April 16, 2024, 05:45:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 555498 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: March 01, 2012, 01:21:51 AM »

http://www.postonpolitics.com/2012/02/house-unanimously-passes-watered-down-caylees-law/

House unanimously passes watered-down ‘Caylee’s Law’
by Dara Kam | February 29th, 2012

Lying to the police when a child goes missing would be a felony under a measure unanimously passed by the Florida House this afternoon and almost certain to be approved by the Senate.
 ::snipping2::
The proposal, crafted by Sen. Joe Negron, R-Stuart, would make it a third-degree felony for parents or guardians to lie to law enforcement officials during an investigation when a child under the age of 16 is missing and is seriously injured or dies. Each count would be punishable by up to 5 years in prison and up to $5,000.

Under the proposal, Casey Anthony could have been sentenced to 20 years behind bars for misleading police in the investigation into her missing daughter, who was later found dead.

I think she still could have been jailed, for lying to FBI agents Scott Bolin and Nick Savage. That is a crime.  No one seems to bother to enforce that detail though...

Western-

Casey was never interviewed by SA Bolin or SA Savage, therefore, she would not have been in a position to lie or tell the truth.   As if.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: March 01, 2012, 10:11:48 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

02/29/2012           Motion to Abate
                                OR CONTINUE

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: March 01, 2012, 12:54:43 PM »

Casey Anthony team tries to delay trial

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's lawyer has filed a new motion to continue her civil trial until a judge issues a ruling on a previous motion.

Attorney Charles Greene filed the motion Wednesday, asking for at least a 60-day delay from the time the court rules on some previous motions.

The latest motion comes just a week after Greene filed a motion asking for the case to be dismissed, because the plaintiff, Zenaida Gonzalez, could not prove defamation.

<snipped>

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/3/1/casey_anthony_motion

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: March 01, 2012, 02:25:59 PM »

I found this person on Matt Morgan's twitter account....not sure if this is the real K Chester or not. (I thought her name was Kristina not Kristine) Anyway....this particular tweet caught my eye...

Kristine Chester ‏ @KristineChester  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
Casey's quote in 08 '' How can I love one that was conceived from the unthinkable" Casey knows this I have the letter

https://twitter.com/#!/KristineChester

I tweeted her and asked if this letter was before or after 10/14/08.  She still hasn't responded.  So many people have always said that there is just a bit of truth in Casey's lies and I believe the first part of this statement is true....How can I love one.....  We know she never did love Caylee, only used her and then killed her.   I wish there was a way to tell if this is really K Chester.

Just went to preview my post and check to make sure the link was good......maybe she is the real K Chester.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: March 01, 2012, 04:33:05 PM »

Casey Anthony team tries to delay trial

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's lawyer has filed a new motion to continue her civil trial until a judge issues a ruling on a previous motion.

Attorney Charles Greene filed the motion Wednesday, asking for at least a 60-day delay from the time the court rules on some previous motions.

The latest motion comes just a week after Greene filed a motion asking for the case to be dismissed, because the plaintiff, Zenaida Gonzalez, could not prove defamation.

<snipped>

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/3/1/casey_anthony_motion

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam/news/static/cfnews13/Casey%20Anthony/motion-to-abate-or-continue-0301.pdf

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: March 01, 2012, 05:40:07 PM »

I think she still could have been jailed, for lying to FBI agents Scott Bolin and Nick Savage. That is a crime.  No one seems to bother to enforce that detail though...

Western-

Casey was never interviewed by SA Bolin or SA Savage, therefore, she would not have been in a position to lie or tell the truth.   As if.
I think this is what is being referred to:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/caseyanthony101408.pdf

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW
CASEY ANTHONY
Original Document Found At: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20224622/detail.html
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL EDWARDS
CASE # 08-74777
OCTOBER 14 2008
CORPORAL EDWARDS : CE
DETECTIVE RIVERA : DR
DETECTIVE KRAUBETZ: DK
FBI AGENT NICK SAVAGE: AS
FBI AGENT SCOTT BOLIN: ASB
CASEY ANTHONY: CA
ATTORNEY BAEZ: AB

(Transcript in its entirety can be read at link)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: March 01, 2012, 05:45:11 PM »

I found this person on Matt Morgan's twitter account....not sure if this is the real K Chester or not. (I thought her name was Kristina not Kristine) Anyway....this particular tweet caught my eye...

Casey's quote in 08 '' How can I love one that was conceived from the unthinkable" Casey knows this I have the letter

I tweeted her and asked if this letter was before or after 10/14/08.  She still hasn't responded.  So many people have always said that there is just a bit of truth in Casey's lies and I believe the first part of this statement is true....How can I love one.....  We know she never did love Caylee, only used her and then killed her.   I wish there was a way to tell if this is really K Chester.

Just went to preview my post and check to make sure the link was good......maybe she is the real K Chester.   
Hi Tupelo.  If so, that would be quite interesting.  Might also help explain why, in the recorded phone call from jail on 7/16/08, KChester, though upset herself, didn't seem flabbergasted (as we all were) by FCA's lack of concern about Caylee's absence.  Then again, if it's legit, it could also simply document another of FCA's lies, such as "Caylee was a product of rape" or some such. 

Please let us know if you find out more.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: March 01, 2012, 06:13:25 PM »

An excerpt from Casey's conversation with FBI Agent Nick Savage on 10/14/2008.

Casey lied to him directly, making the statement that she believes Caylee is alive when she knows the truth is otherwise, as well as stating that everyone's goal, including hers, is to find Caylee; and lied to him indirectly, implying that the reason a live Caylee has not been found to date is the failure of OCSO/FBI to follow up on ALL the thousands of tips that have come in.

---

[..]
AS: Has your attorney ever told you that we would like to speak with you?
CA: And we agreed him and I together that we would all sit down together him and I and you guys and you know, we entertain...
AS: (inaudible)
CA: ...any questions that you have and discuss things and...
AS: I actually thought that we made it pretty clear.
CA: Uh-huh (affirmative)
AS: That you know, that we wanted to talk to you. I mean obviously we can’t come to you and ask you. But...
CA: Yeah I, understandably..
AS: ...you know I thought that you were aware ...that if you wanted to talk to anybody...
AS: That all you gotta do is simply ask.
CA: Yeah well I know it goes both ways on that and I guess it would’ve needed to come from me. I should’ve been the one I guess to come forward with it. But you know we did open up that door to law enforcement before. When Sergeant Allen was making a big deal saying, well we want to talk to her. He’s saying, well the door is open.
AS: Hmm, I don’t believe he was ever telling us the door was open. I mean..
CA: Well maybe not to you directly but I know to Sergeant Allen. I was sitting there even one of the time he spoke with him. So I’ve heard the words come out of his mouth even myself directed to other people that maybe didn’t either relay the message or took it a different way. So I don’t know. I think the lack of communication has put people in opposite corners when everybody has the same goal. Which is to find Caylee.
AS: Do you think the matter could have been resolved a bit differently?
CA: Absolutely in a lot of aspects. And that’s a conversation that I’ve had not only with my attorney but with my family.
AS: Alright
CA: So I mean we all still feel, I as a Mom I know in my gut there’s the feeling as a parent you know certain things about your child you can feel that connection. And I have still have that feeling that presence I know that she’s alive. Whether you have a bucket load of evidence downstairs that contradicts that and says otherwise. Or all you have is speculation. Or, or nothing at all. I mean whatever that is there’s still that chance with all these tips that have come through I know that it’s been speculated how many thousands of tips have come through.
AS: There’s been a lot.
CA:There have been a lot. I know I’ve seen the...
AS: But you also know how many have been....
CA: I know that a lot have been discredited but...
AS: We ran them down and....
CA: Is every...
AS: ..and we had more speculation.
CA: Has every tip been...
AS: And that’s something...
CA: ..has every lead been followed up on?
AS: Jose directly..
CA: Yeah
AS: That we have more than speculation. We have a lot or else we wouldn’t be to this point.
AS: A lot.
CA: All I said, I said the same thing to them that you know they said we’re at the end of a hallway. And I’m thinking we’re at the end of a hallway and there are two doors. Which door are we going to go through or I guess this is you know we’re at this point. And...
AS: We are at this point. We’re (inaudible)
CA: The final step is which door is what?
AS: We are well beyond where we were before.
AS: I mean those issues are gone okay.
(Corporal Edwards returns to the room)
[..]

---

Entire transcript: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/caseyanthony101408.pdf

As to whether this is prosecutable, or whether the FBI would choose to spend their resources pursuing her if so, I have no idea.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: March 01, 2012, 06:51:52 PM »

An excerpt from Casey's conversation with FBI Agent Nick Savage on 10/14/2008.

Casey lied to him directly, making the statement that she believes Caylee is alive when she knows the truth is otherwise, as well as stating that everyone's goal, including hers, is to find Caylee; and lied to him indirectly, implying that the reason a live Caylee has not been found to date is the failure of OCSO/FBI to follow up on ALL the thousands of tips that have come in.

---

[..]
AS: Has your attorney ever told you that we would like to speak with you?
CA: And we agreed him and I together that we would all sit down together him and I and you guys and you know, we entertain...
AS: (inaudible)
CA: ...any questions that you have and discuss things and...
AS: I actually thought that we made it pretty clear.
AS: That you know, that we wanted to talk to you. I mean obviously we can’t come to you and ask you. But...
CA: Yeah I, understandably..
AS: ...you know I thought that you were aware ...that if you wanted to talk to anybody...
AS: That all you gotta do is simply ask.
CA: Yeah well I know it goes both ways on that and I guess it would’ve needed to come from me. I should’ve been the one I guess to come forward with it. But you know we did open up that door to law enforcement before. When Sergeant Allen was making a big deal saying, well we want to talk to her. He’s saying, well the door is open.
AS: Hmm, I don’t believe he was ever telling us the door was open. I mean..
CA: Well maybe not to you directly but I know to Sergeant Allen. I was sitting there even one of the time he spoke with him. So I’ve heard the words come out of his mouth even myself directed to other people that maybe didn’t either relay the message or took it a different way. So I don’t know. I think the lack of communication has put people in opposite corners when everybody has the same goal. Which is to find Caylee.
AS: Do you think the matter could have been resolved a bit differently?
CA: Absolutely in a lot of aspects. And that’s a conversation that I’ve had not only with my attorney but with my family.
AS: Alright
CA: So I mean we all still feel, I as a Mom I know in my gut there’s the feeling as a parent you know certain things about your child you can feel that connection. And I have still have that feeling that presence I know that she’s alive. Whether you have a bucket load of evidence downstairs that contradicts that and says otherwise. Or all you have is speculation. Or, or nothing at all. I mean whatever that is there’s still that chance with all these tips that have come through I know that it’s been speculated how many thousands of tips have come through.
AS: There’s been a lot.
CA:There have been a lot. I know I’ve seen the...
AS: But you also know how many have been....
CA: I know that a lot have been discredited but...
AS: We ran them down and....
CA: Is every...
AS: ..and we had more speculation.
CA: Has every tip been...
AS: And that’s something...
CA: ..has every lead been followed up on?
AS: Jose directly..
CA: Yeah
AS: That we have more than speculation. We have a lot or else we wouldn’t be to this point.
AS: A lot.
CA: All I said, I said the same thing to them that you know they said we’re at the end of a hallway. And I’m thinking we’re at the end of a hallway and there are two doors. Which door are we going to go through or I guess this is you know we’re at this point. And...
AS: We are at this point. We’re (inaudible)
CA: The final step is which door is what?
AS: We are well beyond where we were before.
AS: I mean those issues are gone okay.
(Corporal Edwards returns to the room)
[..]

---

Entire transcript: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/caseyanthony101408.pdf

As to whether this is prosecutable, or whether the FBI would choose to spend their resources pursuing her if so, I have no idea.

Yes, thankyou- that is exactly what I was referring to. In my book she deliberately  lied during that conversation.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: March 01, 2012, 08:32:11 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30560199/detail.html

Casey Anthony Wants Civil Case Dropped

New Motion Filed In Anthony's Civil Case

POSTED: 12:38 pm EST February 28, 2012
UPDATED: 5:28 pm EST February 28, 2012

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30560199/detail.html#ixzz1nifKbJ6U

heard this today. this won't be popular and I hate Casey Anthony, but I do think that Zenaida will lose this case.I really don't think that she has a case against Casey, as much as I would like for her to be able to win this case ...just my honest opinion...

I believe she does have a case against Casey due to the law took her in and questioned her and due to that and the news media getting in on the story ZG started getting calls and threats against her and her kids. All because of Casey's lies.

As I am reading Jeff's book I am wondering,I think Caylee might of been killed on the 15th maybe when Casey and Cindy got into that spat and Cindy was choking Casey maybe Caylee tried to stop the fighting a child will try to protect their parent. What if accidently Cindy or Casey went to hit the other and accidently hit and knocked Caylee out she hit her head the wrong way and it killed her. then Casey and Cindy paniced took put Caylee in her crib, when morning came Casey took Caylee to the pool put her in thinking it would look like an accident, got scared and george helped her wrap Caylee up and bagged her. and helped Casey put her in the trunk then Casey left for a few days then came back and George helped her throw her in the swamp.

Just Cindy lying from get go and giving the dog tooth brush and Caseys hairbrush just doesnt make much sense theres more to it then Casey killing Caylee alone no grandparent would ever cover up for their child who might of killed their child. I dont know maybe just over thinking or something.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: March 01, 2012, 11:20:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30560199/detail.html

Casey Anthony Wants Civil Case Dropped

New Motion Filed In Anthony's Civil Case

POSTED: 12:38 pm EST February 28, 2012
UPDATED: 5:28 pm EST February 28, 2012

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30560199/detail.html#ixzz1nifKbJ6U

heard this today. this won't be popular and I hate Casey Anthony, but I do think that Zenaida will lose this case.I really don't think that she has a case against Casey, as much as I would like for her to be able to win this case ...just my honest opinion...

I believe she does have a case against Casey due to the law took her in and questioned her and due to that and the news media getting in on the story ZG started getting calls and threats against her and her kids. All because of Casey's lies.

As I am reading Jeff's book I am wondering,I think Caylee might of been killed on the 15th maybe when Casey and Cindy got into that spat and Cindy was choking Casey maybe Caylee tried to stop the fighting a child will try to protect their parent. What if accidently Cindy or Casey went to hit the other and accidently hit and knocked Caylee out she hit her head the wrong way and it killed her. then Casey and Cindy paniced took put Caylee in her crib, when morning came Casey took Caylee to the pool put her in thinking it would look like an accident, got scared and george helped her wrap Caylee up and bagged her. and helped Casey put her in the trunk then Casey left for a few days then came back and George helped her throw her in the swamp.

Just Cindy lying from get go and giving the dog tooth brush and Caseys hairbrush just doesnt make much sense theres more to it then Casey killing Caylee alone no grandparent would ever cover up for their child who might of killed their child. I dont know maybe just over thinking or something.
You aren't alone in your thoughts.  For years now I have thought that Caylee died during that altercation between Cindy and Casey.  Between the 2 of them they covered it up, then Casey got mad at Cindy and took Caylee's body in retaliation.  Cindy's every move from when she first started tracking down Casey at the apartment, until probably this day, was Cindy's efforts to keep herself from any blame.  Casey couldn't very well point any fingers without involving herself.  Now that the trial is over and the double jeopardy rule is in effect, I imagine Cindy is running scared and being ruled by Casey.  I waver back and forth on Lee and George, but keep settling on them not knowing until the car was picked up.  We will never know what happened, but my gut tells me that Casey and Cindy should be behind bars forever.  George and Lee should join them for at least part of that time.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: March 02, 2012, 12:52:03 PM »

BBM. Exactly.

I looked at her tweets and she sounds like she's still in contact with kc. I could be wrong but that's from what I gathered by scanning. It got hard to read after a while because of all the arguing that she is who she says she is and some other person pretending to be kc is offending her.

If this is true...why in the world would anyone who loved Caylee so much that if anything ever happened to her she'd die, (she said in the first jail call) would want to stay in contact with the monster that murdered her?
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: March 02, 2012, 12:54:44 PM »

Yes, thankyou- that is exactly what I was referring to. In my book she deliberately  lied during that conversation.

It says that in my book too.   study
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: March 02, 2012, 02:11:38 PM »

BBM. Exactly.

I looked at her tweets and she sounds like she's still in contact with kc. I could be wrong but that's from what I gathered by scanning. It got hard to read after a while because of all the arguing that she is who she says she is and some other person pretending to be kc is offending her.

If this is true...why in the world would anyone who loved Caylee so much that if anything ever happened to her she'd die, (she said in the first jail call) would want to stay in contact with the monster that murdered her?

IDK, maybe she thinks that she will get the truth from Casey and of course that is never going to happen. (I believe one of her tweets stated CA would never be truthful) It's very odd, imo.....or maybe she is going to write a book about her and Casey/Caylee.....wants to be the first to know what CA is doing?   Another tweet she posted said that Lee was the ONLY one that cared.  I sure would like to know what she knows about Cindy and George in regards to losing Caylee.  Of course, their actions from July '08 to present, tell us how they felt/feel....I don't need words to change my opinion on that subject.

I wish we had the chance to love you when you were here.....we will always love you and we will never forget you, sweet Angel.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: March 02, 2012, 04:08:10 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Cindy-Anthony-Plaintiff-Gonzalez-not-kidnapper/-/1637132/9143864/-/sbxau9/-/index.html

Cindy Anthony: Plaintiff, Gonzalez, not kidnapper
Anthony's team tries to get civil lawsuit thrown out

Published On: Feb 28 2012 11:33:22 AM EST  Updated On: Feb 28 2012 12:30:15 PM EST

Cindy Anthony has filed an affidavit that says her daughter never implied the Kissimmee woman was a kidnapper.

According to Cindy Anthony, "The plaintiff does not even in the slightest resemble the woman my daughter described as 'Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez'. She is not the same age, race or height and does not otherwise share the physical traits and characteristics my daughter described."

The date on the affidavit says it was filed on Feb. 23.

The defamation case is scheduled to go to trial in April.

Geesh, Cindy just can't stay out of this.  I sure would like to find that video of her going public with the Zenaida accusations.  I still say a suit should be brought against her.  Evil Biotch!!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: March 02, 2012, 04:22:22 PM »

Well if Cindy said it it must be ____.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: March 02, 2012, 06:08:22 PM »

Casey i hope since your nose got infected that it rots off. Talk or i will tell where you are! You can run, you can't hide 4ever

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: March 03, 2012, 04:16:13 PM »

IDK, maybe she thinks that she will get the truth from Casey and of course that is never going to happen. (I believe one of her tweets stated CA would never be truthful) It's very odd, imo.....or maybe she is going to write a book about her and Casey/Caylee.....wants to be the first to know what CA is doing?   Another tweet she posted said that Lee was the ONLY one that cared.  I sure would like to know what she knows about Cindy and George in regards to losing Caylee.  Of course, their actions from July '08 to present, tell us how they felt/feel....I don't need words to change my opinion on that subject.

I wish we had the chance to love you when you were here.....we will always love you and we will never forget you, sweet Angel.

Judging by the recent tweet below that you shared, wow, it sounds like she hounds her for truth. If this is indeed the real kristine and she's out for answers like we all are out for, awesome. More power to her.

I hear ya about Lee... maybe she's blinded by some kinda weird crush on mr tube socks? He didn't act very caring while he was covering his sister's nasty hind end.

Regarding your heart felt sentiments about Caylee... here here. I love that picture of her. We will never forget you or stop praying for and looking for and hoping for justice for you Caylee girl. Not ever!!!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: March 03, 2012, 04:31:59 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Cindy-Anthony-Plaintiff-Gonzalez-not-kidnapper/-/1637132/9143864/-/sbxau9/-/index.html

Cindy Anthony: Plaintiff, Gonzalez, not kidnapper
Anthony's team tries to get civil lawsuit thrown out

Published On: Feb 28 2012 11:33:22 AM EST  Updated On: Feb 28 2012 12:30:15 PM EST

Cindy Anthony has filed an affidavit that says her daughter never implied the Kissimmee woman was a kidnapper.

According to Cindy Anthony, "The plaintiff does not even in the slightest resemble the woman my daughter described as 'Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez'. She is not the same age, race or height and does not otherwise share the physical traits and characteristics my daughter described."

The date on the affidavit says it was filed on Feb. 23.

The defamation case is scheduled to go to trial in April.

Geesh, Cindy just can't stay out of this.  I sure would like to find that video of her going public with the Zenaida accusations.  I still say a suit should be brought against her.  Evil Biotch!!

And now we see the real purpose of Kc getting in touch with mommy again...  that unfeeling monster doesn't give a squat about anyone until she needs something from them. Cindy is still such a huge gigantic enormous idiot!!! We're going to see Cindy in court sooner or later. She's such a huge moron and can't keep her trap shut. Give it time, Tupelo. We'll see it. We're all going to be here someday chatting like we have during other hearings and trials while we watch her try to wiggle around a judge and get her tail out of the fire she's so good at putting her own self in. It's a safe bet considering the lack of self control and greed she has. Just a matter of time.

I wish I could find the video too. I have searched high and low for months and can't find it anywhere. I asked anyone here a while back if they knew where it was and no one knows. I find it odd that it can't be found and must be because of the ongoing war with kc. She helped kc spread that crap for everyone in the country to hear just to try and create reasonable doubt and who knows what else they would have used Z for if they could have...anything to take the finger off kc. Heartless *&ores!! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: March 03, 2012, 05:52:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002873061771

hi Monks.....there are new photos of the swamp where KC through Caylee at this FB page...a new cross, some stuffed toys and a tree where people have begun leaving messages.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.