March 28, 2024, 05:29:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554166 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: February 21, 2012, 01:02:26 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/02/casey-anthony-jose-baez-to-speak-at-two-meetings.html
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez to speak at two meetings
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on February, 20 2012 2:59 PM

We don’t hear a lot about Jose Baez these days, especially since Cheney Mason said that Baez is no longer involved in the Casey Anthony case.

But we could soon hear from Baez.

He is scheduled to address the American Academy of Forensic Sciences’ annual meeting in Atlanta, which starts today.

Baez was listed as a speaker at three sessions. A breakfast session on Friday is called “Fantasy of Forensics: How Junk Science Failed to Persuade the Jury in the Casey Anthony Case.” A session on Tuesday is titled “Flawed Forensics: Recognizing and Challenging Misleading Forensic Evidence and Disingenuous Expert Testimony.”
 ::snipping2::

It astounds me that "professionals" want to hear anything this POS has to say -- my guess it's more curiosity than anything else.  At least I hope so.
I'm thinking they just want some entertainment.  Sort of like the Bearded Lady show at the circus.   Monkey Devil!

If I could go I would... but only to throw tomatoes of course. What fun!!!

There are some jokes in Atlanta that call themselves professionals and probably think he's a genius...(at getting away with murder) but then again, it's pretty typical for many southerners to invite their enemies to tea, mainly to have their enemy on their own turf to pick them apart where the enemy can do little about it. 

Then again, some idiot in Atlanta could just be wanting lessons on how to get away with murder. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: February 21, 2012, 01:28:10 PM »

Jeff Ashton on InSession,discussing the Jason Young retrial,his son,and Casey Anthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: February 21, 2012, 01:31:12 PM »

My view on Ashton's son is :
That by Jeff defending him and challenging the machine that records the levels, he has become his son's enabler. The bigger issue is : Anyone who drives drunk has a substance abuse issue and until the subtance abuse issue is addressed, they should not be able to drive. Jeff should be concerned about the drinking.
Years ago, my ex SIL ( 19 at the time ) was caught speeding for the third time or whatever.They were going to take his drivers away. I got him a a lawyer ( friend ) and paid for it, not to challenge anything, but to throw himself at the mercy of the judge so he could have a restricted day time license so he could still work and get to school.  He got it. He could drive between the hours of 8am to 8pm. They weren't yet married and he had to be at home by 8 and he was, because he was being monitored at the other end by his Mumma. He did learn his lesson and never ever got another black mark on his drivers again. His year of being " restricted" was tough on him , but he did it. I think he still liked to be a speed demon / dare devil kind of kid , but it was on his racing bike and go karts. My daughter did not have her own car at the time. so this really was an ordeal for them. Everone lived. He is my ex SIL, but I think the right thing was done by the courts and I never regretted getting him the lawyer. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 21, 2012, 02:01:57 PM »

http://notesfromaninsider.com/2012/02/20/what-whitney-houston-and-casey-anthony-have-in-common/
February 20, 2012 · 8:31 PM
What Whitney Houston and Casey Anthony Have in Common?

The lives of Whitney Houston and Casey Anthony have one thing in common only- opportunities to shine the light of awareness.

The recent death of Whitney Houston has brought out the very best and of course the very worst in media and humanity. Let’s get the worst out of the way first. Whitney Houston, even with all of her issues and demons, was not a woman of ill character. So, those in media who are USING Ms. Houston’s name solely to get press are way off the mark. She certainly should not even be thought of in the same sentence as the likes of a Casey Anthony. It is clear that many media mavens miss the ratings bonanza that Casey Anthony brought them.

But, we can use both stories as teachable moments and to shine the light on serious issues. As you all know, I am primarily known as a true crime insider and commentator on all things criminal justice, prison and most importantly re-entry into society. My goal with the Casey Anthony case is to highlight how our court system works and what needs to change. Further, I think the Casey Anthony case must be used to shine the light on America’s dirty little secret, child abuse and neglect. The fact is that FIVE children die every day in this country from abuse or neglect. So, while I empathize with Caylee Anthony I try to keep the conversation going by talking about all of the other abused children we must take care of.

This may not come out quite right, but, imo.......the dirty little secret in our country is that our Nation is ALLOWING child abuse, neglect and murder to grow each and every day.  Too many folks that are in the positions to make changes, don't fight hard enough for these helpless, innocent victims. Our cries and those of the abused, fall on deaf ears, for the most part. If children were dollar bills, the fight to save them would be immense and the offenders would be in jail. What happened to the value of human life in our country? Why don't enough people care about that???

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: February 21, 2012, 02:59:37 PM »

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-governor-of-fl-keep-the-name-caylee-on-the-enactment-of-the-new-law?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=friends_wall

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: February 21, 2012, 03:01:00 PM »

http://andreadreamin.com/2011/11/21/see-the-big-picture-whack-7-as-applied-to-casey-anthony-jurors/

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: February 21, 2012, 04:46:46 PM »

That by Jeff defending him and challenging the machine that records the levels, he has become his son's enabler. The bigger issue is : Anyone who drives drunk has a substance abuse issue and until the subtance abuse issue is addressed, they should not be able to drive. Jeff should be concerned about the drinking.
Years ago, my ex SIL ( 19 at the time ) was caught speeding for the third time or whatever.They were going to take his drivers away. I got him a a lawyer ( friend ) and paid for it, not to challenge anything, but to throw himself at the mercy of the judge so he could have a restricted day time license so he could still work and get to school.  He got it. He could drive between the hours of 8am to 8pm. They weren't yet married and he had to be at home by 8 and he was, because he was being monitored at the other end by his Mumma. He did learn his lesson and never ever got another black mark on his drivers again. His year of being " restricted" was tough on him , but he did it. I think he still liked to be a speed demon / dare devil kind of kid , but it was on his racing bike and go karts. My daughter did not have her own car at the time. so this really was an ordeal for them. Everone lived. He is my ex SIL, but I think the right thing was done by the courts and I never regretted getting him the lawyer. 

Kat-Gram--IMO You did exactly the right thing in hiring an attorney for the young man and with the understanding that he would admit to his speeding.  I am just astonished that many people don't seem to think teaching one's children to face the consequences of their actions is important and evading that responsibility is acceptable. Being an upstanding person with honor is more important to me than any material possession and certainly more important than attaining a political office.  I must have been born in the wrong century or something.  But still, my friends seem to feel the same as I do.  Maybe that's why they are my friends.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: February 21, 2012, 05:30:23 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/02/casey-anthony-jose-baez-to-speak-at-two-meetings.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on February, 20 2012 2:59 PM

We don’t hear a lot about Jose Baez these days, especially since Cheney Mason said that Baez is no longer involved in the Casey Anthony case.

He is scheduled to address the American Academy of Forensic Sciences’ annual meeting in Atlanta, which starts today.

Baez was listed as a speaker at three sessions. A breakfast session on Friday is called “Fantasy of Forensics: How Junk Science Failed to Persuade the Jury in the Casey Anthony Case.” A session on Tuesday is titled “Flawed Forensics: Recognizing and Challenging Misleading Forensic Evidence and Disingenuous Expert Testimony.”

It astounds me that "professionals" want to hear anything this POS has to say -- my guess it's more curiosity than anything else.  At least I hope so.

I tend to agree --- especially the Alabamaians in June --- prolly want to inspect this speciman. LOL     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 21, 2012, 05:33:17 PM »

I'm thinking they just want some entertainment.  Sort of like the Bearded Lady show at the circus.   Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: February 21, 2012, 06:03:25 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling
Steve Helling @stevehelling

It's official: #JoseBaez has filed a withdrawal of counsel. He no longer represents #CaseyAnthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: February 21, 2012, 06:06:00 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/30510528/detail.html
Bye Bye Baez: Jose's Off Casey Case
Jose Baez Files Paperwork To Remove Self From Casey Anthony Files
POSTED: 5:41 pm EST February 21, 2012
UPDATED: 5:43 pm EST February 21, 2012

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30510528/detail.html#ixzz1n3nMpqq4

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: February 21, 2012, 06:09:44 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
Case No. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

02/21/2012           Notice of Withdrawal
of Attorney of Record

~ Peter Frampton
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: February 21, 2012, 06:10:37 PM »

Years ago, my ex SIL ( 19 at the time ) was caught speeding for the third time or whatever.They were going to take his drivers away. I got him a a lawyer ( friend ) and paid for it, not to challenge anything, but to throw himself at the mercy of the judge so he could have a restricted day time license so he couldhh still work and get to school.  He got it. He could drive between the hours of 8am to 8pm. They weren't yet married and he had to be at home by 8 and he was, because he was being monitored at the other end by his Mumma. He did learn his lesson and never ever got another black mark on his drivers again. His year of being " restricted" was tough on him , but he did it. I think he still liked to be a speed demon / dare devil kind of kid , but it was on his racing bike and go karts. My daughter did not have her own car at the time. so this really was an ordeal for them. Everone lived. He is my ex SIL, but I think the right thing was done by the courts and I never regretted getting him the lawyer. 

Kat-Gram--IMO You did exactly the right thing in hiring an attorney for the young man and with the understanding that he would admit to his speeding.  I am just astonished that many people don't seem to think teaching one's children to face the consequences of their actions is important and evading that responsibility is acceptable. Being an upstanding person with honor is more important to me than any material possession and certainly more important than attaining a political office.  I must have been born in the wrong century or something.  But still, my friends seem to feel the same as I do.  Maybe that's why they are my friends.
i promised i wasnt going to respond to your posts anymore but im astonished that your off topic beating of a dead horse continues on & on & on. Do u that desperately need others to validate your side in an obvious over & over dig at me? U dont know me, u dont know what kind of person i am, how i raise my children or anything else. Once again, i respect ashton for fighting for justice for caylee, period.  I thought this forum is about caylee not a ethics, morals or parenting debate forum. That horse is dead already.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: February 21, 2012, 06:43:46 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-jose-baez-withdraws-casey-anthony-20120221,0,457329.story
It's official: Jose Baez withdraws as Casey Anthony's lead attorney
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
6:11 p.m. EST, February 21, 20

Jose Baez has officially withdrawn from Casey Anthony's defense team, online clerk's records show.

According to the Orange County Clerk of Courts, Baez filed a notice of withdrawal on Tuesday, weeks after reports and speculation about his deteriorating relationship with Anthony first surfaced.

On the Clerk of Courts website, Baez's name, still listed in the "Lead Attorneys" category, has been crossed out. No one else was listed on the site as of Tuesday afternoon.

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: February 21, 2012, 07:08:20 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-jose-baez-withdraws-casey-anthony-20120221,0,457329.story

Jose Baez has officially withdrawn from Casey Anthony's defense team, online clerk's records show.

According to the Orange County Clerk of Courts, Baez filed a notice of withdrawal on Tuesday, weeks after reports and speculation about his deteriorating relationship with Anthony first surfaced.

On the Clerk of Courts website, Baez's name, still listed in the "Lead Attorneys" category, has been crossed out. No one else was listed on the site as of Tuesday afternoon.

Monkey Devil!

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: February 21, 2012, 09:23:55 PM »

Monkey Devil!
i would love to see him come out & say that he believed she was guilty. An ethical & professional atty would never & should never do that, buuuuut................ Well u know.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: February 21, 2012, 10:51:11 PM »

It's official: #JoseBaez has filed a withdrawal of counsel. He no longer represents #CaseyAnthony.

I wonder what took him so long?   Strange ... there must be a reason which he deems advantageous to himself.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #317 on: February 22, 2012, 09:17:59 AM »

Monkey Devil!
i would love to see him come out & say that he believed she was guilty. An ethical & professional atty would never & should never do that, buuuuut................ Well u know.

Like Ono said---what took so long???  Of course he knows she is guilty, so do the rest of "The Dumb Team" ...The freakin' WORLD knows she's guilty!! They all knew early on and should all be locked up, but that is not how our Injustice system works. That is why I do not believe in  'Trial by Jury'. You get Joe-Blows off the street (common people) that don't have a clue or common sense as a group or even individually to righteously make a defined decision (they lack Defined decision-making skills, in general) of matters of the utmost importance.    There are some Defense Atty's that will refuse to keep a case if they find out or know a person is Guilty. Those are the Defense Atty's that need more recognition in our society.  <<<Dayummm, I hated to admit that...IMO everyone charged is guilty (when it is totally obvious), lol.   em' all!    ::justice2NJ:: PERIOD! This all came down on George, unfairly and total UNJUST. Say what you like about him, I am not crazy about him either, but I can't help but feel a bit sorry for what fell at his feet during that joke of a trial. OK...done blowing off steam. Good day 2   1   and all  
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 09:19:38 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: February 22, 2012, 09:37:07 AM »

I wonder what took him so long?   Strange ... there must be a reason which he deems advantageous to himself.

Probably didn't have the money to file  Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: February 22, 2012, 10:31:17 AM »

Probably didn't have the money to file  Monkey Devil!

that might be more correct than we think!  LOL  Since he didn't bring in the big bucks he thought he was going to after the verdict......bet the collection agencies were calling day and night.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.