April 23, 2024, 12:30:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 163998 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: June 27, 2007, 08:56:54 PM »

.[/quote]

Well, could you post  a screen capture and show me his house, I have looked at every white house, and none of them look right to me.  I thought it was much more isolated, and possibly closer to the water than what I found.  I remember several years ago, someone suggests there was an underground tunnel from his house to the ocean.  pure speculation of course, but I assumed it needed to be closer to the water.[/quote]

Hi AZ I am pretty sure I found it..Just went north from where it is marked savaneta. When I get on my mac I will post that pic.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: June 27, 2007, 09:06:47 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Well, could you post  a screen capture and show me his house, I have looked at every white house, and none of them look right to me.  I thought it was much more isolated, and possibly closer to the water than what I found.  I remember several years ago, someone suggests there was an underground tunnel from his house to the ocean.  pure speculation of course, but I assumed it needed to be closer to the water.[/quote]

Hi AZ I am pretty sure I found it..Just went north from where it is marked savaneta. When I get on my mac I will post that pic.[/quote]

From EVIDENCE, PLACES, MAPS & MISCELLANEOUS - PICTORIAL

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=255
Lorenzo’s house - Located at 172 Saveneta, Aruba.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: June 27, 2007, 09:06:58 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I'd be happy with just a week or 2 in this cottage, $1600. per week , not on the beach but very near as it is on the Outer Banks......Ocracoke Island North Carolina. Me......sipping a cold molson, eating crablegs, and streamed crab, and crab cakes..........

cheers

http://www.ocracokeislandrealty.com/book/house.html?User=OIR32719&Num=NP13&Avail=&Stay=7

Hi Monkeys
Our son and Dil and children go to Oracoke last week of August every year. They love it. They have a standing reservation booked. They love the beach there. So private they say.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 27, 2007, 09:15:37 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Hi all. Need help finding these 2 things if anyone can remember-TIA

Does anyone here know where to find the post where Glenda/Julia said they made those posters for Beth/Natalee the next day after Beth et al arrived in Aruba?Also the reason why Beth used that photo?

I thought Glenda/Julia admitted awhile back that there was no tape of Natalee and another guy in the jewelry fighting as she first claime.Is that right and does anyone know where to find that too?

GEL - this is all I could find on the poster at RU.  I remember Glenda mentioning more about it though and the video.  I'll check FOB too:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/GlendaHootiePoster.jpg
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: June 27, 2007, 09:16:15 PM »

Hi AZ I am pretty sure I found it..Just went north from where it is marked savaneta. When I get on my mac I will post that pic.[/quote]

Thanks,  the one I found has homes closer to it than I imagined.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: June 27, 2007, 09:17:01 PM »

Any one have the latest word From Mishy on her Dad
or do I need to go

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: June 27, 2007, 09:18:22 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Well, could you post  a screen capture and show me his house, I have looked at every white house, and none of them look right to me.  I thought it was much more isolated, and possibly closer to the water than what I found.  I remember several years ago, someone suggests there was an underground tunnel from his house to the ocean.  pure speculation of course, but I assumed it needed to be closer to the water.

From EVIDENCE, PLACES, MAPS & MISCELLANEOUS - PICTORIAL

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=255
Lorenzo’s house - Located at 172 Saveneta, Aruba.
[/quote]

that address says produces "no results"

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: June 27, 2007, 09:20:25 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

Well, could you post  a screen capture and show me his house, I have looked at every white house, and none of them look right to me.  I thought it was much more isolated, and possibly closer to the water than what I found.  I remember several years ago, someone suggests there was an underground tunnel from his house to the ocean.  pure speculation of course, but I assumed it needed to be closer to the water.

Thanks,  the one I found has homes closer to it than I imagined.[/quote]

I saw one house close and that was it. What I found had to be his house as I dont see anything else like it. I think a evidence map would be great on google earth as you can put a pin at every location and its alot more detailed.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: June 27, 2007, 09:20:31 PM »

or do I need to go

OldFart, I am here working and lurking. Dad is doing better today. I brought him home yesterday and he rested today and watched tv and read. I wanted him to get up more and go downstairs and sit in the garden room and watch tv, but he wasn't really up for it...I fed him healthy, low-fat, low-salt stuff all day. Thanks for asking  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: June 27, 2007, 09:21:10 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

Thanks,  the one I found has homes closer to it than I imagined.[/quote]

I saw one house close and that was it. What I found had to be his house as I dont see anything else like it. I think a evidence map would be great on google earth as you can put a pin at every location and its alot more detailed.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: June 27, 2007, 09:21:15 PM »

Hey BB,Mrs Red,I heard Mishy's father is better.I drive where possible and fly to Europe only if someone dies or gets hitched.Well everyone but me is dead,and I am married,so I will drive in the USA,or Canada.I like the crabs,Shrimp and fish.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: June 27, 2007, 09:25:59 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
or do I need to go

OldFart, I am here working and lurking. Dad is doing better today. I brought him home yesterday and he rested today and watched tv and read. I wanted him to get up more and go downstairs and sit in the garden room and watch tv, but he wasn't really up for it...I fed him healthy, low-fat, low-salt stuff all day. Thanks for asking  Wink

I'm glad he his home and doing better...
Thanks for the update   {{ Hugs }}

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: June 27, 2007, 09:26:16 PM »

Hi monkeys - I have the theatre, spanish lagoon, Frenchman's pass, etc on Google earth.  I'll capture and post...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 27, 2007, 09:27:09 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
or do I need to go

Thats great to hear that he is doing well Very Happy

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: June 27, 2007, 09:27:19 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Hi monkeys - I have the theatre, spanish lagoon, Frenchman's pass, etc on Google earth.  I'll capture and post...

Thanks so much!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: June 27, 2007, 09:27:32 PM »

i think JOE TACOPINA is a GIANT LOSER

NOTE

please add to the ROBOTS file  Cool  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: June 27, 2007, 09:28:11 PM »

Mishy, Glad to hear your Dad is doing better.

After my Dh heart attack and surgery the dietician as well as the Surgeon said to not make to drastic of changes in the diet. They said you can't change folks lifestyle completley you just hope to do it fairly gradual. They also said he needed his strength so eating helps with that. But of course you are right in trying to keep him moving around.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: June 27, 2007, 09:29:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Hi all. Need help finding these 2 things if anyone can remember-TIA

Does anyone here know where to find the post where Glenda/Julia said they made those posters for Beth/Natalee the next day after Beth et al arrived in Aruba?Also the reason why Beth used that photo?

I thought Glenda/Julia admitted awhile back that there was no tape of Natalee and another guy in the jewelry fighting as she first claime.Is that right and does anyone know where to find that too?

GEL - this is all I could find on the poster at RU.  I remember Glenda mentioning more about it though and the video.  I'll check FOB too:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/GlendaHootiePoster.jpg

Thank you Klaas you're a doll.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: June 27, 2007, 09:31:23 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i think JOE TACOPINA is a GIANT LOSER

NOTE

please add to the ROBOTS file  Cool  Twisted Evil

Well Robots , I think Joran is a liar.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: June 27, 2007, 09:33:02 PM »

well,i stand corrected on many things,and a famous designer died today.She was great
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.