April 17, 2024, 07:31:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 163858 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: June 27, 2007, 09:33:25 PM »

Well Gang..
I'm headed out... AND

I came upon this  
and had to wonder if LaLa's  has  started a new Smiley Training School of some sort
  Shocked     Confused     Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: June 27, 2007, 09:34:09 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
I am curious as to how these new passport restrictions have affected travel to the Caribbean and elsewhere. Anybody heard?[/b]

I don't know how the passport restrictions have affected travel to the Caribbean, but I can tell you that there are huge delays. My passport was expiring, so I sent my old one off to get it renewed. I was supposed to have my new one within 12 weeks at the latest, but I sent the old one off 13 weeks ago and still no word on the new one. If my 82-year-old mother-in-law gets sick over in England in the near future, I guess hubby will be making the trip over there alone.  Sad

There are huge delays and line ups here. After they announced these new restrictions, people who though they were Cdn citizens, weren't.
Mennonites who had left during the war due to conscription, and then returned afterwards. People living in bordertowns who were born in USA hospitals. And now they had to make exceptions as some of these ppl are getting to retirement age and can't get their benefits, plus their universal health care ( sounds good, but it isn't, wait too long for everything ) for Cdns is at risk.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: June 27, 2007, 09:35:20 PM »

Did anyone else read the post on the FP from a Swedish poster who said Aruba is advertising in Sweden and other parts of Europe for tourists?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: June 27, 2007, 09:37:22 PM »

Easy, if you are still around,

I think Haunting evidence on Tim Millers daughter will probably be a good show. I can't remember all the details now but it seems like Tim always suspected the guy who owned the property the bodies were found on. I think that guy died in the last couple of years. May have been a suicide or completly freak accident. Hit by a train I think.

At least I wish I could see it. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: June 27, 2007, 09:39:34 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "robots"
i think JOE TACOPINA is a GIANT LOSER

NOTE

please add to the ROBOTS file  Cool  Twisted Evil

Well Robots , I think Joran is a liar.

you would be CORRECT  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: June 27, 2007, 09:41:02 PM »

KIDNAPPED POSTERS - CALL ME HOOTIE POSTERS

Birmingham Meeting
October 26, 2006

Question and Answers:

<snipped>

20. The "Call me Hootie" poster... what is the explanation of that?

BETH TWITTY: This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.

Credit:  Debbie (BFN)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: June 27, 2007, 09:41:12 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I'd be happy with just a week or 2 in this cottage, $1600. per week , not on the beach but very near as it is on the Outer Banks......Ocracoke Island North Carolina. Me......sipping a cold molson, eating crablegs, and streamed crab, and crab cakes..........

cheers

http://www.ocracokeislandrealty.com/book/house.html?User=OIR32719&Num=NP13&Avail=&Stay=7

Nice place BB. I'm with you on the crabs. Could eat them every day. Nothing better than throwing a dozen or two in a pot with some new potatoes and corn on the cob with a bowl of melted butter waiting on the table.

Mmmmmmmm

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: June 27, 2007, 09:41:27 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Did anyone else read the post on the FP from a Swedish poster who said Aruba is advertising in Sweden and other parts of Europe for tourists?

Yup they are gearing for closure of the case. Shield group(Anti-Torrism)is hiring,trolls have infiltrated the blogs/media and they are peddling there tourism elsewhere.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: June 27, 2007, 09:41:28 PM »

Easy, if you are still around,

I think Haunting evidence on Tim Millers daughter will probably be a good show. I can't remember all the details now but it seems like Tim always suspected the guy who owned the property the bodies were found on. I think that guy died in the last couple of years. May have been a suicide or completly freak accident. Hit by a train I think.

At least I wish I could see it. JMHO

Hi Sam-what time is it on CST??

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: June 27, 2007, 09:42:53 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "*******"

Well, could you post  a screen capture and show me his house, I have looked at every white house, and none of them look right to me.  I thought it was much more isolated, and possibly closer to the water than what I found.  I remember several years ago, someone suggests there was an underground tunnel from his house to the ocean.  pure speculation of course, but I assumed it needed to be closer to the water.

Hi AZ I am pretty sure I found it..Just went north from where it is marked savaneta. When I get on my mac I will post that pic.

Thanks,  the one I found has homes closer to it than I imagined.[/quote]

I saw one house close and that was it. What I found had to be his house as I dont see anything else like it. I think a evidence map would be great on google earth as you can put a pin at every location and its alot more detailed.[/quote]

Are you both on Google Earth?

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: June 27, 2007, 09:43:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Birmingham Meeting
October 26, 2006

Question and Answers:

<snipped>

BETH TWITTY: This poster is the first that was distributed in Aruba. The Kidnapped posters that were made up to be put up were not allowed to be used. The Call me Hootie poster idea came from Julia Renfro.

Thanks Janet-you're a doll too.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: June 27, 2007, 09:45:14 PM »

Birmingham Meeting
October 26, 2006

Question and Answers:

<snipped>

Thank you Janet!  I thought I remember something from Beth on the Hootie poster.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: June 27, 2007, 09:46:32 PM »

Link for Call me Hootie poster:

http://www.geocities.com/dutch_on_aruba/nhposteraruba.jpg

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #813 on: June 27, 2007, 09:48:21 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Hi all. Need help finding these 2 things if anyone can remember-TIA

Does anyone here know where to find the post where Glenda/Julia said they made those posters for Beth/Natalee the next day after Beth et al arrived in Aruba?Also the reason why Beth used that photo?

I thought Glenda/Julia admitted awhile back that there was no tape of Natalee and another guy in the jewelry fighting as she first claime.Is that right and does anyone know where to find that too?

There is some information about the Natalee poster on this link...

http://www.freedomofblog.com/view_topic.php?id=3020&forum_id=29&jump_to=51900#p51900
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: June 27, 2007, 09:49:40 PM »

GEL,

According to my TV guide which is cst says Haunting 9PM and then Psychic 9:30 Pm channel says Court in my TV guide.

I do not get that channel.

Just a swinging with the tribe
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: June 27, 2007, 09:50:05 PM »

Mishy, Glad to hear your Dad is doing better.

After my Dh heart attack and surgery the dietician as well as the Surgeon said to not make to drastic of changes in the diet. They said you can't change folks lifestyle completley you just hope to do it fairly gradual. They also said he needed his strength so eating helps with that. But of course you are right in trying to keep him moving around.

That makes sense, Sam. He's going to cut back on drinking and quit smoking entirely, and those are HUGE things...I'm sure he'll end up eating stuff he's not supposed to some of the time, but as long as he eats healthy foods most of the time, then I think he'll be fine, don't you? At this point, he's really interesting in learning what he should/should not eat...which is a first...

Thanks to you all for your concern and prayers. I've really felt them and they have really helped me stay focused on what is important...

Bring Natalee home...
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: June 27, 2007, 09:50:11 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Thank you too BB-I'm saving this link to the poster itself-it may come in handy again.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: June 27, 2007, 09:52:34 PM »

Where did that B'ham meeting stuff come from? Is there somewhere where I can read about what was discussed at that meeting? I was supposed to go, but had a prior engagement...always wanted to know what happened at that meeting. TIA

Bring Natalee home...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: June 27, 2007, 09:52:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Birmingham Meeting
October 26, 2006

Question and Answers:

<snipped>

Thank you Janet!  I thought I remember something from Beth on the Hootie poster.

KIDNAPPED POSTER

Credit: Yapper

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: June 27, 2007, 09:53:50 PM »

Thanks,  the one I found has homes closer to it than I imagined.[/quote]

I saw one house close and that was it. What I found had to be his house as I dont see anything else like it. I think a evidence map would be great on google earth as you can put a pin at every location and its alot more detailed.[/quote]

Are you both on Google Earth?[/quote

Yes..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.