March 28, 2024, 05:39:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554167 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: March 25, 2012, 04:47:21 PM »

Again,  just my personal opinion, I don't think that Zenaida will get any where with this..my opinion of Z is probably a whole lot different than most on here so I will hush lol...I would love it if she or anyone else could prevail over Casey in court, but the Ho seems to slip through every scenario that the average person would have been punished on...

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 25, 2012, 05:37:59 PM »

Headline in the Enquirer Dwight Howard tied to Casey Anthony case
I thought the same thing!!!
KittyMom and alagary.  Is this for real and, if so, which Enquirer?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: March 25, 2012, 06:21:05 PM »

Needs a link, I think. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: March 25, 2012, 09:17:49 PM »

Remind me who Dwight Howard is please..thx!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 25, 2012, 09:43:31 PM »

Remind me who Dwight Howard is please..thx!

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/321230
NBA Trade Deadline: Howard stays in Orlando, Lakers grab Sessions

Basketball Player

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #625 on: March 25, 2012, 10:04:01 PM »

It was what we thought of while listening to Kc's atty was droning on and on about a hypothetical story of 'a' Dwight Howard being named in a crime.   The video of the presentation may be available online.  It had me rolling my eyes.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #626 on: March 25, 2012, 10:05:43 PM »

Needs a link, I think. 
There isn't really a link.  We were listening to KC's atty sprewing about 'a' Dwight Howard being named in a crime and how 'the' Dwight Howard would have to prove it wasn't him. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: March 25, 2012, 10:08:09 PM »

Needs a link, I think. 
There isn't really a link.  We were listening to KC's atty sprewing about 'a' Dwight Howard being named in a crime and how 'the' Dwight Howard would have to prove it wasn't him. 

Okay, thanks!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: March 25, 2012, 10:47:33 PM »

And there's this; not sure it relates:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-06-28/news/os-casey-anthony-dwight-howard-0629-20110628_1_casey-anthony-trial-dwight-howard-ryan-totka

Campaign to keep Dwight Howard with Magic creeps into Casey Anthony trial

The campaign to convince Dwight Howard to remain with the Orlando Magic has infiltrated even the Casey Anthony murder trial.

Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton, one of the prosecutors, is wearing a "Stay Dwight" necktie in the courtroom today.

"One of my sons had this made for me and asked me to wear it," Ashton said as he touched the neckwear outside the Orange County Courthouse.

Ryan Totka, the founder of the Stay Dwight campaign, said he received an e-mail message recently from Ashton's son Jon. To hear Totka tell it, Jon Ashton asked Totka to create a Howard-themed tie because his father likes to wear strange ties and likes the Magic.

"The whole point of the campaign was to show Dwight that this city is behind him," Totka said.

<snipped>

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: March 25, 2012, 11:49:11 PM »

Thanks everyone!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: March 26, 2012, 06:50:25 AM »

Muffy ,sorry about the trouble I caused. It was something that seemed funny at the time and I did not think about how it would look later. I'll try to be more careful.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: March 26, 2012, 09:18:50 AM »

Muffy ,sorry about the trouble I caused. It was something that seemed funny at the time and I did not think about how it would look later. I'll try to be more careful.

It's always good to see you here alagary, even when you're just a little bit naughty.   Monkey Devil!  But yeah, next time give us a little hint or some indication you're joking, so it doesn't go over our heads.   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: March 26, 2012, 07:38:18 PM »

http://www.wjhg.com/news/headlines/Monique_Turenne_In_The_News_With_Joze_Baez__144282405.html

Posted: 4:40 PM Mar 26, 2012
Monique Turenne in The News With Joze Baez

::snipping2::
The Canadian woman convicted in 2005 of killing her husband in Bay County in 1996, makes another try at proving her innocence, and she's using a well known name to make her case.

55 year old Monique Turenne is serving a 21 year sentence for her role in the murder of David Turenne. The Canadian Air Force Major, assigned to Tyndall Air Force Base at the time, was killed with a claw hammer outside the couple’s Forest Park home.

During her trial, the state claimed Monique killed her husband after he got into a fight with Monique's alleged lover Ralph Crompton.

Apparently Turenne has a new attorney.

Jose Baez who was Casey Anthony's trial attorney, filed a motion for post conviction D-N-A testing.

Monday afternoon, Circuit Judge Michael Overstreet denied the motion.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: March 26, 2012, 08:48:15 PM »

http://www.wjhg.com/news/headlines/Monique_Turenne_In_The_News_With_Joze_Baez__144282405.html

The Canadian woman convicted in 2005 of killing her husband in Bay County in 1996, makes another try at proving her innocence, and she's using a well known name to make her case.

55 year old Monique Turenne is serving a 21 year sentence for her role in the murder of David Turenne. The Canadian Air Force Major, assigned to Tyndall Air Force Base at the time, was killed with a claw hammer outside the couple’s Forest Park home.

During her trial, the state claimed Monique killed her husband after he got into a fight with Monique's alleged lover Ralph Crompton.

Jose Baez who was Casey Anthony's trial attorney, filed a motion for post conviction D-N-A testing.

DENIED   Some things just never change!!         

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: March 26, 2012, 10:18:24 PM »

Again,  just my personal opinion, I don't think that Zenaida will get any where with this..my opinion of Z is probably a whole lot different than most on here so I will hush lol...I would love it if she or anyone else could prevail over Casey in court, but the Ho seems to slip through every scenario that the average person would have been punished on...

You know, Cookie ... I agree, but also am thinking that anybody who's name, identification, and identity is linked with the slanderous accusations made and insinuated by Casey Anthony, et al. during this entire intense procedure, surely must be wanting their good name and reputation back--- in black and white, in a court of law. 

The innocent victim, Zenaida Gonzalez, bearing the burden of having her name forever linked and slandered by the lies and insinuated lies of Casey Anthony and her associates, all this time, deserves vindication, written forever into the record of the Orange County, Florida Court of Law transcripts --- FOR THE RECORD!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: March 27, 2012, 08:11:49 AM »

I honestly dont think Jose Baez will find another judge to let him get away with things, I still think Judge Perry was paid off, and so was the jurors.
Want to thank you all for keeping things updated, I am still struggling with my mom's death and every day things but I do come in and read to catch up.
As for KC if she is planning on being saved doesnt she have to come clean with her sins? I cant see her telling the truth even to god and herself. And becoming a christian means shes not to lie or steal no more, I honestly dont see her not lying or taking things from others.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: March 27, 2012, 08:45:22 AM »

You know, Cookie ... I agree, but also am thinking that anybody who's name, identification, and identity is linked with the slanderous accusations made and insinuated by Casey Anthony, et al. during this entire intense procedure, surely must be wanting their good name and reputation back--- in black and white, in a court of law. 

The innocent victim, Zenaida Gonzalez, bearing the burden of having her name forever linked and slandered by the lies and insinuated lies of Casey Anthony and her associates, all this time, deserves vindication, written forever into the record of the Orange County, Florida Court of Law transcripts --- FOR THE RECORD!

You know, I was in line at the grocery store yesterday & there was a cute little girl in a cart.  A lady in her mid 60's was asking her name & the lady said Caylee.  True story - not kidding.  This older lady said "oh like that little girl in Florida that the ZANDA babysitter stole".  Kid you not.  She was talking about Zenaida.  I politely brought her up to date since she has been under a rock for awhile.  Good grief and I thought I needed to watch the news more.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: March 27, 2012, 08:49:14 AM »

I honestly dont think Jose Baez will find another judge to let him get away with things, I still think Judge Perry was paid off, and so was the jurors.
Want to thank you all for keeping things updated, I am still struggling with my mom's death and every day things but I do come in and read to catch up.
As for KC if she is planning on being saved doesnt she have to come clean with her sins? I cant see her telling the truth even to god and herself. And becoming a christian means shes not to lie or steal no more, I honestly dont see her not lying or taking things from others.

I don't think he was paid off - I think he was blackmailed with the whole infidelity / lying to FBI fiasco.  But definitely something.  I go back & forth on the jury from paid off to just down right stupid because Perry made darn sure we had a "stupid" jury!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: March 27, 2012, 04:09:09 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

03/27/2012       Motion   TO CARRY OVER OR CONTINUE TRIAL SUBPEONA

03/23/2012    Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Munyon 43A, Lisa T)
Parties Present   Result: Reserved Ruling

03/23/2012       Objection    TO NOTICE OF PRODUCTION TO NON-PARTIES

03/23/2012        Subpoena Returned Unserved

03/23/2012       Subpoena Returned Served   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: March 27, 2012, 10:06:50 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

03/27/2012       Motion   TO CARRY OVER OR CONTINUE TRIAL SUBPEONA

03/23/2012    Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Munyon 43A, Lisa T)
Parties Present   Result: Reserved Ruling

03/23/2012       Objection    TO NOTICE OF PRODUCTION TO NON-PARTIES

03/23/2012        Subpoena Returned Unserved

03/23/2012       Subpoena Returned Served   

Wish someone would put out a bounty for whomever provides information leading servers to tot mom. In cases like this, the law refusing to provide her address...IMO...is obstruction of justice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.