March 28, 2024, 09:22:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554179 times)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2012, 09:06:54 AM »

Here's a website that I think you all might be interested in "Casey Anthony's Handwriting Analysis" complete with examples..found it fascinating! http://handwritinguniversity.com/members/weekly-newsletters/casey-anthony/

Interesting!!  I've always thought her penmanship unusually strained. 
I did to it's almost as if you can feel tension in her writing!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2012, 09:17:40 AM »

http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds_docket?p_caseyear=2011&p_casenumber=2357&psCourt=5&psSearchType=
Case Docket
Case Number:  5D11-2357
Final Criminal Judgment and Sentence Notice from Orange County 

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY  vs.  STATE OF FLORIDA
02/01/2012    Motion Extension of Time Supplemental ROA         Appellant

I despise that little witch.

You are not alone Trimm

How flicken long can it take to answer TWO questions?? They have already been published in the news so just type the dang things out and file them.

Isn't this the lying appeal?  The appeal is the one they keep finding a way to stall and keep asking for extensions.

You are correct -- guess I did not read carefully! Does anyone know where we can get the actual documents on the appeal - I would love to read the reasons for the delay.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2012, 09:32:57 AM »

Boyzmom,I'd like to see the documents too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2012, 09:34:02 AM »

Steve Helling @stevehelling
States where "Caylee's Law" bills are currently being discussed: AL, CA, FL, IL, KY, MA, MI, NY, OH, PA, TN. It's already law in NJ.
8:25 AM - 3 Feb 12 via web ·  https://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2012, 10:53:01 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/crime-law/sheaffer-says-casey-anthony-gonzalez-civil-trial/nHRBt/
Posted: 12:32 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012
Sheaffer Says: Casey Anthony-Gonzalez civil trial

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
WFTV anchor Greg Warmoth and WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer take a look at the Casey Anthony-Zenaida Gonzales civil case in this edition of "Sheaffer Says."

We welcome your comments below. You must sign in or register with WFTV.com to make a comment.

We also welcome your e-mails to Greg Warmoth and Bill Sheaffer.

Good video with Bill Shaeffer there.

It really is -- he has always proven to be so illuminating about everything.  Very helpful.  And---thank Heaven for Morgan & Morgan!  It is about principle--Zenaida deserves to have her name cleared on the record.

Good morning Monkeys---

You know, Ono, one of the things which distrubs me greatly is the denial of justice to Zenaida Gonzales.  IMO she is just as deserving, if not more so, of justice than Casey Anthony.  Yet, every court decision seems to only consider fairness to Casey Anthony and no one else.  It seems that as far as courts in Orlando go, only Casey matters.  I believe that Zenaida Gonzales has suffered at the hands of Casey Anthony and only her attorneys care.  Could it be that it is because she is Hispanic and Casey is a young white girl?  Her life is just as important as anyone else's and she has suffered great emotional distress as well as having her reputation, her livelihood, her children's safety harmed by Casey's lies.  Why don't the courts consider her at least equal to Casey Anthony?  It's a mystery to me. And I don't like it one damn bit.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2012, 01:12:49 PM »

Good morning Monkeys---

You know, Ono, one of the things which distrubs me greatly is the denial of justice to Zenaida Gonzales.  IMO she is just as deserving, if not more so, of justice than Casey Anthony.  Yet, every court decision seems to only consider fairness to Casey Anthony and no one else.  It seems that as far as courts in Orlando go, only Casey matters.  I believe that Zenaida Gonzales has suffered at the hands of Casey Anthony and only her attorneys care.  Could it be that it is because she is Hispanic and Casey is a young white girl?  Her life is just as important as anyone else's and she has suffered great emotional distress as well as having her reputation, her livelihood, her children's safety harmed by Casey's lies.  Why don't the courts consider her at least equal to Casey Anthony?  It's a mystery to me. And I don't like it one damn bit.

No one in my home likes it a bit either Babybear. Great post! This crap burns me up! As unfair as it's been, I can't help but wonder if the judge has some kind of white preferences and thinks like others do in the sicko kc camp, that Zenaida is a woman with frivolous intentions and nothing but. They're not looking at the whole picture. 

I would really like to hear kc being told that she has to answer all questions, especially the one Morgan asked kc during the depo "isn't it a fact that you learned of Zenaida Gonzalez and who she was when she visited Sawgrass apartments and you were there?"

I don't think the judge is even trying to look at the whole picture. Zenaida was at Sawgrass...the very place kc said she dropped off Caylee at the beginning of the investigation and is hanging on to that lie to this day. It just adds to the insult Z has had to endure. The weirdos in kc's camp were probably the ones that called and threatened Z. She's been through some awful crap! You can't help but wonder if she were a white woman if it would be any different.

People hear her say she just wants to clear her name and they scratch their heads and say "well everyone knows she didn't have anything to do with this, so why sue?" People need to put themselves in Z's shoes for a just a minute. How would it make them feel if a child was missing and the mother blames someone with your name and the so called disappearance occurred where there's evidence you viewed apartments there... and all the mother has to do is look at a picture and say, no that's not her, but... she never does that. Kc put it all in her pocket to try to find some way to use Z to help her get off the hook for murdering her child. Kc never used it, it never would have worked, but I'd bet money she gave it consideration. I've no doubt kc tried to cook up some way to use Z to help her create reasonable doubt. Heck, I wouldn't put it past kc to try to lay all the guilt on Z's lap. But there's little doubt she was giving it consideration because all she had to do is say "That's not her."

Just this alone would be enough to make me livid! Throw in death threats, being let go from your job because of the attention kc created, your children worrying (even a little bit), etc... even Mr. Greene himself would have to admit it's more than enough reason to take someone to court.

If I were in Z's shoes I would do whatever I legally could do to put a hurt on that liar. Not that it would change a thing about kc but it would make me feel a little better. It's more than just clearing a name. It's retribution for a mental-case trying to pull innocent people into her sick little game and for even considering trying to use an innocent person to help her create reasonable doubt. Sure, we all know Z is innocent but that's not the point. The point is so clear... a sick murdering mother used innocent people left and right to try to keep her nasty @ss off the hotseat, and didn't care one bit if it would get anyone else in trouble. If kc had just said "that's not her", Z's life would have been different. But because kc continued to play games, Z received death threats and probably sat up many nights worrying what else would happen to her because of kc's sick mind. (You know GA had to lay awake nights worrying how kc was going to throw him under the bus before he found out she was and how.  Kissing her butt on those videos, calling her beautiful and everything... none of it helped her have a heart at all. That may be the driving force behind CA still supporting her monster daughter, out of fear of what kc will do if she doesn't. )

Whew! Sorry for the rant. This one is just so old and beyond frustrating!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2012, 02:06:15 PM »

For the life of me, I don't understand how a person can admit her guilt to charges of lying to LE during her trial, and then appeal the conviction!

It's sick isn't it! "I lied" and then, "I never lied."  But it actually works on some people and so she keeps on trying. She's done this all her life and gets a real kick out of it. She thinks she can bs her way out of it. I have a relative that does this crap and a few relatives that get confused by him just too easy. I've also seen him pull it on gullible girlfriends. When he gets caught telling a whopper he'll say things like "that's not what I meant by that..." or "no, that's not everything that happened...." and then adds more lies using pieces of things that actually did happen but skews it and most of us still scream, "BS!" but the gullibles are so confused they either just drop it or think it could be possible he's being honest. He just toys with them. When relatives pull all his lies out in the open, that even the gullible can understand it's all lies, oh how he'll cry and claim that everybody is either jealous of him or just plain hates him and never hears him out.  He'll hang onto a lie forever no matter the consequences. I can't stand him!!!

Cindy reminds me of the gullibles in my family that either totally buy the bs or they just want to believe it so bad that they will... because if the liars blow enough smoke up their @ss, they'll want to believe their lying flatterer is truthful. Kc's been blowing smoke up her butt and confusing her for years and years... and if that doesn't work, she has a tantrum or plays the victim. We saw a lot of this between the two... "remember the hair straightener Zenaida gave me Mom?" Throwing in little tangible pieces to make the lie seem like it could carry some truth to it. Her family said some of her lies have some truth in them. Sure they do. It helps to create confusion. "She could be telling the truth about that...hmmm." If they get away with this crap enough, it certainly feeds those egos to make them believe they can bs anyone. Even LE...judges, etc... And after the actions or I should say inaction of the Pinellas 12, I bet that really fed her ego..."Damn, I'm gonna gamble that I can get away with lying to the police too!" It didn't actually work, (well according the 12 they knew it was bs but they needed a video of her murdering the child to help them convict her)... but the sick little monster she is, she thinks her bs worked. She thinks she lied her way out of another one... that she's the queen of manipulation.

Oh the possibilities she's cooking up to explain how she said she lied but she really wasn't. We'll need to have plenty of barf bags in the cage when we hear the next bunch of crap out of her camp. I pray the ears in that courtroom have bs detectors and an intolerance for her sickness. I hope Judge Munyon grows a bs detector and intolerance yesterday!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2012, 02:57:29 PM »

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/political-fix/casey-anthony-trial-inspires-legislation-in-illinois-and-missouri/article_b144afce-4e8c-11e1-8f22-001a4bcf6878.html
Casey Anthony trial inspires legislation in Illinois and Missour
Posted: Friday, February 3, 2012 10:57 am |

Illinois and Missouri joined states including Florida, New York, Oklahoma and West Virginia in pushing legislation that would result in criminal charges if parents did not report missing children within a 24-hour deadline.

Illinois state Rep. Jack Franks, D-Marengo, has filed legislation proposing that parents or legal guardians failing to report a child under the age of 13 missing within a 24-hour period will be charged with a class 4 felony, facing one to three years in prison and fines up to $25,000.

Missouri state Rep. Billy Pat Wright, R-Dexter, filed legislation early this year that would charge parents failing to report a missing child within 24 hours with a Class A misdemeanor, facing up to one year in jail and up to $1000 in fines.

"Protecting children is one of the most important things we can do as legislators," Franks said.

Franks said his office received a significant number of calls last summer during the Anthony murder trial, which moved him to file the legislation in August.

Franks said his office is fixing language of the bill to address concerns that the legislation doesn't account for, like misunderstandings, for example, "if a child went off to camp for a month" and there was some explainable reason the parent didn't know. He will be discussing the bill in committee next week.

Currently, only one state has passed a legal 24-hour deadline on parents who are reporting a missing child. New Jersey passed legislation almost identical to Franks' proposed legislation early this year.

The Illinois bill is HB3804 and the Missouri bill is HB1167.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2012, 03:46:57 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7738649
Case No. 2011-CA-008475-O
TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
02/01/2012           Letter
02/01/2012           Letter

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2012, 05:20:12 PM »

O/T
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/february/377885/Jarred-Harrell-pleads-guilty-to-Somer-Thompson-murder
Jarred Harrell pleads guilty to Somer Thompson murder
By Jason Wheeler, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, February 03, 2012 4:22 PM

The investigators and attorneys who made up “Team Somer” had spoken in the past of the strength of their case, even as they pursued the death penalty.

Yet Clay County Sheriff Rick Beesler underscored the importance of having the opportunity to end this case in one fell swoop.

“You know, you never know when you go to trial,” Beesler said. “You can look at lots and lots of cases from Casey Anthony to O.J. Simpson, where people that we know are guilty walk away from murder cases.”

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2012, 07:00:45 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/02/casey-anthony-no-story-draws-such-fierce-reader-comments.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: No story draws such fierce reader comments
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Orlando, Orlando Sentinel — posted by halboedeker on February, 3 2012 6:21 PM

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2012, 07:07:31 PM »

Here's a website that I think you all might be interested in "Casey Anthony's Handwriting Analysis" complete with examples..found it fascinating! http://handwritinguniversity.com/members/weekly-newsletters/casey-anthony/

Interesting!!  I've always thought her penmanship unusually strained. 
I did to it's almost as if you can feel tension in her writing!

Yes--that's a good way to describe it.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/crime-law/sheaffer-says-casey-anthony-gonzalez-civil-trial/nHRBt/

Video at link.
WFTV anchor Greg Warmoth and WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer take a look at the Casey Anthony-Zenaida Gonzales civil case in this edition of "Sheaffer Says."

We welcome your comments below. You must sign in or register with WFTV.com to make a comment.

It really is -- he has always proven to be so illuminating about everything.  Very helpful.  And---thank Heaven for Morgan & Morgan!  It is about principle--Zenaida deserves to have her name cleared on the record.

Good morning Monkeys---

I really do not think those social dynamics you mention have anything to do with the seeming delay.  It is more of the path of the legal tactics that Casey's Defense team has embarked upon--they are sly.  It appears they are adroit chess players--however, ... sooner or later, the stalling will eventually play itself out and come to an end.  I believe Morgan & Morgan have the determination to stick with Zenaida for the long haul. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2012, 09:05:28 PM »

Video at link.

Good morning Monkeys---

I really do not think those social dynamics you mention have anything to do with the seeming delay.  It is more of the path of the legal tactics that Casey's Defense team has embarked upon--they are sly.  It appears they are adroit chess players--however, ... sooner or later, the stalling will eventually play itself out and come to an end.  I believe Morgan & Morgan have the determination to stick with Zenaida for the long haul. 

We are all supposed to be equal under the law.  It just seems to me that Casey Anthony is more equal.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2012, 12:38:49 AM »

FYI - THE FRONT PAGE OF SCARED MONKEYS, BLINK ON CRIME AND RADIO HAVE ALL BEEN DOWN NOW FOR NEARLY 12 HOURS.  THE SERVER COMPANY IS WORKING ON THE PROBLEM WHICH IS ON THEIR END WITH A SWITCH OR SOMETHING. 

JUST THOUGHT I'D UPDATE THOSE THAT WERE WONDERING.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2012, 03:34:16 AM »

FYI - THE FRONT PAGE OF SCARED MONKEYS, BLINK ON CRIME AND RADIO HAVE ALL BEEN DOWN NOW FOR NEARLY 12 HOURS.  THE SERVER COMPANY IS WORKING ON THE PROBLEM WHICH IS ON THEIR END WITH A SWITCH OR SOMETHING. 

JUST THOUGHT I'D UPDATE THOSE THAT WERE WONDERING.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO FIX THE PROBLEMS, THE SERVER CO MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE DOWN BOTH SERVERS. ONE OF THEM WILL AFFECT THE FORUM TEMPORARILY. THEY MAY NEED TO DO SO IN ORDER TO FURTHER INVESTIGATE THE ISSUE.

THANKS.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2012, 04:42:41 AM »

Please note that the Front Page Sacred Monkeys.com, Blink on Crime and Scared Monkeys Radio are all back up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2012, 05:09:19 AM »

Thanks Red and Klaas. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2012, 05:10:20 AM »

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/feb/04/letter-trying-casey-anthony-again-her-trial-was/
Letter: Trying Casey Anthony again? Her trial was sham
 Ruth_Thurman  Posted February 4, 2012 at 4 a.m.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2012, 07:07:58 AM »

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20120206/NEWS01/202060304
Missing child legislation gains bipartisan support in Delaware
Feb. 6, 2012

DOVER -- A bipartisan group of Delaware state legislators has sponsored a bill to ensure that when a person fails to report a missing child, he or she can be charged with endangering the welfare of that child.

Under Delaware law, the charge ranges from a misdemeanor to a Class E felony, punishable by up to five years in prison, depending on whether the child is harmed or dies as a result of the neglect.

"Both sides of the aisle have worked together on this issue," said House Majority Leader Rep. Peter Schwartzkopf, D-Rehoboth Beach. "Protecting our children from harm is not a political issue, it's a parental issue."

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.