April 27, 2024, 03:44:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 556791 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: May 11, 2012, 12:53:45 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-09/news/os-jeff-ashton-lawson-lamar-debate-20120509_1_conviction-rates-casey-anthony-jeff-ashton

Jeff Ashton, Lawson Lamar criticized in Orlando debate
4:41 p.m. EST, May 9, 2012

Orange-Osceola State Attorney Lawson Lamar debated his challengers for the first time on Wednesday, but his best-known opponent, Casey Anthony prosecutor Jeff Ashton, often found himself in his competitors' crosshairs as well.
 ::snipping2::
Jaeger and Williams both mentioned the murder case of John Huggins, who was sentenced to death in the 1997 murder of College Park engineer Carla Larson. The conviction was overturned after Chief Judge Belvin Perry and the state Supreme Court ruled Ashton, as prosecutor, withheld information about a man who could have challenged the state's star witness.

Huggins was ultimately re-tried and convicted. And, as Ashton countered at Wednesday's debate, the witness whose statement he was accused of withholding never testified in the second trial.

Lamar and Jaeger also made apparent reference to Ashton's conduct during the Casey Anthony trial — specifically, when he appeared to be laughing during a portion of defense attorney Jose Baez's closing argument.

Lamar, in his closing statement at the debate, said "this is not a job for on the job training, this is not a job for someone who cannot control his emotions in a courtroom."

Jaeger then made reference to "laughing out loud as the defense attorney is giving his closing statement." He was interrupted when an attorney in the audience shouted that Jaeger was violating the rules of the debate barring personal attacks.
 ::snipping2::
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: May 11, 2012, 01:20:41 AM »

Anything that inconveniences KC is good to me.  I just hope that she wears out her welcome all over the place and the only thing she can do is beg C & G to let her move back home.  That would be so sweet.

Oh yeah!  Anything that inconveniences KC!   Monkey Devil!

I am leaving Noel, MO and heading for the local newspaper office to visit a very old and trusted friend. There is another possible connection in Noel, which is home to a criminal element originally from Kansas, but sent packing from that state and now resides along a corider between the southwest Missouri state line and into northwest Arkansas. This is also connected to the Kansas City, MO/KS (Olathe) area.

Yoder could you please elaborate for this tired, ahem "older" exhausted mom.  I have three working braincells and two free minutes a day lol 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: May 11, 2012, 04:38:37 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/print/52422

CASEY ANTHONY TELL-ALL OUTRAGE

(snip)  Jose Baez, the lead attorney who repped Casey Anthony, has penned a tell-all book about the bombshell murder trial  -- a whopping 352-pages – “Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story”, which hits bookshelves and online retailers this July.

(snip)   "This is MY story, not hers."

Hee, hee...still egotistical I see.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: May 11, 2012, 06:27:42 AM »

Casey Anthony: The head-scratching never ends

"Anthony's lawyers are still deciding what to do," WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest reported at noon. "They could hand over the address to Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers or  they could decide to ignore the order and make Casey Anthony face the legal consequences of that. They could appeal the judge's ruling. Or the judge did give Anthony's lawyers the option of accepting that subpoena on their client's behalf so there would never need to be this handing over of the address
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-10/entertainment/os-casey-anthony-head-scratching-20120510_1_casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-caylee-anthony
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: May 11, 2012, 06:43:36 AM »

Greene is a piece of crap;
Lawyers Win Access To Casey's Address

"
I think this plaintiff's time is probably more well spent in a Motel 6 in Kissimmee watching the reruns of herself on the Dr. Phil show," said Anthony's attorney Charles Green. "She's going to get more money from that than she will from this case. This is not about the money. This is about publicity, it always has been."

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/31042027/detail.html
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #925 on: May 11, 2012, 07:32:31 AM »

I can't stand Casey or any of her scum bucket lawyers.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: May 11, 2012, 09:18:32 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/orlandomicki

micki ‏ @orlandomicki
Jose Baez to appear on Dr. Drew , Monday night to talk about his new book, Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony, the inside story.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: May 11, 2012, 11:32:06 AM »

micki ‏ @orlandomicki
Jose Baez to appear on Dr. Drew , Monday night to talk about his new book, Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony, the inside story.

I'd rather watch earth worms giving birth, no insult to worms intended. But another email campaign to do today.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: May 11, 2012, 01:23:48 PM »

Anything that inconveniences KC is good to me. I just hope that she wears out her welcome all over the place and the only thing she can do is beg C & G to let her move back home.  That would be so sweet.

Oh yeah!  Anything that inconveniences KC!   Monkey Devil!

I am leaving Noel, MO and heading for the local newspaper office to visit a very old and trusted friend. There is another possible connection in Noel, which is home to a criminal element originally from Kansas, but sent packing from that state and now resides along a corider between the southwest Missouri state line and into northwest Arkansas. This is also connected to the Kansas City, MO/KS (Olathe) area.

Yoder could you please elaborate for this tired, ahem "older" exhausted mom.  I have three working braincells and two free minutes a day lol  

See page 42, Reply #825.
Edit to add link.  MB   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12597.msg1522227#msg1522227
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 10:30:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: May 11, 2012, 01:26:55 PM »

micki ‏ @orlandomicki

I'd rather watch earth worms giving birth, no insult to worms intended. But another email campaign to do today.

Cannot imagine what it would take for Bozo to bring something positive to his table.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: May 11, 2012, 09:41:04 PM »

Include me in on the worm eating!
I had enough of his immaturity and ineptness during the trial!
Tobacco can make anything taste good lol

Edit to fix oops.  MB
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 10:30:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: May 11, 2012, 09:41:29 PM »

Good oops

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: May 12, 2012, 09:26:42 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing
Care to add anything on that @MattMorganESQ? #CaseyAnthony.

1h bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing
The Morgan team has already moved to serve subpoena“@RichardHornsby: @007INVESTIGATOR @AmyPavukOS @stevehelling She's worth more in hiding.”

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: May 12, 2012, 09:30:31 AM »

micki ‏ @orlandomicki
Rumor on twitter that Casey Anthony has been served !

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: May 12, 2012, 09:40:45 AM »

micki ‏ @orlandomicki

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: May 12, 2012, 02:26:42 PM »

Anything that inconveniences KC is good to me. I just hope that she wears out her welcome all over the place and the only thing she can do is beg C & G to let her move back home.  That would be so sweet.

Oh yeah!  Anything that inconveniences KC!   Monkey Devil!

Yoder could you please elaborate for this tired, ahem "older" exhausted mom.  I have three working braincells and two free minutes a day lol  

See page 42, Reply #825.
Edit to add link.  MB   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12597.msg1522227#msg1522227

ohhhh that is interesting!  THANK you!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: May 12, 2012, 06:24:29 PM »

Well, we know she's 'no longer receiving therapy'.  She po'ed the preacher's wife and left.  They served their usefulness for her.

I would like to know what qualifications the preacher and/or his wife have to provide 'therapy."

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: May 12, 2012, 08:41:43 PM »

I would like to know that too Sunny!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: May 14, 2012, 12:52:56 PM »

Well, we know she's 'no longer receiving therapy'.  She po'ed the preacher's wife and left.  They served their usefulness for her.

I would like to know what qualifications the preacher and/or his wife have to provide 'therapy."

In my view, they all need therapy. lol
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: May 14, 2012, 02:49:33 PM »

In my view, they all need therapy. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZCqj75gs7U&feature=fvst

Perhaps Pastor Steve Camp should have named this u-tube "Lazy Casey" instead of Lazy Jane.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.