March 28, 2024, 08:14:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554176 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2012, 09:58:41 AM »

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20120206/NEWS01/202060304
Missing child legislation gains bipartisan support in Delaware
Feb. 6, 2012

DOVER -- A bipartisan group of Delaware state legislators has sponsored a bill to ensure that when a person fails to report a missing child, he or she can be charged with endangering the welfare of that child.

Under Delaware law, the charge ranges from a misdemeanor to a Class E felony, punishable by up to five years in prison, depending on whether the child is harmed or dies as a result of the neglect.

"Both sides of the aisle have worked together on this issue," said House Majority Leader Rep. Peter Schwartzkopf, D-Rehoboth Beach. "Protecting our children from harm is not a political issue, it's a parental issue."
 ::snipping2::
There is a bill under consideration is Maryland too.  I talked with my Delegate last night.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2012, 03:18:48 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/february/379036/Latest-report-reveals-details-of-Casey-Anthony-probation?cmpid=twitter
Latest report reveals details of Casey Anthony probation
Last Updated: Monday, February 06, 2012 2:42 PM

The monthly report was released Monday with Casey indicating she has not found a job, nor has she consumed alcohol or drugs in the month of January.

Casey attended some sort of program, but it’s unclear what kind it was. The report lists educational, vocational, mental health, drug, alcohol or self-improvement class as the types of programs.

Casey filled out the report by hand, indicating she paid $153.76 as part of her monthly probation fee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2012, 03:30:22 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/february/379036/Latest-report-reveals-details-of-Casey-Anthony-probation?cmpid=twitter

The monthly report was released Monday with Casey indicating she has not found a job, nor has she consumed alcohol or drugs in the month of January.

Casey attended some sort of program, but it’s unclear what kind it was. The report lists educational, vocational, mental health, drug, alcohol or self-improvement class as the types of programs.

Casey filled out the report by hand, indicating she paid $153.76 as part of her monthly probation fee.
She could quit getting the piercings, hair make-overs, sell the computer, etc. to pay towards her fines.......but it's Casey first, ALWAYS.  Did she list her income, she said she bought the computer herself....HOW?  Shouldn't all monetary gifts and donations fall under income?  just sayin'

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2012, 03:46:35 PM »

She could quit getting the piercings, hair make-overs, sell the computer, etc. to pay towards her fines.......but it's Casey first, ALWAYS.  Did she list her income, she said she bought the computer herself....HOW?  Shouldn't all monetary gifts and donations fall under income?  just sayin'
I agree, but it appears she is not under the same legal system the rest of us are under.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2012, 05:30:59 PM »

I agree, but it appears she is not under the same legal system the rest of us are under.

I agree, Sister.  The rules are different for Casy Anthony.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2012, 08:46:48 PM »

The rules have always been different for KC.  It looks like they always will be.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2012, 04:03:08 AM »

The rules have always been different for KC.  It looks like they always will be.

It only looks like it. this stuff will only stretch so far. karma/justice/Lord's hand...whatever one wants to call it, it's coming and there's no escaping it. She can lie, kick, scream, pitch a huge fit, etc...but nothing will help her when "comeuppance" shows up.

The waiting sure sucks but hang in there KittyMom.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2012, 07:48:18 AM »

It only looks like it. this stuff will only stretch so far. karma/justice/Lord's hand...whatever one wants to call it, it's coming and there's no escaping it. She can lie, kick, scream, pitch a huge fit, etc...but nothing will help her when "comeuppance" shows up.

The waiting sure sucks but hang in there KittyMom.   
It's coming.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2012, 07:50:15 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/casey-anthony-video-making-changes-me-myself
‘Really Happy’ Casey Anthony: 'I'm Making Some Good Changes For Me, For Myself'
Posted on Feb 07, 2012 @ 06:20AM   

By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter

After six months in hiding, Casey Anthony reappeared last month when video footage of her was leaked online, and now new details have emerged in a nearly two minute video viewed exclusively by RadarOnline.com.

Casey talks about focusing on herself, finding things she likes to do, her changing looks, her dog Smooch and being happy — but again, no mention of Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2012, 07:57:45 AM »

I'm almost certain that radaronline is paying money to her. It's the second exclusive that I've noticed them claiming. I called them out on it in their comment section but it will probably be deleted.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2012, 07:58:00 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/casey-anthony-video-making-changes-me-myself
‘Really Happy’ Casey Anthony: 'I'm Making Some Good Changes For Me, For Myself'
Posted on Feb 07, 2012 @ 06:20AM   

By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter

After six months in hiding, Casey Anthony reappeared last month when video footage of her was leaked online, and now new details have emerged in a nearly two minute video viewed exclusively by RadarOnline.com.

Casey talks about focusing on herself, finding things she likes to do, her changing looks, her dog Smooch and being happy — but again, no mention of Caylee.

I feel sorry for her dog!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2012, 08:17:28 AM »

Have you guys watched the SNL skit with KC's dog?    Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2012, 09:37:12 AM »

I'm almost certain that radaronline is paying money to her. It's the second exclusive that I've noticed them claiming. I called them out on it in their comment section but it will probably be deleted.
I saw it. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2012, 09:37:39 AM »

Yes I did!  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2012, 09:43:01 AM »

No I missed it.  I don't watch much television.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2012, 11:39:35 AM »

Have you guys watched the SNL skit with KC's dog?    Monkey Devil!
No I missed it.  I don't watch much television.
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-casey-anthonys-dog/1379097

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2012, 12:02:38 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-lawsuit-tim-miller-20120207,0,5324265.story
Casey Anthony: EquuSearch founder wants special master for depo
Tim Miller is suing Casey Anthony for searches his group coordinated back in 2008, looking for Caylee Anthony

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

11:29 a.m. EST, February 7, 2012
Attorneys for EquuSearch founder Tim Miller have asked the court to appoint a special master for his deposition.

Miller is suing Casey Anthony for searches his group coordinated back in 2008 for Caylee Anthony. His team says he only acted in his corporate capacity in relation to the issues raised in his complaint.

But Judge Lisa Munyon has ordered that Anthony's defense team can depose Miller in his individual capacity in the county where he lives in Texas.

She also ruled that the deposition may last no more than seven hours and that a special master — essentially an impartial person who would oversee the process — would be appointed if the parties could not agree to the deposition's scope.

Each side will have to pay 50 percent of the special master's costs.

While Miller may be deposed and questioned as an individual, Casey Anthony so far has managed to largely avoid most questions at deposition while she challenges her criminal convictions for lying to law enforcement. That appeal protects her from saying anything self incriminating.

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2012, 12:08:36 PM »

Thanks KittyMom.  What a hoot!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2012, 12:49:57 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/02/casey-anthony-im-just-happy-im-really-happy.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: ‘I’m just happy. I’m really happy’
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on February, 7 2012 8:57 AM

Casey Anthony has red hair, a new style of glasses and an upbeat attitude in a new video that RadarOnline.com says it has exclusively seen.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2012, 12:52:55 PM »

http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds_docket?p_caseyear=2011&p_casenumber=2357&psCourt=5&psSearchType=
Case Docket
Case Number:  5D11-2357
Final Criminal Judgment and Sentence Notice from Orange County 

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY  vs.  STATE OF FLORIDA
02/01/2012    Motion Extension of Time Supplemental ROA         Appellant    
02/06/2012    ORD-Grant EOT Supplemental ROA    03/05/2012    

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.