March 28, 2024, 01:00:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554193 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2012, 10:51:49 AM »

Just the opinion of an old redneck, all lawyers that use " Esquire" are role playing pretentious DBs.

Actually, the term Esquire or Esq is a common term used to indicate you are an attorney. When used without a license to practice it can cause a charge of unauthorized practice of law.
Sounds snooty and I'm against it.  GaryJ Retired Layabout

Good Morning, Monkeys.
alagary, I agree that it sounds sonoty and pretentious.  I believe it is from the Old English word, "Squire," which indicates a male of some importance.  My grandfather was mayor of a small town in VA and was referred to as "Squire."  Until quite recently it was used only by males, but now woman lawyers use it too, although by definition it means "Male."  But when one looks at the masculine appearance of some of Casey's attorneys, it might be more descriptive of them, i.e. Andrea Lyons, than maybe Megan Kelly on FOX who is an attorney and no mistaking her gender. If I were a lawyer, I'd call myself Attorney-at-Law and not Esquire.  While legally correct, I think it is silly for a woman to call herself "Esquire."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2012, 01:05:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/crime-law/sheaffer-says-casey-anthony-gonzalez-civil-trial/nHRBt/
Posted: 12:32 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012
Sheaffer Says: Casey Anthony-Gonzalez civil trial

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
WFTV anchor Greg Warmoth and WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer take a look at the Casey Anthony-Zenaida Gonzales civil case in this edition of "Sheaffer Says."

We welcome your comments below. You must sign in or register with WFTV.com to make a comment.

We also welcome your e-mails to Greg Warmoth and Bill Sheaffer.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2012, 01:42:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/crime-law/sheaffer-says-casey-anthony-gonzalez-civil-trial/nHRBt/

Video at link.
WFTV anchor Greg Warmoth and WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer take a look at the Casey Anthony-Zenaida Gonzales civil case in this edition of "Sheaffer Says."

We welcome your comments below. You must sign in or register with WFTV.com to make a comment.

Good video with Bill Shaeffer there.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2012, 06:05:15 PM »

http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds_docket?p_caseyear=2011&p_casenumber=2357&psCourt=5&psSearchType=
Case Docket
Case Number:  5D11-2357
Final Criminal Judgment and Sentence Notice from Orange County 

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY  vs.  STATE OF FLORIDA
02/01/2012    Motion Extension of Time Supplemental ROA         Appellant

I despise that little witch.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2012, 06:08:56 PM »

http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds_docket?p_caseyear=2011&p_casenumber=2357&psCourt=5&psSearchType=
Case Docket

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2012, 06:40:37 PM »

Case Docket

You are not alone Trimm

GOD BLESS AMERICA
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2012, 08:57:31 PM »

Case Docket

You are not alone Trimm

How flicken long can it take to answer TWO questions?? They have already been published in the news so just type the dang things out and file them.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2012, 09:58:35 AM »

Case Docket

You are not alone Trimm

How flicken long can it take to answer TWO questions?? They have already been published in the news so just type the dang things out and file them.

Isn't this the lying appeal?  The appeal is the one they keep finding a way to stall and keep asking for extensions.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2012, 10:10:28 AM »

Case Docket

You are not alone Trimm

Isn't this the lying appeal?  The appeal is the one they keep finding a way to stall and keep asking for extensions.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2012, 02:17:02 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/feb/02/letter-cartoon-put-casey-anthonys-overdone-into/
Letter: Cartoon put Casey Anthony's overdone coverage into perspective

Kay_Murphy
    Posted February 2, 2012 at 12:32 a.m.

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2012, 02:33:36 PM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/feb/02/letter-cartoon-put-casey-anthonys-overdone-into/

Kay_Murphy

Ok, while I understand that people are tired of hearing about KC, I see this as an "Enemy Within" type of situation.

Yes, we need to protect the US from terrorists.  But just how safe will our country be if we allow our citizens to murder their loved ones when they tire of them.  Our borders will be safe, but it will be like fencing in the wolf with the sheep.  KWIM?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2012, 03:22:02 PM »

Kay_Murphy

Ok, while I understand that people are tired of hearing about KC, I see this as an "Enemy Within" type of situation.

Yes, we need to protect the US from terrorists.  But just how safe will our country be if we allow our citizens to murder their loved ones when they tire of them.  Our borders will be safe, but it will be like fencing in the wolf with the sheep.  KWIM?

Yes, Kitty Mom.  I know what you mean and I agree with you.  Everybody can think of more than one thing at a time.  The suggestion that we should think of other things is sort of silly, because we already do that.   I certainly do not devote all of my attention all of the time to Casey Anthony.  Human beings are capable of being interested in numerous subjects, all at the same time.  For instance, I am concerned and/or interested  about the Republican primary, the Afghanistan war, the situation in Egypt, a book I am reading about the 5th Earl of Carnarvon, the uncontrolled Mexican border, the DOJ, Middle East terrorists, my dog, Charlie, and so many things I can't name them all.  How ridiculous to believe we can only think of one thing to the exclusion of all others. I do check out news about Casey Anthony as I check out the news about maybe 100 other things. Interest in one does not exclude interest in all of the others.  And you are certainly right about leaving her loose among the innocent population of the country.  She is a wolf among the sheep.  Another thing most of us think about is protecting children from people like Casey Anthony.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2012, 03:44:07 PM »

Kay_Murphy

Yes, Kitty Mom.  I know what you mean and I agree with you.  Everybody can think of more than one thing at a time.  The suggestion that we should think of other things is sort of silly, because we already do that.   I certainly do not devote all of my attention all of the time to Casey Anthony.  Human beings are capable of being interested in numerous subjects, all at the same time.  For instance, I am concerned and/or interested  about the Republican primary, the Afghanistan war, the situation in Egypt, a book I am reading about the 5th Earl of Carnarvon, the uncontrolled Mexican border, the DOJ, Middle East terrorists, my dog, Charlie, and so many things I can't name them all.  How ridiculous to believe we can only think of one thing to the exclusion of all others. I do check out news about Casey Anthony as I check out the news about maybe 100 other things. Interest in one does not exclude interest in all of the others.  And you are certainly right about leaving her loose among the innocent population of the country.  She is a wolf among the sheep.  Another thing most of us think about is protecting children from people like Casey Anthony.

BabyBear I so agree with you and KittyMom. Thank You for saying what I have a hard time putting into words. While I think that resent videos where put out there from The evil one because she really thought she would be getting off her so called parole this month and was testing the waters to see what she could get some sucker to pay her for an interview. What the dip wads don't seem to realize is that even if she waited 10 years we still would find her and her team repulsive.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2012, 04:22:52 PM »

http://www.fontanaheraldnews.com/articles/2012/02/02/news/doc4f282e8f2ed41879853896.txt
Legislation known as 'Caylee's Law' is approved by California Assembly
Published: Thursday, February 2, 2012 9:26 AM PST

Legislation known as "Caylee's Law" has been approved by the California Assembly, said Assemblymember Mike Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga).

AB 1432, which passed by a 67-3 vote, would make it a felony for a parent to not report a child (14 years or younger) missing within 24 hours, if there is reason to believe that the child's disappearance is a result of a crime.

"I am pleased that my colleagues have joined with us in supporting reasonable policy to ensure that missing children are reported to the authorities," said Morrell, who proposed the bill along with Holly Mitchell (D-Culver City).

"Out of the horrific tragedy that struck Caylee Anthony, we have realized, unfortunately, the negligence of some parents and the need for that negligence to be corrected."

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2012, 05:12:26 PM »

Case Docket

I thought the appellate court told them no more extensions after the last extension.......

The Florida courts should be ashamed of themselves.....the piece of $hit Casey continues to bleed tax payers of money they don't have. She has NEVER contributed anything to society but evil! Yet FL taxpayers have spent more than 1 million $$$ on her skank @ss! What have they got in return??? a baby killer free to steal & kill again.......it's beyond disturbing & disgusting!

For the life of me, I don't understand how a person can admit her guilt to charges of lying to LE during her trial, and then appeal the conviction!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2012, 05:22:56 PM »

Kay_Murphy

BabyBear I so agree with you and KittyMom. Thank You for saying what I have a hard time putting into words. While I think that resent videos where put out there from The evil one because she really thought she would be getting off her so called parole this month and was testing the waters to see what she could get some sucker to pay her for an interview. What the dip wads don't seem to realize is that even if she waited 10 years we still would find her and her team repulsive.

We should be concerned/worried about Casey living among us. She's at least a liar & a thief (convicted felon). I would add killer to her resume, even though she was found not guilty. That doesn't =innocence!
In my opinion, she murdered her daughter, Caylee, and got away with it! If she moved into my neighborhood, I would be outraged to say the least. We as a society must protect our children, families, our communities from the likes of evil criminals such as Casey!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2012, 05:52:29 PM »

Jeff Ashton is appearing on our Tuscaloosa news station this morning. 

Is he doing a book signing in T-town?
I can't say for sure,because I missed some of the show.He was all smiles,and seems to have a good sense of humor.

He is so refreshingly good-natured-he's a human peppermint!!!     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2012, 06:15:36 PM »

Here's a website that I think you all might be interested in "Casey Anthony's Handwriting Analysis" complete with examples..found it fascinating! http://handwritinguniversity.com/members/weekly-newsletters/casey-anthony/

Interesting!!  I've always thought her penmanship unusually strained. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2012, 06:24:23 PM »

Just the opinion of an old redneck, all lawyers that use " Esquire" are role playing pretentious DBs.

Actually, the term Esquire or Esq is a common term used to indicate you are an attorney. When used without a license to practice it can cause a charge of unauthorized practice of law.

Don't go to a lawyer that doesn't have it listed after his/her name---LOL!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2012, 06:44:43 PM »

Video at link.

Good video with Bill Shaeffer there.

It really is -- he has always proven to be so illuminating about everything.  Very helpful.  And---thank Heaven for Morgan & Morgan!  It is about principle--Zenaida deserves to have her name cleared on the record.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.