March 28, 2024, 02:19:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554153 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: April 12, 2012, 12:46:03 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/4/12/world_s_worst_jobs
Top 10 worst jobs in the world

1. Lumberjack
2. Dairy farmer
3. Enlisted military soldier
4. Oil rig worker
5. Newspaper reporter
6. Waiter/waitress
7. Meter reader
8. Dishwasher
9. Butcher
10. Broadcaster
I'm blaming this one on KC.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: April 12, 2012, 01:51:31 PM »

why didn't child services they finish their report before august and why couldn't it have been admitted in as evidence?  the reason i'm wondering this is because when I used to work for child protecive services, i was assigned the case of a child who died while in the care of moms boyfriend.  per law where i live, the agency had to do an abuse investigation on the death (we had no contact or info on the family before this happened).  the man was indicated for child abuse and my report came out at trial and was admitted into evidence.  not sure why it didn't in this case. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: April 12, 2012, 01:53:52 PM »

Good question Sunshine...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: April 12, 2012, 02:11:39 PM »

why didn't child services they finish their report before august and why couldn't it have been admitted in as evidence?  the reason i'm wondering this is because when I used to work for child protecive services, i was assigned the case of a child who died while in the care of moms boyfriend.  per law where i live, the agency had to do an abuse investigation on the death (we had no contact or info on the family before this happened).  the man was indicated for child abuse and my report came out at trial and was admitted into evidence.  not sure why it didn't in this case. 

Thank you for your post sunshine, noting your past experience.  I wonder if we'll ever know why the child services report in the case of Caylee Anthony's demise wasn't completed prior to August. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: April 12, 2012, 03:33:25 PM »

Thank you for your post sunshine, noting your past experience.  I wonder if we'll ever know why the child services report in the case of Caylee Anthony's demise wasn't completed prior to August. 

i'm not sure.  the only change that happened to my paperwork in my case, was that the status for the state child abuse agency changed from "indicated" to "founded" after he was found guilty in a court of law.   it was pretty much just a paperwork thing that had to be done because the boyfriend was in the role of a caretaker at the time of the death, just as Casey was.  I didn't really do anything other than review the police reports and coroners report.  We had no contact with the family, it was all in the police's hands so I just had to submit paperwork
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: April 12, 2012, 03:42:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/judge-refuses-throw-out-civil-lawsuit-against-case/nMXxK/
ORLANDO, Fla. —

A judge refused to throw out the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, WFTV learned on Thursday.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: April 12, 2012, 03:49:38 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/judge-refuses-throw-out-civil-lawsuit-against-case/nMXxK/
ORLANDO, Fla. —

A judge refused to throw out the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, WFTV learned on Thursday.

Whew!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: April 12, 2012, 03:54:24 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. —

Whew!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: April 12, 2012, 03:55:47 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. —

Whew!

I am pleased but surprised..

shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: April 12, 2012, 03:56:21 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. —

Lets hope it's just the beginning, congrats to Zenaida and the Morgan team!
 ::justice2NJ::
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: April 12, 2012, 03:57:28 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. —

Whew!

Me too!  It seems Mizz Skanky Britches has had things go her way so much it was a pleasant surprise!   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: April 12, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »

Yep Muffers! For sure 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: April 12, 2012, 04:15:14 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. —

Whew!

Me too!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: April 12, 2012, 05:47:52 PM »

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #714 on: April 12, 2012, 05:51:50 PM »

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: April 12, 2012, 06:46:40 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. —

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: April 13, 2012, 07:41:54 AM »

Late question for a smart Monkey please...I'm sure this has been asked before but with the DCF findings in hand, who could sue Casey for wrongful death in civil court?  Does it have to be a parent/caregiver/guardian of Caylee.  I do wish we knew who the Dad was because they could never say he was a deadbeat Dad since we are sure the pregnancy was hidden from the guy and Cindy wouldn't want him to have any say in Caylees' life, ever! I never doubted Casey couldn't narrow it down to one guy to have the DNA done to prove it was his way back in the beginning.  Even if she had multiple lovers you know she never forgot any of them and could figure out whom to test! (some/someone!)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: April 13, 2012, 08:48:37 AM »

Late question for a smart Monkey please...I'm sure this has been asked before but with the DCF findings in hand, who could sue Casey for wrongful death in civil court?  Does it have to be a parent/caregiver/guardian of Caylee.  I do wish we knew who the Dad was because they could never say he was a deadbeat Dad since we are sure the pregnancy was hidden from the guy and Cindy wouldn't want him to have any say in Caylees' life, ever! I never doubted Casey couldn't narrow it down to one guy to have the DNA done to prove it was his way back in the beginning.  Even if she had multiple lovers you know she never forgot any of them and could figure out whom to test! (some/someone!)
http://www.floridamalpractice.com/stat768.16etseq.htm
 ::snipping2::
768.18  Definitions.--As used in ss. 768.16-768.26:

(1)  "Survivors" means the decedent's spouse, children, parents, and, when partly or wholly dependent on the decedent for support or services, any blood relatives and adoptive brothers and sisters. It includes the child born out of wedlock of a mother, but not the child born out of wedlock of the father unless the father has recognized a responsibility for the child's support.

http://www.forthepeople.com/florida-wrongful-death-statute-of-limitations--1-1661.html

In every lawsuit, the afflicted party must file a claim within a certain time limit. This time period is known as the statute of limitations. In Florida, the statute of limitations for filing a wrongful death claim is two years from the date of death.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: April 13, 2012, 09:27:23 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing Close
@WESH earns Edward R. Murrow award for continuing coverage of #CaseyAnthony case. Question is, will it ever end?
8:09 PM - 12 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

12h Tammy Bear ‏ @Tammybaby65    · Open
@bobkealing @WESH ,I don't think it will ever end UNTIL there's some kind of justice for what you did to that baby

13h gritslady ‏ @gritslady    · Open
@bobkealing @WESH Anthony case will never end because she will do something to get in trouble again. Hope it does not involve a child

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: April 13, 2012, 10:41:24 AM »

If anyone deserves an award for Casey Anthony case coverage, it is WFTV, Kathi Belich, and Mr. Sheaffer.  What does Kealing mean by "continuing coverage" ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.