March 28, 2024, 04:50:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554220 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: February 18, 2012, 11:34:23 AM »

Posted: 8:48 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 16, 2012
Sheaffer Says: Judge Belvin Perry term limits

http://www.wftv.com/weblogs/sheaffer-says/2012/feb/16/sheaffer-says-judge-belvin-perry/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: February 18, 2012, 03:39:44 PM »

[quote autho
r=KittyMom link=topic=12597.msg1509735#msg1509735 date=1329575191]
dag-gum it!  There goes that quote box again.  Sorry.

We have to leave that quote stack A's Brandi explained, once a quote box gets messed up, it will continue to keep messing up..
I agree with you, we can all learn with and from each other..we are a great bunch here.

[/quote]
The heart of it is we can all agree on one thing;The world is missing a beautiful little girl andwe would like something done.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: February 18, 2012, 04:01:51 PM »

OT
If I can catch a quote error, I'll fix it. (You'll see my little mod note)  But if it's quoted and quoted again making a big stack before I can get to it trying to fix it can make it worse.  It also takes a lot of time.  One of the important things is to scroll down a bit from the quote before posting.  Our late moderator 2NJ used to like to fix quote stacks.  She likened it to figuring out a puzzle. I fix them because I like order, but I can't say I enjoy it.  

And ITA with you alagary, The world is missing a beautiful little girl and we'd like something done.  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #263 on: February 18, 2012, 04:52:51 PM »

OT
If I can catch a quote error, I'll fix it. (You'll see my little mod note)  But if it's quoted and quoted again making a big stack before I can get to it trying to fix it can make it worse.  It also takes a lot of time.  One of the important cthings is to scroll down a bit from the quote before posting.  Our late moderator 2NJ used to like to fix quote stacks.  She likened it to figuring out a puzzle. I fix them because I like order, but I can't say I enjoy it.  

And ITA with you alagary, The world is missing a beautiful little girl and we'd like something done.  an angelic monkey

im sorry! I started the whole mess up by jumping in a box.  I agree with u as well. I am disheartened & sickened that that little angel got no justice & is now nothing more than a big fat paycheck in the wallet of all of the anthonys. God will have the final say on it though. I just have to remember that. I honestly dont care how jeff ashton raises his children, what office he runs for or how full of himself he has gotten. I respect the fight he fought for caylee & always will. I truly believed he, linda & frank fell in love with her & wanted to punish those responsible for discarding her like trash, both literally & figuratively. I find him to be a brilliant attorney & thats enough for me to respect him on a professional level. Its not my place to judge his personal ethics. I got the point loud & clear that many disagree with my postings on this issue. I will not bring it up again. I dont post much anyway. Just like to read, waiting for the day the karma train rolls into orlando. There are alot of people that will get smacked with that train when it gets there.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: February 18, 2012, 05:15:56 PM »

kcrn never let the reason that you don't speak your opinion be based on what others say. The smallest what ifs,did anyone else see, could end up making a difference between a good or bad ending.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: February 18, 2012, 06:00:59 PM »

kcrn never let the reason that you don't speak your opinion be based on what others say. The smallest what ifs,did anyone else see, could end up making a difference between a good or bad ending.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #266 on: February 18, 2012, 06:31:52 PM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: February 18, 2012, 06:56:20 PM »

Agree dear Algary 

Not about to do the quote thing with this IPad lol

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: February 18, 2012, 10:40:17 PM »

Agree dear Algary 

I made u do it cookie! I appreciate all of u guys encouraging different opinions. I just dont want to sound oargumentative so im sorry if i did

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: February 19, 2012, 12:36:28 PM »

Agree dear Algary 

I made u do it cookie! I appreciate all of u guys encouraging different opinions. I just dont want to sound oargumentative so im sorry if i did

Here at scared monkeys we don't argue but sometimes we strongly disagree
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: February 19, 2012, 02:05:24 PM »

Pretty sure this is Jeffs daughter. Busy day yesterday.
http://www.seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDocket/case_detail.jsp?CaseNo=592011MM012372A

wow
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: February 19, 2012, 02:19:35 PM »

[quote autho
r=KittyMom link=topic=12597.msg1509735#msg1509735 date=1329575191]
dag-gum it!  There goes that quote box again.  Sorry.

We have to leave that quote stack A's Brandi explained, once a quote box gets messed up, it will continue to keep messing up..
I agree with you, we can all learn with and from each other..we are a great bunch here.

[/quote]

ITA! I've stepped on a few toes here accidentally and had my toes stepped on too, but it happens sometimes. One of my best of bestest friends that I dearly love, we have spats off and on, and have to agree to disagree sometimes, but I respect her and she respects me. It happens everywhere. And with the internet...it's hard to hear how someone means something on posts, there's no inflection, etc... So it's easy to misunderstand someone sometimes and come across the wrong way. My husband and I have learned so much from visits here that we consider very valuable.

Everyone please stay put here. It's a great forum. Maybe it's not perfect, (what is?), but Scared Monkeys is as close to it as you can get. I've visited them all and this place is great. Lots of wonderful posters and our mods are awesome! 

~Nora 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: February 19, 2012, 02:23:15 PM »

Well said alagary! 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: February 19, 2012, 02:27:41 PM »

im sorry! I started the whole mess up by jumping in a box.  I agree with u as well. I am disheartened & sickened that that little angel got no justice & is now nothing more than a big fat paycheck in the wallet of all of the anthonys. God will have the final say on it though. I just have to remember that. I honestly dont care how jeff ashton raises his children, what office he runs for or how full of himself he has gotten. I respect the fight he fought for caylee & always will. I truly believed he, linda & frank fell in love with her & wanted to punish those responsible for discarding her like trash, both literally & figuratively. I find him to be a brilliant attorney & thats enough for me to respect him on a professional level. Its not my place to judge his personal ethics. I got the point loud & clear that many disagree with my postings on this issue. I will not bring it up again. I dont post much anyway. Just like to read, waiting for the day the karma train rolls into orlando. There are alot of people that will get smacked with that train when it gets there.

I hope you'll post more often kcrn. 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: February 19, 2012, 03:43:09 PM »

kcrn
I agree .. I too enjoyed your posts. especialy this one.

Loca
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: February 19, 2012, 08:09:45 PM »

im sorry! I started the whole mess up by jumping in a box.  I agree with u as well. I am disheartened & sickened that that little angel got no justice & is now nothing more than a big fat paycheck in the wallet of all of the anthonys. God will have the final say on it though. I just have to remember that. I honestly dont care how jeff ashton raises his children, what office he runs for or how full of himself he has gotten. I respect the fight he fought for caylee & always will. I truly believed he, linda & frank fell in love with her & wanted to punish those responsible for discarding her like trash, both literally & figuratively. I find him to be a brilliant attorney & thats enough for me to respect him on a professional level. Its not my placeb to judge his personal ethics. I got the point loud & clear that many disagree with my postings on this issue. I will not bring it up again. I dont post much anyway. Just like to read, waiting for the day the karma train rolls into orlando. There are alot of people that will get smacked with that train when it gets there.

kcrn
I agree .. I too enjoyed your posts. especialy this one.

thx guys. U guys are a great group. Smart, funny & understanding. Wish the whole world was that way!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: February 19, 2012, 08:12:10 PM »

Right back at cha kcrn,

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: February 20, 2012, 10:54:40 AM »

Everyone may have differing opinions about Mr. Ashton defending his son.  To criticize his doing so is not unfair, IMO.  It is difficult for me to understand  anyone seeing the video of Alexander Ashton attempting to walk a straight line and believing he might be sober.  But we all have different perceptions.  Mr. Ashton has never been my hero nor have I said he is.  On the day of the not guilty verdict, I sent flowers to Linda with a note that I believed she did a good job.  I did not send any message to Jeff Ashton.  I did pre-order his book and I believe he had every right to write it and I hope it was successful. I have yet to read it and I doubt I will.  In fact, it is headed for the trash.

I was somewhat neutral about Mr. Ashton until his publicity tour, a tour which all authors take to talk about their books. Nothing wrong with that, but I saw a man increasing impressed with himself.  Others might have seen something different.  But the deciding factor for me was when he was accused of having revealed psychological information about Casey Anthony which was under seal.  It was explained, at least to my satisfaction and apparently the judge was satisfied; At least nothing further came of it to my knowledge.  But when Ashton said, "It was above reproach, as is everything I do," or something to that effect.  No one, not even Jeff Ashton, is always above reproach, no matter what his opinion of himself might be. 

I don't recall who posted that Alexander Ashton, had he killed someone by his drunk driving, would live with it the rest of his life.  I don't have time to find it now, but will if anyone objects to my referencing it without atttribution.  IMO, If Alexander Ashton had killed someone, and from what I saw of his condition in the video he might well have done so, and if he would live with the knowledge of it, consider that the victim would not be living at all.  That, to me is the most serious consequence, not Alexander Ashton's regrets.  And the victim's family would certainly have to live the rest of their lives with the knowledge that a drunk driver killed their loved one. Needlessly.  Carelessly.  Thoughtlessly.  IMO, the others travelling on that road the night Alexander Ashton was stopped and arrested for dui were lucky indeed.

And, IMO, with that single needless, careless and thoughtless act, Alexander Ashton destroyed his father's hopes for election.  And Jeff Ashton, by defending Alexander Ashton's actions, revealed something more about his character which I don't consider becoming.  Perhaps others do. 

After all, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Yep they sure are & thank goodness my only true judge will be after my time here is over.  Id sure be sunk if i had to be forgiven for my mistakes by you. That was my post u referenced & it wasnt hard to find.
 i also never said that alexander ashton was innocent. Hopefully he learned his lesson & if so deserves a 2nd chance. I truly respect most monkeys that post here but there are some who are ALWAYS abrasive & bitter. No differing opinions allowed.I will pray for u. My apologies to those i think sound like great caring people. Those who r here to pray for victims & innocent children. I will continue to read but wont post again. I hope you find some happiness in your life babybear. U need to not live your life so bitterly & oppositional.i will always believe people deserve to redeem themselves. I would even feel that way about casey anthony if she had admitted to her wrongdoing & felt remorse. God forgives those who ask for forgiveness.

you should continue to post. this is a discussion forum and we all have the right to post how we feel...sometimes we disagree, sometimes we don't ...all part of being on a forum..besides, there are other threads here to post on. I enjoy your posts and hope that you continue with them..I like reading most everyone's thoughts and opinions..I skip over the ones that I don't want to read...xoxoxox

Actually, I'm a very happy person.  Most of the time I'm laughing.  Especially, right now. But I do laugh in appropriate circumstances.  I don't think I'd laugh at opposing counsel if I were a lawyer in court.  But that might just be me.  Have a nice day and try to cheer up.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: February 20, 2012, 10:58:13 AM »

Everyone may have differing opinions about Mr. Ashton defending his son.  To criticize his doing so is not unfair, IMO.  It is difficult for me to understand  anyone seeing the video of Alexander Ashton attempting to walk a straight line and believing he might be sober.  But we all have different perceptions.  Mr. Ashton has never been my hero nor have I said he is.  On the day of the not guilty verdict, I sent flowers to Linda with a note that I believed she did a good job.  I did not send any message to Jeff Ashton.  I did pre-order his book and I believe he had every right to write it and I hope it was successful. I have yet to read it and I doubt I will.  In fact, it is headed for the trash.

I was somewhat neutral about Mr. Ashton until his publicity tour, a tour which all authors take to talk about their books. Nothing wrong with that, but I saw a man increasing impressed with himself.  Others might have seen something different.  But the deciding factor for me was when he was accused of having revealed psychological information about Casey Anthony which was under seal.  It was explained, at least to my satisfaction and apparently the judge was satisfied; At least nothing further came of it to my knowledge.  But when Ashton said, "It was above reproach, as is everything I do," or something to that effect.  No one, not even Jeff Ashton, is always above reproach, no matter what his opinion of himself might be. 

I don't recall who posted that Alexander Ashton, had he killed someone by his drunk driving, would live with it the rest of his life.  I don't have time to find it now, but will if anyone objects to my referencing it without atttribution.  IMO, If Alexander Ashton had killed someone, and from what I saw of his condition in the video he might well have done so, and if he would live with the knowledge of it, consider that the victim would not be living at all.  That, to me is the most serious consequence, not Alexander Ashton's regrets.  And the victim's family would certainly have to live the rest of their lives with the knowledge that a drunk driver killed their loved one. Needlessly.  Carelessly.  Thoughtlessly.  IMO, the others travelling on that road the night Alexander Ashton was stopped and arrested for dui were lucky indeed.

And, IMO, with that single needless, careless and thoughtless act, Alexander Ashton destroyed his father's hopes for election.  And Jeff Ashton, by defending Alexander Ashton's actions, revealed something more about his character which I don't consider becoming.  Perhaps others do. 

Yep they sure are & thank goodness my only true judge will be after my time here is over.  Id sure be sunk if i had to be forgiven for my mistakes by you. That was my post u referenced & it wasnt hard to find.
 i also never said that alexander ashton was innocent. Hopefully he learned his lesson & if so deserves a 2nd chance. I truly respect most monkeys that post here but there are some who are ALWAYS abrasive & bitter. No differing opinions allowed.I will pray for u. My apologies to those i think sound like great caring people. Those who r here to pray for victims & innocent children. I will continue to read but wont post again. I hope you find some happiness in your life babybear. U need to not live your life so bitterly & oppositional.i will always believe people deserve to redeem themselves. I would even feel that way about casey anthony if she had admitted to her wrongdoing & felt remorse. God forgives those who ask for forgiveness.

you should continue to post. this is a discussion forum and we all have the right to post how we feel...sometimes we disagree, sometimes we don't ...all part of being on a forum..besides, there are other threads here to post on. I enjoy your posts and hope that you continue with them..I like reading most everyone's thoughts and opinions..I skip over the ones that I don't want to read...xoxoxox

Actually, I'm a very happy person.  Most of the time I'm laughing.  Especially, right now. But I do laugh in appropriate circumstances.  I don't think I'd laugh at opposing counsel if I were a lawyer in court.  But that might just be me.  Have a nice day and try to cheer up.

Looks like I got in someone's box. Sorry about that.  It's a beautiful day and looks like Spring is here. Good morning Monkeys.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: February 20, 2012, 11:08:18 AM »

Looks like I got in someone's box. Sorry about that.  It's a beautiful day and looks like Spring is here. Good morning Monkeys.
im pleny cheerful thx Smile i think i just might have to hold back some snickers if my opposing counsel was as inept & ridiculous as jose baez. Try to let it go babybear. We can just agree not to respond to each others posts. I didnt intend to anyway but i promise that now. Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.