April 18, 2024, 07:02:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 555634 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: April 23, 2012, 12:54:05 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! 

OT
  Hi Trimm!  Good to see see you! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: April 23, 2012, 05:50:27 PM »

http://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/showstory.php?Story_id=536260
Casey Anthony prosecutor to speak to Clay County Bar
April 23, 2012

Jeff Ashton, the prosecutor in the Casey Anthony murder trial, is scheduled as the keynote speaker at the Clay County Bar Association annual Law Day event May 14.

The event is scheduled 11:30-1:30 p.m. at the Country Club of Orange Park. After the lunch program, Ashton will sign copies of his book, “Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony.”
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: April 23, 2012, 07:46:35 PM »

Monkey Devil!
  Trimm is back!!!   You sure were missed, so glad to see you again!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: April 23, 2012, 08:47:46 PM »

I went to light a candle for Caylee and I saw this message under a candle there....

estabilidad,localización,tranquilidad,amor,salud positividad
— carmen m.a. from laspalmas, canarias, España (Spain)

I put this into an online translator, and this is what it says in English...

Results From Translators
English to Spanish
Spanish to English

stability, location, tranquility, love, health positivity

Stability,location,peace,love,health positivity

stability, location, calmness, love, health positividad

Huh?  Someone care to explain this to me, please?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: April 23, 2012, 08:48:20 PM »

I went to light a candle for Caylee and I saw this message under a candle there....

estabilidad,localización,tranquilidad,amor,salud positividad
— carmen m.a. from laspalmas, canarias, España (Spain)

I put this into an online translator, and this is what it says in English...

Results From Translators
English to Spanish
Spanish to English

stability, location, tranquility, love, health positivity

Stability,location,peace,love,health positivity

stability, location, calmness, love, health positividad

Huh?  Someone care to explain this to me, please?

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: April 24, 2012, 12:46:20 PM »

Saw this article on CNN about a gay mom den leader being kicked out of the Boy Scouts because of her sexual orientation.  It's just funny that Casey Anthony has become synonymous with "bad parent".  (murderous too!)

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/24/opinion/granderson-gay-den-leader/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

excerpt.............
........."While it's commendable that Tyrrell is fighting, I'm ticked off that she has to. It's 2012, for heaven's sake. Who, after the zoo-like Casey Anthony trial, still believes being straight automatically makes you a good influence to have around children? Tyrrell is clearly just a good mother, trying to invest in her son............."
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: April 25, 2012, 05:41:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
When the slore will be out of probation? 
I have a personal questions  and I don't know what to do, there is a  sex offender ridding his bike in my neighborhood and I don't like him around when the kids are playing, is he allow to do that? my area is a gated area and has cameras but during the day the gates are open and i have seen him riding his bike in my area when he lives almost a mile away.

Report it to police immediately. If he is stalking they will find out. If he is legitimately going from one place to another...they find that out also.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: April 26, 2012, 12:58:57 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
When the slore will be out of probation? 
I have a personal questions  and I don't know what to do, there is a  sex offender ridding his bike in my neighborhood and I don't like him around when the kids are playing, is he allow to do that? my area is a gated area and has cameras but during the day the gates are open and i have seen him riding his bike in my area when he lives almost a mile away.

Report it to police immediately. If he is stalking they will find out. If he is legitimately going from one place to another...they find that out also.

better safe than sorry.....you can always call the "administration" number (unless you see him right then & there and then call 911) and ask to speak to an officer/deputy.  Explain the situation and find out what your rights are.  Think of it like this - you won't only be saving the kids you know but perhaps the ones you don't know as well!  I'm a sexual abuse survivor and I wouldn't hesitate to call.  I could care less if they think I'm crazy or over reacting.  Good luck!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: April 27, 2012, 07:38:32 AM »

ADMINS...hope this link is okay to post

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-04-26/casey-anthony-reconciles-with-brother-lee-new-book-reveals-exclusive/

Casey Anthony Reconciles With Brother Lee, New Book Reveals
Casey Anthony reportedly did not attend her brother Lee Anthony’s March wedding, but the acquitted murder suspect reconciled with him in the months prior to the nuptials.

At least, that’s the claim being made in a new book, titled #LiesLiesLies, Exposing Casey and Surviving the Smear.

“In early December she (Casey) met with Lee for the first time since her release,” self-published authors Amelia Noel Sobel and Myrah Nicole Young write, in their recently released tome about the 25-year-old cleared last year of killing her toddler daughter Caylee.

“The two had spoken on the phone and emailed frequently, but the first face-to-face encounter proved to be emotional,” says the book, in a passage obtained exclusively by Celebuzz.

“Before Caylee’s death the siblings had been as close as a brother and sister could be. Sure, they had their issues, but they seemed to understand one another in ways that nobody else could. For Casey, reuniting with Lee was an important step to redeeming her “old self”.”

Casey was found not guilty on July 5, last year, after a jury of seven women and five men rejected the prosecution’s contention that she had murdered Caylee, 2, by dosing her with chloroform, suffocating her with duct tape and dumping her body in a wooded area.

Edit to remove advertising.  MB
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 09:23:09 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 27, 2012, 08:02:06 AM »

Ugh!  Casey makes me sick..why Lee would want anything to do with Casey after what she said  about him is beyond me..her accusing him of molesting her is going to follow him for the rest of his life. There are always going to be those who believe it...
But, I guess they had such an 'amazing' relationship that he can't stay away from her..the whole family is sickening and toxic..Mallory should have run away from them as fast as she could, now she is one of them..yuck...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: April 27, 2012, 08:48:56 AM »

Ugh!  Casey makes me sick..why Lee would want anything to do with Casey after what she said  about him is beyond me..her accusing him of molesting her is going to follow him for the rest of his life. There are always going to be those who believe it...
But, I guess they had such an 'amazing' relationship that he can't stay away from her..the whole family is sickening and toxic..Mallory should have run away from them as fast as she could, now she is one of them..yuck...

It is truly a peculiar family.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: April 27, 2012, 12:05:06 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-27/news/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-civil-20120427_1_casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-motions

Casey Anthony: Hearing set for civil suit against Casey Anthony
11:44 a.m. EST, April 27, 2012

As attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez continue to try to find out where Casey Anthony is living, a hearing has been set for next month to address several motions in their defamation suit.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #772 on: April 27, 2012, 04:53:55 PM »

I was thinking earlier that we could just hit two birds with one stone and offer to purchase KC a ticket to Aruba.

Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: April 27, 2012, 09:34:26 PM »

I was thinking earlier that we could just hit two birds with one stone and offer to purchase KC a ticket to Aruba.

Monkey Devil!

With Gary G. To show her the sights!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 27, 2012, 10:12:04 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/30968100/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Civil Trial Hearing To Be Held In May
Trial To Be Held Jan. 2013
POSTED: 4:22 pm EDT April 27, 2012
UPDATED: 4:48 pm EDT April 27, 2012

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The civil case against Casey Anthony will return to court in May.
Attorney's for Zenaida Gonzalez submitted a motion for a hearing that will be held May 10.
Gonzalez's attorneys want Casey's present and past addresses so they can subpoena her to appear at the defamation trial.
Attorneys said they will also ask the judge to force Casey to reveal any twitter postings she may have made.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30968100/detail.html#ixzz1tIS8UOQV
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: April 28, 2012, 02:09:51 AM »

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-04-26/casey-anthony-reconciles-with-brother-lee-new-book-reveals-exclusive/

Casey Anthony reportedly did not attend her brother Lee Anthony’s March wedding, but the acquitted murder suspect reconciled with him in the months prior to the nuptials.

At least, that’s the claim being made in a new book, titled #LiesLiesLies, Exposing Casey and Surviving the Smear.

“In early December she (Casey) met with Lee for the first time since her release,” self-published authors Amelia Noel Sobel and Myrah Nicole Young write, in their recently released tome about the 25-year-old cleared last year of killing her toddler daughter Caylee.

“The two had spoken on the phone and emailed frequently, but the first face-to-face encounter proved to be emotional,” says the book, in a passage obtained exclusively by Celebuzz.

“Before Caylee’s death the siblings had been as close as a brother and sister could be. Sure, they had their issues, but they seemed to understand one another in ways that nobody else could. For Casey, reuniting with Lee was an important step to redeeming her “old self”.”

Casey was found not guilty on July 5, last year, after a jury of seven women and five men rejected the prosecution’s contention that she had murdered Caylee, 2, by dosing her with chloroform, suffocating her with duct tape and dumping her body in a wooded area.

Muffy, thanks for checking this for me...........I noticed your edit says "edited to remove advertising".  Where was that at?  I just want to make sure I don't do it again.  I was hesitant to post it anyway since the source is a place called celebrity buzz lol  Thanks for your help!  Beth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: April 28, 2012, 07:29:35 AM »

Muffy, thanks for checking this for me...........I noticed your edit says "edited to remove advertising".  Where was that at?  I just want to make sure I don't do it again.  I was hesitant to post it anyway since the source is a place called celebrity buzz lol  Thanks for your help!  Beth

Beth, I believe what happened was when you highlighted to copy and paste the article and title, you may have caught a bit more than that, and when you posted, it included it.  Sometimes it only has to be a word, part of a sentence, and you can end up with a line of stuff.  I could have left it it, but thought it a distraction, so I edited it out, and left my moderator's note that I did edit your post.  It wasn't exactly "advertising", but more like blah, blah, blah and at the time I couldn't think of a better descriptive word.  But I've seen it happen like it's engineered into the article to print out if you copy and paste.    The only way to really prevent it from happening is to preview your post.  I wouldn't worry about it.  I've seen some that have occurred and went half a page and I fix those, but if they're really short, like a line or so, I leave them.  You didn't do anything wrong, it's a very minor thing and I fixed it while I was reading, as a courtesy but had to leave a note because I got in your box and made a change.   Here's what I edited out:     

Casey Anthony Reconciles With Brother Lee, New Book Reveals (EXCLUSIVE)
2 days ago
6 Comments
Inside Hollywood
Celebuzz on Twitter
Follow Celebuzz on Twitter for the latest celeb news! Read More »
What's Hot Now?
The Most Popular stories throughout the day. Read More »
Like us on Facebook
Be our friend! Read More »

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: April 29, 2012, 04:18:56 AM »

Beth, I believe what happened was when you highlighted to copy and paste the article and title, you may have caught a bit more than that, and when you posted, it included it.  Sometimes it only has to be a word, part of a sentence, and you can end up with a line of stuff.  I could have left it it, but thought it a distraction, so I edited it out, and left my moderator's note that I did edit your post.  It wasn't exactly "advertising", but more like blah, blah, blah and at the time I couldn't think of a better descriptive word.  But I've seen it happen like it's engineered into the article to print out if you copy and paste.    The only way to really prevent it from happening is to preview your post.  I wouldn't worry about it.  I've seen some that have occurred and went half a page and I fix those, but if they're really short, like a line or so, I leave them.  You didn't do anything wrong, it's a very minor thing and I fixed it while I was reading, as a courtesy but had to leave a note because I got in your box and made a change.   Here's what I edited out:     

Casey Anthony Reconciles With Brother Lee, New Book Reveals (EXCLUSIVE)
2 days ago
6 Comments
Inside Hollywood
Celebuzz on Twitter
Follow Celebuzz on Twitter for the latest celeb news! Read More »
What's Hot Now?
The Most Popular stories throughout the day. Read More »
Like us on Facebook
Be our friend! Read More »

Thank you - that makes perfect sense.  I do preview but it didn't dawn on me to check the link duh.  Thanks again my dear
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: April 29, 2012, 11:18:47 AM »

Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 30, 2012, 07:29:50 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.