March 28, 2024, 05:12:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554165 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #640 on: March 27, 2012, 11:31:06 PM »

Yoder1,
I wish there was someone in her 'circle' that would realize just what kind of person she is and out her.  KC is toxic.  She won't be able to go long without stabbing a 'friend' in the back.  Also, the person that outs her could just name their price for the info on her whereabouts.  Any of the news outlets would pay top dollar to be the first to knock on her trailer door with cameras rolling.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: March 29, 2012, 08:04:59 AM »

I been thinking over some of this case for a while now and have a question this is brought on by Cindy enabling Casey in her life of lies and stealing we know this didn't just happen around the time she killed Caylee, it had to be going on all Casey's life. The reason I am curious is a friend of mine is enabling her daughter in some serious things. What makes a person, parent become an enabler?

My friend is even willing to lie to the sheriff office about where her daughter is at if it comes to it. She has 2 daughter's the oldest works hard and takes care of her son the right way, has him in a stable home and environment. She works and so does her husband, they also have family time, etc their world is surrounded around their child.
The other daughter has 2 children by 2 different fathers and is expecting again only this time its looking like twins and the father to this unborn child is a crack head and has already put her youngest son in danger in a high speed chase, after he was arrested the law dropped all charges except driving with no license. Social Services removed the child from the mother's care then returned him within 72 hours. She is right back with the guy that put her child in danger. The oldest boy's father is going for full custody of his son and my friend informed me that she was not going to tell the law where her daughter is living at if they come to serve the papers on her.

I just don't understand mothers like Cindy and my friend, I love my son but he knows if he does something wrong and is caught then he alone must step up to the plate if its a lie or stealing or whatever maybe the case. He knows I will be beside him but will not lie for him or hide him.

Sorry this is so off topic of late just trying to understand parents who are enablers
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #642 on: March 29, 2012, 06:29:56 PM »

Caught up on the last thread and I see that Bozo is reaping a whirlwind. 

Monkey Devil!

It couldn;t happen to a more deserving individual!

Hi Monkeys!  I clicked the link posted earlier about Byazz reaping, but when I clicked it, the site is empty. Please fill me in?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: March 30, 2012, 02:09:03 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/03/wftv-bill-sheaffer-plan-special-announcement-friday.html

WFTV, Bill Sheaffer plan special announcement Friday
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Trayvon Martin, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on March, 29 2012

Bill Sheaffer’s many fans will want to be tuned to WFTV-Channel 9 for the 6 p.m. Friday news.

He has an announcement to make, I’m told, and the station will salute him.

Sheaffer, the station’s legal analyst, became a familiar face during the years of Casey Anthony coverage.  ::snipping2::
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: March 30, 2012, 08:08:07 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/03/wftv-bill-sheaffer-plan-special-announcement-friday.html

WFTV, Bill Sheaffer plan special announcement Friday
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Trayvon Martin, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on March, 29 2012

Bill Sheaffer’s many fans will want to be tuned to WFTV-Channel 9 for the 6 p.m. Friday news.

He has an announcement to make, I’m told, and the station will salute him.

Sheaffer, the station’s legal analyst, became a familiar face during the years of Casey Anthony coverage.  ::snipping2::

Comment from above article:

I am privy to what he will be announcing tomorrow and he has my support, which may surprise some.
Reply Posted by: Richard Hornsby    | Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Could he be running for judge? Guess I'll just have to wait to see....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #645 on: March 30, 2012, 12:23:36 PM »

http://www.wjhg.com/news/headlines/Monique_Turenne_In_The_News_With_Joze_Baez__144282405.html

Posted: 4:40 PM Mar 26, 2012
Monique Turenne in The News With Joze Baez

::snipping2::
The Canadian woman convicted in 2005 of killing her husband in Bay County in 1996, makes another try at proving her innocence, and she's using a well known name to make her case.

55 year old Monique Turenne is serving a 21 year sentence for her role in the murder of David Turenne. The Canadian Air Force Major, assigned to Tyndall Air Force Base at the time, was killed with a claw hammer outside the couple’s Forest Park home.

During her trial, the state claimed Monique killed her husband after he got into a fight with Monique's alleged lover Ralph Crompton.

Apparently Turenne has a new attorney.

Jose Baez who was Casey Anthony's trial attorney, filed a motion for post conviction D-N-A testing.

Monday afternoon, Circuit Judge Michael Overstreet denied the motion.

DENIED   Some things just never change!!         
I honestly dont think Jose Baez will find another judge to let him get away with things, I still think Judge Perry was paid off, and so was the jurors.
Want to thank you all for keeping things updated, I am still struggling with my mom's death and every day things but I do come in and read to catch up.
As for KC if she is planning on being saved doesnt she have to come clean with her sins? I cant see her telling the truth even to god and herself. And becoming a christian means shes not to lie or steal no more, I honestly dont see her not lying or taking things from others.

I don't think he was paid off - I think he was blackmailed with the whole infidelity / lying to FBI fiasco.  But definitely something.  I go back & forth on the jury from paid off to just down right stupid because Perry made darn sure we had a "stupid" jury!

Sorry for the quote stack............ I couldn't figure out where to cut it off so it still makes sense! 

I've had time to think about the verdict and how on earth such a travesty happened. I honestly think that in a high profile case, the likelihood is greater that a jury will hold the prosecution to an unreasonable standard. It's almost as if the cameras and news coverage gives them a heightened sense of "careful" to the point of absurd. I totally agree with the rest of you; the jury was really stupid. Baez blasted them in closing with the thought that if ANYTHING didn't add up...... George's alleged tryst, Cindy not knowing KC was pregnant, etc., then the whole prosecution's case wasn't foolproof enough to convict. It's like the jury didn't hear the instruction "Beyond a REASONABLE doubt", but instead followed Baez's instructions. That alone makes them really stupid.

If a monkey had been on the jury, we'd have smacked them out of it or we'd still be there hanging the whole thing!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: March 30, 2012, 01:31:33 PM »

I been thinking over some of this case for a while now and have a question this is brought on by Cindy enabling Casey in her life of lies and stealing we know this didn't just happen around the time she killed Caylee, it had to be going on all Casey's life. The reason I am curious is a friend of mine is enabling her daughter in some serious things. What makes a person, parent become an enabler?

My friend is even willing to lie to the sheriff office about where her daughter is at if it comes to it. She has 2 daughter's the oldest works hard and takes care of her son the right way, has him in a stable home and environment. She works and so does her husband, they also have family time, etc their world is surrounded around their child.
The other daughter has 2 children by 2 different fathers and is expecting again only this time its looking like twins and the father to this unborn child is a crack head and has already put her youngest son in danger in a high speed chase, after he was arrested the law dropped all charges except driving with no license. Social Services removed the child from the mother's care then returned him within 72 hours. She is right back with the guy that put her child in danger. The oldest boy's father is going for full custody of his son and my friend informed me that she was not going to tell the law where her daughter is living at if they come to serve the papers on her.

I just don't understand mothers like Cindy and my friend, I love my son but he knows if he does something wrong and is caught then he alone must step up to the plate if its a lie or stealing or whatever maybe the case. He knows I will be beside him but will not lie for him or hide him.

Sorry this is so off topic of late just trying to understand parents who are enablers
Hi Monkeys
Kittymom--I couldn't agree with you more.  IMO Casey became the person she is because of Cindy.  I have a niece who enables her daughter and I no longer even discuss it with her.  I love them, but I can see the outcome.  Cindy did Casey no favor by enabling her, allowing her to steal with impunity, lying about everything in her life and dragging Caylee around all day even though Cindy must have known there was no job at Universal or anywhere else.  George found out and told Cindy, but Cindy was having none of it. I agree with you about your friend.  Covering and lying for your children's misdeeds does not help them and, in fact, harms them because the results can be devastating, as it was for Caylee.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: March 30, 2012, 06:57:39 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/03/bill-sheaffer-leaving-wftv-to-run-for-judge.html

Bill Sheaffer leaving WFTV to run for judge
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Trayvon Martin, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on March, 30 2012 6:20 PM

WFTV-Channel 9 tonight bid farewell to legal analyst Bill Sheaffer, who announced he is running for circuit judge of Orange and Osceola counties. The primary is in August.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: March 30, 2012, 09:08:34 PM »

Wish good luck to Bill

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #649 on: March 30, 2012, 09:24:54 PM »

Go Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If I could vote, I'd be the first to vote in support of Bill.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: March 31, 2012, 04:03:59 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/03/bill-sheaffer-leaving-wftv-to-run-for-judge.html

Caylee and Casey Anthony, Trayvon Martin, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on March, 30 2012 6:20 PM

WFTV-Channel 9 tonight bid farewell to legal analyst Bill Sheaffer, who announced he is running for circuit judge of Orange and Osceola counties. The primary is in August.

Fantastic!!!!!     
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: March 31, 2012, 05:12:53 PM »

Fantastic!!!!!     

I agree.

Good news and good luck to Bill.

an angelic monkey

shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: April 01, 2012, 01:06:43 PM »

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2012/33258

Casey gets 4 guest appearances on TV
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: April 01, 2012, 01:10:37 PM »

Casey Anthony gets Guest Appearance on ABC’s Modern Family

The role has Casey Anthony being hired as nanny for Cameron Tucker and Mitchell Pritchett played respectively by Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson.

Casey Anthony’s character moves in with same sex couple Cam and Mitchell as a live in Au pair for their adopted baby Alice. Feeling overly comfortable with the gay men, Casey will be parading around the house in front of Cam and Mitchell in very reveling outfits.

Con't at link
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: April 01, 2012, 02:30:34 PM »

The TMR Zoo is an entertainment magazine offering unique commentary on the most important of men's issues such as beer, babes, sports, movies and gaming.
http://technorati.com/blogs/www.tmrzoo.com

It's satire. They think they are being funny.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: April 01, 2012, 03:19:29 PM »

Fantastic!!!!!     

I agree.

Good news and good luck to Bill.

an angelic monkey

What a calm voice of sanity and reason he was throughout our Caylee watch.  And all with the clear vantage point of Florida law.  A real treasure.   He is a true tribute to his calling.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: April 01, 2012, 04:51:18 PM »

So, this was a call to the probation officer from Casey Anthony and they take her word?  Why not show up at Casey's location and test her drugs and alcohol?  And how about doing a drug test using her hair.  That goes back a little farther.  And why doesn't Casey have a job?  Isn't that part of the terms of her probation? 

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/322382/20120401/casey-anthony-staying-clean-drugs-alcohol-still.htm
Casey Anthony Staying Clean: No Drug And Alcohol, But Still Unemployed
April 1, 2012

Casey Anthony, America's most hated mother, is still unemployed, but has been attending her school, according to her March probation report.   

On March 1, the 25-year-old "tot mom" checked in with the probation officer at around 6:55 pm.

Anthony reported to the probation officer that she had not taken drugs or alcohol in the last month. She also told the probation officer that she had attended some sort of educational class, but not specified what type of classes she attended.   

Anthony is known for her drinking and wild-partying lifestyle. But according to her probation report, it appears that Anthony has changed a lot.

The Orlando mother, who is believed to be living in a church in Florida, is planning to get baptized to start a new chapter in her life.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: April 02, 2012, 06:53:12 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS

04/02/2012           Response in Opposition to
PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO COMPEL RESPONSES TO REQUEST TO PRODUCE

04/02/2012           Response in Opposition to
PLAINTIFF'S RENEWED MOTION TO COMPEL ANSWERS TO DEPOSITION QUESTIONS

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 02, 2012, 09:07:05 PM »

I've learned to stay off the web on April 1st
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: April 02, 2012, 09:09:28 PM »

Zanny on Dr Phil Thursday;
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/04/casey-anthony-dr-phil-airs-zenaida-gonzalez-show-thursday.html/comment-page-1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.