April 19, 2024, 08:00:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 163943 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: June 27, 2007, 10:14:00 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hi Monkeys!!
I am watching Haunting evidence. Tim Miller is on it, talking about how his daughter disappeared. Months later, when they found her body, he would go to the spot where they found her and scream out loud. "come and get me,you bastard". Poor Tim, his daughter Laura was only 16 yrs old. Crying or Very sad
They just showed Tim Miller at the very spot where his daughter's remains were found. There is a cross there, with flowers. To see him standing there is heart breaking!
Tim just lead John (from the show), to where the other two girls bodies were found. All in the same field. John said he could feel that Laura was not the only victim.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: June 27, 2007, 10:15:12 PM »

Does anyone know if BT has already brushed for the night?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: June 27, 2007, 10:16:12 PM »

Thank you, Sleuth,

I was wanting to see how close to the closed drive in theater Spanish Lagoon is and it is VERY close.

After the two younger Sloots got on the bus for school, Paulus and Joran could have simply loaded any remains in their car, driven to Spanish Lagoon and waited until no other cars around and tossed them over.

Then Paulus leaves Joran at the open air theater and CALLS THE BUS DRIVER FROM THAT AREA and goes on to work himself.

Timeline approximate.  But that would explain the phone call from that area that Dilma Ahrends talked about on Bill O'Reiley early on before somebody told her to STFU.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: June 27, 2007, 10:16:45 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

If she has she didn't announce, lol  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: June 27, 2007, 10:16:46 PM »

the ODDS that JORANS shoes and Natalee Both went missing on the same NIGHT and have NOT BEEN found at ALL
AND
at the same time when LIE after LIE were told by PUKE kid himself

is all i need to know

i have calculated the ODDS and it is more likely that an asteroid were to hit me right between my eyes at 12 NOON on a sunday during a LEAP year.

the DUTCH have him in his sights

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: June 27, 2007, 10:17:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

heheheheheheheheheheheheeheh Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: June 27, 2007, 10:19:15 PM »

Okay, I am not watching Haunting Evidence anymore.  I didn't really like these two last time, but whether or not they are legit, their stories are way too creepy for me.  It's terrible.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: June 27, 2007, 10:21:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!
I am watching Haunting evidence. Tim Miller is on it, talking about how his daughter disappeared. Months later, when they found her body, he would go to the spot where they found her and scream out loud. "come and get me,you bastard". Poor Tim, his daughter Laura was only 16 yrs old. Crying or Very sad
They just showed Tim Miller at the very spot where his daughter's remains were found. There is a cross there, with flowers. To see him standing there is heart breaking!
Tim just lead John (from the show), to where the other two girls bodies were found. All in the same field. John said he could feel that Laura was not the only victim.
John and Carla are both at the field where the bodies were found to "feel the victims". They see Laura (Tim's daughter) at a phone booth making a call. A predator waits across the street, scoping her out. He got Laura in his car. John said the predator took Laura to a room. They say they have connected with Laura's spirit. Carla Baron, is there too.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: June 27, 2007, 10:21:46 PM »

I'm here lurking, Lala's. Getting ready to brush in a minute.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: June 27, 2007, 10:22:27 PM »

I come to the cage tonight very disgusted and also disheartened over the Benoit wrestler that killed his family.  I don't think I can take many more of these stories of killing children.  It's almost to the point that my heart simply can't take it any more.  Does anyone ever get used to this stuff?  I can't imagine how the police ever manage it day after day.

I feel the same way, Lalas.  Maybe I need a break.

I read today about another pregnant woman found killed and I believe stuffed in a dumpster behind a convenience store, maybe in North Carolina.

She was delivering papers.  I have forgotten the details, but was USA Today or one of the national papers.  Evidently, someone killed her and put her in the dumpster.  I do not know how far along in her pregnancy she was because I was expecting this to be big news with better details.

Maybe it is so common now, it doesn't even make the evening news any more.

I have some kind of overload from all this just as you say you do.  It's just too much.

The whole world seems to have just turned crazy and evil.  And I did not like BOR attitude tonight that these women should have known not to be involved with all these men.  How should they know that especially when we have a society that teaches nothing but being non-judgmental and tolerant and all the rest until we are no longer able to discern what is within the realm of normalcy?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: June 27, 2007, 10:22:42 PM »

Now I did.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: June 27, 2007, 10:23:40 PM »

Okay, I am not watching Haunting Evidence anymore.  I didn't really like these two last time, but whether or not they are legit, their stories are way too creepy for me.  It's terrible.

I have to agree. I have seen nothing from the 2 that makes me the least inclined to believe they are anymore psychic than I.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: June 27, 2007, 10:25:24 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I have to agree. I have seen nothing from the 2 that makes me the least inclined to believe they are anymore psychic than I.

same here...

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: June 27, 2007, 10:25:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
While we are discussing maps, etc., I have seen many maps on here that Klaas and others have posted in the LCD marked with areas and places relevant to the case but when I went to reference some of them in Sunfreak's section I cannot see them there.  Is there another place where they are posted all together for reference?

What do you mean you can't see them?  Do you just get XX?  No, most of them are right there, the rest are spread around.  If you are getting XX's though, you would probably have the same problem if I put all the maps into one thread.

Sorry for the delay in replying as I was over taking a second look at Sunfreak's thread.  Apart from the mani island map the other maps there are mainly of the north-west of the island and I guess we were not concentrating on the southern part as much then as now.  No worries - I can identify what it is I was interested in now from Sleuth's posting.  Thanks for that, Klaas.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: June 27, 2007, 10:25:47 PM »

Lala'sMom please do not watch if it bothers you but also do not read Elaines post because I am hoping she continues to tell us about it.
 Laughing

Just a swinging with the tribe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: June 27, 2007, 10:25:52 PM »

Quote from: Sam
Easy, if you are still around,

I'm sure it will be an okay show Sam and I hope it helps.  I got busy and forgot all about it.  I also forgot about Larry King Live tonight.  Did anyone check that one out? lol

O/T about matters of the heart:  At the end of April I went to my cardiologist for a bunch of the typical tests.  The results came back pretty good, so I forgot about it and moved on.  Well, I got a notice in the mail the other day that I owed them big bucks and they were coming after me!  Shocked

I had received a couple of normal looking statements from them, but I didn't even look, because I never owe them anything after my co-pay.  So when I got the strange looking mail I opened it and saw that I was being threatened. Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   Apparently, the wrong name got put into the "referral" box on the form and that screwed the pooch!  Was on the telephone most of the day getting that stuff straight.

Don't ever get the idea these doctors give a charlies ass about ya!  They will not hesitate to scare you to death over a bill!!!!   Evil or Very Mad
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: June 27, 2007, 10:27:16 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I was just wondering how Terry is doing?  I haven't heard from him in weeks. I think he rode off into the sunset on his bike.  Laughing
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: June 27, 2007, 10:27:27 PM »

Haunting Evidence is creepy.I think the Dutch have several in their sights.The Europeans have had several years of bad things closer to home,so they expect it.I saw bad drunken behavior in europe,and I noticed at least one or two males hung around sober to lead or carry the drunks to safety.I watch and lurk,sometimes I see,alot
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: June 27, 2007, 10:27:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!
John and Carla are both at the field where the bodies were found to "feel the victims". They see Laura (Tim's daughter) at a phone booth making a call. A predator waits across the street, scoping her out. He got Laura in his car. John said the predator took Laura to a room. They say they have connected with Laura's spirit. Carla Baron, is there too.
John is saying that The killer took Laura to a secluded room. She was very scared. Carla sees the violent nature of Heidi's killer. (one of the 4 girls found dead in the field.)John says the girls were tortured and then killed.Now John says the third girl, was not killed by the same person who killed Laura and Heidi. Says this one was a copycat.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: June 27, 2007, 10:28:00 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I was just wondering how Terry is doing?  I haven't heard from him in weeks. I think he rode off into the sunset on his bike.  Laughing

Forwarding you a couple of emails.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.