March 28, 2024, 03:23:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554157 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: March 14, 2012, 06:42:57 PM »

I refuse to twitter or facebook. How about a hint?
First I should say, I have no idea if this is the real Kristine(a) Chester, the murderer's friend. I've tweeted her, she's never responded. 

The background on her twitter account, is a listing of many of Casey's (if real) tweets. lol   Only thing is, half of what is written is covered. What a shame!

This is what her twitter account looks like.  I think the 'remember this Casey' is in reference to the photo.  The HO link is for those that doubt she is the real KC.  IDKW

Kristine Chester
@KristineChesterFOLLO
Remember this CASEY
IN YOUR MIND OBVIOUSLY        http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-whos-who-list/cma-family-ties/ex-friendslovers-classmates/

Kristine Chester ‏ @KristineChester  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
To inform you all, Casey was not moved, she is playing games, she is still at the same place.  6h

The funny thing is.. she is staying only 7 miles from the previous place, owned by the same person. on the same 200 acres of land is still 6h

@CINDYANTH0NY knock it off bitch you are not CINDY ANTHONY! 6h

@LarryLegends Tell your skank that she never moved any where she is still at the same place. ON the same farm. Can't fool us!

6h Kristine Chester ‏ @KristineChester  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open
@LarryLegends she has never stopped enjoying her life OMG. even in jail she loved it 7h

@Blaiss @LarryLegends I couldn't have said it better myself. Men see one thing and that's ass and cleavage, so that makes them believe her
 In reply to Blaiss 7h

@LarryLegends Tell her to take a polygraph about her dad, and Lee bet she wont! 7h

@LarryLegends Casey use to talk about how much her daddy meant to her, and if it wasn't for him she couldn't handle Cindy. 7h

@LarryLegends The only thing cruel is a whore that went clubbing and f***ing 3 different men while her daughter was "dead"  7h

@LarryLegends You are just an in heat dog looking at a sleezed up tramp, you know nothing.. send her some money dummy  9h

BYE CAYSNHEAVEN08 UNTIL WE SEE YOU AGAIN, BAHAHAHAHA. Should i give out more pictures?  9h

THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU, THE FAKE 1986CMA DOESN'T MIND TALKING, WHY SHOULD YOU? Lee is almost certain you will f'up your probation. liar ur 9h

your days are numbered. Why did you ALLOW the fake 1986cma TO SAY YOU WERE DRINKING THE OTHER NIGHT? I HAVE SCREENSHOTS FOR UR PO. CORONA  9h

If you had nothing to hide you would talk CASEY. Seems the one you have playing you 1986cma,is calling every1 guilty,tell the truth then  9h

I wonder why she is running from a subpeona, lol she wants to tell her story right? Don't run, just admit, you murdered Caylee.  9h

The funny thing is.. she is staying only 7 miles from the previous place, owned by the same person. on the same 200 acres of land  9h

@shellzbelle That 1986CMA is not the real one. It has been confirmed. Also, the real one got the hell out of dodge when i told her location  10h

@Blaiss I know it all.
 In reply to Blaiss   10h

I love to play cat and mouse with a little peepsqueek, Cays will lead them to you. cheers!  10h

@Blaiss She will go back to the other place she was at prior. She thought she won yesterday,it only bided time for them to catch up to her.  10h

@Blaiss They will all get tired of moving her b4 I am finished. I know all about all of her hide a ways and there was only 2.
 In reply to Blaiss   10h

@Blaiss I would not pretend to be the killers EX friend, If in fact I wasn't. She will never have a moments rest.caysnheaven will neversleep  10h

@Blaiss The real CMA knew I wasn't lying that is why she jetted yesterday and closed her account. Now the fake has to pretend she is moving
 In reply to Blaiss   10h

is it true that your dad is sueing you for defamation, as well as your brother? who the web you have weaved has gotten you all tangled.  10h

@Caysnheaven08, Although I know you jetted and closed your account, and you left your fake to play you, your fake said to much. laughing  10h

@caysnheaven08 You forget one tiny detail, your so called new friends are not your friends. Figure out which one it is.  10h

@Caysnheaven08, You can't hide from anyone. Your mouth is to big. Nice that you have 1986being your stooge, but we know ALL.  10h

@1986CMA You are a fake, why should you leave your town? I was talking about the REAL CA, something you are not. The real one jetted yesterd  10h

She's going places alright bahahahaha! No matter where you pretend to move, you have no where else to move. Matt Morgan has been notified  22h

The funny thing is.. she is staying only 7 miles from the previous place, owned by the same person. on the same 200 acres of land.  22h

I am planning on disclosing CMA's destination very soon.. She will get served got it?  22h

https://twitter.com/#!/KristineChester

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: March 14, 2012, 07:02:01 PM »

Reason #2: no one on twitter speaks English
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: March 14, 2012, 07:10:53 PM »

Sad thing is, I now understand what they are saying.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: March 14, 2012, 07:21:21 PM »

@LarryLegends You are just an in heat dog looking at a sleezed up tramp, you know nothing.. send her some money dummy  9h

You need to post the link back if you're posting tweets, please. MB

« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:50:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: March 14, 2012, 08:07:38 PM »

I refuse to twitter or facebook. How about a hint?
First I should say, I have no idea if this is the real Kristine(a) Chester, the murderer's friend. I've tweeted her, she's never responded. 

The background on her twitter account, is a listing of many of Casey's (if real) tweets. lol   Only thing is, half of what is written is covered. What a shame!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: March 14, 2012, 10:57:08 PM »

http://blogs.delawareonline.com/dialoguedelaware/2012/03/14/delawares-version-of-caylees-law-clears-committee/

Delaware’s version of ‘Caylee’s Law’ clears committee
Posted on March 14, 2012

Legislation spurred by the Casey Anthony murder trial breezed through the House Judiciary Committee Wednesday and, with every member of the General Assembly signed on as co-sponsors, is all but assured a speedy passage.

House Bill 256 makes it a felony to fail to report a child missing by including that specific action under the definition of “endangering the welfare of a child,” a charge that carries a sentence of up to five years in jail.
 ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: March 14, 2012, 11:00:18 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-14/news/os-roy-kronk-lawsuit-examiner-20120314_1_roy-kronk-casey-anthony-caylee-anthony

Roy Kronk sues Examiner.com over Casey Anthony report
6:46 p.m. EST, March 14, 2012

Roy Kronk, the former Orange County meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains in 2008, is now suing the website Examiner.com, accusing the site of defaming him in a 2010 report.

In the civil complaint, posted online by CFNews13.com, Kronk claims Examiner falsely reported he was working with Casey Anthony or acting on her information when he made the discovery.

Kronk is also suing the National Enquirer, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and Anthony. His 2008 find marked one of several peaks in the national media firestorm surrounding Caylee's death.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: March 15, 2012, 01:27:59 PM »

http://www.newson6.com/story/17166237/oklahoma-senate-approves-cayl
Oklahoma Senate Approves Caylee's Law
March 15, 2012

OKLAHOMA CITY -

The Oklahoma state Senate has approved Caylee's Law, a measure requiring parents or guardians to report that a child has gone missing within a 48-hour period.

Sen. Ralph Shortey, author of Senate Bill 1721, said the bill was motivated by the 2011 trial of Casey Anthony, who was convicted of lying to police regarding the disappearance of her daughter. SB 1721 creates a felony for failure to report a missing child within 48 hours.
Senate Bill 1721 now advances to the House for consideration.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: March 15, 2012, 01:30:23 PM »

http://www.abc27.com/story/17166523/pa-house-passes-caylees-law-bills
Pa. House passes Caylee's Law bills
By Myles Snyder
March 15, 2012

HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) -

The state House of Representatives has approved two bills introduced in the aftermath of the Caylee Anthony homicide case in Florida.

House Bill 1842 would increase penalties for parents who conceal the death of a child, while House Bill 1841 would increase penalties for making false reports to police during a criminal investigation involving a child.

Both crimes would become a third-degree felony rather than a first-degree misdemeanor.

The bills now go to the state Senate for consideration.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: March 15, 2012, 05:50:12 PM »

twitter and facebook are ways that the area 51 staff came up with so that we would freely give them the imformation they seek.
.... good one...
I find myself unable to write English most days since " texting shorthand " came in. 
I had to take an English test at work a few years ago.
I went to the Owl at Perdue and studied their ESL courses. English was my first language.
'Free rice " is also good.   
Once a week, I watch a documentary, takes note and then re write it.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: March 15, 2012, 06:24:04 PM »

[/quote]

The above twitter account was taken down today.  Ummm
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: March 15, 2012, 06:33:26 PM »

The above twitter account was taken down today.  Ummm
[/quote]
First, thank you for the screen shot of the tweets.  I wonder if it has been taken down 'cause M&M are using it??

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: March 15, 2012, 06:43:26 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

Blaiss ‏ @Blaiss    · Close
@MattMorganESQ also have screen shots of 1986CMA where she said in direct message she was real Casey Anthony. Your welcome to them!
7:40 PM - 14 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Matt Morgan ‏ @MattMorganESQ    · Close
@Blaiss please send to my office.
10:19 AM - 15 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

8h Blaiss ‏ @Blaiss    · Open
@MattMorganESQ can you DM me your email and I will get them to you right away!

Matt Morgan ‏ @MattMorganESQ Close
@Blaiss please call my office. i am on a plane about to take off. 407 420 1414

Adam Longo ‏ @adamlongo    · Open
Assignment producer here @cfnews13 says we are waiting on a statement from @MattMorganESQ on the delay in #caseyanthony civil case

Dayle Black ‏ @dayle_black    · Close
@adamlongo @cfnews13 @MattMorganESQ A delay for the trial is understandable BUT Jan. 2013 ? isn't that a bit much of a delay?
2:51 AM - 15 Mar 12 via web · Details

@dayle_black @adamlongo @cfnews13 we need her appeal to resolve so we can compel her testimony.
 Hide conversation
10:22 AM - 15 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Blaiss ‏ @Blaiss    · Open
@MattMorganESQ also have screen shots of 1986CMA where she said in direct message she was real Casey Anthony. Your welcome to them!

@Blaiss please send to my office.
 10:19 AM - 15 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

8h Blaiss ‏ @Blaiss    · Open
@MattMorganESQ can you DM me your email and I will get them to you right away!

8h Matt Morgan ‏ @MattMorganESQ    · Open
@Blaiss please call my office. i am on a plane about to take off. 407 420 1414

7h Blaiss ‏ @Blaiss    · Open
@MattMorganESQ will do! Have a good flight!

Clora Form ‏ @DaDessertLadie    · Open
I adore @MattMorganESQ and @JohnMorganESQ but what good is it really going to do to subpoena Casey? She won't utter a word of truth.

@DaDessertLadie @johnmorganesq she will if her appeal is resolved ; ) #trialstrategy

Rehsif ‏ @actharmonious    · Open
@sakotheAmerican @MattMorganESQ Delay 9mos gives Greene time 4 new tricks & runs down clock of media interest s/a def attys w/no scruples!

@actharmonious @sakotheAmerican Also gives us time to allow for CA criminal appeal to be resolved at which time she will have to talk.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: March 15, 2012, 06:47:05 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2012/03/who-is-zenaida-fernandez-gonzalez/

Who is Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez?
Mar 14th, 2012 by Richard Hornsby.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: March 15, 2012, 07:15:20 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/03/casey-anthony-frontline-turns-to-case-in-the-real-csi.html

Casey Anthony: ‘Frontline’ turns to case in ‘The Real CSI’
CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Frontline, Jose Baez, PBS, WUCF — posted by halboedeker on March, 15 2012 4:27 PM

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: March 15, 2012, 07:59:03 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/03/casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-tapes-dr-phil-for-april.html/comment-page-1

Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez tapes ‘Dr. Phil’ for April
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 13 2012 5:06 PM

Zenaida Gonzalez taped an appearance on “Dr. Phil” on Monday. But viewers won’t get to see it until April.

Fantastic!!!     
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: March 15, 2012, 08:01:03 PM »

I would bet that all those twitters are running for the hills.  Especially the fake ones.   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: March 15, 2012, 08:11:38 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/3/14/law_firm_wants_casey
Law firm has investigative team looking for Casey Anthony
March 14, 2012

Morgan said his law firm gets thousands of phone calls whenever Anthony is spotted.

Morgan and Morgan has an entire investigation team that’s solely devoted to finding Anthony and handing her a subpoena to appear in court.

It must be fun & exciting to work at that law office -- !
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: March 15, 2012, 08:15:15 PM »

An apology that's not really an apology.  No surprise imo.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/03/casey-anthonys-attorney-apologizes-to-zenaida-gonzalez.html
Casey Anthony’s attorney apologizes to Zenaida Gonzalez
March 14, 2012

Agree -- what a sideswipe.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: March 15, 2012, 08:33:12 PM »

Monkey Devil!   That is sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.