple that got hacked up with an ax by their 21-year-old son.  It turned out the kid was a chronic liar and told all his classmates that he was very rich.  He told them his family had a summer place in Connecticut and another home in Aruba!  Funny that he would have picked Aruba to be part of his lies.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: June 27, 2007, 02:20:20 PM »

I saw that, too, Easy.  That kid didn't show one ounce of sorrow or distress throughout the whole interview.  He also had little eye contact when he did speak.  You are right about the lies....even his frat brothers took the stand against him.  The Aruba thing stood out for me, too, but the crime I think was in 2004, so it must have been due to his knowing someone who frequented the island.  The statement by police that his parents were worth only 60K alive but 1Million dead was chilling.  Disgusting.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: June 27, 2007, 02:25:28 PM »

I saw that, too, Easy.  That kid didn't show one ounce of sorrow or distress throughout the whole interview.  He also had little eye contact when he did speak.  You are right about the lies....even his frat brothers took the stand against him.  The Aruba thing stood out for me, too, but the crime I think was in 2004, so it must have been due to his knowing someone who frequented the island.  The statement by police that his parents were worth only 60K alive but 1Million dead was chilling.  Disgusting.

Yeah, I put some links to the whole story on my little ol' blog.  The guy gave me the creeps and made me wonder why we are seeing so much of this these days.  It seems like a whole generation of young people missed the call when hearts and souls were being passed out.

Was some strange chemical in the food back when all these guys were conceived?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: June 27, 2007, 02:37:53 PM »

The thing I kept noticing while I was following the Jessie Davis story unfold was that in every picture we saw she had a big smile and a happy disposition.  I couldn’t help but think about the beautiful smile Laci Peterson had in all of her pictures and videos.  She was even smiling in that picture of her alone at that Christmas party while Scott was boinking what’s her name in another town and lying through his teeth to Laci.

I agree Easy.  You are right, in every picture they are always smiling.

These men can't fathom in their mind how much a mother loves her child.  I believe Jessie Davis was trying to protect her child that night.  There is a jealousy there by the father.  JMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: June 27, 2007, 02:43:08 PM »

Joran must be his idol. Shocked
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: June 27, 2007, 03:00:03 PM »

These men can't fathom in their mind how much a mother loves her child.  I believe Jessie Davis was trying to protect her child that night.  There is a jealousy there by the father.  JMO.

There wouldn't be much need to cover her blood at the scene but his, thence the bleach.  So I think she was fighting as much as she could.

I also fully expect at some point in time something to be incorporated into the story about her trying to get a late term abortion and that being the cause of death according to the lying Cutts.  Was he planning to create some sort of scene like that with his female friend?

I expect something along those lines from this well established liar and abuser.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: June 27, 2007, 03:06:16 PM »

O/T

California Fire Not Under Control

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286874,00.html

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: June 27, 2007, 03:08:51 PM »

Joran must be his idol. Shocked

Did the Sloots get tired of sleeping with one eye open and so put Joran in that shed?

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: June 27, 2007, 03:18:52 PM »

There wouldn't be much need to cover her blood at the scene but his, thence the bleach.  So I think she was fighting as much as she could.

I also fully expect at some point in time something to be incorporated into the story about her trying to get a late term abortion and that being the cause of death according to the lying Cutts.  Was he planning to create some sort of scene like that with his female friend?

I expect something along those lines from this well established liar and abuser.  

Anna, I never thought about him trying to cover his blood Shocked

I have no doubt that he would try and make an excuse like that.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: June 27, 2007, 03:27:06 PM »

OT...just heard on Fox that Benoit killed his son with a choke hold....young son had needle marks and it is said he was small and dad wanted him to be bigger...perhaps conjecture, but sickening.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: June 27, 2007, 03:35:06 PM »

Out of boredom I slipped over to FOB to see who they are bashing today and noticed this post made by MF about knowing Tim Miller.

He did have some black-sodas at Hooters, Choose-a-name, bahia, carlos and charlies and at the hotel bars with me though.

Is she a tour guide, concierge, barfly, or a personal assistant that works at night?  Razz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.