March 29, 2024, 01:02:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554264 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: April 08, 2012, 01:28:49 PM »

~ Happy Easter to all ~       
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: April 08, 2012, 01:30:31 PM »

Happy Easter Sweet Caylee!!

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: April 08, 2012, 01:31:26 PM »

~ Happy Easter to all ~       

Happy Easter Ono and Monkeys! 

Christ is Risen!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: April 08, 2012, 07:53:54 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/04/casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-wants-apology-for-daughters.html

Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez wants apology for daughters
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil — posted by halboedeker on April, 5 2012 4:12 PM

What does Zenaida Gonzalez want from Casey Anthony?

“I want her to apologize to my daughters, not even to me, to my daughters,” Gonzalez said in an interview that aired nationally today on “Dr. Phil.” “She’s hurt them so much. I don’t think she even knows how much she has hurt them.”

But Gonzalez added, “I know I will never get an apology, that will never come.”
 ::snipping2::

Zenaida has a very forceful case, in my view.

Not me...but hope that Casey will be held accountable but I don't see it happening..hope that I am wrong.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: April 10, 2012, 02:02:16 PM »

I can remember coming here day after day, night after night for little Caylee even after she was found and from day one everyone knew Casey did away with this poor little baby!!  It just makes me so sick to still see Caylee's name first and not one ounce of justice done to Casey ever!  I know, I know she will have the same judgement day as us all but I want to see her suffer and actually feel it!  Well, as much as pain as a psychopath can feel!  God bless Caylee and at least she is in Heaven being the little girl she was meant to be and out of the arms of evil!  Sorry to rant but it just bothers me to pass her name each day I log in!  Rant over, I apologize dear Monkeys.  Thank you.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: April 10, 2012, 03:02:22 PM »

I can remember coming here day after day, night after night for little Caylee even after she was found and from day one everyone knew Casey did away with this poor little baby!!  It just makes me so sick to still see Caylee's name first and not one ounce of justice done to Casey ever!  I know, I know she will have the same judgement day as us all but I want to see her suffer and actually feel it!  Well, as much as pain as a psychopath can feel!  God bless Caylee and at least she is in Heaven being the little girl she was meant to be and out of the arms of evil!  Sorry to rant but it just bothers me to pass her name each day I log in!  Rant over, I apologize dear Monkeys.  Thank you.

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: April 10, 2012, 03:08:52 PM »

Try to look at it this way, everyday that goes by means that any money deals she finally gets shrink a little more. She'll fade away until she feels safe to bop around . Then BLAMO either she does like Sloot and OJ and messes up .Or runs into some crazy
with a good memory. Either way is fine with me.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: April 10, 2012, 07:37:10 PM »

Try to look at it this way, everyday that goes by means that any money deals she finally gets shrink a little more. She'll fade away until she feels safe to bop around . Then BLAMO either she does like Sloot and OJ and messes up .Or runs into some crazy
with a good memory. Either way is fine with me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you my dependable Monkeys!  I needed that and I can't wait for it.  That lit the ol' spark up under my azz and bein' that I live in the  FL panhandle (that's LA to you AlaGary! lol) I wish I could help her out with some good ole southern justice!  Y'all made me feel a lot better.  I should just be very thankful little Caylee isn't still rotting in a swamp where her egg donor left her and she has been laid to rest and is free to play with all the other Angels!  Sometimes I forget I'm a very fortunate, loved, wife and Mother who isn't rich by any means and doesn't live in a palace but doesn't want for anything and I am blessed and fulfilled in every way possible!

shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: April 11, 2012, 01:39:17 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/11/florida.casey.anthony/index.html

State report finds Casey Anthony 'responsible' for daughter's death
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: April 11, 2012, 01:51:35 PM »

Thank you for posting the article link shannon133

From the article:

(CNN) -- Casey Anthony is responsible for the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a report released Thursday by Florida's Department of Children and Families concludes.

A month after a jury acquitted Anthony on murder and child neglect charges, the state agency found that Anthony "is the caregiver responsible for the verified maltreatments of death, threatened harm and failure to protect" in her daughter's death.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: April 11, 2012, 10:00:49 PM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20120411/ARTICLES/120419934/1001/news01?Title=Judge-who-presided-at-Anthony-trial-will-speak-at-Law-Day-luncheon

Judge who presided at Anthony trial will speak at Law Day luncheon
By Vishal Persaud
Staff writer
Published: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 6:28 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 6:28 p.m.

Ninth Circuit Judge Belvin Perry Jr., who presided over the Casey Anthony trial last year, will be the keynote speaker next month at the Marion County Bar Association’s Law Day luncheon.

Perry is chief judge of the Ninth Judicial Circuit, which encompasses Orange and Osceola counties.

Perry could not be reached for comment about his May 4 address, which will be held at the Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club.

G. Richard Chamberlin of Williston is this year’s recipient of the Richard D. Custureri Pro Bono Service Award for his service to those who can’t afford to hire an attorney.

This year’s Law Day theme “No Courts, No Justice, No Freedom,” will focus on the importance of the court system to protect citizens’ rights.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #691 on: April 11, 2012, 10:17:10 PM »

All I can think to say is "DUH!".  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 12, 2012, 09:14:28 AM »

e

That works for me.  I saw the link and article shannon posted and thought of all kinds of things I could say in regard to their report.   (Too little too late?)  I believe the majority of monkeys posting here believe Casey Anthony 'responsible' for her daughters death.  So yeah,  "DUH" definitely fills the bill.  I feel like printing  out  the report and mailing it to my mom and her pals she sits around with.    They drank the Jose Baez  kool-aid, unfortunately.  They actually believe the pool drowning theory, with George helping in the disposal of Caylee.  What?!  It makes me crazy all over again thinking about it.  They liked Jose Baez and were sure Casey would be free of the charges.  Well, she did go free, but it doesn't mean she was innocent imo.    Thank you for your very candid "DUH", KittyMom.  I second the emotion!  

shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: April 12, 2012, 09:15:32 AM »

Thank you for posting the article link shannon133

From the article:

(CNN) -- Casey Anthony is responsible for the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, a report released Thursday by Florida's Department of Children and Families concludes.

A month after a jury acquitted Anthony on murder and child neglect charges, the state agency found that Anthony "is the caregiver responsible for the verified maltreatments of death, threatened harm and failure to protect" in her daughter's death.

You're very welcome. What I'd like to know is what the H**L wasn't this DFCF report released before, or during the trial to be entered into evidence? Surely JA checked into this which begs the question, was DCF another small part of the Free CA runaway "old boys club", or did JA have this info and JP refused to allow him to enter it as evidence? Dammit she was in jail for 3 years before the trial so surely DCF had reached, at the very least the "failure to protect", part since CA didn't report her missing for 31 days.

To take this one step further, lets assume they generated this report AFTER Bozo's claim Caylee drowned under CDRT,(Child Death Review Programs) and where my hope lies is in this " the proper ascertainment of a child's death as due to maltreatment takes careful, objective assessment by multiple professionals. Excellent professional work by physicians, law enforcement officers, attorneys, and the judiciary will assure the rights of children and families are respected and justice is served. This requires governments to provide adequate resources to educate professionals and to equip them with the tools and support they need to diagnose and investigate cases properly.

Soooo, having DCF use this specific "Maltreatment Death" lingo which includes "This involves a wide range of circumstances, including starvation, neglecting to provide potentially life‐saving medical care, providing inappropriate supervision of dangerous activities...." can the killer mom now face new charges and be tried under these newly released findings by DCF??????? Can we hope she'll face new charges and sent back to prison where she belongs? NOW, can Caylee finally find justice? Dare I hope?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2065955/
 ::justice2NJ::    ::boxingjoran::
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: April 12, 2012, 09:22:51 AM »

e

That works for me.  I saw the link and article shannon posted and thought of all kinds of things I could say in regard to their report.   (Too little too late?)  I believe the majority of monkeys posting here believe Casey Anthony 'responsible' for her daughters death.  So yeah,  "DUH" definitely fills the bill.  I feel like printing  out  the report and mailing it to my mom and her pals she sits around with.    They drank the Jose Baez  kool-aid, unfortunately.  They actually believe the pool drowning theory, with George helping in the disposal of Caylee.  What?!  It makes me crazy all over again thinking about it.  They liked Jose Baez and were sure Casey would be free of the charges.  Well, she did go free, but it doesn't mean she was innocent imo.    Thank you for your very candid "DUH", KittyMom.  I second the emotion!  

We were posting at the same time I guess. The legal lingo is interesting, see my post above. See, with this report by DCF, even if they accept the drowning theory (yea right), dare I hope this opens the door for new charges as per the legal definition of maltreatment of death! Maybe I'm so desperate to find justice on this Earth for Caylee, I'm grasping at straws, but it seems odd to me the DCF is not only using this legal lingo, but releasing it at this time.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: April 12, 2012, 09:59:44 AM »

e

We were posting at the same time I guess. The legal lingo is interesting, see my post above. See, with this report by DCF, even if they accept the drowning theory (yea right), dare I hope this opens the door for new charges as per the legal definition of maltreatment of death! Maybe I'm so desperate to find justice on this Earth for Caylee, I'm grasping at straws, but it seems odd to me the DCF is not only using this legal lingo, but releasing it at this time.

(Bolded by me)

As much as I would love to see new charges made and Casey Anthony have to answer for her crimes against Caylee, it's really hard for me to hold hope that will happen.  Even while on probation, imo Casey seems to get away with more than the common person.     I thought I had read a long time ago they figured the report would be issued after the trial.  Was it issued independently for  legal reasons or was it timing due to gathering information?  I don't know.  If I can find the article or discussion, I'll post it.   Maybe there's concern if charges were brought, that it could cross the line of double jeopardy?  Right now, Casey Anthony & her legal team continue to stand on the 5th amendment for answers in the Zenaida Gonzales trial, so I wonder if that would happen if new charges could be brought?  Plus, I wonder if Florida isn't worried about the cost?  I don't mean to be such a wet blanket about it, but at this time it's hard for me to see new charges brought against Casey.  I admire your conviction for justice for Caylee and I would rejoice right along with you if that could happen. 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: April 12, 2012, 10:16:18 AM »

e

I double DUH everyone's thoughts.  It still baffles me that the jury bought hook, line, and sinker bozo and his theory.  I too am glad that Caylee is free from all the evil of the Ants.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 12, 2012, 10:28:10 AM »

The article from DCF is from last August. I remember reading it then and we wondered if the runaway jury had read it.  Doubt it would change their minds

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: April 12, 2012, 11:01:05 AM »

The article from DCF is from last August. I remember reading it then and we wondered if the runaway jury had read it.  Doubt it would change their minds

BBM

There's none so blind as those that will not see.  Sadly, I think you're right cookie. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #699 on: April 12, 2012, 12:24:24 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/4/12/world_s_worst_jobs
Top 10 worst jobs in the world

1. Lumberjack
2. Dairy farmer
3. Enlisted military soldier
4. Oil rig worker
5. Newspaper reporter
6. Waiter/waitress
7. Meter reader
8. Dishwasher
9. Butcher
10. Broadcaster
I'm blaming this one on KC.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.