March 28, 2024, 01:37:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554196 times)
MAca
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: February 23, 2012, 08:18:53 PM »

Hey Monkeys,  Just saw the cockroach Jose on HLN with Mike Brooks ( I think that's his name. Bald guy ex cop ) Giving his opinion on the Judges dismissal of case of the Guy who killed his new bride diving in Australia. He thought it was a perfectly fine the judge ended the trial midway though the trial for lack of evidence. Guess HLN is where we will be seeing the worm from now on. Yuk..I am getting ready to write letters to HDL, and many others. I am so on fire with anger...and Brooks hated Jose.. what is the deal.  Grrrr!        I never post but am here everyday lurking since June 1st 2005.  I do love all the Monkeys!     
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: February 23, 2012, 08:35:36 PM »

Hey Monkeys,  Just saw the cockroach Jose on HLN with Mike Brooks ( I think that's his name. Bald guy ex cop ) Giving his opinion on the Judges dismissal of case of the Guy who killed his new bride diving in Australia. He thought it was a perfectly fine the judge ended the trial midway though the trial for lack of evidence. Guess HLN is where we will be seeing the worm from now on. Yuk..I am getting ready to write letters to HDL, and many others. I am so on fire with anger...and Brooks hated Jose.. what is the deal.  Grrrr!        I never post but am here everyday lurking since June 1st 2005.  I do love all the Monkeys!     

Hi MAca!!  It's great you've come down out of the rafters to post!  That Jose's a real cockroach for sure. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MAca
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: February 24, 2012, 04:10:26 AM »

Hi Muffy,  I am getting Brave.  Thanks for the words of encouragement. You are a Sweetie!   
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #343 on: February 24, 2012, 09:39:05 AM »

Hi MAca!!  It's great you've come down out of the rafters to post!  That Jose's a real cockroach for sure. 
You should come down more often. 

I'll bet you were fighting the urge to squish that little cockroach.   Monkey Devil!

As for Brooks, he's apparently got the media bug for higher ratings.  Wonder if the cockroach realizes that he's being pimped out on these shows?  He certainly used KC in that manner for a number of years.  Payback.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: February 26, 2012, 07:17:39 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling
Steve Helling @stevehelling

It's official: #JoseBaez has filed a withdrawal of counsel. He no longer represents #CaseyAnthony.

I wonder what took him so long?   Strange ... there must be a reason which he deems advantageous to himself.

He was fired because he could not get her a big enough media deal.

Truth.

Fish were not biting and I hope they never do.

B

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: February 27, 2012, 12:39:56 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/23/caylees-law-stalls-in-multiple-states/
'Caylee's Law' stalls in multiple states
February 23, 2012

DES MOINES, Iowa –  Lawmakers under pressure from constituents in the months after the Casey Anthony trial have found it's not easy to toughen penalties for parents who don't immediately report missing children.

Seventeen states tried to pass "Caylee's Law" legislation -- named after Anthony's 2-year-old daughter whose 2008 disappearance in Florida was not reported for a month -- but many of these efforts have failed or stalled over concerns that proposed changes were too broad, and in some cases, not necessary. Iowa is the latest state to face difficulty trying to strengthen penalties involving how and when parents report missing children. Lawmakers on Wednesday rejected a bill that would have required parents to know their children were safe in any 24-hour period.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: February 27, 2012, 12:45:21 PM »

http://www.sunshineslate.com/2012/02/24/bill-caylee-anthony-house-judiciary-committee/
Bill Inspired By Caylee Anthony Headed To The House Floor
By Adam Russo
February 24, 2012

[Tallahassee, FL] A measure inspired by the death of Caylee Anthony was approved unanimously Wednesday by the Florida House Judiciary Committee.

As reported by Sunshine Slate back in July of 2011, the bill previously known as “Caylee’s Law” was originally proposed by State Rep. Bill Hager (R-87/Boca Raton) in the media. It has undergone changes since then, including its name. Hager is now a co-sponsor of the bill.

“What we witnessed in the case of two year old Caylee Anthony was truly tragic,” Hager said in a press release at the time. “Placing a law on the books requiring parents and guardians to report missing children who are in significant danger in a timely manner will ensure that parents are held accountable for their actions.”

“It will also assure that we put justice on the side of those among us who are most vulnerable,” he said.

The bill in its current form (HB 37) would make it a third-degree felony for parents or guardians to lie to law enforcement officials when a child under 16 is missing, dies or is seriously injured.
 ::snipping2::
The measure now goes to the House floor.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: February 27, 2012, 12:48:14 PM »

http://www.abc27.com/story/16942338/bills-named-for-caylee-anthony-headed-to-pa-house
Bills named for Caylee Anthony headed to Pa. House
By Myles Snyder
February 15, 2012

HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) -

A legislative committee in Pennsylvania has approved two bills drafted in response to the 2008 homicide of two-year-old Caylee Anthony in Florida.

House bills 1841 and 1842, together known as "Caylee's Law," were sent to the state House of Representatives by a unanimous vote Tuesday before the House Judiciary Committee.

House Bill 1841 would increase penalties for those who make false reports to police investigating crimes involving a child, while House Bill 1842 would strengthen penalties for concealing the death of a child.

Both crimes would be upgraded to third-degree felonies with maximum penalties of seven years in prison.
 ::snipping2::

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: February 27, 2012, 12:56:32 PM »

Like Ono said---what took so long???  Of course he knows she is guilty, so do the rest of "The Dumb Team" ...The freakin' WORLD knows she's guilty!! They all knew early on and should all be locked up, but that is not how our Injustice system works. That is why I do not believe in  'Trial by Jury'. You get Joe-Blows off the street (common people) that don't have a clue or common sense as a group or even individually to righteously make a defined decision (they lack Defined decision-making skills, in general) of matters of the utmost importance.    There are some Defense Atty's that will refuse to keep a case if they find out or know a person is Guilty. Those are the Defense Atty's that need more recognition in our society.  <<<Dayummm, I hated to admit that...IMO everyone charged is guilty (when it is totally obvious), lol.   em' all!    ::justice2NJ:: PERIOD! This all came down on George, unfairly and total UNJUST. Say what you like about him, I am not crazy about him either, but I can't help but feel a bit sorry for what fell at his feet during that joke of a trial. OK...done blowing off steam. Good day 2   1   and all  

I feel a bit sorry for georgie too. Only a bit. I don't think he deserved what kc did to him. And he was the only parent trying to make kc at least a little accountable, ie finding her fake job out and telling Cindy about it. But lordy there are times that I wish I could personally head smack him and beg him to grow a pair already. But I think you're right. It all did come down on him very unjustly. Still is. There are some people who wonder if he is guilty of what kc claims. And He has to leave the house while kc visits with mom?! He has to leave the house while the murderer of his grandchild visits, that also accused him of horrendous actions?! Hey GA... if you're reading this, *headsmack*...for once in your life, grow a pair will ya' ?! If not for yourself, do it in honor of Caylee's memory! In fact, why not try to sue kc for wrongful death and also defamation?! You'd have the whole world behind you in that pursuit! Well, not your wife... but that's her problem! You wouldn't want her on board anyway or anywhere near it...she'd find ways to sabotage and you of all people know it.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: February 27, 2012, 01:01:21 PM »

All of us can give ourselves a small pat on the back. YEEEEH !

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: February 27, 2012, 01:03:30 PM »

Hey, Monkeys...just got back from Lafayette,Louisiana and boy, do they know how to do Mardi Gras up right!  (I'll change to St. Pat's soon, but I love what Brandi did with my monkey.  I couldn't get into the forum for awhile and then I was gone...)  So Baez finally exited, stage left, like Snaggle Puss...I think Casey and his, ahem, relationship, was a match made in hell...Their psychopathies complemented each other.  I was, (and still am,)
so horrified about her being acquitted, but maybe there is a bigger and better justice in store for both of them...Karma has no deadline...I'm just impatient.

I'm impatient too, but it's coming, Monkalicious. Good to see you and glad you had a good time.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: February 27, 2012, 04:24:34 PM »

Diane Dimond ‏ @DiDimond

From #JoseBaez PR: Breaking News:"The Florida Bar grievance committee found no probable cause in the complaints filed against Jose Baez, Esq

https://twitter.com/#!/DiDimond

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: February 27, 2012, 05:02:48 PM »

Complaints against former Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez dismissed

The Florida Bar says that former Casey Anthony lead attorney Jose Baez has been cleared of all complaints filed against him in the case.

The grievance committee found no probable cause and voted 7-0 to dismiss all complaints.

<snipped>

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/february/387885

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: February 27, 2012, 05:40:33 PM »

The Florida Bar says that former Casey Anthony lead attorney Jose Baez has been cleared of all complaints filed against him in the case.

The grievance committee found no probable cause and voted 7-0 to dismiss all complaints.

<snipped>

why does this not surprise me???

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: February 27, 2012, 05:51:49 PM »

<snipped>

I know what you mean cookie.  No real big surprise.  But I admit I keep hoping Baez and Casey will someday reap what they've sown. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: February 27, 2012, 06:34:27 PM »

Diane Dimond ‏ @DiDimond

From #JoseBaez PR: Breaking News:"The Florida Bar grievance committee found no probable cause in the complaints filed against Jose Baez, Esq

https://twitter.com/#!/DiDimond

Good grief ...
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: February 27, 2012, 06:43:08 PM »

<snipped>

What a crock.     As far as the discovery issues, the State managed just fine under the same complex circumstances.  Just like the killer, Baez's lies got him off.  As Diane Diamond tweeted, https://twitter.com/#!/DiDimond had Judge Perry followed through with his BS threat and brought sanctions against Baez, maybe that would have made a difference.   Once again....the guilty go free.   I'm so disappointed in our so called "justice system".  What a joke!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: February 27, 2012, 08:17:06 PM »

Two things come to mind:
  • Paid off
  • Fear of backlash from the FL/national Hispanic community (friends in high places)-Geraldo Rivera

Unfortunately many in the U.S. are quick to pull the race card when they're under pressure for misconduct...it's all they've got.  It's the new Good 'Ole Boy  network.  Racism is alive and well-just in reverse. Just sayin'

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: February 27, 2012, 08:19:57 PM »

Justice sure does seem to be taking a beating lately.  *sigh* If I didn't know the One in charge, I'd be really worried. Reaping always follows sowing...sometimes it just takes awhile for the crop to come in.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: February 27, 2012, 08:20:19 PM »

Two things come to mind:
  • Paid off
  • Fear of backlash from the FL/national Hispanic community (friends in high places)-Geraldo Rivera

Unfortunately many in the U.S. are quick to pull the race card when they're under pressure for misconduct...it's all they've got.  It's the new Good 'Ole Boy  network.  Racism is alive and well-just in reverse. Just sayin'

could not agree more ISpy...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.